Home From College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers

"There, that was nice," she said, licking her lips and swallowing once again. "Now you won't cum so fast," she said, her hand never leaving his cock. "Lay down," she commanded, getting to her feet. "Lay down on the floor."

John obeyed, laying on his back on the kitchen floor, his cock sticking straight up into the air. Kate stood with a foot on either side of him, her pussy spread open. She knelt down, grasping his cock in her hand and guiding it to her pussy as she lowered herself onto him. Then Kate began to slowly and methodically fuck him, using her pussy muscles in ways that John didn't even know were possible as she milked him at the same time. Because he had just cum, John couldn't get to that point and his cock was impossibly hard as Kate continued to ride him. Kate fucked him steadily for more than 30 minutes before she stopped, out of breath, her face flushed.

"Oh, John, I can't believe you're still hard," she said. "This is beyond my wildest dreams," she said, lifting herself up off of his cock. "I think we're ready for a change," she said, leaning over and sucking on his cock for a moment before once again straddling him, her hand holding his cock tightly.

John felt her place his cock into her pussy, the warmth enveloping him as she lowered herself onto him, once, twice, three times, then she lifted herself off of him, her hand grasping him tightly as she directed the head of his cock to her asshole, holding it tightly there. John was in shock as Kate began to worm her ass onto his cock. He had never fucked anyone in the ass before and he was amazed at how tight it was, how hot it was as the head of his cock suddenly burst into her ass. Kate gasped when she finally felt her brother's cock enter her ass. He was bigger than any cock that had ever ass fucked her, but she had always loved it and knew that if she took it slowly that she would be able to take all of him into her ass.

John just lay there, not trying to hurry things as Kate slowly wriggled and writhed, inch by inch of John's cock slowly disappearing up into her ass until finally John felt her ass as she sat on his legs, his cock completely buried. Kate just sat there for a minute or two adjusting to the feeling of such a big cock stretching her ass before she began to lift herself up off of him, slowly but surely building up a rhythm as she fucked her brother's cock with her ass. John couldn't believe how good it felt as Kate slid up and down on his cock with her ass.

15 to 20 minutes went by with John's cock as hard as a rock in and out of his sister's ass. Then John was surprised as he felt his balls beginning to respond, that familiar build-up of pressure that told him that he was going to be able to cum again soon. And sure enough, 5 or 10 minutes later John felt his balls really churning and then cum was shooting through his cock into his sister's ass. Kate felt his cock pulsing inside of her and knew that finally he was cumming again. It had been an hour since the last time, she realized as she lay on top of him, his entire cock buried in her ass as his orgasm came and went, his cum deep inside of her.

Slowly Kate lifted herself off of her brother's cock, feeling it finally plop from her ass, still rock hard. She shook her head in amazement as she got some paper towels and wet them, then cleaned John's cock and wiped her own ass.

"God, John, you're still as hard as a rock," Kate said in amazement. "Do you want to fuck me some more?" she asked.

"If you don't mind," John said, not daring to believe what was going on. He felt like a porn star or something.

"God, you can fuck me all day and all night with that thing," Kate said, shaking her head. "But let's go to the bedroom. It will be more comfortable," she said, grabbing his cock in her hand and dragging him down the hallway to her room where she pulled him in, backing up to the bed and falling onto it, bringing her knees up to her chest and holding them wide apart. "Go for it," she said as John guided his cock into her waiting and eager pussy, driving himself deep into her with the first stroke, eliciting a gasp from Kate.

John fucked Kate, and fucked her, not stopping until they heard their mother calling for them when she got home from work. As John dislodged himself from his sister's pussy and went to his own room through the adjoining bathroom, they had been fucking non-stop for 6 hours. Kate's pussy was raw, like it had never been, not even when she had taken on 30 guys one night for the hell of it at a fraternity party. And John's cock ached and throbbed like there was no tomorrow, not dropping even a little bit until he had stood in the shower under the cold water for more than 30 minutes. But even then, it was semi-hard and ached. Getting through dinner that night was one of the hardest things John had ever done, and when it was over, he excused himself and went to bed, closing the door to the bathroom this time, falling asleep almost immediately, dreaming dreams of his sister and pussy and tits and fucking and sucking.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers