Home For The Holidays Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I decided to finish my little experiment; I moved my hand down to her legs and rubbed the inside of her thighs. She started moaning and her legs spread apart slightly; I moved my hand higher until I felt the thin panties covering the mound of her cunt. Rubbing my hand all around her pussy, she began to groan louder and her breathing became irregular. I slid my hand down the waistband of her panties and moved toward her slit. At last, I felt the dampness of her labia as I spread the lips apart and slid my middle finger inside. She began squirming around under the covers and, soon, I heard her whisper, "Ooohhhhh... that feels soooo good."

I was pretty horny myself by this time and wanted a little taste of that pussy. Without drawing back the covers, I ducked under them and moved my body down toward the foot of the bed. I positioned myself between her legs and lowered my face until I instinctively found her beaver. I held the leg opening of her panties to one side and nudged her legs apart. I parted her pussy lips, using my tongue to finally lick up the juice that was seeping from her snatch; inserting it up her groove and flicking it around, I tried to excite her while feasting on that tasty treat.

Suddenly, she raised the blankets away from our bodies and softly said, "Put your dick inside me... put it in, now."

I wasn't sure if she was still half asleep and dreaming, or had woken up, but my prick had been getting harder ever since I started kissing her. I used both hands to slide her panties down her legs and, as I neared the bottom, she raised her feet to make it easier for me. If she was still asleep, I wondered if she was dreaming of the first time she ever got laid... I'd have to ask her in the morning.

I slid my own shorts off and pulled my tee-shirt over my head as I maneuvered myself higher and settled between her legs. I raised myself up enough so I could grab my stiff prick and find my way between her cunt lips in the dark. She soon reached down with her own hands, spread herself wide for me and guided my cock inside her hole.

Whether she was asleep or not, she began moving in time to my thrusts. Her pussy felt especially good and, while I was ramming my hard cock in and out of her snatch, she began humping her pelvis at me and actually rotating it in a circular motion. This was clearly the best I'd ever felt while banging Chrissy.

I whispered, "You feel so fucking good tonight... you're going to make me cum really fast."

She said softly, in an almost inaudible voice, "I want to please you... I want to make you cum like you've never cum before. I'm going to cum quickly, too... this is the best you've ever felt inside me." Her tight pussy gripped my rigid pole firmly as I continued that old in-and-out motion.

Soon, I felt my orgasm swelling to a peak... I just held my cock deep inside her and stopped moving. The gyrating and tilting of her cunt had drawn me all the way inside her and it was now creating the most intense sensation on my throbbing cock. I could hear her breathing faster and harder until, at last, she climaxed. Reaching up with her hands to find my face, she drew me closer to her lips and we kissed hard and fast as the walls of her vagina got tighter. She never stopped moving and was doing things that were making my dick feel like it was going to burst. At last, my trigger was pulled and the sperm shot from the tip of my fat prick deep into her womb. Our open lips were glued together while our tongues jutted into each other's mouths and we tasted each others saliva before we gradually stopped moving.

We were both out of breath, our bodies totally spent. I lay on top of her for a minute, with my cock still deep inside, until I nearly fell asleep in that position. I raised myself off her body and rolled off to one side where I quickly passed out again.

Hours later, I was startled from my sleep by the knocking on the bedroom door. Opening my eyes, I saw that it was not dark anymore and an overcast sky dimly lit the room through the window. Making sure the blanket was covering Chrissy and I, I answered, "Yes, who is it?"

The door swung open and in walked...

"CHRISSY!"

"Hey, Danny, how did you sleep?" my sister asked.

I turned and looked toward the other side of the bed as the figure rolled over and raised her head up. It was...

"MOM!"

Mom looked at me, then at Chrissy, saying, "Where's daddy?"

Chrissy explained that dad had been worried about Grandma and Grandpa so he drove the short distance home last night, as everyone was setting up the air mattresses. Once he got there, he found a kerosene lamp and got it going; he also lit a fire in the fireplace and decided to stay with the older folks instead of coming back to Aunt Joan's. The electric and phones started working this morning so he called to say they were all okay.

Mom looked like she was in shock. "But... I thought DADDY was sleeping with me last night."

I looked at Chrissy and said, "And I thought YOU were sleeping with ME last night."

"Oh," Chrissy replied, "I was going to let mom and dad sleep in my bed but Dave and Sandy beat us to it... they were in there... uhhh... getting it on, when mom and I opened the door. So, I told mom to take YOUR room and I thought dad was going to meet her in here. I slept on one of the air mattresses and I thought you'd be on one as well. I guess it's no big deal though, if everybody found a place to sleep... right?"

Mom looked at me and then to Chrissy. I said, "Chrissy, you'd better close the door."

She obliged and then asked, "What's wrong?"

Mom and I looked at each other without saying a word; then, I saw a tear rolling down from her eye. I turned to Chrissy and said, "Mom and I had... SEX last night."

"Whhh... what do you MEAN? How did THAT happen?"

"Well," I started, "You had said you and I were going to share my bed... in the total darkness last night, I thought mom was you. You're both about the same size, wear your long brown hair the same way... you even have the same size... breasts."

"No," mom interrupted, "Your sister's tits are a little bigger. But, Danny... why would you be... having SEX with your sister anyway?"

Chrissy and I stared at each other, then she spoke up, "Mom, don't think the worst of Danny... he and I have a... special relationship going. We've been having sex for several days now. I'm sorry that, because of this mix up, he... uuhhh... fucked YOU instead of me, but it was... an accident."

Mom just sat up in bed, the blanket pulled up to cover her chest, and stared straight ahead. I broke the silence by asking, "Gee, mom, I was surprised to see you and dad here anyway... I mean, all of the other couples are... swingers... you know, they swap partners and all. I didn't think you and dad were into that sort of thing."

"We're not," mom replied, "we knew about aunt and uncle's friends but we decided to... spice up our marriage a little. We figured we'd dance close with some strangers, maybe kiss and... touch each other... but only to get ourselves a bit excited so we could go home and have better sex ourselves."

"I wouldn't have guessed that your... sex lives were so... stale," I said.

Mom laughed, shaking her head from side to side. "Danny, if you must know, during our... encounter last night, I thought to myself, 'WOW... I'm glad we came to the party... this is the best sex I've ever had."

Chrissy turned to go, saying, "I think I'd better leave you two alone for a while and see if I can help Aunt Joan get some breakfast ready for the guests." With that, she left the room and closed the door behind her.

Mom and I looked at each other, then around the room; I didn't know what else to say or do. I said, "Mom, last night was the most incredible sex I've ever had as well. But, I hope you're not angry with me... I wouldn't have done it if I knew it was you." Then, I quickly added, "I... I mean... not that I wouldn't have WANTED to... do it with you.

"Don't worry, Danny," mom replied, seeing how nervous I'd become, "I'm not angry... and, how could I be upset with someone who gave me the greatest orgasm I've ever experienced?" She smiled at me, leaned over and placed her hand on my cheek as she kissed me on the lips. "I think we'd better get dressed now."

At last, I felt like everything was going to be okay; I mean, I knew that this past night would always be one we'd remember but, at least, everything was cool between us. Mom put on her bra and began grabbing her clothes, sliding to the edge of the bed to get dressed.

I reached over for the pants I had worn at the party last night. Getting them ready to pull onto my legs, I noticed something caught in the fly. I brought them closer to my face and, sure enough, saw several long, blonde hairs caught in the zipper. I thought back to my anonymous blow job of the previous night and let out a little chuckle.

Mom must have heard me and looked over, saying, "What was that?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about one of the women at the party last night... one very hot lady."

Mom didn't respond to what I said; I thought she might not have heard me. But, as I looked over toward her, she looked at me with a panic expression on her face. "Danny," she said, "something's oozing out of my... my pussy."

"Oh... it's probably just my... my cum, mom. Remember, I... came inside you last night."

"Danny... why would you have cum inside me? Didn't you use a condom?"

"Ummm... well, no... I mean, I thought you were Chrissy and we never use a condom since she's on the pill," I told her. "Aren't YOU on the pill?"

"No, I'm NOT on the pill. I wasn't about to waste money on birth control pills considering the few times that your father and I have sex; he always uses a condom on those rare occasions," mom said. "And, who told you Chrissy was on the pill?"

I stared at mom, not fully understanding what she was saying. "Chrissy told me... I even saw the pills in her suitcase."

Mom shook her head from side to side. "Danny, I know for a fact that Chrissy has been off the pill for several months; the pills you saw are probably for when she's ready to go back on them. Her doctor found a hormonal imbalance during her last physical and wanted her off the pills for some time so he could run some new tests and get an accurate reading. I can't imagine why she would tell you she was on the pill and let you... cum inside her."

We continued getting dressed in silence, mom and I both thinking about the possibility of me having impregnated both her and my sister. When we were finished, I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hall. Pushing open the half-closed bathroom door, I found Aunt Joan standing in front of the mirror by the sink. She turned to look at me as I stood by the doorway; she was holding something in her hand.

"Good morning, Aunt Joan," I said, "what do you have there?"

Auntie turned to face me, holding up a thin circular object. "It's my diaphragm," Danny. "I just discovered there's a hole in it."

The End

(Or, is it just the beginning?)