Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the orgasm start to swell, like a wave building before it crashes onto the beach. Come squirts out of me, flooding your fingers, a little hitting your chin. You lick it up, but more comes out, a little dripping down to my ass where your finger is still riding in and out. I grab at the ties binding me, screaming, panting, gasping, "Oh shit. Oh fuck," over and over. With your free hand, you gently press down right above my mound, letting me feel the increased pressure on my g-spot. My pants and screams continue to rip out of me as your tongue and fingers continue their magical work. Nothing exists for me except this moment and these incredible feelings flowing through me – and you, of course. I have no idea how much time lapses; it could've been a minute, it could've been a small eternity. Finally, spent, I sink into the bed. You slide your fingers out and give me a long lick, from my ass up to my clit, causing a final squirt of come, which you clean up with your tongue. Your eyes dart to the clock on my dresser. Twelve minutes had elapsed from the time I started coming to the time I finally finished. I lay there, gasping for breath, barely able to open my eyes. I feel the bed shift as you get off of it so you can go to the bathroom to clean up a bit. I manage to open my eyes just enough to lustfully watch you walk back towards me, and a lazy grin comes to my lips as I see how hard and ready you are.

You untie me. You lie down on your back, and I curl into your side, my head on your shoulder. I look up at you and smile, and you tilt your head to kiss me. I can still smell my scent on your face. I put my head back down and my left hand lazily caresses your chest, my fingers mindlessly, aimlessly tunneling through the hair on your chest. As my fingers get closer to your nipple, you grab my hand, stopping its progress. You place a kiss on my forehead and whisper, "Shh. Rest now." Contentedly, I settle in beside you and doze off.

When I wake up again, the room is dark. A quick look at the clock tells me it's only 6:00 in the evening. I prop my head on my hand and just spend a few minutes looking at you, marveling at the hours we spent loving each other. The fantasies we'd created were phenomenal, but nothing could have prepared us for the reality. You shift a little, and your eyes open to find me looking down at you. A smile lights up your face and I huskily say, "Hi," returning your smile with one of my own. You say, "Hi" back, your sexy tenor voice with its sweet drawl sending ripples of pleasure through me. Lying beside you like this, I remember all the times we talked on the phone, remember how your accent would deepen as you found your pleasure.

I bend down to kiss you, and we're quickly consumed by the passion that flares between us again. You gently push me down to my back, and I can feel the hard evidence of your desire against my hip. You rise up just enough to take my nipple into your mouth, coaxing a low moan out of me as the electric surge of pleasure courses through my body. Your hand finds the other breast, squeezing it, tugging gently on the nipple as your mouth sucks its mate. My hand comes up to the back of your head, enjoying the smooth military cut of your light brown hair, relishing in its softness. I arch my back, and my nipple slides further into your mouth, the raspberry-like nipple trapped between your hot tongue and the roof of your mouth. You taste its sweetness, gently nipping it before sucking on it some more. I feel desire settling hot and heavy in my womb, again flooding my pussy, making it ready for your entrance.

You roll a little more on top of me, replacing your hand on my breast with your mouth. You draw the tight nipple deep into your mouth. The hard ridge of your member is pressing deeply into my thigh, so close to her, yet still so far away. I press your head a bit closer to my breast, then let my hands slide down your back. As my hands reach your lower back, my legs shift and you move so that you're now fully on top of me, chest to breasts, stomach to stomach, your hard member pressed intimately against my mound. I spread my legs a bit, cradling him in between my thighs. You can feel the moist heat against your cock as your mouth and hand continue to play with my breasts. I bring my legs slowly up, my feet rubbing against the backs of your legs before I wrap my legs around your waist. The head of your cock presses intimately against my slit. I hook my ankles together and lift my hips, taking you into me slowly, seductively. You can feel my wet tight sheath surround all seven inches of your hard cock. Gently, mindful of how tender my pussy is from our hours of lovemaking, you slide in and out. Your hands hold mine above my head, our fingers intertwined. You bend your head down and capture my lips with your own. Our lips touch briefly before our tongues mate. You feel my hot juices bathe your cock as you thrust in and out. The pace is slow, excruciatingly slow. We are completely locked together, closer than two people can be.

As my passion for you increases, my hips start moving and lifting, meeting your thrusts in an ageless rhythm. Our pace increases, and my orgasm starts building. You swallow my moans as we continue to kiss, and your kisses become more insistent as you feel my pussy get tighter around your cock. I tear my mouth from yours and squeeze your hands as I climax, my scream of ecstasy echoing off the vaulted ceiling.

You place a kiss on my mouth, pull out and tell me to turn over. Instinctively, I know you want me in doggy position, so I roll over and get on all fours. You kneel behind me, just taking a few moments to enjoy the view. Your finger runs from my juicy pussy to my ass, teasingly going into each hole a little bit. I moan, and my hips wriggle towards you. I know what's coming next, and I'm so ready for it. You rise up to your knees, and you guide your cock to my waiting pussy. I anticipate your entrance, but instead, you take the head and rub it across my lips and on my clit before guiding it to my slit. You stick the head in, and a low moan escapes me as you thrust the rest of it in, burying your cock to the hilt. Your hands grab my hips as you pound into me. I can feel your balls slam against my clit. My tits are hanging, swinging with your thrusts, the nipples puckering more as they brush against the comforter beneath us. You slide a finger in alongside your member, getting it wet before sticking it in my backdoor.

Oh damn, I think, before all of my cognitive abilities shut down. The double penetration feeling is exquisite, and your cock is rubbing my g-spot just right. I gasp as I feel a stronger, more intense orgasm start to rush through me. "Oh god Jeff. Oh fuck, yeah just like that," I chant, over and over again. You keep it up with that perfect rhythm, the perfect moves. I come a split second before I feel your body tense up and your hot come squirt deep inside my thirsty pussy. You yell, "Oh god! Oh yessssssssssssssssss!" as you come, your hips still pounding against my ass, your come still exploding out of you. The throbs of your cock beat in harmony against the aftershocks coursing through me. After a few minutes of savoring our closeness, you pull out, and I roll over to a sitting position. I look up at you and flash the Mona Lisa smile at you again. Then I wrap my mouth around your cock, my greedy tongue licking up our juices, my lips resting against the base of your cock. I suck you hard a few times, making sure I don't miss a single drop. Mmmmm, I think. I never knew my juices mixed with a man's come could taste so good. I lick up and down your shaft, making sure I lick all around your balls, catching any stray drops. Finally, you can stand it no longer and you need me to stop; your cock is just getting too sensitive. You lower your mouth to mine, and I share our taste with you. You growl low in your throat at the erotic flavor.

We make love several more times throughout the night, each time more sensual, more perfectly harmonious than the time before. Finally, at around two in the morning, we drift off in each other's arms, exhausted. We're sated and complete for the moment, but the past few hours showed us that we would never be able to get enough of each other. Our shared passion has only intensified our hunger for each other instead of satisfying it. We realize that we have to find our joy and contentment in what we have right now, and we each sigh with happiness as we fall fast asleep, cozy and secure in our embrace.

12