Home for the Holidays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

Tom felt his dick twitch and was almost worried he might sound too excited with an answer and was relieved to hear Amy say, "That would be fine."

Tom's dick twitched again and he felt his stomach knot when Leslie then said, "You know Katie, I've had a blast just hanging out here today so I think I'll skip it." Leslie was still very turned on and intrigued by seeing Amy and Diana kiss and her own kiss with Diana had only left her wanting much, much more. She was feeling wildly horny and excited at the possibilities of what might happen later. Besides, she thought, if nothing else maybe I can get Tom alone for a little while and let him fuck me again.

Katie and Megan left shortly afterwards leaving the other four alone in the house. Tom thought he noticed the sexual tension in the room rise noticeably when they left. He looked around at all three of the women that he had recently fucked and briefly wondered what to do.

They played more cards and chatted some before they got tired of playing and Tom suggested they watch a movie on TV. Leslie picked out a movie from their DVD collection and they all sat down to watch. Diana dimmed the lights and returned to find Leslie sitting in the lazy boy chair and Amy in the middle of the couch with Tom next to her. Diana quickly took a seat next to Amy as the movie started.

It didn't take long for Diana to reach over and softly take Amy's hand in her own. For a while they lightly rubbed their fingers together before Diana moved closer to Amy and they started to caress each other's thighs. From there things quickly escalated and soon Diana and Amy embraced in a deep kiss with their tongues swirling together.

Tom had been aware of some movement next to him but when they started kissing he ignored the movie and watched the couple next to him. As their kiss became more intense it didn't take Leslie long to notice what was happening. At first she couldn't believe Diana would be so bold right in front of Tom but then she noticed Tom watching intensely and wondered if he didn't already know. The very thought of that made her pussy tingle.

Soon nobody was watching the film as Amy and Diana were wildly making out on the couch and Tom and Leslie were eagerly staring at them. "I wanted to fuck you so bad in the dressing room," Diana whispered between kisses.

"Take me now," Amy gasped. Diana and Amy rose off the couch, took each other's hands, and quickly began walking upstairs. Tom stood up a half second later and started to follow them with Leslie immediately behind him. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he felt Leslie's touch on his arm and turned to her.

"You knew about them?" she asked.

"Yes," Tom said excitedly.

"I saw them kissing earlier today but I didn't know," Leslie said.

Tom decided to lay it all on the table as very little was left hidden anyway. "Last night Diana fucked both of us in our bed," he said as he moved closer to Leslie until they were pressed together at the base of the stairs. He immediately noticed Leslie's expression change in surprise and, if his hopes were correct, lust.

He wrapped his arms around her back and whispered, "Does that excite you?"

"Yes," she whispered in a husky tone. "I want to watch them fuck."

She and Tom quickly moved up to the master bedroom where Amy and Diana had been alone for a few moments. By the time they walked in Amy was already completely naked and sitting up against the headboard of the bed as Diana sucked on her tits.

Amy's eyes had been closed with her head tossed back, but when she heard movement in the room she looked over and saw Leslie and Tom standing at the end of the bed. Both of the spectators stared at her now with a look of wanton lust that only served to further excite Amy and make her pussy even wetter.

Diana stripped off the rest of her clothes and she and Amy took turns kissing and caressing each other's tits. Tom began stripping naked as he stood behind Leslie. Soon all three were naked and Tom moved behind Leslie and began to caress her shoulders. She moaned as he continued massaging her shoulders and neck as her stare never left the two naked women on the bed in front of her.

Tom slowly continued fondling her and then removed her shirt and bra. He looked over Leslie's shoulder and watched Diana and Amy exchanging a long, wet kiss as they each fingered the other's pussy. Soon he moved close behind Leslie and pressed against her. He let his arms wrap around her and he cupped her tits in his hands.

Leslie groaned loudly as Tom began caressing and exploring her tits. Her groan caused Diana and Amy to break their kiss and look up at her. They each watched Tom's hands moving over her tits for a few moments before Amy sat up and spun around before climbing on top of Diana.

Tom began to remove Leslie's pants and soaking wet panties as Diana and Amy eagerly dove into each other's pussies. With Amy on top she was able to raise her head from Diana's pussy and look directly at Leslie as Tom continued to caress her now naked body.

Seeing her husband fondle the woman they had mutually fantasized about drove Amy wild with lust. She couldn't wait to take Tom's place but she wanted to feel Diana cum under her first.

Amy alternated between teasing Diana's pussy and watching Tom and Leslie. Before long Tom bent Leslie over so she was leaning on the bed and guided his cock inside her for the second time that day. Tom and Leslie both groaned as his full length easily slipped into her.

Seeing Tom fuck Leslie was more than Amy could stand. She had already been fighting her own orgasm to try and prolong this lurid scene, but now the combination of Diana's practiced tongue on her pussy and seeing Tom fuck Leslie was too much. With a loud cry Amy's orgasm surged through her. Diana drove her tongue deeply inside Amy's pussy and held it there as Amy rocked and swayed from the strength of her orgasm.

Seeing his wife cum so wildly ignited Tom's own orgasm and he began pumping Leslie's pussy harder and faster than before. Amy moved off of Diana and crawled very sensually over to Leslie. Tom stared at her intently as he was excited to see what she was going to do.

Leslie let out a long groan when she felt Amy's hands on her tits. Amy softly held Leslie's big tits for a few moments and relished the feel of their soft weight in her fingers. She then started to slowly massage Leslie's tits as she stared into Leslie's face and watched her expressions change as her passion grew. Finally she began to tease Leslie's hard nipples between her fingers and watched as Leslie's eyes flew open in excitement. Amy knew that Leslie was very close to cumming. Amy looked up at Tom and said, "She's gonna cum. Fuck her hard."

Tom had been teetering on the brink of cumming for a while now and hearing his wife urging him to fuck Leslie was more than he could take. He pumped his cock into her a few more times before he drove his full length into her and started cumming. Leslie called out as she felt his cum begin to fill her. Amy began to pinch and roll Leslie's nipples the same way that she loved when Tom did it to her. As Tom continued thrusting in and out of her and draining the last of his cum Leslie finally succumbed to her own orgasm and pushed herself back hard into Tom. "Ooooooo yes!" Leslie cried out as her orgasm overtook her and she let the waves of pleasure from Tom's cock and Amy's touch flow through and over her.

Tom held her hips firmly and held his cock as deeply inside her as he could when she came. Amy continued teasing her nipples at first and slowly moved to simply caressing her tits when Leslie's orgasm began to pass. When her orgasm finally had finished she straightened up and leaned back against Tom. His cock slipped out of her with a small slurping noise and he greeted her by wrapping his arms around her and caressing her tits and stomach softly.

They stayed like that for a few moments with Amy sitting and Diana lying on the bed watching. Diana had barely moved since Amy had crawled off of her and was positioned directly in front of Tom and Leslie with her legs still spread wide apart. She softly played with her own pussy as she watched the couple bask in the afterglow of their fuck.

Leslie then opened her eyes and looked straight down at Diana. Her gaze moved from Diana's face to her tits and finally came to rest at her wet pussy. Leslie watched Diana's hand move over her wet pussy for a few moments and then she looked up at Diana and said, "I want to fuck you." Diana moaned and moved her hand away as Leslie crawled onto the bed and moved straight to Diana's pussy. Leslie lowered her mouth to Diana and began exploring her pussy.

Diana was surprised and excited by how confidently Leslie's mouth moved over her pussy. Diana didn't have to give any pointers or advice as Leslie quickly found her clit and worked Diana to the very brink of her own orgasm. Faster than she expected Diana felt her orgasm begin and it overtook her violently as Leslie continued wildly sucking at her pussy.

Leslie continued licking and softly sucking Diana's pussy for a long while after Diana stopped cumming. Diana moaned softly and smiled as Leslie lingered between her legs. Tom crawled onto the bed for a better look and met Amy with a long, deep kiss as their hands explored each other.

Leslie finally lifted her face from between Diana's legs. Tom and Amy watched as Leslie crawled up toward Diana and the two women met in a lustful, passionate kiss. Their tongues danced back and forth, as they were finally able to finish the kiss they had started early that afternoon.

Leslie and Diana's kiss soon progressed to more as they began taking turns sucking and licking each others tits. Soon they took turns sucking each other's pussies until they each orgasmed once more.

Tom and Amy started by simply watching the two younger women explore each other but their own passions quickly grew and they ended up wildly fucking each other to orgasms just as Diana brought Leslie to a screaming orgasm using her mouth and tongue on Leslie's clit.

All four of them collapsed together after they finished. Tom had never felt so totally drained and sexually fulfilled in all his life. In just a few days he and Amy had gone from a little dirty fuck talk about involving other women to actually living out some of his wildest fantasies. He could have stayed in bed with the three naked women for the rest of the night but just then he heard the front door creak open and realized that Katie and Megan had returned.

He glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was already past one in the morning. "We can't let Katie catch us like this," Amy whispered perfectly echoing Tom's thoughts.

Leslie and Diana jumped out of bed and quickly scurried naked across the upstairs sitting area. Leslie ran into the bathroom while Diana grabbed a blanket off a chair and tossed it over her as she sat down. She knew that sitting up at this hour naked under a blanket might seem a bit odd, but she also hoped her reputation for being wild would help avoid too many questions.

Leslie tried to freshen up as best she could. She hoped the smell of sex wouldn't be too obvious to Katie later that night in their room. She smiled to her reflection and felt a small chill go through her as she wondered what her roommate would say if she knew that she had just fucked her dad twice that day and had a foursome with her parents.

Diana heard some movement in the kitchen but then things returned to silence downstairs. She had expected to be joined by Katie and Megan but was still alone when Leslie emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Leslie gave her a questioning look and Diana responded with a shrug. Leslie sat down next to Diana and they waited for a few more minutes before again exchanging questioning looks. "Shall we see what they are up to?" Diana whispered. Leslie nodded in reply and they rose, Leslie still wrapped only in a towel and Diana naked, off the couch.

After they had entered the house Katie had gone into the kitchen to check and make sure the rest of the house was asleep. Seeing no lights and hearing no movement upstairs she had gone back to the front door where the other two waited. She and Megan had run into her old boyfriend Joel not too long after arriving at the club.

Seeing him brought a flood of sexual emotions to Katie as she remembered not only her exploratory relations with him while in high school but more recently her fuck with Leslie after she had confessed to Leslie all the things she and Joel had done in the house. As they had hung out with Joel Katie found herself getting more and more turned on and, even though she knew it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, she had invited him back to her house.

Megan had danced with several guys and Joel kept saying that she was going to totally hit it off with one of the friends he was waiting for. Once his friends showed up Megan did like one of the other guys but they soon left to try and find "more action" leaving Joel alone again with Megan and Katie.

As the night wore on they all hung out together and Megan felt less and less like a third wheel. She liked Joel and thought he was cute and she appreciated that neither Katie or Joel seemed bothered with having her around. She had been a little surprised when Katie invited Joel back to the house especially since Katie made it fairly obvious why she was inviting him back. Megan probably wouldn't have guessed Katie had such a wild side and seeing this part of her almost made her like Katie even more.

Katie asked Joel to drive them back to her house and had sat in the backseat with Megan. As they got in Katie had taken hold of Megan's hand and they sat holding hands as Katie leaned in close to Megan and whispered, "Thanks for being cool with this."

They began to excitedly whisper back and forth and giggle as Katie anxiously awaited being with Joel again. Finally Megan whispered, "Are you going to fuck him?"

Katie giggled and her eyes had already answered Megan by the time she leaned back and responded, "Yes." She pulled away for a moment and then broke into a wicked smile and joked, "You wanna watch?"

Katie had intended to just be joking with Megan and was taken aback when Megan whispered back, "Yes." At this point they both broke into wild giggles as Joel pulled up to Katie's house.

After Katie gave them the all clear signal the three of them went downstairs to the living room. Katie still hadn't been entirely sure that Megan was serious, but by the time they reached the bottom of the stairs and Megan was still with them she knew that Megan was serious.

Normally, Katie would have been reluctant to fuck Joel with Megan watching, but she was already so horny that she thought "what the hell?" As they reached the couch Katie grabbed Joel and embraced him in a wild kiss while Megan excitedly watched. Clearly Joel was not expecting this as he hesitated and looked over toward Megan for a moment.

"Don't worry," Katie whispered seductively, "she won't bite." Hearing that put Joel enough at ease that he and Katie resumed their wild kiss. They soon began tearing off each other's clothes and before long they resumed their kiss as their hands explored their lover's naked body.

Both Katie and Joel had lost track of Megan and neither had noticed that she had also stripped naked. Megan watched as Katie spun Joel around and pushed him into a sitting position on the couch. Katie then crawled into his lap and they resumed their kiss as Joel began groping Katie's tits.

This was too much for Megan and, without waiting for an invitation, she moved behind Katie and wrapped her arms around her sorority sister. Katie started initially at her touch as Megan's hands joined Joel's in caressing her tits. Katie broke her kiss with Joel and turned her head to look at Megan who simply smiled back down at her.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Joel whispered as Megan leaned forward and met Katie in a kiss. The kiss started tender and exploratory, but soon grew hungry and wanton as the two women's passions took control. Breaking their kiss momentarily, Megan knelt on the couch next to Joel before she and Katie resumed their kiss. The trio then began trading kisses with the third member watching excitedly as the other two swirled their tongues together wildly.

It was at this point that Diana and Leslie crept down the stairs and first peeked around the corner of the room. With the way they were positioned it was unlikely that any of the trio would notice them but Diana and Leslie could see them clearly. After their first peek Diana and Leslie looked at each other in shock and stood silently for a moment. Diana smiled wickedly and whispered, "Let's see what happens."

Katie and Megan had both stood off the couch and Megan held Joel's hand as he stood up also. Megan whispered something into Katie's ear and both of them giggled as Joel watched excitedly. Megan sat back on the couch leaning up against one of the arms. She left one foot on the floor and put the other on the couch at the intersection of the seat and back. This left her pussy spread wide open to Joel and Katie's eager gaze.

Katie moved next and knelt on the floor in front of Megan. She rested her elbows on the couch seat and looked back at Joel with a look that made it clear what she wanted. Joel immediately dropped to his knees behind Katie and quickly brought his cock to her waiting pussy. With a low groan he pushed himself inside her and slowly entered her as deeply as he could.

As Joel started fucking her Katie looked up at Megan briefly before she dropped her head between Megan's thighs. As Katie had her first taste of another woman's pussy she couldn't believe what she was doing. She had just had her first lesbian experience with Leslie the other night when they finger fucked each other and now here she was with her tongue shoved up Megan's pussy while Joel fucked her.

Despite her disbelief at the whole situation Katie was more aroused than she ever had been before in her life. Joel fucking her felt warm and wonderful and familiar, but licking and tasting Megan's pussy at the same time was driving her wild. She never would have pictured herself doing something like this and that is perhaps what turned her on the most.

Joel was fairly quickly overwhelmed with the situation and he grunted repeatedly as he filled Katie's pussy with his cum. Katie was disappointed that he hadn't lasted longer but she loved feeling his cock pulse in her as he emptied a sizable load of cum in her pussy. She lightly tongued Megan's clit as Joel finished his orgasm and pulled out of her.

Joel sat on the couch next to Megan and looked on excitedly. Katie looked up at him and stood up before leaning over and meeting him in a soft kiss. "Thanks," she whispered.

Something in her tone let Joel know that she was finished with him and he clearly hadn't been expecting that. "Umm," he searched for what to say, "I was hoping maybe I could watch."

Megan answered him this time and responded, "Sorry, no spectators allowed."

Joel looked at Katie for confirmation and asked, "Seriously?"

"Sorry," Katie said with a smile and shrug.

"Shit," Joel muttered as he stood and hurriedly put his clothes back on. He protested to Katie a couple of times but she quickly dismissed him each time saying that he had already gotten what he came for so he should be happy.

Leslie and Diana had to scramble into the kitchen to avoid getting caught as Katie walked Joel to the door. Katie sent him away with a small kiss and for a moment she felt bad about treating him like that. However, she then remembered that she would probably never see him again and she remembered the sweet taste of Megan's pussy that waited for her downstairs.

She rushed back downstairs and Leslie initially started to go after her to spy on them again. Diana reached out and grabbed her arm and turned her around. "We know what they're going to do," she whispered, "why don't we go upstairs?" Diana then met Leslie in a soft kiss and her hands quickly found their way to Leslie's tits. After a short while longer Leslie followed Diana upstairs and into the room where Diana was staying.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers