Home For The Summer Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Thank you Ricky. You have no idea how good that was for me. I know I'm a little kinky in my choice of sex. It is so rare to find a man who can give me what I need in just the way I need it. It's not an easy role to play, to be severe and tender with me at the same time like you do. No wonder my mother is in love with you. I think I am a little bit too."

"Whoa, wait a minute girl," I interrupted. What's this about your mother being in love with me? I find that hard to believe. A woman like she is, all those assets, beauty, personality, wit, intellect, she could have any man she wanted."

"Well, who she wants is you. She even told me so, and that's not like her at all. Oh, its also true that she knows she can't really have you... that this is a dead end romance going nowhere. She's very determined about that. She says it wouldn't be fair to either you or her if it were to be otherwise. Our culture won't accept mixing April with August, and she knows that is a wise rule. The trouble is, when April does reach August, August will have moved on and become December."

What could I say to that? All I could do was shake my head hopelessly. Despite my short term good fortune, I suddenly felt depressed, and unhappy.

It wasn't long after my conversation with Carol when Peg arrived back from work. We were out of the pool by that time. My swim suit was still in the pool along with Carol's bikini. Carol had on her trusty terry bathrobe that had been reunited with its ever handy sash tie, and I was making do with an old men's bathhouse robe that Carol had resurrected from somewhere in the house. Peg took one look at us in our robes, and then at those swim suits on the pool bottom, before she broke out laughing.

"The children have been at play it seems," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "I brought you kids something to buck you up and restore your strength. Eat! You're going to need it." Sure enough on the dining room table was a big bucket cheese burgers, along with containers of french fries and slaw.

We were just finishing the burgers and fries when Peg brought out two big bottles of wine from the fridge. It was good stuff. The best I had ever tasted. Peg said the vino was to celebrate the success of our mother, daughter, and boy stallion triangle. We laughed and toasted ourselves. I had a full sized buzz on by the time Peg told me to wait on the porch while she and Carol "slipped into something more comfortable."

It was pitch dark by then. but I was enjoying the moonlight and stars without any artificial light in either on the porch or the pool patio. When I looked up, mother and daughter were standing in the open sliding door framed in the light shining thru from the family room. To say merely that they were beautiful, each of them individually, and even more so as a pair, would be a grossly unfair to such lovely women. Each was wrapped in the sheerest of negligées that the light from behind turned totally transparent. Under that almost non-existent film of see-through-nylon they were both naked except for sheer very dark full length hose and ink black garter belts that accentuated the milk white skin of their upper thighs and abdomens.

"Come with us please Ricky," was all Peg said to me as she removed my robe. Each girl took one of my arms and led me thru the house to Peg's bedroom. There a big double bed waited, all sky blue and white with frills and laces. My two guides laid me down in the center of that bed. Carol snapped the elastic band of one of those daytime sleeping blindfolds over my head and eyes.

"Spread your arms to the side, Ricky." That was Peg speaking. I did as she asked. Suddenly, unexpectedly, what felt like a loop of rope was around first one wrist, and then the other. I began to resist.

"No, No!" The voice was Peg's again, "you must let us do our thing. We will give you pleasures you have never known before if only you will trust us."

Another rope went around my ankles even as she spoke. That must be Carol down there. The ropes on my wrist were the first to be pulled tight stretching my arms wide. Testing my bindings with a hard jerk, I could feel a matching tug on my opposite arm. Each of my wrists must be tied to the opposite end of a single rope running under the bed from one arm to the other. The rope at my feet that held my ankles together was also brought snug, and I suppose tied to the foot board.

As quickly as that my two lovers had my body stretched, taut and helpless on that big bed. Why? I was afraid I knew. Carol, of course, had every reason to seek vengeance for the shameless way I had abused her, and goodness knows I had teased Peg often enough, demanding that she beg for my cock before I would fuck her. It certainly looked as if the hour of my retribution was at hand.

But if this was to be torture... what the hell, I'll take a double order any time. I felt like the clever Brer Rabbit in the Uncle Remus story who tricks the fox into throwing him into the brier patch by faking fear and protest. "Please missy Peg! Please missy Carol! Please don't throw me into that brier patch. Please don't tease and torture me with your gorgeous sexy bodies. Please don't make me eat your pussies, or lick the nipples of your tits. No! No! Please don't make me suffer like that."

I was grinning at that thought when the first pair of super slick sexy nylon clad legs mounted my midsection, closely followed by two soft breasts that crushed against my chest. A pair of sweet lips pressed against mine, and then an exploring tongue was working its way into my mouth. No ma'am, please... don't throw me into that brier patch.

Something very soft and smooth was gently laid across my legs, and then wrapped around my balls. What the...? It must be one of those negligées. On top of the nylon, what could have only been a soft and full female body was now wiggling and sliding into position on top of my legs, pressing the smooth negligée against my sensitized flesh. The wiggling stopped. A small hand gripped my hardening cock, jacking me hard for three, four, five strokes... I could not count... but then the fingers were gone as suddenly as they had come... gone away far too soon I thought.

Then the hand was replaced... but with what? A mouth, God, it was a warm loving female mouth that was swallowing my manhood. At first it was only the suction on the glans that I could identify, but then my phantom lover opened her throat to go down all the way on what was by then a hard and erect pole of blood and tissue. I knew this was so because I could feel the big plum end of my prick being forced into a passage that was much too small for it. Very soon, however, that pretty head (was it Carol's blond or Peg's brunette, I could not tell which), switched its technique. Now bobbing up and down, plunging my hard-on in and out of a narrow female throat, a delicious pair of lips raked and jacked the tender skin of my penis.

As this blow job gathered momentum below my waist, the tongue that had been probing between my lips went away, and a tit with its hard nipple was stuffed into my mouth in its place. It was a breast large and full. This had to be Peg's tit. That meant the mouth on my cock was Carol's. It was comforting to know who was where, altho by then I was struggling, almost in pain, trying to hold back my ejaculation.

Peg spoke for the first time since I had been thrown into the briar patch.

"Well, my big shot boy stallion, where is all that male stamina you bragged about. You don't seem to be holding up all that well to me. Are you ready for us to fuck you? I'd make you beg for it like you do me, only I don't want to take my nipple out of your mouth quite yet."

She was quite right of course. I wasn't holding up well at all. If Carol didn't go easier on my cock real soon I was going to waste a whole passion killing load down her throat. However, neither of my tormentors wanted that to happen any more than I did, and some relief was at hand. Atho Carol's mouth did not leave my prick, but (I suspect on a signal from Peg) she did stop raking me with her lips. With the stimulation of my pecker frozen for at least for the moment, I was able to regain at least some control over the level of my erotic desire.

Immediately, however, I was given a new test as Peg raised herself, spread her thighs to kneel across my face, and lowered her cunt onto my mouth. I licked her slit willingly, searching for her clit with my tongue. I knew I had found it when she shifted her weight slightly forward, clamping down on my ears with those nylon covered knees. My tongue had found just the right spot in her pussy, and Peg was making damn sure my mouth didn't wander away from it.

"Oh God damn Ricky! Don't stop! Please eat me! Suck my clit! Yessss! Right there, Oh God, yessss right there... please, more!

It was only after she had gone off in my face with at least three major orgasms that she finally rocked back off my tongue and spoke to Carol.

"All right girl, time to switch. You had him all afternoon. Its my turn to fuck him now, but let me tell you, you won't be loosing much in the bargain. His tongue is just wonderful."

Carol's mouth left my hard-on, and as she moved forward, Peg released my head from between her legs to make room for Carol's lovely nylon covered knees and thighs. As easily as that my mouth was locked under a new pussy. Meanwhile, down in my crotch, Peg had other plans for my aching hard-on other than the uncompleted blow job Carol had begun and now abandoned. I felt Peg's hand take hold of my penis and guide me into her hole where she planted my swollen cock head firmly between her pussy lips. Slowly, gradually, she began to impale herself on every inch of what I had to give her.

At last the head of my dick was pressing hard against the mouth of her womb. That pressure told me Peg was all the way down siting flat on my balls. I was buried to the hilt inside her cunt... and yet there she sat, refusing to move, with only the muscles of her vagina walls squeezing, and then releasing, my poor tortured cock.

"Lift off his mouth for a minute Carol." That was Peg speaking. "I want to hear him beg. Do you hear me Ricky? You had better tell me what you want, Ricky. Sitting on your bone like this feels awful good to me. I don't need anything more to get myself off... I can just sit here quietly and tease you with my cunt while I cum. You get nothing but aching balls. I'll do it that way too If you don't beg me. What about it Ricky? Are suffering? Are you ready to beg me to fuck you?

"Peg, you cock teasing bitch," I answered her. "Just wait 'till the next time I have you on your back. I'll get even. Count on it!

"Then is then. Now is now. Excuse he pun, but this is tit for tat. I have you just like you always torture me. I love it. Lets see how long you can take it before you can't help but beg just like I always do."

"I love it too Mother. Make him beg. Make the son of a bitch CRAWL." That was Carol putting her two cents in.

"All right then Peg," I said, surrendering to my fate. "You win! Please... pretty please, move your pussy on my cock. Please let me cum in your sweet pussy. Fuck me Peg. I beg you! Fuck me!

"All right Carol. Sit back down on his mouth. Tell me when he makes you cum the third time, and then I'll get him off in my pussy. Don't loose count now and sneak in any extra orgasms on him... you hear." Peg was giggling wildly as she threw in that "don't loose count..." stuff just to tease me.

Carol's pussy dropped abruptly back over my mouth and I went to work. I needed to get off and the only way was to drive this little blond bitch crazy. Carol has a big clit that is easy to reach and I managed to get my lips around it and started to work on the tip end with my tongue. Carol simply exploded. As a matter of fact I don't think she even bothered to count... but then again she didn't need to as her orgasms came one after the other in a long and seemingly endless string.

Peg kept her word. As Carol went off I could feel Peg begin to drive her hips forward and back, up and down, those sheer nylons sliding against my legs, the slick walls of her wet pussy jacking my cock in and out, back and forth. G-o-d but it was so-o-oo go-oo-od!

"Peg you sweet bitch!" I was screaming now. "Fuck me! Ride my cock! I'm gonna CUUUUMMMM!!!! And I did, filling her vagina with the biggest semen load of my life.

My girls turned me loose then, and the three of us lay satisfied and sated in one big tangle of arms, legs, and bodies. Peg sucked me hard once more and insisted that I cum in her mouth. She said that where she was from folks said when a woman swallowed a man's load she belonged to him forever. I wish to God that could have been true, but of course it wasn't.

For the next six weeks or so I lived in a sexual paradise the likes of which few men are ever privileged to enjoy. Each morning Peg would fix us all breakfast and the three of us would have a swim and play sex tag in the pool stripping each other until we were all naked. Usually I would fuck one or the other, sometimes both, before lunch. Early in the afternoon we would all take a nap together in Peg's bed where I might awaken with my cock already hard in my lovely Peg's mouth.

I was by this time madly in love with Peg Stockton, and I tried to give her most of my attention in the afternoon because she went to work at 6 and didn't usually get home until after midnight. Carol continued on her busy social schedule, but she almost always saved time in the early evening for the 'tough love' that she enjoyed so much, and couldn't get anywhere else. Often I would wait up for Peg and service her lovely pussy with either my cock or my tongue one last time after she came home from work. Occasionally she and I would repeat our little session on the Bank President's big mahogany desk. If the bank guard was wise to us he never let on.

Time, however, refuses to stand still. Lavor Day came and my time at home for the summer was over. When I was back as school, Peg and I wrote back and forth regularly, and talked on the phone occasionally. It was tough tho without that lovely body to press against mine, and I would like to think she missed our intimacy just as much as I did.

Basketball practice started in October, and Lincoln State was invited to a big preseason tournament out in Seattle during the Christmas break. There was no way I could get home for even a single day during the vacation period. I did get a present from Peg. Tied with a pretty pink bow were those stockings, garter belt and panties from our first evening's fuck on the President's desk at the bank. I sent her some perfume from Seattle which wasn't nearly good enough, but was the best I could do under the circumstances. By the way, I still have her present to me tucked away, safely hidden from my wife, and all the rest of the world, for all these years.

Then right after New Year's day Peg's letters stopped and mine started to come back marked "addressee unknown - no forwarding address." I tried to call, but of course the phone was disconnected also. I called my folks to ask what happened to the Stocktons. All they could tell me was that one day they were gone, moved to nobody knew where.

Lincoln State did well in the NCAA National championship Tournament in March so I missed he spring vacation as well. By the time I finally got back home the next summer for the few weeks before I was off to flying school as a brand new 2nd Lieutenant in the USAF, the trail was cold and my search for where Peg and Carol had gone, or why, was a total failure.

Three years later, after my commitment to active duty in the Air Force was done, I tried again to find where Peg had gone, but with no more success than before. I went to work for a local beer distributor who in later years made me a full partner in the company, and I have done well financially. I married a very fine woman, pretty, smart, and a good wife and mother. We had a couple of kids, a quiet non-turbulent marriage, and lived happily. All and all I have lived a very good and satisfying life.

But I never quite got over Peg Stockton. In every large crowd, be it the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby, or just on a crowded city street, I always kept my eyes open, certain that some day she would pop back into my life. She never did. My wife knows that there was once someone named Peg for whom I carry a torch, but we have never discussed her, nor have I ever explained.

Once, in the late 1970's, I had a call from a young lady who said she was Peg's grand daughter. She said she was passing thru town and that Peg had asked her to see if I was still living there, and if so to give me the message that she had not forgotten me. The girl wouldn't tell me much beyond that. She said she had promised Peg not to give me either Peg's or Carol's current last name (neither one was a Stockton any more) or where either now lived. Worst of all, I had to cut the conversation short. My wife overheard that I was talking to someone about the mysterious 'Peg' and things were quite cold around my house for quite a while.

I'm 70 years old now. Peg, if she is still living, would be in her middle 80's. 1952 is long gone now and mostly forgotten. I, however, have not forgotten. How could I possibly forget the dawn-coming-up smile that made my knees buckle. How could I ever forget a time when I was young and in love with an older woman... 1952, the year I came home for the summer.

- THE END -

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12