Home For the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter and Maria’s groans twisted together as their bodies, hot and glistening with sweat, pressed against one another. Hunter leaned forward, taking Maria’s tits into his hands, and began to fuck her harder than before. He pounded his stiff cock into her, his balls slapping against her ass. Again and again he thrust into the young girl’s body, until he couldn’t take it any longer; with a deep groan, he pulled out of Maria’s cunt, taking his cock into his hand and continuing the rhythm of his fucking.


Hunter came all over Maria’s slender back, sending streams of creamy jizz all the way up to her shoulders. As he came, she collapsed onto the sticky leather car seat, breathing heavily. After he wiped her back clean with a Kleenex, Hunter leaned forward, taking Maria’s lithe young body into his arms. Their deep breaths joined in synthesis, their bodies heaving as one as they attempted to recover from their powerful fucking.

After several minutes, Maria turned over and looked Hunter in the eyes. Smiling slightly, she whispered, “How about I take you home, baby.” Hunter looked at the girl, kissed her gently on the mouth, and sat up. The two dressed quickly, interrupting the process here and there to kiss each other. Clothes on, Maria climbed into the driver’s seat, patting the passenger’s seat to indicate that Hunter should follow her lead.

After he climbed into his seat, Maria started the engine of her car, turning the defroster on before moving the car to drive and pulling away from the curb. Minutes later, they pulled up to Hunter’s house. “Well, here you are...” said Maria, as she glanced toward the house.

Hunter took the young girl’s face into his hands, whispering, “I had a great time with you tonight, sweetheart,” before kissing her mouth tenderly.

Thank you,” Maria said softly, in response, as Hunter opened the car door and headed toward his house.

******************************************

To be continued, when Hunter and Maria return home for Christmas.

12