Home From College

Story Info
A college age daughter is home for a visit.
1.6k words
4.36
50.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce had been having a tough day at the office, some of the stresses of work were starting to gnaw at him, but fortunately it was just about time to go home. The day was winding down when his phone buzzed... "Babe, I'm heading out for a bit, I have some errands to run" It was Diana (his wife - see part 1 and 2) "I won't be back until late, meeting up with my sister for dinner".

That was disappointing... Diana was usually great at making Bruce feel better after a long week, indeed he had been looking forward to seeing her curvaceous body and getting his hands on her. Four o'clock rolled around and Bruce decided that he'd head home early, he collected his things to head home. 'Just me, some pizza and movies I guess' he thought to himself.

Upon arriving home Bruce noticed a few things were a bit amiss. There were extra shoes by the door, and someone had been in the kitchen making a snack or something. "Hello?" he called. Had his wife set something up? It wouldn't have been unprecedented. He immediately had thoughts that she had sent one of her friends over and went upstairs to see if anyone was up there. Creaking his bedroom door open he looked curiously inside, no one. The bed was made as usual, things put away, except Diana's nightstand drawer was not quite shut. Strange.

Heading back down to the kitchen to tidy up the small mess Bruce noticed the washing machine in the basement making some noise, beginning the spin cycle he figured. 'That's odd, why would the washer be going?' he thought to himself.

Heading downstairs there was a pile of clothes by the laundry room door, Cassie's (their daughter's) clothes. 'Cassie's home from college?' he wondered to himself and continued through the basement to her room that was still set up for her.

Cassie had gone off to college in the fall, gearing her education to use her years of dance experience to work with kids. Cassie is an amazing girl, bright and bubbly with blonde hair past her shoulders, firm 36DD breasts, a fit flat tummy, nice round ass and amazing dancers' legs. She's 5'5" and maybe 125 pounds.

As Bruce moved through the basement he could hear a buzzing coming from his daughter's room, suddenly a few things clicked in his head, the open nightstand drawer, the buzzing, he was home about an hour earlier than she would be used to him being there. His daughter was using her mother's vibrator right on the other side of the bedroom door.

He was already feeling a little horny, and disappointed his wife wasn't home, but now this, after thinking his wife had sent a surprise. He was surprised alright! And found himself getting hard thinking about what was going on. Soft moans escaped through the door and he could tell she was nearing climax. Of course she had no idea her dad was on the other side of her door. Cassie's moan grew louder, "Mmm God yes! YES!" she shouted.

Bruce couldn't help it, he took out his cock and started stroking it. She was cumming right on the other side of the door. He gently nudged the door and it opened slowly, he could see her on the bed, legs spread, eyes closed, vibrator inside her shaved pussy, one hand squeezing her own nipple. Bruce couldn't help but watch, just last night he had used that vibrator on Diana.

She reached down with her hand and rubbed her clit hard, working the vibrator with the other hand, let out a loud moan and came again, hard, squirting a bit out onto the bed. Bruce backed away from the door after that sight, his cock raging. He needed to take care of this before she knew he had been watching.

Cassie lay there, reveling in her orgasm. So amazing. She opened her eyes and pulled the vibrator out of her snatch. She then noticed that her door was partly open. A little dazed she wondered why that was. Maybe it was just a draft, no one should be home at the moment. She pulled her tank top back down over her body and slipped on her thong panties to go find out some sort of answer.

Meanwhile Bruce had gone up to his bedroom to get out his laptop, a little porn was the best solution he could hope for at this point. On the way he had grabbed a pair of Cassie's panties out of the laundry pile. In his hurry he hadn't lock the bedroom door. Queuing up a video of a teen girl getting fucked he began to stroke with the panties.

Cassie, vibrator in hand searched the house for the source of her open door, going past the front door she noticed her Daddy's shoes on the mat and his coat on the hook. She gasped, had he been the reason her door was open? Did he just see her cum? She climbed the stairs and could hear faintly the noises of sex coming from her parent's room.

She listened, 'Yes Daddy please" she could hear, and then slurping sounds, Dad was home, and he was watching porn. She slowly pushed the door and to her surprise it glided open. There was her Dad, on the bed, cock out, but hidden by his hand and a flash of bright pink. He was using her panties to stroke his cock. She could feel herself getting wet watching it happen, subconsciously Cassie started rubbing the vibrator against her clit through her panties.

Bruce watched the video of the teen girl slurping on a cock "Mmmm Cassie", he moaned.

She watched her Daddy as he stroked, and hearing her name leaned forward to try to get a better look when she nudged the door a little more and Bruce took notice of her. Their eyes met as they were each masturbating, neither stopped. Cassie felt herself get wetter, Bruce could feel his cock go even harder if that was possible.

Cassie entered the room, still rubbing the vibe on her thonged pussy, coming to the edge of the bed, watching her Daddy stroke his cock. Her eyes widened as she got a look at how big it actually was, she moaned and slipped the vibrator inside herself turning it on. "Did you hear me cum daddy?" she asks.

Bruce nods yes, eyes flicking from his daughter to the teen sucking dick on his screen. "Can I see what you are watching?" Cassie asks as she moves the laptop so she can see. "MMMmmmm Daddy, she looks like me!"

Bruce stops stroking, tossing the panties aside, grabbing Cassie's neck and pulling her down toward his hard cock. She barely needs the help, diving for it she takes it in her mouth sucking and stroking his hard shaft. She attacks it greedily, slurping and spitting on it. "Fuck you are good at that!" Bruce compliments her, "But I need your pussy!" Bruce pulls her up, laying on his back, so that she straddles his face, his tongue licking her slit, squeezing her ass as he eats her.

Cassie, grinding on her Daddy's face begins to moan, and rub her clit with his tongue inside her, she can feel an orgasm building "Yes Daddy, eat me, eat my pussy Daddy". Bruce, happy to oblige, licking fast and furious until he feels his daughter's body spasming on his face.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmm" she moans as she cums, "Daddy, I need your cock inside me!"

Bruce helps Cassie get off his face and get laid down on the bed. Kneeling between her legs, slowly pressing his cock into her tight shaven pussy. "Mmmm, yes Daddy, yes!" Once he'd pushed all 8.5 inches inside of her Bruce started to rock back and forth. His length sliding in and out of his daughter. Mesmerized he watches it go in and out of her, reaching down to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. "Mmm yes, bite them!" She pleads. Bruce leans down and bites his daughter's nipples, first one and then the other, taking time to lick and suck on each one. As he bites he can feel her squirm and start to cum on his massive cock. "Uuuggghhhhh Dadddddddddyyyyyyy!"

Feeling her tightness Bruce senses he'll cum soon and pulls out, reaching for his nightstand drawer and a condom. As he leans over she bucks and lays him on the bed, straddling him and then guiding his cock up inside her soaking wet pussy. Bruce moans but lets his daughter take charge. She slides his thick member all the way in and then starts to bounce on it, riding it hard.

"Mmmm Daddy your cock is so big!" Cassie says. "Baby, I'm going to cum!" Bruce says "I'm going to cum and I don't have a condom on!" She smiles down at him, twerking on it, "Yes Daddy, fill me up!" Cassie grinds down hard as she feels her Daddy's cock pulse and twitch inside her. Bruce can't hang on any longer, watching his girl ride him, tits bouncing, rubbing her own clit. "FUCK YES" she shivers and start to cum, then squirt. Bruce grunts and starts to shoot his hot cum up inside of her. They both moan and push and squeeze. Cassie in a daze as she comes down from her orgasm, Bruce forcing as much cum as he can into his daughter.

It ends and she rocks on his cock for a moment before sliding it back out of her, she lays on the bed beside him, snuggling.

"Hi Daddy." She says sweetly. "Hi Honey." He replies.

"I think I'm going to like this visit home."