Home For The Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," she shouted, "I don't have enough money to pay your rent."

Uncle Joe just smiled and replied, "Well, I guess you're gonna lose again, Chrissy... sorry!"

But Chrissy wasn't giving up that easy. She said, "I'll tell you what, Uncle Joe; I'll make you a deal."

Uncle Joe looked at Aunt Joan and me before answering, "You know the rules, Chrissy; we can't make any private deals."

"No, no," she said, "I've got something to offer instead of money... this should be allowed, like the barter system. I'll give you a lap dance to pay for my rent. It will be like working off my debt; what do you say?"

"Well, I don't know, Chrissy," our uncle said, "You ARE my niece and I'm not sure your aunt or brother would approve of us doing something like that."

"Oh, come on, Uncle Joe... Aunt Joan has told us what an open-minded guy you are," Chrissy added.

Our aunt laughed, saying, "Hey, go for it Joe! I think it's a great idea." I just shrugged my shoulders and wondered if our auntie had told her husband about the little threesome she had with Chrissy and I, earlier in the evening.

Before Uncle Joe could say another word, Chrissy got up from her chair and walked over to her uncle. He was a good-looking man, slightly older than our aunt, with a medium build, salt and pepper hair and a mustache. She pulled his chair away from the table with him still seated, then moved in front of him and sat on his lap, facing him. As she started squirming around on his lap, I could see he was getting pretty excited; he kept looking at Chrissy's tits, shaking around under her thin sweater, just inches before his eyes. Chrissy saw him looking as well and said, "Hey, Uncle Joe, I'll let you see my tits if you give me the property I just landed on; what do you say?"

Uncle Joe looked over at Aunt Joan but she wasn't offering any objections. "Well, your aunt told me on the ride over here that you kids had really matured and become sexually active during the past couple of years at college. Okay, Chrissy, let's see what you've got."

Chrissy grabbed her sweater from the bottom edge and pulled it up and over her head. Her large jugs were still bouncing, held only by the thin, lacy bra; her large dark areola could be seen through the thin fabric. Aunt Joan stood up, reached across the table and unhooked the fastener on the back of the bra as it fell away and my sisters full breasts spilled out for Uncle Joe's enjoyment.

Chrissy placed her hands under her tits and lifted them up to Uncle Joe's face. The deep crimson nipples stood tall and firm, nearly touching his lips. "Can... can I feel them?" He asked.

"Hummmm... sure, Uncle Joe... in exchange for the adjoining property to the one you just transferred to me."

Uncle Joe began caressing Chrissy's breasts, running his hands all around them before sucking first one nipple into his mouth and then the other. All the while, Chrissy kept her rotating pelvis in contact with Uncle Joe's boner, now ready to burst through his pants. Chrissy could see her uncle panting now and knew he was getting really aroused so she made her next move.

She whispered in his ear, "Uncle Joe, how would you like it if I sucked your dick?"

Uncle was startled; he surely didn't expect Chrissy to go that far. He looked over at Aunt Joan but she was simply smiling and enjoying the show.

"What... what do you want in exchange?" He asked.

"All of your property and money," Chrissy replied.

"But... I'll be out of the game!"

"I'll let you cum in my mouth," Chrissy added.

Uncle Joe just looked at me and Aunt Joan; then he looked back at Chrissy, still trying to fully comprehend what was happening.

"And, I'll swallow it all!"

My uncle turned to me and grinned. I think he was finally coming to realize that this was only a Monopoly game. He could always play another, but he may not get another chance at a blow job from his beautiful niece. He didn't even need to say anything; Chrissy knew it was a done deal.

My sister lifted herself off her uncle's lap and opened his belt and zipper before grabbing his stiff cock and kneeling between his legs. She licked the precum that was oozing from the tip and ran her hand up and down the shaft, jerking him off as he got even harder. She soon took the head of Uncle Joe's cock between her soft lips and began bobbing her head up and down while she played with his balls.

All of this was so unexpected, and the tight mouth sucking on his rock hard cock brought Uncle Joe off very quickly. I watched his eyes close and his head slowly tilted to one side before his heavy breathing gave way to a loud grunting and his hands grasped the back of Chrissy's head. Her hollowed cheeks and puckered lips worked their magic on Uncle Joe's hard-on until it finally erupted; he pulled her so close to his crotch that Chrissy's nose was touching his pubic hair. Uncle pumped his load of hot ball juice right into his niece's warm mouth, rope after rope sliding down her throat as she swallowed her uncle's sperm.

"Oh, Chrissy..." he sighed, as the last drop of semen oozed out the tip of his prick and onto her tongue, "where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

Chrissy didn't answer but slowly withdrew her uncle's softening member from her mouth, licking off any excess cum as it slid between her full, red lips. Uncle Joe got up from his chair, tucked his cock back in his pants and zippered up. Chrissy took the cards and the little money she had, and moved over to Uncle Joe's side of the table before sitting in his place. After arranging everything neatly, she looked at me as if nothing had happened and said, "I think it's your turn, Danny."

We continued playing for a half-hour more but it was obvious I wouldn't be able to compete with Chrissy. She controlled so many properties and now had so much money that it was only a matter of time before I had to concede defeat.

It was two o'clock in the morning by the time Aunt Joan and Uncle Joe decided to call it a day, retiring to their room for some much-needed shut-eye. As Chrissy and I put the game back in the box, I suggested, "We'd better sleep in our separate rooms in case mom stops over here in the morning, before we get up."

Chrissy gave me a quick kiss before walking toward the hall and turning her head; looking at me over her shoulder. She said, "You know where to find me if you need me. Good-night, Danny."

She disappeared down the darkened hall as I replied, "Good-night, Chrissy!"

I turned off the kitchen light and headed for my room.

12