Home For The Holidays Ch. 2

Story Info
The girls give Mary a wild gift.
1.9k words
4.43
100.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebecca
Rebecca
445 Followers

I awoke Christmas morning and it was snowing, not heavy but enough to put a pretty dusting in the yard. I stretched, did my morning wake-up exercises and took a shower. I made my way downstairs and the house seemed very quiet. As I neared the sun room I heard the whir of the Jacuzzi and I could hear Mae and Angela talking. I wondered where the boys were because it was only 8:30AM.

"I never measured it, but like 8" easy... and its so thick" it was clearly Angela's voice and I had a good idea what she was discussing.

"Matty is so long but he's not really so fat." I thought it looked pretty good to me, and those feelings I had the other night returned. "But he's so much bigger then any other lover I had... American men are huge!" they both giggled and I hadn't realized I was standing visibly in the doorway now.

"Oh God!" Angela blushed. "We're sorry, Mary!" she said and knew I was listening to them describe my sons privates. I smiled and joined them in the sun room. I was further surprised when I noticed Angela's naked boobs when she moved over in the water and invited me to join them.

"The boys are gonna be gone till noon. They went to see and old friend and his family," Angela informed me. She said it was just us girls and that I should hop in. I was never shy around other women and enjoyed the steam room at the club so I started to strip off the clothes I had just put on after my shower.

"Those are lovely!" Mae said, it took me a minute to realize she was talking about my breasts. I managed a thank-you and also managed to blush. When I lowered my conservative panties both sets of eyes were on my bright orange bush. "Guys must go crazy for that... the curtains match the drapes" Angela laughed and I lowered myself in the hot water, laughing as well.

We spent an hour chatting and the subject seemed focused on sex. For me, it was interesting. I hadn't really had a slumber party in years. It was also cute to see how they avoided making references to my sons and tried to generalize them. Our chat was making me horny as hell and I could feel myself fidgeting a little. I started telling them of my one and only swinging experience from 4 years ago and this memory always made me hot. I rarely masturbated but when I did this thought was often on my mind. It was my first time with another woman and also the first time I had two men satisfy me at once while I looked at two women satisfy my husband. Angela very bluntly stated that my story was making her very horny. I laughed and said "me too" and that's when Mae looked seriously at Angela. I knew they were in on something I wasn't and I wondered briefly if the two of them had hooked up since they got here? That wasn't the case though.

"Okay," Angela said to Mae who stood up and I looked at her completely naked body for the first time. Her breasts were very unique, the nipples made them look so sexy. Her ass was small but cute and like me, she had quite a thick bush only her hair was jet black and seemed to be a different texture then my own curlies. She wrapped a towel around herself and prodded up the stairs. She returned two minutes later with two wrapped packages.

"We didn't want to give you these last night in front of the boys" Mae said and placed the beautifully wrapped gifts by the side of the Jacuzzi. I was surprised at the extra gifts because they spoiled me the night before. I dried off my hands and opened the first package, inside was something called a "pocket rocket". I have never owned a vibrator but knew what it was. Angela immediately began telling me the wonders of it and how it gets you off so fast and hard and how it fits in your bag so you can carry it around at all times.

Mae said she had bought one for herself too yesterday. I smiled and gave her an evil look and opened the second package. Inside was a very lifelike dick called "big daddy" with batteries also inside. It had to be close to 10" long and thickly veined with two healthy balls at the base. "I always seem to buy the ones that remind me most of Frank" Angela said looking at me playfully. I wasn't sure but I felt she was gauging me to see how far I would let her discuss my son in a sexual way.

I thanked them for the gifts and Angela especially seemed disappointed that I wasn't planning on trying one or both out right now. "I promise later," I said.

Angela became serious all of a sudden and placed a hand on my arm, "We'd like to be there when you do... girl bonding and stuff" I laughed it off but felt a definitely twinge between my legs. These young women were beautiful and here they were paying this kind of attention to an old lady like me. I couldn't believe the change that had come over me in these past few days.

I tried to change the subject but Angela persisted, she seemed to be the talkative one. Mae was looking at me and I sensed that even though she was being quiet, she shared the same sexual appetite. "Mae and I are planning a way for all of us to have some fun." For a heartbeat I thought she was including me in this. "Mae and I are dying of curiosity to see Matt and Frank naked together... to compare them. And I'm dying for a taste of her," she looked at Mae and they smiled and touched hands. "We promised each other our first time would be in front of the guys." Now I felt my pussy lips swelling and my long neglected clit start to throb. I wanted to hear more. She told me in great detail of this strip poker/ truth or dare game they had planned. She smiled and said I was welcomed to join them.

"You forget that these two studs are my sons," I reminded her.

"So what? The first cock I ever sucked was my dad's and my step mom was the first person to ever make me cum." She said it in such a straightforward manor that it didn't shock me like it should have.

As she explained how it started I was becoming increasingly wet. I had seen my dad's package several times as a young teen and masturbated to the memory of it. I never acted on it but hearing how Angela did was making me see dad naked all over again.

By now we were out of the Jacuzzi with towels and robes wrapped around us, still talking. I noticed when Angela stood up that she had very large labia and she shaved the hair around it, leaving just a thin black patch above... very sexy look. Mae left us and went and made a batch of champagne and orange juice drinks for us. I wondered if they were trying to get me drunk.

It may have been working.

"Mae, I loved watching you service Matt the other night," I blurted, my mind flooding with the image of my sons big, shaved cock sliding between her lips.

"THAT WAS YOU?" Mae asked surprised. "Matt got so hot when I asked him what would happen if you walked in on us... then when I told him I thought I saw you, he came like crazy!"

"That's so fuckin' hot!" Angela exclaimed. I secretly agreed and rubbed my thighs together, a little more of this and I was going to cum. "It made me hot too" Mae said, "knowing he has the hots for you Mary" and we were all quiet for a minute or two. I'm sure we all had our own visual going just then. I had the image of sucking Matt's cock just then.

Angela said we should go to my room and put my new toys away since the boys would be home in 45 minutes. I agreed and we all went upstairs. "I would love to see if you like your presents" the bold, brave Angela suggested. I agreed this time, I was so horny and in desperate need of a cum. I now wanted something to happen with these two sexy girls. I also had another kinky idea.

"I'll try my toys if you girls answer some questions" I smiled. Mae nodded okay and Angela said "Anything I wanted".

I removed the robe and towel and they did the same thing and the three of us sat there admiring each others bodies for a minute or two. I picked up the new pocket rocket but Angela took it from me and quickly inserted the new batteries. She handed it back to me and gave me some instructions because she said it was very powerful. I sat back in my bed and asked Mae what Matt's favorite thing to do was. As she explained his love (and hers now) for ass fucking, I slid the vibrator between my thick, red thatch and over my swollen pussy lips. Angela got the same question but she answered that both she and Frank adored oral and could do a 69 for hours.

I asked them to tell me something really kinky they did to each of my sons and Mae explained how Matt loved eating his cum from her, either her pussy or her ass. She was now openly fingering herself by my right foot, staring at my open sex. Angela said she had a 6" strap on dildo and she fucked Frank in the ass with it. She was by my left foot but she was leaning forward, her cheek on the inside of my knee, looking closely. I started to cum right then. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life, my entire body shuddered and shook and my pussy literally was leaking my cum. My body was covered with sweat and I suddenly felt exhausted when I finally stopped cumming.

We heard the car pull up outside, the boys were home. We all jumped up and I was about to pull the cover over my body, feeling suddenly self-conscious. Angela leaned in and kissed me as she stood and pulled her robe on. Then she did one of the sexiest things ever. She reached down and ran her fingers over my wet sex and then rubbed my abundant fluid all over Mae's tits. Then she repeated it on her own bigger, perfectly shaped tits. She leaned down and kissed me, "Now your sons are gonna taste your pussy on our tits while they fuck us. Think about that while you take a nap," and they turned and were out the door, scurrying down the hall to their respective rooms. I lay there stunned and suddenly horny again.

I masturbated once more before I dozed off. I was thinking about my sons and all that I learned about them and these two amazing women. I dreamt of being fucked and sucked by the four of them. I used my fingers this time, I didn't need any devices. It was Christmas and I was about to get the greatest gift of all... the gift of multiple orgasms.

To Be Continued...

Rebecca
Rebecca
445 Followers