Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Siblings Danny and Lydia have some catching up to do.
926 words
4.16
47.6k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took an earlier flight, eager to get away from the small Midwestern college town that had been his home since turning 18 and heading off to school. All the better to surprise his folks and his older sister. This would be the first holiday they were both home since she left for school two years earlier.

The cab dropped him off in front of his childhood home. He fetched the emergency house key from beneath the seat of the old Chevy in the carport and let himself in, walked straight downstairs to his old bedroom. The light in the hallway bathroom was on. He turned and looked as he walked past.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," he said. His sister stood in front of the vanity, hands on top of her head and a bobby pin in her mouth. She was nude but for a pair of white cotton panties that rode high on her hips. She screamed and turned. He couldn't help but stare at the reflection of her shaking breasts as she quickly covered up.

"You scared me to death, Danny," she laughed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know anybody was home," Danny said.

A few minute later there was a knock on his door.

"It's Lydia," she said, and she opened the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Looks like you already did," Danny said.

"That was really embarrassing for both of us, but it was my fault," Lydia said. "I shouldn't have left the door open."

"It's cool. You thought you were the only one home."

"Yeah, but still. That was awkward."

"I've seen lots of naked women. It doesn't bother me."

"Must've bothered you a little bit. I saw you hiding behind that suitcase," she said.

"Dude, shut up!"

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm so glad to see you, little brother! Come give me a hug!"

Danny wrapped his arms around her and pulled the fluffy bathrobe close to him. "Hard to think of you as my big sister anymore when you're such a midget."

"Shut up!" she said. "I'm not short, you're just too tall." She laid her head against his chest and gave him a tight squeeze. "Damn, you've grown up. When did you get so big?"

"ROTC," Danny said. "We drill a lot."

Lydia heard his heart beating quickly, felt the awkward hardness pressing against her belly. Danny tried to pull his hips away, but she hugged him tighter. "I missed you, little brother," she said.

"Missed you, too," he said, and he placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away. Lydia's robe opened a bit. "Sorry," he said.

Lydia looked up, saw him staring at her cleavage.

"It's okay, baby brother," she said. "It's nothing you haven't seen before."

They stood there frozen, trapped between bodies and minds. He couldn't stop staring at the curve of her breasts, and she couldn't bring herself to tell him to stop. That expression on his face-she wanted to be looked at like that for so long. Lydia curled her delicate fingers around the robe's lapels and pulled them lower.

"I don't think—," Danny said, and she grabbed his hand and placed it on her heart. He felt the rapid pulse beneath her breast, the warm skin on his palm. His body took over, hand sliding inside her robe and cupping her heavy breast. She stood on her toes and pressed her face against his throat, hot breaths coming faster.

Danny extended his thumb, brushed it across her erect nipple. She pressed harder against him, tongue cautiously venturing past her frightened lips and flicking his neck. Right, wrong, nothing mattered anymore but heartbeats, breaths, cock, cunt. He untied the robe's sash and she shrugged it to the floor.

And then he was on her, tongue fluttering over her throat, her collarbones her breasts, finding her warm mouth. She tore at his pants until the button gave way and unzipped his fly. "You aren't wearing underwear," she said.

"Out of laundry," Danny laughed.

Lydia grabbed his penis. It pulsed against her palm. She craned her neck to see. He looked so huge against her little hand. Danny bucked against her fist. Her other hand found his ass, so lean and tight. She felt the muscles in his glutes contract with every thrust against her palm. "Put it in me," she said. "Just for a minute."

"This isn't right," Danny said.

"No, it's okay. Just for a minute. Just so that I can feel you. It doesn't mean anything." She stroked faster and rubbed her sex against his leg.

"Just for a second," Danny said. He raised up onto his arms and positioned himself between Lydia's legs. She rubbed him back and forth along her wet opening, and then he pushed slowly into her. She was so tight, so wet, so warm. Lydia hooked her heels behind his knees and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into her. She ground her clit against his pubic bone, squeezed her tight muscles around his shaft.

"Please stop."

"Do you really want me to stop?" she whispered.

"No, but if you don't..."

"If I don't then what?"

"You know."

"It's okay, little brother. I'm safe," Lydia said, and she rocked her hips faster.

"Don't, I'm going to—"

"I want you to," she said, and Danny moaned loudly, his hips bucking against her, fists clinched tightly.

And then it was over. Danny lay on top of her, breathing hard. "Welcome home," she laughed. They had three weeks to kill before the new semester.