Home for the Holidays

Story Info
2nd erotica I ever wrote back in 2014. Hope you enjoy.
5.1k words
2.97
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm back. It's winter break and I get to be home for a few weeks. Military school doesn't really afford many luxuries so I plan to make the most out of this break as I can. My dad picked me up from the school since freshmen aren't allowed to have cars on the campus. We talked about how my year was going so far, how my grades are, things like that.

Penny never entered our conversation.

After we had gotten home that day he burned the brown paper bag in our fireplace. I went to my room and marked the tape in the recorder, 'Penny-2.' I took the first tape out and marked it with a dash and a 1. We threw all of our clothes into the washing machine and took showers. My dad had told me before we left for Philly to take that little excursion as a learning opportunity. I fully did.

Now I'm back and I'm ready to do it again.

"You look good." My dad refers to my slimmed down waist and bigger biceps.

"Yeah, the forced exercise really helps," I joke.

We make small talk until we get to the house. New house that is. My dad wanted to downsize so when I was away at college he moved houses. I bring my bags in to my new room. My belongings are boxed up and everywhere, with my bed against the wall. I'm tired. I brush my teeth and get in bed. I jack off a few times to get it out of my system. It's not much but it does its job. I sleep until about 1241. My day is pretty uneventful; just a plate of nachos and a few hours of Law and Order: SVU. I decide to put my room back in order, moving furniture, arranging all my knick-knacks, hanging posters. It looks like my room again. I finish at around 2038. Feeling rather hungry I decide to go for a walk and explore the new town. My dad decided to move into a quaint little suburb. I never liked places like this; they gave me a weird feeling. I see plenty of manicured lawns and children's play sets. Talk about blending in. I make my way to a CVS a few blocks down the main highway. I peruse the aisles checking out the Old Spice deodorant. I settle on the After Hours scent. I glance at the candy bars next to the cash register but quickly dismiss the idea. I had McDonald's on the walk over and I didn't need the sugar right now. I must have made a face since I then heard the cashier say something to me.

"Don't like Butterfingers?"

The voice is soft and a bit playful. Then I see her. My next target.

My next victim.

I quickly play along, "Oh, no, I actually like Butterfingers a lot. But I don't need it now."

"No? You on a diet or something," she smiles a friendly, shy smile.

"No, it's more of a discipline thing," I say, thinking back to the last few months.

She looks confused. "You look pretty well disciplined to me," she says jokingly. "You look like you could be in the Army."

"Navy actually." I suddenly respond. I usually don't like telling people that I aspire to a military life, but I felt comfortable telling this girl.

"Oh," she blushes through another smile, looking down.

A slight pause.

Putting the deodorant on the counter, I look around while she rings it up. I see one security camera pointed right at the counter. There's one other employee restocking the shampoo, other than that no one else is in the store. I attempt to continue the conversation.

"Slow night huh?"

"Yeah, I think you're like the second person to come in after lunch."

"Everyone must be getting ready for the holidays."

She hands me my deodorant and the receipt. "Must be. I just came home for winter break, school's been so stressful."

I just slowly nod my head and purse my lips. "Yup."

"...Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to bore you, you don't need to hear about my problems."

"That's okay, I don't have anything else to do really, and quite honestly it would be nice to have a chat with someone who's friendly." I didn't really mean that. The chatting, not the anything else to do part.

"Excuse me for saying so, but we don't know each other that well, I mean, we're pretty much strangers."

I offer my hand, "Well in that case, what's your name?"

She accepts it, "Melody." Her hand feels delicate, fragile almost.

"Hello Melody, my name is Charlie." I smile and she seems to warm up to the idea of talking.

"Well if you don't mind waiting my shift ends at ten." She flashes a small, shy smile again.

"Sounds good." I gave a small smile back. "I'll be waiting outside." I walk out the automatic doors and sit on the curb setting my deodorant next to me. I pull out my iPod, continuing a book I downloaded. I shoot my dad a quick text:

'met a girl. be home late'

...'Did you at least get her name?'

'yeah Melody'

...'Melody what?'

'don't know, didn't ask'

...'You should. Better to find out she's not related to anyone important now than to have police knocking at your door because you forced a Senator's daughter.'

'i never said anything about force'

...'No, but I know you. I know you need to do it again.'

...'yeah, i do'

I go back to my book.

At about 2203 I hear someone sit down next to me. It's her.

"Reading anything interesting?" She brushes her hair behind her ears and I notice an expensive looking ring on her right pinky.

"Not really." I put my iPod back in my pocket. "Nice ring," I say pointing "is it silver?"

"Platinum actually, my dad got it for me."

"Platinum," I say a bit shocked. Jokingly I asked, "Is your dad a millionaire or something?"

"No, he's just lawyer."

"Really."

"Yeah, really."

"What's that like?"

"He's gone a lot, always has been. A few years ago he helped put away this rapist, Washington I think. Big deal apparently."

"Rapist huh?" I acted intrigued.

"Yeah, guy got four life sentences."

"Wow, they really must've wanted him to stay locked up."

"Well it is proven that guys like that are repeat offenders."

"Oh yeah totally." I silently chuckled at the irony.

"Enough about me and my lawyer dad, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"What do you do? What do you like to do?" Folding her hands, she appeared to listen intently.

Shrugging, I answered vaguely, "Well I just came back for winter break, so I haven't done a lot since...I don't know, I guess I like to do whatever I feel like doing." And right now I felt like driving her back to the house and raping her there, but that would have just led to a slew of problems.

"Well that's a rather easy answer," she giggled "What about your dad?"

"Retired US Navy SEAL."

"Impressive," she raised her eyebrows, "and are you planning on being a SEAL too?"

"Uh, no, I am not that in shape, I have way more brains than brawn."

She giggled again, "Okay then, what do you want to do?"

"I plan on doing nuclear subs."

"Wow, no small feat either."

"Yeah, there's a program called NuPOC I'm hoping I'll be accepted into, but it's gonna take some work."

We continued for about an hour until 2316. Realizing the time she said she had to get back because of curfew. I said okay, but subtly mentioned that I would like to meet her and talk again. We agreed a week from now and exchanged phone numbers.

Time to set up a plan.

On the sixth day I received a text message from Melody asking when we should meet. I told her I would walk to the CVS again and could wait until she got off work again. She told me she would get off work at six. Earlier in the week I had bought some extra blank tapes. I also did some research on her dad; impressive guy. He graduated Harvard Law and now works for Allegheny County District Attorney's Office. The day of I took nap, juiced my system, and showered making sure to shave all vital areas. I put on my leather gloves and put a pair of folded latex gloves in my back pocket. With the tape recorder in my jacket pocket I'm about to walk out the door when my dad opens it from the other side.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yeah, remember that girl I mentioned? I'm about to go meet her." I start to walk out the door, but he sticks his hand up in a halting motion.

So I stop and listen.

"Did you prepare properly?"

"Yes."

"Juiced?"

"Yes."

"Shower and shaved?"

"Yes."

"Back up plan?"

"...No." I had never considered a back up plan.

"Well, then good thing I ran into you." Pointing at me he said, "You always have a back up plan." Crossing his arms, "So, what is it?"

I wasn't sure where to begin; my first time with Penny was opportunistic and my dad planned out every detail the second time. "...I don't know."

He sighed through his nose. "Alright sit down." We moved over to the kitchen table. Sitting he says, "Ok, so tell me, what was your original plan?"

Sighing myself, "I was just gonna meet, maybe drive somewhere, and do it in the car."

"...Right, well that's great and all but what about timing...what about overall location, what about making sure she doesn't tell anyone?"

Shrugging, "...I don't know, I was just gonna wait and see what happens."

"That's reckless. I don't want you ending up in prison because you got careless."

"Okay okay...so what do I do?"

He wipes his nose, looking at the floor as if it were a large schematic. "...Gain her trust first...I know it doesn't seem like much but guaranteeing you're not a threat is crucial to her letting her guard down. After that make sure you're in a location where you won't get caught, and if you are, you silence her screams. Then when you're ready...do what you need to do." He looks at me; his eyes have changed. "After that you convince her to keep it to herself. Okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

We both stand and I head for the door. Then I hear him say, "Oh, hey one more thing."

I turn as he fishes in his pocket and tosses me something. I inspect it, finding it to be a pocketknife. Opening the blade I see the brand 'Kershaw' printed on the side. I toss it up and down, feeling the weight of it.

I'm still looking at it when my dad says, "And don't worry about coming home late tonight."

"Are you sure? I mean, after all it is Christmas Eve."

Looking at the knife he merely replies, "...Yeah, I'm sure...You have fun."

He gives me a nod and a knowing grin. I return a smile and leave.

It's 1816 when I arrive at the CVS. I see Melody sitting on the curb outside, smoking a cigarette. I sit down next to her and give her a playful nudge. She smiles back unaware of my intents to pin her down and rip any shred of innocence and decency from her.

"Want one?" She offers me a cigarette.

"No thanks I don't smoke cigarettes."

She stomps out the little bit she had left. "So?" she says almost enthusiastically, "What's the plan?"

To fuck you in every hole until I finish. "Umm, I don't know. I don't really know the neighborhood that well. Maybe you could show me around?"

She giggles, "Okay then."

We simply walk around the town peeking in windows and at one point stopping to listen to some carolers. I stood behind her, sneaking glances at her ass and imagining how tight her pussy would be. Soon. Plenty of shops advertise their Christmas sales and whatnot. Feeling hungry we eat at the McDonald's then go back to the CVS.

"Well," I begin, "it's 2142, what would you like to do next"

"2142?" She asks confused.

"Oh right right, 9:42. My bad."

"Oh...well we could drive around, how does that sound?"

"Mmm, fun for a little while but I was also thinking about getting a drink someplace too."

She thinks for a moment, then says, "You know what? My dad has a liquor cabinet in his office, we should go to my house."

"You sure he won't mind?"

"Oh he's not even home right now. He's on a business trip and will be gone until tomorrow night."

You'll regret telling me that. "So essentially he won't know."

"Nope, come on."

We get in her car and she drives to her house. The trip doesn't take very long and her house is in a suburb as well. It looks expensive. We enter and she offers to take my coat, to which I decline and merely fold it in my lap as I sit on the couch.

"Nice house you got." I say.

"Thanks." She heads up the stairs to what I assume is her room saying loudly, "So you still want that drink?"

"No actually, it's left me."

I look around and see a large plasma TV with a fancy audio cabinet and coffee table. I see the kitchen area with shiny appliances. I walk around a bit and find her dad's office. Pictures of him and Melody sit atop a rather large desk. I see his college diploma proudly displayed next to some kind of charity award. Upstanding guy. I head back out into the living room where Melody has turned on the TV and flipping through the channels. She settles on MTV. Looking at my watch it says 2155. Plenty of time. I sit next to her and simply watch.

I ask, "So where's your mom?"

"She left after my dad cheated on her last year. Traveled half way across the country just to get away from him. My dad's house is closer to my college so I just decided to go here."

"Hot shot lawyer cheated on his wife?"

"No one found out. My mom just wanted to put everything behind her. They settled on a quiet divorce and in return my dad never contacts her again. It's his dirty little secret."

"I see." I say nodding.

"What about your mom?"

"She died when I was just a kid. It devastated my dad and it's just been us two ever since."

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry I didn't know."

I pretend like it's hit a sore spot and she seems remorseful about asking. But quite honestly I don't care right now.

My dick is growing impatient.

"It's okay," I say as if I'm shrugging it off. "Actually I was just thinking about how my dad was never the same afterwards."

"Really, what do you mean?"

"Well," I get up and slowly start moving behind the part of the couch where she sits, "you see, as it turns out in order to fill the void my mom inadvertently left he resorted to rape...many times in fact."

"Oh my god that's horrible." She says with her face growing concerned and I'm certain there's a hint of disgust in her voice.

I turn my head to hide my smirk. Tragic, I know.

I'm behind her now. "And you know the funny thing is, he was never caught...in fact I'm the only one who knows his, what did you call it?...Dirty little secret."

Turning around her face is pure disbelief at what I'm telling her. "Why haven't you said anything to the police?" Her voice is somewhat alarmed.

"Because," I snicker, thinking about how he smelled Penny just the way I did, "the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree." My voice is almost a whisper; my face is solemn.

Melody immediately tries to jump up to flee, but I'm prepared for it and I grab her by the arm. However I didn't expect her to fight back and she takes a swing, catching my lower lip, which breaks skin against my teeth. I'm pissed now. My brow furrows and I grab her hair, yanking downward. She falls over the couch screaming in pain. I quickly jump on top and flip her over on her stomach, wrapping my arm around her neck in a chokehold. She attempts to claw at my face, pull my hair, anything to desperately get me off her. I simply wait until she slowed her movements before releasing the hold, but simultaneously put my knee in her back. I press her head sideways into the carpet and pull out the pocketknife my dad gave me. I flip it open and put it close to her eye so she sees it. She does.

The look in her eye changes from panic to fear.

Here we go.

"Now," I growled, "where do you think you're going? I haven't even started."

Melody's eyes only widened as the tip of my knife traced along her cheekbone. She was whimpering and I loved it. I was half tempted to push hard enough to make a cut, but just like Penny I didn't want to leave any questionable marks; not with lawyer-daddy coming back so soon. Keeping my hand on her head, I put the knife temporarily between my teeth and reached into my jacket pocket pulling out the recorder. I turned it on, placing it next to her head. I took the knife again, tapping the recorder.

"See that? Know what that is."

She stayed quiet.

"That's going to be a little memento of our time together." I leaned in closer, whispering slowly into her ear. "Aren't you so happy we aren't strangers anymore?"

Silent tears began to stain the carpet.

"No no please please, don't hurt me," she begs, "please don't." Her whimpers are quiet sobs now. I can hear the fear and timidity in her voice. I'm hard as a fucking rock.

"I can't guarantee that. Now," I snarl, "get up."

I fold the knife and put it back in my pocket as well as the tape recorder. Yanking her hair, I drag her to her feet and steer her towards the stairs. One by one we ascend and her body trembles more with each step. Once at the top I drag her down the hall opening door after door. A closet. A bathroom. Her room. Ah here we are.

The master bedroom.

I shove her inside, turn on the light, and shut the door. I lock it behind my back. She hunches over putting up her hands in a defensive stance. Advancing, I grab her by the throat; she begs and sobs all the while. I put the recorder on the night stand next to the bed.

"No no no please please," she gasps, clawing at my hand. I caress her face, pushing her hair behind her ear.

I give my first command, "Take out my cock and suck it." I shove her to the ground.

"No please don't make me do this, please don't do this," she pleads. Her begging is just making my boner rage all the more. I raise my hand in a threatening motion and she flinches. I smirk.

"You obviously don't want to be hurt, so I suggest you do as I say and suck my cock." I bare my teeth and furrow my brow. She quivers as she sinks to the floor. With trembling hands she unbuckles my belt and unbuttons my pants. Slowly pulling my pants and underwear down my boner springs up and she pulls back.

"Now suck." I order.

She nervously grabs the shaft and starts stroking before putting her delicate lips over the tip. She looks disgusted, but she keeps going. Sucking around the tip it sends me into euphoria. She licks along the length of the bottom before putting more in her mouth. Don't get me wrong, it felt good...but not great.

"If you don't start giving me a blow job, that notion of hurting you won't be just a threat."

She frantically begins sucking up and down. I smile. I finally just grab her head and begin pumping in and out. Her hands are pressed against my legs trying to slow me down. I push her against the side of the bed and grab her wrists, pinning them to the top of the bed. She gags hard every few times as my cock hits the back of her throat. Then I felt it. I started to breath heavier and pump faster. I blow my load with a grunt then pull out and cover her mouth.

"Swallow...swallow or you'll be crying through black eyes." I reinforce my words with a hard glare.

She chokes the cum down, coughs, then goes right back to begging. "Please...please no more no more," breathing heavy through whimpers she tries to curl up in a ball. I grab her wrist and push her back on the bed. I go to rip her pants off. In a desperate attempt to escape she kicks at me and catches my right rib cage. It's enough to stun me momentarily for her to jump up and bolt for the door. She didn't know I had locked it though and by the time she realized it I had already yanked her by the hair back down to the floor. I straddle her waist once more, pressing the side of her head into the floor with one hand.

"I guess you don't want me making empty threats," I snarl. She tries to dissuade me with a 'please' and 'I'm sorry.' I hear none of it. I feel myself lose it as I punch hard into her gut. Once, twice, then a few more; her yelping every time I hit her. She had tried putting her arms up in self-defense but by the time I finished she just gasped for air. I got off her and she rolled to her side, clenching her stomach, coughing. Sobbing. I took off my belt and looped it around her neck before dragging her back to the bed. I pulled up on the strap making her stand. I undid the belt and shoved her once more on the bed. This time she just shrunk back in fear. I pounced on top, ripping her jeans off and pushing up her shirt. To ensure she didn't try escaping again I brandished my pocketknife once more. Melody's eyes widened at the site of them.

12