Home From Home Ch. 04

Story Info
A new twist.
2.1k words
4.57
30.1k
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers

I didn't see Lauren again until the next morning. I showered, dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. I was halfway through my second slice of toast when she appeared at the door. She was wearing more makeup than usual, her hair was swept up, and she was wearing a dress I'd never seen before. I'd always found her to be attractive, but that was down to her personality, and how well we got on, but the image before me in the early morning light can only be described as stunning.

I realised I was just staring, with my mouth hanging open, so I said, 'Morning,' before remembering I was supposed to be angry with her. Although to be honest, I didn't know how I felt. On the one hand she had sent me around the local neighbourhood in various states of undress, something I could have been arrested for, but on the other hand it was kind of flattering. Not only did she find me attractive enough to want to see in various states of undress, but also to show me off to a friend of hers. Or it was just possible she thought I was pathetic, and liked to laugh at me. But if this was the case, would she have given me a blow job? It was messing with my head, so maybe it was just best to pretend like nothing had happened. I'd have to do that anyway when Lauren's daughters got home, so it might be good to get some practice in.

'Going somewhere?' I asked. Lauren still hadn't moved from the doorway. Perhaps she was drinking in the attention.

'Yes,' she smiled at me, 'we are.'

'We? I kinda had plans to get back to studying, 'And where might we be going?'

'Oh, nowhere in particular.'

I didn't like the sound of that. That sounded like she had plans.

'Well, thank you for your kind offer, but I really need to hit the books today. Some other time maybe.'

'Oh, this won't take long. And I think you are forgetting yesterday aren't you? I think you'll be coming with me if you don't want certain photographs of your good self all over your campus.'

Oh yeah. The photographs. One day old and they're already being used to blackmail me. What did she have planned this time?

'Fine, if that's the way you want to play it.' I put the last bite of toast into my mouth, and stood up.

'You're gonna need to change. There's a strict dress code.'

'What should I wear?'

'I've already picked something out for you. It's on your bed.'

I trudged upstairs, guessing that I would be seeing that bloody pink thong again. I was wrong.

After a couple of minutes, Lauren appeared at my bedroom door.

'It really shouldn't take you this long to get ready.'

I was still trying to figure out what was going on. All that was lying on the bed was a black tie.

'I don't have a suit to goes with this.' I knew that that was the point, but I was searching for something, anything to cling onto that maybe I didn't have to get my bits out in public again.

Lauren gave me a dry look, obviously beginning to lose patience with me.

'Look, if you don't just do what I say, then things will get worse for you. Like yesterday. If you'd just given me the towel when I asked for it, you wouldn't have had to go traipsing around the neighborhood in that G-string. Or pose for those photographs on the other side of the street. I do hope one day you'll learn.'

I raised my eyebrow and started to lift off my shirt.

'No!' Lauren snapped, and raised her hand to stop me. 'We're going to do this the hard way, then maybe you'll learn.' She beamed at me. 'Let's do this downstairs.'

She picked up the tie and strode downstairs. I followed her silently. At the bottom of the stairs, she opened the front door.

'Please, I'll-' Lauren cut me off.

'Outside. Now.'

I stepped out, hoping that what I feared wasn't about to happen. It was. Lauren closed the door, and a moment later the window opened.

'In here.'

I looked around. It was early on a Sunday morning, and it was a quiet road anyway, so no one was around. I took my shirt off and threw it through the window. My socks followed, and after another glance around, my jeans.

'OK, hold it.'

The window closed and I waited, in my boxers, until Lauren opened the front door again. She closed it behind her and locked it.

'See what happens when you behave yourself?' She beamed at me. ' Wait here, I'll go and fetch the car.'

It was noticeably colder this morning than it was yesterday. I folded my arms across my chest to try and get a little warmer, and furtively looked around. After an age, Lauren's Mondeo came around the corner, and pulled up three doors away. I cursed her and ran to it. I pulled on the passenger door handle. It was locked. The window rolled down.

'Boxers off please.'

I began to complain but a look from Lauren made me stop. I glanced around and quickly pulled my pants down. I went to throw them in through the window, but Lauren had already wound it up again. She motioned to her window and rolled it down. I sighed, and ran around the front of the car to the driver's side. I passed them to Lauren through the open window. Lauren took out her handbag, folded my shorts up neatly, and tucked them away. She was deliberately going slowly, extending my embarrassment. She wound up the window, blew me a kiss, put the car in gear, and drove off.

I was stark bollock naked, in the middle of the road, absolutely flabbergasted. I had no way of getting back in the house, there was nobody in there to let me in, and with nowhere to hide. I heard another car coming, I looked around me desperate for something to hide behind, but there was nothing. I sprinted to the nearest house and backed up against the wall, with both hands over my crotch trying to hide myself. The car passed by without, apparently, noticing me. I desperately tried to think of a course of action. There was nowhere to hide here. That meant I would have to go somewhere to find cover. But where? And what if Lauren came back? What if she didn't? All this was running through my head when I heard her. I didn't know it was a her at this point, I could just hear footsteps. Fast footsteps. I looked up, and there she was, jogging down the road.

She was a brunette, long hair bouncing in a ponytail behind her. She wore a yellow headband, which matched the (very tight) yellow vest top she was wearing, along with very short black lycra shorts. She had a bottle of water in one hand, which she brought to her lips as she went by me. I tried as hard as I could to back into the wall behind me, so much so that I probably had a brickwork pattern on my arse.

I breathed out after she had passed the next house, but I froze again, when I saw her stop. I had the perfect rear view, and I must say, her backside was perfect, and those short shorts, I mean wow! I couldn't help but look, and I felt the first stirrings in my cock. I tried desperately to stop what was happening but I couldn't. And then she turned around and looked directly at me. Dead in the eye. She cocked her head to one side and raised her eyebrow.

Shit.

'Good morning.' I smiled at her, as though this was the most normal thing in the world. Hoping she would turn again, and be on her way, but she must have taken that as an invitation, because she strode back towards me. I honestly thought she was gonna kick the crap out of me.

'Are you OK?.

Her voice was deep, and dusky. The kind of voice those sex kittens in fifties movies always had. This didn't help my blossoming erection subside. Especially as she was now an arm's length away from me, and her heaving chest was difficult not to notice.

'Err, mostly.' I didn't know what to say.

'You seem to be, er, underdressed.'

'Yes, well my landlady has odd ways of collecting the rent.'

The pretty girl laughed. That probably meant she wasn't going to call the police.

'Do you need any help?'

'Well if you have any men's trousers on your person, 32 inch waist, 33 inch inside leg then I'll pay any amount of money you want. Other than that, I don't think so.'

She laughed again. I guess my default setting in times of stress is 'comedy genius.' This information didn't help me any.

'My name is Jenni. With an I.'

'Alex. Forgive me if I don't shake your hand.'

She looked down.

'Ah yes. You seem to have your hands full.' She too was a comedy genius. 'So how did this happen?'

'It's a long story.' I really didn't want to recount it to a complete stranger.

'I'll bet it is. We should get together sometime and you can tell it to me.'

Was this girl hitting on me?

'Sure, any time. Well, not right now, but some other time.'

'Is it exciting?'

'What?'

'Is it exciting? Being naked in public. Only you seem to have a, well. . .' she trailed off, and looked down, at my, by now, throbbing erection, that no matter how hard I tried I could not cover with just my hands.'

I couldn't really deny it.

'A little, I guess. You're being here is definitely helping.'

She smiled. She really did have a gorgeous smile. A strand of brown hair fell across her face and she swept it back behind her ear. She bit her bottom lip, and looked around, as though she was deciding something, and she moved to stand by my side, back against the wall. She breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling, and she started to take her trainers off.

'What are you doing?' I hissed.

'I thought you could use some company.' She whispered back, lifting her top over her head revealing a black sports bra.

'You don't have to do this,' I said, hoping she felt otherwise, my Landlady will probably be back soon, you don't have to. . .'

She peeled her shorts off. She must have been going commando, but the angle of her leg meant I couldn't see anything. Her hand quickly moved to cover herself, and with the other pulled her bra over her head and her breasts bounced free.

I only got a brief glance, before she dropped the bra on the ground, and covered her nipples with her left arm, but my God they were perfect. Two orbs that seemed to defy gravity, with small, pink nipples, just crying out to be kissed and caressed. I was in love with this girl. We'd known each other for two minutes and already we were naked together.

'Wow,' She said and looked at me, a big smile on her face, 'I've always wanted to do this but never had the balls before.'

I opened my mouth but couldn't think of anything to say.

'OK, I'm done now. Turn around.'

'Huh?' I replied, still gobsmacked.

'Close your eyes. I'm going to get dressed again'

I closed my eyes. I didn't think about it, I just did it automatically. I wish I hadn't. When I opened them again she was fully clothed again, and standing in front of me.

'I want to see you again.' She said, and leaned forwards. She kissed me. It was only quick, but it was the best kiss of my life. When I opened my eyes again she was disappearing around the corner, her perfect backside bouncing up and down as she jogged. At the same time, a blue mondeo came around the same corner, and pulled up in front of me. The window rolled down and Lauren yelled, 'OK, you can get in now!'

I paused for a second before I remembered where I was and what my predicament was, before belting over and into the car.

'My, my, someone seems excited,' Lauren murmured as I got in, 'We'd better do something about that. . .'

Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers