Home for the Holidays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

The next hour or so seemed like a blur to Katie. When she first returned to the basement she and Megan had kissed and fondled each other for a short while, however since they both had their pussies excited earlier and neither had cum yet they both were eager to move to more. At first Katie resumed her original position and licked and explored Megan's pussy until Megan came wildly.

After that things were a blur of Megan sucking her pussy and both of them softly exploring and sucking each other's tits and pussies. By the time they lay in each other's arms completely exhausted and fucked out Katie had cum two or three times and Megan had cum again so loudly that Katie was sure her parents would wake up.

Upstairs, both Diana and Leslie had taken their sweet time fondling and teasing their lover's body. They each came one more time, Leslie from having Diana finger fuck her pussy while she sucked on her tits and Diana from having Leslie suck on her clit, before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

By the time Megan poked her head in the bedroom Leslie and Diana were sound asleep on the bed Diana had been using. Megan watched them sleep for a few moments, smiled wickedly at the knowledge that she and Katie weren't the only ones with secrets, and made her way over to Katie's room.

She crawled into bed with Katie and Megan told her about what she saw in the other room. They kissed each other again and then fell asleep in the spoon position with Katie behind Megan.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers