Home For The Summer Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,251 Followers

“You have made a slut of me for sure now..., but I must admit it is all so good. We need get up, and move it on out tho. I need to get dressed for work, and anyway, Carol will be home soon. I am pretty sure she guessed that you fucked me last night. Something in the smile on my face must have given it away. Even so, I just as soon not let her catch me naked with your cock in my cunt.”

I was dressed and just about ready to leave when as she kissed me goodbye, she dropped a bombshell in my lap.

“There’s something about Carol you don’t know. She’s pretty sexually active, has been since she was about fourteen. She’s a big girl now so I don’t try to be a nagging mother about it any more. She never forgave me for divorcing her father, and she’s been working on getting even ever since. She can be a perfect little bitch if I have a man sniffing around me. She will try to take you away from me, break us up by seducing you. She has done it before. Well it isn’t going to work this time. I have faith in my boy stallion. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt me, and I think he can take care of both of us if he has to. Ricky, I swear I don’t care if you fuck her. In fact I hope that you do, as long as you come back to me. It would teach the little bitch a lesson.

With that to think about I went home for supper. Visions of having two good looking women, mother and daughter at that, available to regularly service my dick were dancing in my head.

To Be Continued…

Jigs
Jigs
1,251 Followers
12