Home From Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Accidents do happen.
1.8k words
4.65
47.2k
11

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers

Sarah and I became good friends very quickly. I suppose there's only a few ways a relationship can evolve after the introduction we had. Surprisingly perhaps, our relationship didn't progress to sex. I wasn't disappointed by this. I enjoyed her company, and sex at such an early stage of us living together would only have complicated matters. We would stay up and talk for hours in my room, and we were able to be very personal with each other. I'd never had a friendship where I felt comfortable discussing anything and everything, but with Sarah it all seemed so natural. It even became a regular thing that when the house was otherwise empty, I would spend my time naked. Sarah would always stay fully clothed. I did try to get her naked, I must admit, as the thought of her did enter my mind occasionally, but she refused, saying that she would be too embarrassed. I didn't push the issue, hoping that over time she would see it wasn't a big deal for me, and she would take her clothes off for me. As I explained to her, it felt liberating. I couldn't, and still can't express the freedom you feel when you expose your whole being to someone else. There was also the matter of the excitement I felt every time I caught her looking at me, sometimes surreptitiously, sometimes overtly. I must say I began to masturbate more often than I had previously!

Anyway, one morning, Sarah and I had a Wednesday off, and we spent the morning out at the bay. We had lunch at a fast food joint and came home to an empty house. Sarah led me up to my bedroom. I knew exactly what this meant, as there would be no other reason to spend time anywhere other than the living room. My shirt was off before we were at the top of the stairs, and my shoes and socks soon followed. It had become almost a ritual that I would wait at this point and Sarah would unbutton my fly and take my trousers and underpants off me. This would amount to the total body contact of our time together. She took her time, perhaps more than usual. Her hands would always rub lightly against my cock when she did this, and I would at least be semi-erect by the time she unleashed me to the open air. She smiled, small dimples appeared at her cheeks. She had the cutest smile, I couldn't help but think what it would be like for her to take me in her mouth. . .

My cock jerked upwards at this thought. 'Calm down!' Sarah almost laughed, 'You know you're not going to be getting any, so don't get too excited!'

We sat down on the bed, and continued the conversation we'd been having that morning. University, family, TV and movies, it was standard stuff, but for some reason my erection would not go down. Usually after a while I would lose my erection during such ordinary conversation, forgetting my nudity, but today for some reason it just wouldn't subside.

After about half an hour, Sarah looked down at my crotch and said, 'Do you want to do something about that?'

'Excuse me?' I said, shocked. We sometimes talked about sex, but very rarely referred directly to my genitals.

'You seem more excited than usual. If you want to relieve yourself I won't object. In fact I'll go so far as to encourage it.'

'What?'

'I want you to masturbate for me.'

I couldn't think of anything to say.

'Don't tell me you've forgotten how. I'm pretty sure you practise a lot!'

I looked her in the eyes and shifted myself and lay back against the pillows. Sarah slid off the bed and knelt about half way down, level with my crotch. I wrapped my right hand around my cock, and slowly began to move it up and down. Sarah stared unblinkingly at me while I stroked faster and faster. At no point did I take my eyes off Sarah, occasionally unconsciously licking her dry lips, until I was close to the point of no return when there was a knock at the door.

'I stopped off at the supermarket on my way home and - ' Lauren started as she opened the door. She got no further, as she stopped, shocked at the scene that greeted her. Her elder daughter kneeling by the bed while her lodger, stark bollock naked was lying on that bed with his cock in hand.

'Sorry,' she said, possibly stifling a smirk, I couldn't quite tell, 'I didn't realise you were busy.'

She backed out of the room, and closed the door.

'Oh, my, GOD!' Sarah said, burying her face in her hands. 'I am so embarrassed.'

'You're embarrassed? How do you think I feel?' I said. I could see my stay at this house ending very soon. Lauren wasn't likely to be too happy with me, and would be well within her rights to throw me out.

Sarah looked up at me, and her look of horror was replaced by a smirk, 'Oh yeah, I suppose you would be.' She burst into giggles. 'I'd better go and talk to her. We'll finish this,' she nodded at my cock, softer now, still in hand, 'later.'

I expected Lauren to at least have stern words with me, but she acted as if the incident never happened. I was very grateful, but still felt a little uncomfortable around the house, and began to take more care to stay out of everybody's way. I began to leave the house earlier for lectures, before anyone else was up, and would hole myself up in my room for long periods, to avoid confrontation.

The following Friday, I had no lectures until the afternoon, I waited until I heard everyone leave the house, then headed for the shower. I often felt like I was getting in people's way first thing in the morning, and it wasn't my home after all. I took my time this morning, letting the hot water cascade over my body, and relaxing away the tension I felt. It was quite a warm day, for once, and decided against getting dressed straight away. I dried my feet, and got the worst off the rest of my body, and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went downstairs to have breakfast. As I was washing up my cereal bowl in the kitchen sink, I heard the back door open behind me. I whirled around, and there stood Lauren, smiling.

'Hi,' I said nervously, ' I didn't expect anyone back so soon.

'Clearly,' she almost laughing.

'I'm sorry, I'll err, go and-'

She interrupted me, 'Don't change on my account, this is your home now too you know, you don't have to walk on eggshells around here. Anyway,' she began to smirk, 'I have seen you in more, well, casual attire.'

I began to blush. She was clearly enjoying the humiliation I felt.

'Look, about last week,' I started, before Lauren shushed me.

'Sarah spoke to me about it, It's OK. I'm happy you two are getting along. Although I'm a little surprised at what you two get up to.'

'We don't get up to anything, we mostly just talk.'

'It didn't look like talking. In comparison our conversations look quite dull!'

I laughed, the nervousness I felt was quickly evaporating, then out of nowhere a thought hit me. Did Lauren like what she saw? She didn't seem eager to let me leave and get changed, was that deliberate. I felt my cock twitch.

'I err, should go and get dressed.' I tried to leave, but Lauren now stood between me and the doorway.

'Could you help me with something first? There's a jar of money on the top of that cabinet, and I have some change to put in it. I have to stand on a chair to reach it, could you grab it for me?'

'Sure.' I turned and stretched up. I had to stand on my toes, and support myself with one hand on the cabinet door to reach it. As I grabbed the jar I felt my towel slip, and before I could react it hit the floor. I looked down in time to see the towel whipped away as Lauren grabbed it up. I could hear her laughing as I said, 'Could I have my towel back please?'

'Mmm, let me think. No, not yet.'

'Please?'

'Turn around.'

I put the jar on the counter, covered my growing cock as best I could, and turned around.

Lauren tutted. 'You have become very close to Sarah, and for that I'm grateful, but our relationship since last week seems to have stalled somewhat. Perhaps this is what we need to become more comfortable with each other. Uncover yourself.'

'I'd prefer to have my towel back.'

'Come now, you seem comfortable with yourself when Sarah is with you, why not me? Here,' she strode towards me and grabbed my arm, 'I can see you are enjoying this, so let me just see it.' She pulled my arm away. I didn't resist. She stared at my crotch with the same look on her face as Sarah always had. I was fully erect by now.

'Come into the sitting room.' She led me to the front room and sat down on the edge of a chair. 'Come here.' She ordered me. I walked towards her, and stopped at her side. She put her hands on my hips and manoeuvred me so I was standing in front of her.

'Very nice,' she said looking up at me. 'I can see why Sarah enjoys spending time with you.'

I opened my mouth, but couldn't think of anything to say.

Lauren grinned, pearly white teeth showing, and without removing her gaze from my eyes took me in her mouth. A gasp escaped my lips as she began to move her head back and forth, taking the entirety of my length. I couldn't believe what was happening, it felt so good. The heat of her mouth, and the way she moved her tongue up and down my shaft was intoxicating. Our eyes never left each other, and she began to play with my balls, almost rolling them around in her hand, I couldn't control myself.

'I'm gonna cum!' I gasped.

'Mmm,' Lauren almost growled her approval. The vibration around my cock pushed me over the edge, and I exploded into her mouth. Lauren took my dick in her hand, and milked the last remaining drops of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed greedily.

'Wow,' I said, out of breath, 'That was amazing.'

'That it was. I hope you'll feel more comfortable with me in future. And maybe we could do this again.'

I smiled, 'I'd like that.'

Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers