Home For The Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he stood up next to the bed. Through half closed eyes I watched as he pulled the T-shirt he had worn to bed over his head and tossed it on the floor. His hands gripped the waist of his pajama bottoms and pushed them down. I gasped when I saw his rock hard cock standing proudly away from his body. The plum colored head glistening with pre-cum. J.J. wrapped his hand around his hard on, stroking it slowly as I watched.

Moving closer to the bed, J.J. leaned over me and offered himself to my mouth. Hesitantly, I softly licked the head of his swollen cock. The taste of his pre-cum exploded on my tongue and my mouth opened to take the helmet in. My tongue swirled all over the head as J.J. leaned closer, feeding more of his cock into my mouth until I could scarcely breath. Pulling away again, J.J. got over me, supporting himself on his elbows and knees, his beautiful cock and balls dangling in my face. I pulled my head off the mattress and caressed his balls with my tongue, tracing a figure eight around both of them and moving up from the base of his cock. J.J. groaned and moved back further so that his knees straddled my head, allowing me to suck his cock. Curling my tongue around the head of his hard cock, I was able to bend the shaft down far enough to slurp him into my mouth. J.J. moaned when my lips closed around him then bent to lick my clit, slowly pushing the stick of candy in and out of my steaming tunnel.

Lying underneath him, it was difficult for me to easily move my head, to slide my mouth up and down over him like I wanted, especially with my hands tied to the bed. Using the tip of my tongue, I teased the small opening in the head and swirled my tongue over the ridge separating the helmet from the shaft. J.J. pushed the stick of candy deeper into me, his soft tongue lapping hard and faster at my swollen, sensitive clit. I could hear myself making whimpering sounds, my body was rocking on the bed and I knew I was close to cumming. My head arched back and more of my son's cock fell into my mouth, slipping further back until the head nestled at the beginning of my throat.

"Fuck, Mom," J.J. groaned when my throat tightened around him. Leaving the peppermint stick inside me, J.J. pushed himself back up on his hands and began sliding in and out of my mouth a few times before he pulled himself from my mouth. My head rose off the bed too, my mouth still open and eagerly searching for him. Suddenly his tongue filled my mouth, swirling in a dance with mine, caressing the roof of my mouth. I could taste myself in his mouth and the candy and sucked on his tongue. His lips left mine, moving across my face until his hot breath tickled my ear. J.J. traced the shell of my ear before he whispered, "I need to be inside you, Mom. I want to feel you cum on me."

J.J. stood and walked to the end of the bed, kicking the box of toys out of his way before he crawled back onto the bed on his knees between my spread legs. Grabbing the candy stick, J.J. slowly teased it from me, pulling it out an inch at a time, pausing to push half an inch back inside before finally removing it. I groaned in protest, my hips rocking down trying to capture it again. J.J. leaned down and dug his tongue deep inside me, his nose bumping against my clit and I came. My hands closed around the posts in the headboard and I cried out as waves of pleasure exploded from my pussy to shake my body.

I didn't even notice when J.J. pulled his mouth away from me. All I knew was that suddenly, even through the heat of my own cum, I could feel his hot hard cock easing into me. Slowly, J.J. pushed his shaft deeper inside and we both groaned when he was fully buried. I opened my eyes to see J.J. on his knees between my spread legs, staring down at where we were joined. His hands were gripping my upper thighs, the thumbs brushing the soft, damp curls of pubic hair. The muscles of my pussy rippled around him when he stroked one of his thumbs over my clit and he pushed even deeper. J.J. looked up and saw me watching him. "You are so hot and tight, Mom." Again and again, his thumb brushed against my clit.

J.J. trailed his hands down my legs until he reached my ankles, turning slightly he struggled to untie my right foot. His cock shifted inside me as he turned and I groaned as my muscles tightened again. Finally the stocking gave and my leg was free. J.J. lightly caressed the sole of my foot before he turned to free the other. Drawing my leg up until my foot was resting flat on the bed and my knee bent, I was able to get enough leverage to slip about an inch of my son's throbbing cock out of my burning pussy before pushing down on it again. My hands struggled against my panties, wanting to be free to touch him but also needing to touch myself. As soon as both of my legs were free, J.J. pulled them up and over his shoulders, settling even deeper inside me.

With my legs straight up in the air like that, I was once again effectively his prisoner. J.J. had his left arm wrapped around my legs, holding them trapped against his chest and stomach. Even using the headboard, I wasn't able to slide myself up and down on his cock like I wanted. Growing more and more frustrated, I looked up at my son with pleading eyes.

"What," J.J. said. "What do you want, Mom?"

I moaned, still struggling to move. "Please," I whimpered softly.

J.J. leaned over me. "Please what?" he asked.

I could feel him jump and throb inside me. My tongue darted out to lick my dry lips. His eyes followed my tongue and I felt his cock jump inside me once more. "Please fuck me," I finally whispered.

J.J. pulled his cock until he was once again resting just barely inside me. "Are you sure, Mom?" he asked. I had barely begun to nod my head when he slammed back inside me. Again and again, J.J. pulled out until the head of his cock was nestled between the slippery and swollen lips of my pussy, not inside me but teasing the opening for a brief second before surging back inside. J.J. used his free hand to caress my breasts, his fingers tugging and pulling on the nipples causing me to tighten around him as I moaned at the painful pleasure. J.J. groaned at the feeling of my muscles clenching around him.

Forcing my legs down to my chest, J.J. leaned over me, trapping my legs between our bodies and tilting my hips to drive even deeper into me. I could feel the familiar warmth spreading through my body, like hot lava bubbling deep in a volcano. My pussy began to tighten once more and I could hear myself chanting "Fuck me, fuck me" over and over as my handsome son plunged his cock into me again and again. I barely heard him call my name as he slammed into me for the last time. His cock jerked deep inside me and then his hot cum splashed into my womb, triggering my own orgasm. Suddenly it felt like I was flying, spinning through the stars.

The next thing I knew, a pale light was streaking into the bedroom from the window. I don't remember J.J. untangling my hands from my panties or covering us up. It was morning and I lay next to him, watching him sleep, memories of our night before racing through my head as I softly stroked his hair. I thought of Gerald and Nicole coming home soon and wondered how I would be able to return to my role as wife and mother. Looking at J.J. sleeping so peacefully beside me I knew I wasn't ready to give up what I had experienced last night.

12