Home from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
224 Followers

"Okay, don't get your panties in a bunch," Helen said jokingly. After a few seconds Alexis was on the phone.

"Hello?" Alexis said with a sad voice.

"Hey..." I replied, getting ready to speak, but she cut me off.

"Your sister told me you had a crush on me in high school. So, you want to blackmail me into fucking you, is that it?"

"Can she here you?" I asked.

"No, I'm far away from her. I'm assuming you didn't upload or share it yet, since you want to fuck me. You may think I'm a slut but I'm not," Alexis replied forcefully.

"I'm going to keep this simple and uncomplicated; I destroyed the disk an hour before I left for school that morning."

"What?" Alexis asked, confused, with less sadness in her voice.

"I tried to tell you that morning," I stated in a matter of fact tone.

"You're lying!" she said, overwhelmed with emotion.

"Come home. It's over, Alexis, no one knows, and I'm sorry I said things that morning I didn't mean but you were being a..."

It sounded like Alexis was crying but she also started to laugh. "Yeah, I was a real bitch. I am really sorry. It's just that I had gone through so much trouble to get that DVD back from my ex without him knowing after I deleted his backups. I don't know why I kept it."

"You weren't ready to move on, I guess. I have to go to work. Can we not talk about this again?" I replied, wanting to put this all behind me.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one that saw me naked," Alexis said with an optimistic tone.

"I should go now," I said, looking for a way out.

"Thank you," she said in an innocently genuine tone.

----

The next few days I honestly felt lighter, like a load had been lifted off my chest. I couldn't remove those memories from my head, though. They were etched in there, where I kind of wanted them. The unburdening allowed me to once more begin jacking off to the girl I'd been crushing on for most of my life.

I had finished up working at the theatre one night and I was waiting for Patrick, my friend, who was one of the guys I worked with, to drive me home. I walked to the back of the theatre, which was just simply an expanse of sloping, grass covered land.

It was dark outside, it being close to ten o'clock. I noticed something beyond the slope; it was Patrick and Trevor, another worker, smoking joints. "Dude, what the fuck?" I said, a bit annoyed.

"Chill, I'm having one puff, and then I'll drive you," Patrick said in a failed attempt to resolve the problem. I started walking away.

"I'll walk home," I stated. Looking back, Rayburn was an awful place to live without a car; the busses stopped running certain places at nine thirty. I was saving up to buy a car for September. My parents bought my sister a car, but I had to fight to get any small thing. To be honest, I was a bit bothered by it at the time, but now I'm a man for it.

"Dude, stop being such a bitch," Patrick blurted out as I walked away. I made it to the front of the theatre where I kept walking until I heard my name being called. "Josh!"

I turned around and there was Alexis next to her silver BMW SUV. "Oh, God," I said, whispering to myself.

Just at the sight of her, even though she was wearing a spring jacket, made me hard. "Hey," I said as I walked over there with a half forced smile, as I tried to avoid her eyes. I imagined she was doing the same, but probably not since she came looking for my sexy ass!

I felt slightly embarrassed wearing the bright red uniform.

As I approached her and the SUV, I said, "Look, if you don't believe me about me destroying the DVD, look in your garage. I returned all the normal DVD's and the shredded disk. It's all in your garage."

"I know, I found them all. My dad told me where you worked and I figured you might need... want a drive home."

"Sure," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't have anything sinister planned, I promise," she said with a sexy simile.

I jumped into the passenger seat and she sped off. I mean, Alexis bolted off like she had been granted immunity from the speed limits.

"Jesus, was this a suicidal trap?" I asked half-jokingly.

Alexis chuckled nervously before she stated her intent. "Dairy Queen closes in half an hour and I'm really craving ice cream."

"Yeah, I think we have more than an hour and a half before it closes," I stated knowingly.

"Oh, when did that happen?" Alexis asked. She was right to be surprised; nothing much ever changed in our town.

"Your family went on vacation this past Christmas, so you never came home," I said, thinking out loud. "You were barely here in the summer... yup, last September. It happened last September," I said in a manic manner, clearly fighting a tense moment.

We reached the Dairy Queen but before we headed inside I stopped Alexis as we sat in the SUV. "Is it okay if we go through the drive thru? I think we need to have a private chat."

Seconds later we were back where we had been parked previously. I had a slushy and she had a cone. It really wasn't the best choice given the pending conversation and the in depth imagery that was rapidly appearing in my head. I was hard as a rock once more.

She noticed me staring at her, and she blurted out, "Oh, God, you're remembering, sorry, oh fuck!" she said, realizing the influence her tongue running along the ice cream cone was causing me. Alexis left the SUV and threw out the cone. She came back, asking, "When you see me now, you see one giant slut, don't you?"

"I think worse of myself. I feel like a pervert. I mean, even if you were stripping or something I wouldn't care and neither should anyone else. Everybody has their secrets. Everybody has a few skeletons hidden." Alexis smiled at me as I spoke.

"Did it hurt you?" Alexis asked. However, I was unaware of what she meant.

"Did what hurt me?"

"You sister told me you had this crazy crush on me since junior high."

"That bitch! I forgot she told you that." I started to feel a bit out of place.

Alexis started the SUV up and she drove for a few minutes. I noticed where we were headed but I couldn't believe it. It was a dirt street hidden to most. I assured myself that my mind was getting ahead of itself. It was a road teens went to, well, fuck!

"Can I kiss you?" Alexis asked, catching me off guard.

"What, wh ... I ..." I said incoherently.

I froze and she shifted over to my side of the SUV, her blue eyes inches away, her perfume filling my nasal passage with joy. She kissed me and I stiffened up. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do.

This would be the second time I kissed a girl. But, to be truthful, it was like the first real time outside of kindergarten. "When your four years old, does it count?" She had full, soft lips. I couldn't breathe and I was getting hard, fast.

She wasn't scared off by my shyness as she said, "Calm down. Breathe!"

I was mesmerized by her angelic face. Out of nowhere, I don't know if it was a burst of adrenaline or the full knowledge that if I blew it tonight I would never get another chance ever, ever, ever again! I could be an old man dreaming of what could have been. I could die a virgin was the thought, not that I really thought I would be having sex that night.

I shifted my weight to her side of the SUV. Did I know what I was doing? No. Did I care anymore? No. My hands roamed freely and unrestricted. They were rewarded by the troublesome D's. This happened as our tongues slid against one another, like an internal tango.

It all went dark for a second as she pulled away. She stared deep into my eyes as she peeled off her spring jacket. She didn't stop there, though, as she took off her blouse as well.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked with a rushed tone.

She didn't wait for a response as she said, "Take off your shirt." Precious moments later, she was straddling my waist. We became tongue tied and she stared into my eyes, her full, soft lips kissing my neck, as she shifted down to tongue my left nipple. I couldn't help myself as I touched my first real pair of not real breasts, as my fingers slipped through her bra hungrily.

She smiled at me as her fingers slipped behind her back to unhook heaven's bounty. The pink polka-dotted bra was thrown off to the back of the SUV.

She suddenly pushed something that reclined the seat. "You would never betray me, right?" she asked, her blue eyes locked on mine.

"What?" I asked, feeling this had something to do with her ex.

She seemed to shake her words off. "I trust you more than any other guy I've been with. I feel like... I trust you," Alexis said as it increasingly became dark outside, filling the SUV with uncertainty.

As Alexis said, "I trust you," she dropped her body on top of me as she began to kiss me deeply. She wiggled out of her jeans; she had no panties on. I started guiding my hands over her perfect, heart shaped ass. A golden highlight in her brown hair shimmered with the effect of the moonlight.

She rose up off me a bit as a signal for me to lower my jeans. "Do you need me to make you hard?"

"No" I stated as she knowingly blushed.

There was no way I was going to tell her I had cum already. It was a good thing the SUV was dark inside! Since I was already hard again it didn't matter either way.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, being ever conscious.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill, everything will be okay," she said with a smile as I witnessed her glimmering teeth over the endless darkness.

She held on to my shoulders as we sat there in the reclined seat. I held my cock in place as her lips aligned with my cockhead. God, at that feel, I almost exploded again. "Oh, my God, you're thick," she said with a smile, her teeth shimmering as I simply nodded my head. Not that she could see me.

I moved as my lazy hands took hold of her abdomen as her increasingly wet pussy gripped my bulbous cockhead. Her hips slowly lowered onto my pole. "God, you are really thick!" she said as my arms lowered her further and slowly, as her hands gripped my shoulders.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain?" I asked, concerned, as I felt the weight of her slick, tight grip choking the few inches of my cock.

"No, I've just never fucked anyone this thick before."

"You're in pain, we should stop," I said, sacrificing my real intent, which was I wanted to drive my cock in deep and back to do it again. Her pussy was unbelievably warm.

She smiled, saying, "I just need to get used to you, that's all. We'll continue slowly."

"Arggghhh," I let out as her nails tour into my shoulders, as she ventured deeper down my cock.

"Okay, I think I have all of you," she said. "God, you're pretty big," she said, but she was wrong as she began to move up and down slowly.

"There's still a bit more!" I stated, but not in a way that I expected her to take it all, though.

"What, how big are you?" she asked with urgency. I could feel her eyes keen on mine, her nails breaching more skin, her pussy squeezing my cock, working for its reward.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Josh, come... tell me!"

"That's what she said," I said stupidly.

She giggled at that. "I'll give you that, but really, how big?"

"Thirteen inches," I replied. Through the darkness, the effect of Alexis's shock could be felt through the pain in my shoulders.

"I'm fucking with you," I said. "It's either nine inches or a bit over nine."

She released one hand from my shoulder as she hit me jokingly. "You scared me for a second."

"Nine and a half is already huge. You scared me wet when you said thirteen." She wasn't joking, either. Her passage seemed more inviting as she picked up the pace, her hips swaying as her pussy muscles seemed to get tighter.

Alexis's pussy wiggled deeper and deeper until she was less than an inch near my balls. Most of my cock was now tightly encased in Alexis's warm glove.

Her hips moved with increased speed and circular rhythm as her tightness ran down my shaft. I pulled her up and down as she continued to grip my shoulders less. She now propelled herself with her hips and her flexible legs.

I wanted in on the game now, though. After a moment's hint we were at the back of the spacious SUV.

Immediately in the back she got on all fours. "Turn around. I want to be on top facing you," I stated sternly somehow.

"Guys usually like taking me from behind, not that I'm offering you anal because I don't see that happening," she said with a giggle.

"I like it this way," I told her as I got in between her legs. I used a free hand to turn on the roof light.

"You're a breast man more than an ass man?"

I didn't respond to her inquiry as my body landed on top of hers with her soft breasts. My lips next to hers, we kissed with our tongues dancing. My hand dropped to her pussy as I began to finger her. I could feel her pulse as I fucked her with two fingers back and forth. "Up a bit," she said with a whisper. She was so wet, with every breach inward, she loosened that much more.

"What the fuck!" she said as I stopped.

I moved my head to her ear. "Your face, that's what I'm attracted to, with its contorted looks, angry, horny, and happy, I like it all!" She gave me a blushing smile. With that my hands were replaced with my cock as it inched forward.

I pushed my cockhead forward and pulled it out again. "Fuck me, fuck, give it to me, ooghh!" she said as she was on the verge of cumming. She had fingers at her entryway, rubbing away. "Uuummmmg," she moaned.

I dropped the full weight of my cock into her pussy as we kissed, pacing myself in and out, around and about. "Ooooommm, aaaahhhh," she screamed into my mouth, kissing me aggressively, as my cock was met with orgasmic, flooding applesauce. My hips started ramming in, back and forth, attempting to get me where she had just been. I took the time to suck her nipples and squeeze her breasts.

"This is impossible!" I stated as I stared into her eyes.

"They're not that big. They were almost double D's, instead of D's!" she said, now holding her breasts, thinking I was talking about them

"No, not your beautiful breasts," I said in between putting one in my mouth, sucking on her hardened nipple. "Would you have imagined my cock in your pussy a month ago?" I stated as she murmured slightly as my tongue encircled her nipples.

"Ummgh, I see," moaned Alexis, as if she knew some sort of secret. "I think its best we ignore the past and think about the future," Alexis said hintingly as her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me in closer as we French kissed.

As she said this, I nodded my head, agreeing. Alexis wiggled her pussy and waist, trying to spur me on. "Cum inside me, baby!" she said, throwing me off guard a little, as my hips continued working away. My cock rammed inward with bursts of energy. I tried to mimic supersonic speed as my slapping balls unburdened themselves deep in Alexis's depths, permanently leaving my mark as my cum slowly cascaded out. I pulled out my softening but still hard cock.

I moved my body over to hers as she held her breasts together. I put my cock in between her peaks. For the first time her eyes glimpsed my cock. She was fixated on it.

My cock pushed forward through her tightly held mounds. My bulbous head made its way near her mouth as my length breached her mounded passage. She took her hands and wrapped her fingers over its length as her full lips locked onto it hungrily. She sucked it intensely as she moved a hand to cup my balls. "Oh, my God, I'm going to cum!" After saying this I tried to pull out of her mouth. She wouldn't have that. She took more than half of me in as my seed quenched her thirst.

"To the future," Alexis said with some of my cum on her tongue. She swallowed it and at that moment I was ready to go again.

-----

I took the window entrance to get into my room the following morning, and Alexis did the same next door. The days, weeks, and months that followed, we clung to each other. After school and after work we met together, sometimes simply playing Xbox or simply holding each other. We would be together sometimes as lovers but all the time as friends.

Alexis actually got a summer job working at the gym near the theatre I worked at full time, as my hours increased over the summer. Dr. Taylor was quite proud of her as she grew more responsible. Looking back, Alexis and I had sex a lot that summer and beyond, but it was about more than that. She had initiated sex with me before she knew how large I was. What bonded us together was greater than size or attraction.

Alexis trusted me unconditionally and I treated her with uncompromised respect. Our mutual love became impenetrable. I became fitter as we ran and went to the gym together. Back in the summer and a few times when she thought I was skipping the routine in college, Alexis would sneak into my room early in the morning, waking me up so I could join her on her ass firming runs. If I was lucky enough to be in a deep dream about her, I would be awakened with a blowjob.

While at college, we would see each other nearly every day, meeting each other at a half-way point. Alexis used her SUV, while I drove my newly purchased Toyota Camry.

Hand in hand, we walked over mounds and mountains, through paths bright and dark. We also walked down an aisle together, a few years after college.

Now, eleven years later, as I look across the family room of our new home in Rayburn, I smile at my wife as she rocks our son Alex to sleep, and I feel blessed once more.

-The end.

loquere
loquere
224 Followers
12