Home For The Holidays

Story Info
Siblings share a bed during Thanksgiving break.
3.1k words
4.52
361k
122

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Karl was telling me about this unique place on the internet, where people write erotic and sexually explicit stories; some are fiction while others are true tales from people's lives. It sounded like an interesting concept so I decided to share a few experiences I've had.

I was driving home from college for Thanksgiving one year, heading back to my parents' house on the Wednesday evening before the big day. Going to school in another state, some five hours away, made it difficult to get home for all but the most special occasions. I had also taken a good-paying job near college during the summer to make some much-needed money so I hadn't seen my family since the previous Christmas holidays. I was looking forward to spending some time chilling out and catching up with what the rest of our family had been up to.

Just as I turned the corner onto my folks' street, I noticed my sister's car stopping by the curb in front of their house. Chrissy is a year older than I and attended a different college about a four hour drive in the opposite direction from my school. Needless to say, we hadn't seen each other in a long time and, as I parked my car and got out, she ran over and threw her arms around me.

"Hey, Danny, how's my little brother? You're looking really good," she said. Her hands were clasped together behind my neck as she leaned back to look in my eyes and flash me a wide smile. It wasn't too cool this fall day in Connecticut and Chrissy was wearing just a light pullover sweater and a pair of snug jeans.

"I'm doing okay, Chrissy," I replied, "you're looking really fine yourself."

Indeed, my sister had grown into a beautiful girl with a slim body, fairly large breasts for her frame, and long shapely legs. Her straight auburn hair hung loosely over her shoulders and her chestnut brown eyes sparkled in the Autumn sun.

She looked into my car and asked, "What, you didn't bring a girlfriend home for the weekend?"

"Nah, I've been dating a few girls but nothing serious. Besides, I have enough problems maintaining my grades without having to worry about keeping a girlfriend happy. What about you?"

As we grabbed our bags from the cars, Chrissy admitted that she too was not seriously involved with anyone. "Most of the guys in school are such losers," she said, "and all the nice ones want to do is get laid all the time."

I looked up and wondered where THAT train of thought was going as my mom opened the front door and stepped out to greet us. Dad followed close behind as we all hugged and then stepped into the house. It was then that I noticed my grandparents on my mother's side sitting in the living room. As we approached, they got up to greet us. I was a little surprised to see them since they had moved to Florida a few years earlier.

"Grandma and Grandpa are going to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with us this year, kids," my mother said, "they'll actually be up for two whole weeks.

"Danny, I figured they could sleep in your old room," mom added, "would you mind sleeping on the fold-out sofabed in the living room?"

It really didn't matter to me and I told her so.

"But Danny," Chrissy said, "it will be so noisy in the living room. You won't be able to go to bed until everyone else has turned in and then, you'll be woken up early as everyone moves about in the morning."

Chrissy was probably right but I really couldn't ask my grandparents to sleep in the living room either. "Well, I don't mind... besides, there's really no other choice, is there?"

"Sure, there is," she added, "why don't you share my room with me? The queen-size bed is plenty big enough and I promise I won't snore."

Mom was quick to speak up, "Chrissy, you can't share your bed with your brother. You're a... well, I mean..."

"Mom, don't be so worried. Danny and I made it through... how many years without killing each other? I doubt he's going attack me if that's what you're thinking."

Everyone was kind of laughing by now as mom said, "Honey, of course I don't think he's going to attack you; I just didn't think it was a good idea. If you two don't mind sharing the room, then go ahead... you're both big enough to decide for yourselves."

I looked at Chrissy as she turned to put her things in her room. "Come on Danny, put that stuff in here and let's get a drink... that long drive has worked up a thirst and I could use a cold brew."

We put our things away and had a couple of beers as mom and grandma busied themselves in the kitchen preparing various side dishes for the next day's big dinner. Dad and grandpa were asking Chrissy and I questions about school and all we'd been up to; in a few hours, I was ready for some sleep. I excused myself and grabbed some flannel lounging pants and a tee shirt to sleep in, changed in the bathroom and jumped into bed.

A short time later, I heard Chrissy come in the room and ruffle through her things for something to sleep in. There was a little night light she had plugged in the wall receptacle by the door, to keep us from walking into anything during the night. By the dim light, I could see her taking off her sweater and jeans. She grabbed a long tee shirt and placed it on the edge of the bed; she then slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and slid the catch around to her front so she could unhook it. As she removed her bra, I could see her large tits silhouetted against the dim nightlight behind her. She placed her hands under her breasts and held them up, rubbing them all around; I guess it felt good being freed from the confines of that tight bra.

"God", I thought to myself, "what a pair of tits!"

She pulled the tee shirt down over her head; it was very long and covered her bottom so, even if she had no panties on, you couldn't really tell. I was on the right side of the bed and she lifted the sheet and blanket and got in on the left side. She thought I might be asleep so she was trying to be quiet and not move around too much. The problem was, as soon as she got under the covers, she turned to her left side and pulled most of the covers off me.

I laid there motionless for a few minutes, wondering if I'd be cold without the blankets, before realizing that the temperature was falling and mom and dad always kept the thermostat lower during the night to save oil. I was going to have to try and grab some of the covers back.

I waited until I thought Chrissy was asleep and then gently pulled on the covers to try and get enough to keep me warm. After a few futile attempts, Chrissy spoke up and said, "what are you DOING?"

"I'm just trying to get some of the covers," I replied," you took them all when you turned and it's pretty cold in here."

"Oh, I'm sorry; here...is that better?" She replied, loosening up some of the blanket and nudging it toward me.

"Actually, no... are these the right sheets and blanket for this bed?" I asked.

"Hummm... maybe not. I think they might be for that double bed we used to have. Mom must have grabbed the wrong ones as she prepared the room for me. How about if you turn on your side like I am, and snuggle close... that should allow the blankets to cover us both," she added.

I did as Chrissy suggested and, sure enough, the covers now reached around us both. The problem was that I was now touching the full length of my sister's body...her back, butt and legs... with the front of my body. I also had nowhere else to put my hands and arms but on her shoulders and back; this close contact with her warm body and the scent of her perfume was quickly giving me a huge hard on.

It was only a matter of time before I heard Chrissy say, "Mmmmm...what's that thing poking me in my butt, Bro?"

"Uh, I can't help it Chrissy, you know what it is."

"Well, neither one of us will get any sleep until that's gone... why don't you take care of it so it goes down and we'll both be more comfortable; don't you think?"

Chrissy and I had always talked frankly about sex when we were growing up but this was a little different. "Take care of it? What do you suppose I do with it? Whack it off with you lying right next to me?" I asked.

"What, are you embarrassed? It's no big deal... just DO it and get it over with so it will go soft."

"Don't be ridiculous, I can't jerk off with my sister lying right next to me," I said, as Chrissy peeled the covers away from her body and turned to face me.

"Well, if you're not going to do it, I will," she said, unbuttoning the fly on my pants and pulling my cock out.

"Wha...what are you DOING, Chrissy?"

Chrissy leaned on her side next to me, supporting herself with her right arm as she began to move her other hand up and down the length of my rock hard prick. "Wow, Danny, this is HUGE! I had no idea..."

She leaned over to dribble some saliva onto my shaft as her hand continued to stroke me. I was speechless and confused; how could I allow my sister to fondle my erection? And yet, it felt so good, I couldn't ask her to stop. I was so hard and the feeling was intensifying; at that point, all I wanted to do was shoot my load.

"You're my sister... I can't believe you're doing this, Chrissy."

"Believe it Danny," she replied, "it will make you feel better and allow us both to get some sleep... it's a big day tomorrow, you know."

I grabbed her long, flowing hair in my hand and held it aside so I could see a drop of precum oozing out the slit on the head of my cock; I began to feel my orgasm building inside.

"Chrissy, you're making me feel soooo good. I get the feeling you're enjoying this, too."

My sister just looked at me and, in the dim light illuminating the room, I could see her grinning. I barely made out the large dark round spots surrounding her nipples, through the thin fabric of her tee shirt and reached out with my right hand to touch her swaying tits. She made no attempt to stop me as I squeezed and rubbed her huge jugs and I was moments away from ejaculating.

"It's going to get pretty messy in here in a few seconds, you know. I'm about to shoot my load all over the place... are there any tissues nearby?"

"No, but I'll take care of it... are you ready to cum?"

"Yes," I answered, "you're hand feels so great, squeezing and pulling... you're making me so hard. I'm going to explode... right... NOW!"

At that, Chrissy leaned over and took the head of my cock in her mouth. For a moment, she even took her hand away and bobbed her head up and down, sucking me like no one had ever done before. Her hot mouth encompassed the full length of my shaft and made me feel like I was deep inside a vagina. At last, I felt it erupt; I was shooting my load into my sister's mouth!.

Chrissy held the head of my cock with her lips right behind the glans, sucking while her hand continued jerking up and down the shaft. I could feel each jet of cum spurting into my sister's throat as she milked me dry and the dizzying sensation began to subside. My beautiful sister had just given me the hand and blow job of my life and she didn't let a drop touch the bedsheets. She didn't stop until my cock was softening and I began to catch my breath.

"Omygod, Chrissy... that was unbelieveable! You sucked me dry."

"No problem, Danny," she whispered, "now maybe we can get some sleep."

I was still trying to comprehend what had just occurred as we returned to our previous space-saving position and pulled the covers around us. I was careful to keep a little more space between us this time and actually fell asleep very quickly. I was awakened a short time later by the rhythmic shaking motion of the bed. I opened my eyes slowly and wondered what was happening.

"What's going on?" I softly asked, thinking that Chrissy must be awake.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you Danny, but I got so aroused bringing you off. My pussy was just begging to be touched and I had to take care of it so I could get back to sleep."

I said, "Would you like me to do that for you? I mean, I do kind of owe you big time."

"Well... if you wouldn't mind..."

Chrissy rolled toward me onto her back and I reached over to rub her pussy through her panties; they were soaking wet from the cunt juice she had released by messaging herself. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties and felt, for the first time, the smooth, warm and silky skin of my sister's snatch. Her legs parted slightly as I rubbed all around her mound and spread her cunt lips apart so I could insert my middle finger into her canal. She turned her head toward mine and, for the first time, I kissed my sister passionately, on the lips. Our mouths opened wide as our tongues flicked back and forth, our hot, damp breath becoming one and the same.

In the soft glow of the nightlight, I saw her lift her tee shirt up and begin rubbing her breasts. I bent down and placed my mouth over her right tit and started sucking on her nipple; it grew to be very large and hard. Chrissy was now moaning low and she was humping her pelvis against my hand. I knew she was getting close to cumming and I dipped another finger into her hole. It was so wet by now and her legs open so wide, I couldn't help myself... I had to taste some of that nectar for myself.

I stopped sucking on her tit and slid down the length of the bed until I could see that beautiful muff, dripping pussy juice down to her ass. I moved over her outstretched leg and kneeled down, dropping my head between her thighs, spreading her labia with my right hand and placing my mouth squarely over her wet slit. My tongue reached into her cunt as far as it would go and I continued rubbing her clit with my left hand. Chrissy's moaning became deeper and, at last, she pushed her pelvis into my face and groaned, "ohhhhhh... Danny, I'm cumming, baby, don't stop."

Chrissy released so much pussy juice that my face was dripping wet. When, at last she stopping shaking, I heard her whisper, "Come up here, Danny." I scooted up close to her, lying between her outstretched legs and looked down at her angelic face.

Her eyes were barely open as she purred, "Kiss me again, Danny."

I was on top of her now, kissing those puffy and very hot lips as our tongues intertwined and I let my saliva mingle with hers. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. It was then that we both realized I had another hard on and it was pushing right against her cunt.

"Hummm, it looks like we'll have to relieve that tension again, Danny," she whispered in my ear. "Take those pants off."

I lifted my body off her just enough to slide the pants down and off my legs. By the time I was done, Chrissy had grabbed my stiff prick and was inserting it into her wet pussy. She raised her knees up and spread her legs further as I thrust forward and easily slid into her love tunnel. By now, it didn't matter anymore to either of us that we were brother and sister; we both just wanted to enjoy this lustful moment completely. I humped my sister slowly, savoring the feeling of my hard cock sliding in and out of her juicy, snug cunt. I could feel the pressure building and knew that with a few more strokes, I'd be filling my sister with my seed.

"Ohhh... I'm going to cum again, Danny... are you close?"

"Yeah, but... what about... I mean... I don't have a rubber on," I reminded her.

"Don't worry about it," she replied, "cum inside me."

"Oh, you're on the pill, then?"

"Why, wouldn't you like to knock your big sister up?"

"CHRISSY!" I almost shouted.

"Oh, stop worrying, Danny... just FUCK me. Fill me with your hot cream and push that sperm up inside my belly "

By now, I had been sliding my hard cock in and out of that wet snatch and I didn't need any further encouragement; I was ready to explode again. I really didn't want to get my sister pregnant but I also didn't think she'd be stupid enough to let me. At any rate, my mind was reeling with the heady feeling of another approaching orgasm and Chrissy was moving her ass back and forth, side to side, doing everything she could to make me shoot my load inside her. At last, I did... the ropes of cum pumped deep inside my sister's pussy, splashing against her vaginal walls as she too reached her climax. Her tight cunt muscles squeezed out whatever semen was left inside me until we both lay motionless, totally exhausted.

A few hours later, I awoke from the chill in the room and the fact that neither of us had covered ourselves after our sex session. I had to take a leak so I got up and went to the bathroom. Upon reentering Chrissy's room, I decided to check the closet and found another blanket we could use. I guess I should have done that right from the start. Or NOT!