Home from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT!" Came out of my mouth with spewed coffee. All three of them started laughing so hard they were holding their sides. Sue was pounding on the breakfast table with the palm of one hand and with the other pointing her index finger at me. Aunt Sandy had her hands cupped over her mouth laughing hysterically, and mom was standing next to Sue and had one hand on her hip and with her other hand she was holding on to Sue's left shoulder for support.

My face was probably fifteen different shades of red, I felt so embarrassed. I thought for sure I was going to get the third degree, or at least a good ass chewing from mom and aunt Sandy; instead not another word about sex, or about Sue and me sleeping together, nothing.

Mom broke the laughter, "Ok young man, get yourself plenty of rest today because tonight we are going to have a party." Mom said that as if she couldn't wait for some cooked-up surprise to get started.

After breakfast, coffee and a few smokes, mom, Sandy and Sue left to run 'errands', which probably meant they were going back to the mall to take back the items they bought yesterday for an exchange or whatever they do when they go back to the mall and stores. I have never understood that about women, and they all seem to do that.

I was having a peaceful relaxing afternoon. I watched a ball game, and then tuned-in to a sports channel to watch a poker tournament. I think the only attraction to the poker game was the female announcer, she was a hot babe, but before I knew it I was fast asleep on the couch.

"Hun? You feeling alright?" It was aunt Sandy.

"Oh, hi Sandy... guess I must of dosed off." I said as I rolled over on my back.

"Oooo, sweetie, you must have been dreaming about me. Look at this big thing here." Sandy placed her hand on my half swollen cock, which was bulging in my shorts. Rubbing and squeezing it, she said, "Is it my turn to have this in my pussy?"

Before I could say anything... Sue said, "I think we all want some of that, right mom?"

"Mom?" I said very surprised.

"Well Charles," mom said, "Sue said she could break the ice with you last night, and I guess she did, right?" Then mom just waited to hear my response and watch my facial expressions.

All I could say was "Fuck."

Aunt Sandy said, "That's the idea hun... You have a big cock, we have needy pussies and we want that cock of yours in our pussies." That last word 'pussies' seemed to echo in my head... three times...

"Well what are we waiting for?" I said.

Mom and Sue went to get mom's king size bed ready. They lit candles close the blinds and curtains. Aunt Sandy was busy gathering up the paraphernalia needed to make this evening the best it could be. She brought in the strap on, the KY Jelly, the vibrators, and the music CD's. The next thing I know we are all in mom's room. Aunt Sandy slipped into something silky and sexy, mom was wearing white stockings and panties no bra, Sue was totally nude, as was I.

Aunt Sandy started the music while Sue and mom lit candles.

Sue sat on the bed, Sandy stood right in front of her with her hands on her shoulders. Sue reached up with both her hands and began to massage Sandy's tits. Mom walked up behind Sandy and hugged her around her waste slipping one hand inside her panties to fondle her pussy while squeezing her butt cheek with her other hand.

I went behind mom wrapping my arms around her and I couldn't wait to get my hands on those big tits. Mom reached behind herself and grabbed onto my dick. "Oooo, that cock feels good," mom said.

As I continued to squeeze and fondle mom's breasts, I whispered in mom's ear, "Your tits are beautiful."

I bent down and began to lick on mom's ass and kissing her butt cheeks. I pulled her panties down and helped her step out of them. Mom leaned forward and I started licking around her ass crack, and her pussy. Sandy was now on top of Sue with her strap on fully inserted in her pussy and they were fucking and kissing. Mom moved over and lay down on the bed on her stomach next to Sue and looking back at me she said, "In my ass hun. I want you to fuck me in my ass."

I grabbed the tube of KY Jelly and smeared some on my cock and some on mom's ass and began to slowly penetrate her hole. Sandy and Sue rolled over to join me in loving on mom. Sue positioned herself with her pussy right in mom's face. Mom was licking and sucking Sue while aunt Sandy came up behind me with her strap on fully greased down and began to insert it into my ass hole. At first it hurt like heck, but after a while it felt great. Sandy was ass-fucking me I was ass-fucking mom, and mom was licking and eating on Sue's pussy. All of us were moaning in exotic chants of our own.

Mom wiggled and rolled over on the bed and said, "I want that cock in my pussy now."

I was happy to oblige. Sandy pulled her strap on out of my ass and pulled it off. Sandy and Sue lay on the bed next to mom and me, and while they were eating and licking on each other I inserted my bulging dick into mom's pussy and we pumped in unison.

In between licking and kissing, Sue was watching me fuck mom and I could tell it was making her hot. She reached over with her right hand and placed her two middle fingers on moms little bud and she was stroking her clit as fast as she could. Mom exploded, she was squirting her juice down into her ass and onto the bed.

"Oooooooo FUCK!" mom said, oh you son of a bitch you are one great fuck, Charles."

I pulled out before I exploded and aunt sandy climbed over mom laid below me, grabbed my dick and shoved it in her mouth. The way she handled me she must have been a blowjob queen when she was younger. The way she sucked on me was like nothing I had had before. The girls I knew at college could learn a lot from these three girls right here.

"Oh Sandy you suck dick so fucking gooooood!" I said, and as I saying that, wham! My cock exploded sperm everywhere. Sue and mom joined in on sucking and licking my dick and balls.

"Uuummmm" the three of them seemed to say in unison as they licked and slurped on my now softening cock. Sue slid off the bed and onto her knees on the floor directly in front of me. She was sucking my limp dick back to life. The more she sucked the harder it got.

"Damn Sue, you just may be better at sucking cock than Sandy." I said as I was being rocked back and forth from the motions Sue was making.

WACK! Aunt Sandy smacked me on my left butt cheek, "Oowwwa!" I blurted out without loosing the rhythm of Sue's head bobbing back and forth.

Mom said, "Ok Sue, it's my turn to suck that big cock. Move over hun." With that Sue took one last big suck then got back on the bed.

Mom got down on her knees in front of me looked up and said, "I love this cock of yours." Then she grabbed my dick and began to suck.

Sandy and Sue stood one on each side of me they were both rubbing my ass and balls while mom was sucking like a pro.

"Ohoooo shit! Ohooo FUCK! I'm cuming." Just as I was saying that aunt Sandy inserted her middle finger in my ass hole and began to finger fuck my ass. And that did it. Cum went everywhere, in my mom's mouth, in her hair, on her face and she was still going at it sucking me dry. Sue got down on her knees and helped mom with the cleanup.

Mom and Sue stood up and all four of us were hugging and kissing. What a night to remember.

Oh, it doesn't end there. Mom and aunt Sandy asked me to stay at home and not take the job with the lumberyard, and Sue is going to quit nursing school so she will be here as well.

Mom said she has made enough money with investments, and the money aunt Sandy got for her house, and she has paid-off the house and the two cars, hers and Sandy's, and she said that we were set forever, if we wanted to stay at home.

I told mom, aunt Sandy and Sue that that proposition sounded pretty good to me, and I would do it if Sue would stay at home too. Sue said she would not give it a second thought and it was as good as done.

12