Home For The Holidays Ch. 1

Story Info
Twin sons and their girls visit Mom.
2k words
4.03
120.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebecca
Rebecca
444 Followers

A year has passed since this special event. I am hoping to repeat it this year but there's no way of knowing. I have spent countless hours in the past 11 months wearing out my vibrator, one of several new toys that I had finally gotten the nerve to buy... and use. My name is Mary, I'm a 49 year-old mother of twin boys, widowed from my second husband (divorced from my first) and living well in New Jersey.

December 21, 1999

I had been dating for the past several months after taking a few years away from the scene when my second husband passed suddenly. I'm still fairly young and was very popular with the men at the country club where I still belonged, I love tennis and golf and play both sports as often as I can. I guess I'm in good shape for a woman nearly 50. I have medium length red hair, yes red and its red all over. My eyes are green and my skin is pale, I burn in the sun without lotion. I guess gravity has taken its toll on my 38D breasts but men really don't seem to mind. My ass is full, not fat but round and shapely and my legs are in great shape from all the tennis. I'm 5'5" and 135lbs, so I guess I'm medium build.

Enough about me, I want to tell you about my sons. Matt and Peter are identical twins and they still look very much alike. Most people can't tell them apart and never could growing up but as their mother I could always tell. They are both wonderful boys and have very similar, pleasant personalities. Matt is a bit more serious then his brother but they always got along so well. They're 26 and did everything together until junior year in college.

Matt was a fantastic athlete, still is. He was drafter while in college and while he didn't make the professional league here, he is a player in Japan now where he makes his home even in the off season. Frank stayed in college out west and he settled there after graduation and was doing very well in his own business. It was a small business but was growing rapidly and he already had a nice home out there. The boys are both 6' tall, Frank is a bit heavier but they still look so much alike. Matt's hair is very short and that's how casual friends tell them apart although its been 3 years since we have all been together. That's what I was so thrilled about this holiday season. Both my sons (and their girlfriends) were coming to spend Christmas and New Years with me, their mom.

I picked Frank up at the airport first on the morning of the 21st. He looked so good and when I hugged him I broke down and cried, I missed him so much. His girlfriend Angela was a real knockout, worthy of any magazine cover. She gave me a hug and said Frank spoke so well of me that she felt she already knew me. Her short, sexy dress and perfect body made me feel very happy for my son. She certainly was a catch and of course I thought my son deserved the very best. She was also very nice to go along with those looks. I found out she was Italian and was studying law in California, she was 25.

We went out to eat and stopped at several stores before heading back to the airport to pick up Matt who was flying in from Japan. I wasn't sure if Matt was bringing his girl with him, they had just started dating. When he stepped down the runway with a very petite and sexy Japanese girl under his arm I smiled. I wanted the boys to have everything while they were here. I didn't want them to have their mind elsewhere. I already described Matt, he looked wonderful. Mae (his new girl) was as I said, Japanese. She was maybe 5'2" with straight black hair and almond shaped eyes and very full lips. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that showed off her shapely little butt. My sons had done well for themselves.

The boys hugged for a long time, they missed each other so much. Frank joked about making sure Matt signed a bunch of baseballs for him so he could sell his famous brothers autograph and make a bundle. Matt told him his autograph was useless here in the states and they both joked and patted eacho ther on the shoulder and we all did a lot of laughing. The car was packed and we headed for my home. I had planned on selling it, it was very large (my second husband and I had bought it the year we married) and it was difficult to upkeep but I couldn't bring myself to sell it. Too many good memories, maybe one day I'd be able to but not yet. Even though it was winter I figured the boys would get good use from the Jacuzzi that was built in a room to the rear of the house. In the summer we used to open the sky roof and in the winter the room was heated and although I hardly used it, I kept it in working order. My husband and I enjoyed some wonderful sexual experiences back there.

The first night was spent catching up and we all said goodnight around midnight. The boys each had a room to the left of the top of the stairs while mine was on the right. I liked having them home and at around midnight I put on a robe and walked down the hall to check on them. I could hear the sounds coming from Franks bedroom, sounds of two people making love. I stopped, I didn't go up to the door but listened from a few feet away. Angela seemed to be quite vocal. These kinds of sounds hadn't been made in this house in quite some time.

Feeling like a pervert, I turned to go back to my room when Mae came out of the bathroom. She smiled and told me they'd been going at it for nearly an hour. I knew I blushed but I joked that I had forgotten what those noises sounded like and Mae's face became serious and she told me a woman as pretty and sweet as me should not be going without romance. I blushed even redder but I smiled and we said goodnight.

The next two days were wonderful and went without incident. I did stay in my room however after the kids went to sleep to avoid another embarrassing moment. That night Frank suggested a dip in the Jacuzzi. The kids were all up for it but I tried to back out but they insisted I join them. The Jacuzzi was big enough for 4 to fit comfortably but I could fit. I let them talk me into it.

Mae made a Japanese drink that tasted like punch but definitely had some alcohol in it. Mae was wearing a bathing suit bottom and a T-shirt and Matt had thought enough to bring swim trunks. Frank and Angela were completely prepared, she was wearing a yellow bikini that showed all her perfect curves and Frank wore regular trunks like Matt did. I wore a one piece suit with a long shirt over it. The five of us sat back and enjoyed the water. It was cold outside but in there it was summer time. We had a lot of fun and eventually we all were a little tipsy. We were on the second pitcher of Mae's cocktail contraption when I decided to call it a night. As I was saying my goodnights Frank surprised me and said "Mom, sorry for all the noise the other night... we'll keep it down" he was smiling. I told him he had no reason to keep it down, I told him that the walls could use that kind of noise. We all laughed and Matt added that he was going to try to get the walls in his room to make the same noises tonight. A few more laughs and I was off to bed.

At around 1 AM I was still unable to fall asleep and went to the kitchen for a glass of tea (herbal tea helps me sleep). I saw the light still on in the enclosed deck where the Jacuzzi was. Thinking the kids had left them on, I went to shut it. As I neared I heard the sounds of water rustling and low moans, not a woman's but a mans. I don't know if was the alcohol or what, but I kept walking closer. The door was halfway open and I looked inside and stopped dead in my tracks at the sight.

Matt was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, his trunks around his ankles. Mae was in front of him and she was topless now, her small breasts had very big, brown nipples. It gave her breasts the appearance of being dipped in chocolate ice cream, the entire tips looked like desert treats. Matt had his head back and was enjoying an obvious blowjob. He was moaning and again, I'm not sure why but I moved closer. I actually wanted to see my son's naked dick. I hadn't seen them nude since they were eight years old.

I positioned myself for a better angle and I gasped when Mae pulled her head from him. He was huge. Not monstrously, but much bigger then my late husbands 7". As I practically stared I also noticed he was completely void of any hair in his crotch. His balls and his pubic thatch were gone. I'm not sure how long I was watching and I'm not sure when I started rubbing myself, but when I came back to reality I felt horrified at my behavior. I turned quickly and went to back up to my bedroom.

I sat on the bed, my door closed and could feel myself breathing heavy. Damnit, I had gotten excited watching my son and his girlfriend. My nipples, which are thick and very large when erect, were at full bloom. I could also feel the obvious wetness in the crotch of my cotton panties. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to think of something else but I was so horny. I did something I very rarely did, in fact it had been years since I'd last masturbated. I slid my hand into my panties and for some reason it was then I realized how thick my red bush had become. My swollen lips felt so sensitive and as I began thinking of my late husband and his wonderful cock, my mind drifted to Matt and his smooth, hard cock. Every time I would refocus, the image of him and Mae would return and that's what I was envisioning when I orgasmed. My entire body shook and in moments I had fallen asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, Christmas Eve I was still feeling a little flushed. I was also feeling guilty because I seemed obsessed at the image of Matt's naked penis. I shook the thought from my mind as best I could and took a shower and dressed. I found Frank and Angela and Mae fixing breakfast, Matt was still asleep but joined us by the times the eggs were ready.

Angela and Mae asked to borrow my car to pick up a few last minute things and the boys helped me prepare the fish dinner for our "feast". The girls were gone several hours and seemed to be getting along very well which I was happy for. I was overcome with joy, having the family there and I was also relieved that I wasn't having those same dirty thoughts I had been having since last night.

Dinner was wonderful and at around midnight we gathered around the tree to open up our presents. That's when those sexual feelings returned but this time it was not of my own doing. I didn't know it just then, but the girls had plans for the mother of their respective guys and I would be an easy target.

To Be Continued...

Rebecca
Rebecca
444 Followers