Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matron222
matron222
218 Followers

"You're soooo sexy, Mom," Morgan whispered before we broke out laughing. We lay cuddled together for several moments without saying anything, just enjoying each other's closeness and intimate touching.

"When was the last time, honey?" I asked.

"A few days ago. I don't know," she replied softly. "I didn't have time to send you a message. I'm sorry."

"It's all right," I said, kissing her on the forehead. Morgan often emailed me when she masturbated, giving me details of her fantasy and whether or not she used a dildo I bought for her. Lately, she'd been fantasizing about one of her professors, an older woman who turned Morgan on. I knew she would never make contact with her, but she liked to think about her a lot. She would also share pictures and stories that aroused her and send them to me.

"I really liked reading your fantasies about Prof. Jones," I said, caressing my daughter's back.

"She has a great bum, just like you. Her hair is grayish and she wears bras that stick her breasts out like mountains. She also dresses so classy, but your more beautiful," Morgan replied.

"Thanks for the compliment, honey," I answered softly. "I like it when you say such things. Do you still want to put your hand up the professor's dress when you watch her during class?"

"Yeah, I do. I get so horny in class dreaming of what she is wearing underneath and what she is like when she is fingering herself. I get really turned on watching her walk and the way her big bum moves. I fantasize of making love to it someday" Morgan replied. We both giggled again, embarrassed at the thought of it.

Morgan's hand automatically reached out and caressed one of my breasts. I eased my body flat and let Morgan roll on top of me. She kissed my teddy over my nipple before nibbling on the hardening tit. I let out a long sigh as my daughter lifted my teddy and let her mouth find my nipple. I raised my thigh so she felt friction between her legs and I felt her wet thigh rubbed up against my hairy sex.

For the next twenty minutes my daughter suckled each nipple and licked the brown halos around my hard nipples until they had each swelled. She would suck the crest of one of my breasts into her mouth and then push back with her tongue against my growing nipple, sending wild sensations through me. Morgan knew that suckling me was my favorite turn on; it also relaxed her as we lay quietly, listening to the music. Often, she would take the tit she was not sucking and gently pinch both my tit and dark areola. In the past, Morgan excited my nipples so they would standup and out. She liked them that way, even asking me to go braless sometimes, wanting to see people stare at my stiff nipples pressing against my blouse. I often felt she wanted to show them off, compensating for her own A-cups.

No one ever sucked my tits like Morgan. She made me feel them in a way I couldn't do myself, even when I masturbated and touched them. Both breasts swelled under her hands as if I was pregnant again, wishing I could lactate for her. I felt their heaviness and fullness as the blue veins became visible and the areola expanded into a huge circle under the fat swollen tit.

"I like them when they are this big, Mom," Morgan stopped sucking for a moment, "they're gorgeous." Her finger traced a circle around the wet red areola making me moan with a new pleasure only another could give. I looked down at her as her lips took in the tit and pulled, giving wonderful sensations to my motherly body of both relaxation and lust at the same time.

It wasn't long before I began to squirm and wanted release from the build up of sexual tension. Morgan rolled off me and straddled my body with hers. Her hand felt the moisture between my legs and pulled the teddy bottoms taut, rubbing her fingertips against my vagina. The friction felt good, sending spasms through my lower body. In a moment, she pressed a finger into my nest, pressing the teddy bottoms even more against my clitoris. I was always amazed how she knew to arouse me so easily.

"Mom," she asked softly, "I want to see you cum while you're sucking one of your nipples. Please do it for me." Your tone was more of an order than a gentle request.

"This something new, honey," I answered, wanting an explanation. "I'm not sure why, but..." I couldn't finish my statement as my lust was so triggered. Instead of talking, I took hold of my right breast in both my hands, and brought the nipple to my mouth, something I had never done before. Somehow, Morgan knew that I'd be able to do it.

"Just don't lick it Mom, suck it hard," she said again in an expressionless tone. I groaned louder after hearing the strong correction from her.

I took the tit between my teeth and sucked hard. Morgan's hand kept a steady stroke on my clit and soon I was breathing hard. Morgan gazed at me with such intensity that I closed my eyes. She took the other nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, swelling it into a large ruddy knob. Soon both tits were large, swollen, and hard. I had never gotten this big by myself

"Take more of your booby in your mouth, Mom," came the next order from my daughter.

I opened my mouth wider and sucked in as much of the crest of my breast as I could. My tongue kept a steady pressure against my fat tit. To my surprise, I enjoyed this new stimulation. My nipple was succulent and stiff, causing small but perceptible tremors to stream through my body. Morgan straddled me and I could feel her warm damp crotch rub against my thigh. Her fingers never let up on my clitoris, which was swollen as well, and driving me crazy.

"Stop," she said suddenly. "You're smearing your lipstick."

I looked at my breast and saw the smudges of lipstick around the nipple I'd been sucking on. Without hesitation, Morgan got up and took my lipstick from the table. Handing it to me, she told me to apply some. I did so, feeling intimidated by her commands. Her hand slipped into my bottoms and began to groom my wet pubis as I carefully applied the lipstick. I realized that even though I felt guilty, I liked Morgan's strong character and how she encouraged my womanhood. She had never taken such command of our lovemaking as tonight.

Morgan saw the apprehension on my face. "Don't stop sucking, Mom. I want to see you cum when you're sucking your tit." She looked carefully at my lips to make sure my lipstick was neatly applied.

"Please honey, is this necessary?" I pleaded.

"Just do it, Mom," she said sternly, pushing my breast toward my mouth.

I resumed my sucking with both hands firmly gripping my large breast to my mouth. My body squirmed under Morgan's deft fingers, teasing the outer lips of my vaginal sleeve. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my orgasm as a lustful warmth filled my body. I began to move my hips, provoked by Morgan's probing finger in my sex. Soon my hips started to buck. My nipple was thoroughly engorged and fat as I nibbled on its knobby texture between my teeth.

"Yes, that's the way I want you to do it, Mom," I heard my daughter say. "Now pull on it, hard. Suck like a baby."

My teeth pulled on the rubbery tit as I moaned with pleasure. I groaned louder but the sounds were muted as the crest of my breast filled my mouth. I felt stupid as I pulled on my tit and gobs of salvia leaked over my mammary glands, smearing my lipstick.

To my surprise I felt Morgan's small finger travel down my ass to my anus and massage the opening. The touch was electrifying. She knew that would drive me over the edge. I couldn't hold back anymore. I shut my eyes tight and made a face as a huge orgasm exploded between my legs and radiated throughout my body. As the orgasm rippled through my female body, I sucked harder on the sensitive nipple. Morgan never lost her gaze on me as she watched me cum sucking my own tit. I felt stupid and embarrassed but, admittedly, the sensation of sucking my tit was very pleasurable, mixed as it was with the dominance of Morgan. I'm surprised we hadn't learned this earlier.

Moments later, I released my tit and flopped back on my pillow, breathing hard. Morgan suddenly pulled back the covers and took off my teddy bottoms, almost ripping them. Her hands were forceful as she spread my legs and thrusting her pointed tongue against my swollen clit.

"No honey, I don't need that now, I really," I pleaded with her.

"I don't care, Mom," she yelled back. Her teeth clenched my maternal clitoris, and gently tugged and pulled.

"No, really please stop, honey, I don't need this, I'm fine," I moaned, almost crying. I felt I was being raped as she lashed my clit and feeling her tongue press against my sexual and sensitive nubbin.

I squirmed in the bed for several minutes, feeling ashamed that she was doing this to me. Yet, the struggle to stop her from shaming me this way only increased my feelings of lust. New surges of arousal burst in my body. I didn't want to cum just to defy my daughter's longings.

I raised myself on my elbows and watched her head settle in between my parted legs. My clitoris was painfully sensitive after the last orgasm and I'd be happy just to be in Morgan's arms. Her tongue pressed against my exposed pearl, making me jump and twitch.

"It's beautiful, Mom," Morgan said, "I love it when it gets this big."

"I know honey, but you don't have to," I replied, "I'm quite satisfied."

"You need this Mom," she said, her eyes looking up from my crotch and meeting mine. Her face was peaceful and serene as she continued to lick me more and more, driving me crazy with lust.

I watched quietly as her head bobbed between my legs and her tongue teased my swollen clit. Frequently, she would taste my secretions that flowed easily now, licking my perineum clean causing me to twitch from the tickling. My pubic hairs were wet with my juices and sweat but Morgan didn't care; her tongue glided over my slick bush and taunted my swollen red labial lips. She was giving me raw sex that despite my objections I enjoyed because I felt safe with her.

I felt a second orgasm build and spill over into the preceding one. My ability to have another orgasm so quickly only happened with another woman, never with Morgan's father. I squirmed uncontrollably in the bed and each time I did, Morgan's mouth pulled and tugged further on my swollen clitoris. As I raised my hips, my daughter used her teeth to pull back on my sensitive pearl, sending wonderful sensual spasms through my lower body. My hips and her mouth were locked in a tug of war, making my sexual nubbin shiver with pleasure.

I told Morgan to stop but she didn't. The orgasm made me toss and turn but felt wonderful, despite being against my consent. Bliss entered ever cell of my body as her young tongue played my clitoris like a musical instrument, making my anus, nipples and skin quiver in exquisite pleasure.

Before the orgasm receded, Morgan straddled to my side and began to nibble on my nipples again. As she did so, she thrust two fingers deep into inter-labial sanctum, making me groan loudly. I raised my hips again as her fingers bored into my sex, making me feel embarrassed and ashamed as I enjoyed being taken this way. My hips gyrated wildly as I felt my ass crunch together and my breasts stick out of my chest. I could see the look of satisfaction on her face as Morgan watched me, her mother, squirm and buck my hips underneath her ministrations. I felt like I was reduced to a sexual toy or worse a sexual pet.

I wasn't surprised when Morgan whispered, "Take it Mom, my wild horsy" as her fingers pounded into my female cul-de-sac.

I didn't know if I was angry or sad at Morgan's behavior. Her driving fingers slowed and turned in the soft tissues of my genital passage. It felt good to have something rigid and strong fill the sexual playpen between my wet thighs. A tear appeared under my eye, feeling that this had been too much, but I was too exhausted to challenge her.

My hand reached for the crotch of Morgan's black panties. I pressed the soft imprint of her vagina. It was my offer to masturbate her one more time, but she declined. Instead she jabbed her fingers deep inside my sex again, making me grunt and my motherly hips grind and gyrate on the bed. Such behavior made her feel in control and strong; I relented and said nothing.

Moments later, we both became sleepy. Morgan pulled her wet fingers from my sopping genitals and curled up behind me; she put her hand firmly on my breast and squeezed it hard giving me the security that she was in control. She knew I was upset but said nothing. As we drifted off to sleep, she whispered in my ear.

"I lied Mom. I sucked Jeff tonight and masturbated while I did it. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner," her voice diminishing as she kissed on the cheek.

I was shocked but too sleepy to confront her.

"Why did you use my panties to masturbate?" I asked, not sure why I was making the connection.

"I've been doing it for a long time, but never said anything," she replied sighing and slipping into a deep sleep.

Since I had been married and enjoyed heterosexual relations with a man in the past, there was no reason why my daughter couldn't enjoy them too. This excuse sounded lame to me, but I was too tired to be upset and try to understand why Morgan was acting so kinky. I just felt sad because our relationship had been on the basis that we were strictly a lesbian couple.

© Matron222 Do Not Repost

matron222
matron222
218 Followers
12