Home From Home Ch. 07

Story Info
The birthday present.
5.6k words
4.46
27.5k
8

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cliff11
Cliff11
76 Followers

November came along, and with it came the winter. The last of autumn had gone, and there was a definite chill in the air. Rain became more and more common, and the fresh air of the English coast was a surprisingly welcome entity in my life.

My life settled back into a certain amount of normality. My 'shared' experience with Sarah put our relationship in a whole new context. We became much closer as friends, but we decided to stop the exhibitionism our time together had developed into. Sarah felt that if we kept on the way we were going, and one of us met someone and began a relationship, then us living in the same house would be awkward. I could see where she was coming from, and given my sexual encounters with her mother, I figured it was for the best.

Lauren, Sarah's mother and my landlady, didn't quite have the same theory. I don't think she was planning on entering the dating scene anytime soon, and we spent more and more time together. When we were alone, she would encourage me to be nude, but sexual contact stopped. Most often I would shy away from being completely naked, and hang out in just a pair of shorts, but a few times, when I felt particularly comfortable with her, or the alcohol had been flowing, I would go all the way. Lauren seemed happy enough with this. I would compliment her on her appearance, and encourage her to take her clothes off too. She was reluctant, but would sometimes wear skirts that showed a lot of leg, or tops that revealed a fair bit of cleavage, but I didn't push her beyond what she was comfortable with.

It was a Wednesday morning, and I had no lectures to get to. I was In no rush to get out of bed. I decided to let the girls get on with their morning routines. I had too often got in the way of the three women in the house and their ablutions, and it's not something I would recommend to my worst enemy. I stayed in bed, listening to the sound of running water in the pipes, waiting for the girls to be done. Alison had to go to College, and she was the first up and the first out of the house. Sarah, like me had no lectures, but she was working with some friends on organising something for charity, so she was out of the house soon after.

When I judged it was safe, I hit the shower. There wasn't much hot water left by now, so it didn't last long. I patted myself down with a warm towel, wrapped it around myself, and left the bathroom. I turned right towards my room, and the towel was ripped from my waist. I spun around, clutching at my crotch. Lauren darted past me holding my towel.

'Listen.' she snapped as I darted towards her trying to grab the towel back. I stopped, placing both hands over my genitals again.

'OK,' I said, calmly, 'I'm listening.'

She was standing in my bedroom doorway. She held the towel in front of her, almost like a shield.

'I need to ask a huge favour.'

'OK, what is it?'

'I can't say.'

I stepped forward.

'But,' Lauren said sharply. I stopped. 'I really need you to do this for me. It would mean the world to me and I just need you to agree to it. Please.'

The look on her face showed me that whatever it was, it meant a lot to her.

'You've got a hell of a way of asking people for favours,' I said, 'If it means that much to you then sure.'

'You promise?'

I nodded.

'You swear?'

I nodded.

'Say it.'

'OK, I promise, I swear that I will do you this favour.'

'Thank you, so much.' She ran forward and hugged me. I was still clutching my junk, so I couldn't hug her back. 'I promise I will make it up to you.'

'OK, what do you want me to do?'

She stepped back.

'I need you to put this on.' She pulled something out of her back pocket. I gave her a stern look, and she stepped back, 'You promised!'

It was a pink G-string.

'I know but-' Lauren interrupted me.

'I promise I will make this up to you. Don't make that be keeping hold of some compromising photographs I may have. I can make it something better. Anyway, You can put your normal clothes over the top.'

She held the offending item out at arms' length towards me. I took it as I walked past, and into my room.

'Thank you.' Lauren smiled, and slapped my arse playfully as I went by. I closed the door.

Ten minutes later, fully dressed, I found Lauren drinking coffee in the kitchen. She smiled at me.

'Are you gonna tell me exactly what is going on?'

'Not yet. Have some breakfast, and be ready to go out in half an hour.'

Go out. That didn't sound good.

I raised my eyebrow, and Lauren beamed back at me.

Half an hour later, Lauren and I were in her car. We pulled out of our quiet street and headed along the coast road for a little while. We drove in silence. I stared out of the window. The sky was grey, and the sea was choppy, despite a lack of wind. We turned inland, into another residential area, and eventually pulled up in a car park next to an apartment complex.

'OK,' Lauren turned the engine off. 'Here's the deal.'

'I'm listening.' I said flatly.

'It's Natalie's Birthday this week-'

'No.' I interrupted. Lauren put her hand on my arm, and looked into my eyes.

'Natalie's my best friend. She really helped me through my divorce. I would do anything for her. And when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said she wanted you. After the last time, she thinks we have a kind of, master slave thing going on. I couldn't say no.'

'But I can.'

'You promised. You swore.' She punched me lightly on the arm. 'I really need you to do this. Anyway,' She beamed at me, 'You'll have fun. Trust me.' She kept smiling. I gave in.

'OK, but you owe me.'

'Thank you.' She leant over and kissed me on the cheek.

I opened the door and got out. Lauren did the same. She clicked the central locking on, and walked around to my side of the car. She was carrying a large shopping bag.

'OK, for the basis of today's fun, I am the master, you are the slave. Everything I say, goes. If you don't, my favourite photographs go public. OK?'

'Yes.'

'OK, put your clothes in here.' She held the bag open.

'What? Here?'

'Yes, here. Look if you do this prolonging stuff again, it's going to get worse. Comply, and it will go a lot more smoothly.'

I gave her a look, but began to peel off my sweater. I dumped it in the bag.

'Fold them neatly.' Lauren said sternly. I did as I was told. I pulled off my shirt, folded it and put it in the bag. My shoes followed, as well as my socks. The concrete beneath my feet, was cold, but thankfully dry.

'Hold it.' Lauren said. She put the bag down and pulled out her mobile phone. She flipped it open and pressed a few buttons.

'Hi,' she said, 'We're here.'

She looked up at the block of flats directly ahead of us. On the third floor, a curtain twitched, and I could see Natalie looking out at us. She waved. Lauren waved back.

'Uh-huh,' Lauren said into the mouthpiece, 'OK.'

'Turn around,' she said to me, 'Are you wearing boxers?'

'Yes,' I said turning, 'What you provided doesn't offer really do the job.'

'Perfect,' She smiled, 'Take your jeans off. Slowly.'

I did as I was told. I looked around, and was pleased to see the area was deserted. Everybody was at work, or school, or just keeping out of the cold. I folded my jeans and placed them carefully in the bag.

'OK,' Lauren said, still on the phone. She was clearly relaying orders. 'Lean on the car bonnet.'

Again, I did as I was told. I was now bent over the front of Lauren's car, my backside pointing at Natalie's building, directly in front of the birthday girl herself.

'OK,' Lauren said, and hung up. Turning to me she said, stay there, palms on the car until I say otherwise, OK?'

I nodded. My mouth had gone dry.

'Good.'

She walked around me and stood to my left. She took hold of the waistband of my pants and lowered them slowly. I felt the elastic brush against my cheeks, followed by my thighs and calves. I lifted my feet one at a time and Lauren removed my last article of sensible clothing. She folded them and walked to where she had left the bag. She carefully placed them inside and picked it up.

'OK,' I'll be back in a minute. Stay where you are.' She took the bag, and walked towards the block behind me. I looked over my shoulder and watched Lauren disappear inside. I turned and stared directly into the bonnet. I didn't want to see if there was anyone around anymore, I just focussed on the metal a couple of feet from my face. I assumed Natalie was still watching, so I dared not move from the position. I was becoming more and more aware of the chill in the air. After what seemed like an age, Lauren came back.

'You can stand up straight now. Don't turn around.'

She handed me a mug. Steam was coming out of it. I took it and drank deeply. It was coffee, and helped to warm me up. It was only half-full, so I drained it fairly quickly. I handed the empty mug back.

'OK, sit up on the bonnet.'

I did as I was told. Lauren put her hand on each knee in turn, and moved it outward. Then legs splayed, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back, until I was leaning on my elbows.

'Stay put, there's a good boy.' Lauren smiled at me, and backed away slowly, drinking the image in. I looked at her, pleading silently for her to stop this, but she turned and disappeared inside again. I looked up, and wished I hadn't. Natalie was there, camera in hand, taking photographs of my shame. After a minute or so, she looked over her shoulder, then left the window. I stayed where I was, in case she came back, and decided to make things worse. As I suspected, she came back very quickly, and waved at me, smiling. Lauren reappeared at the door, holding the camera.

'Natalie wants some close-ups.' Lauren said, by way of explanation. She began snapping away, I tried to look away as much as possible, but Lauren scolded me, saying Natalie wanted my face in the photos. I did as I was told. Adopting new poses. Some with my chin on one of my knees, lying on my belly, and a few other humiliating positions. After a while, Lauren's phone rang.

'Yeah?' She paused, listening to the earpiece. Eventually she said, 'OK,' and hung up. She turned to me.

'Natalie is very disappointed that you are following instructions. She had a punishment all lined up for you at this very point, but you've been too well behaved.'

I smiled, despite my predicament. At least I'd avoided extra humiliation.

'However, before we can let you inside, you have to complete a task.' My smile subsided. I should have guessed.

'Natalie wants you,' Lauren paused, for effect, 'to find something that she has hidden in the vicinity.'

'What is it?'

'You'll know it when you find it.' I climbed off the car, and looked around.

'But,' Lauren said, clearly enjoying her part in this little theatre, 'There is a time limit. If you don't complete the task in the allotted time, you will have to endure the aforementioned punishment.'

'How long do I have.'

'I am not at liberty to divulge that information. But the clock started when my phone rang. Off you go.'

OK, so I had to find something, not knowing what it was, in with a time limit I didn't know. I figured that it would be in as open a space as possible, to maximise my humiliation. I looked around again. I decided to stick to the building wall, and walk around looking for anywhere that seemed likely. I followed the wall around the corner, ducking below windows as I went, all the while looking out for passersby. On the other side of the building, there was a kind of courtyard, with three blocks surrounding it, with a blank wall on the fourth side, to my left. I figured here was the most exposed. There was a garden area in the middle. I started out towards it, and caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and I looked up. There was a woman on a second floor balcony, wearing a robe and smoking a cigarette. She was leaning on the railing and looking out into the garden. I ducked back behind the first building, and waited. She seemed to take an age, but eventually she flicked the butt out into the courtyard, and turned to go inside. I ducked out, keeping low, holding my pouch. Partially to hide myself, and partially to stop my balls falling out. I was ever more aware of the cold air on my bare cheeks as I reached the centrepiece, and looked around. Leaning up against a small gnome was a picture frame. I picked it up. The photograph in the frame was of me. Stark naked, hands by my side, semi erect penis in full view, taken from my last encounter with the lovely Natalie. I clutched it over my bare arse and legged it back to the car.

Lauren was waiting for me. I gave her the photograph, and she smiled at it. Her phone beeped. She read the text message and I glanced back up at Natalie. She waved at me again. I looked at Lauren again.

'Let me guess, I said, 'I didn't make it back in time.'

You know what,' Lauren smiled at me, ' You are correct. You didn't.'

'What do I have to do?' I sighed.

'Stand on the roof.'

She gestured me up on the bonnet, and then onto the roof. I stood up gingerly.

'Drop the string.'

'Oh come on!'

'Do you want to get out of the cold? I thought so, do as you're told.'

I looked around.

'Never mind who's looking, take it off! You're only making things worse. The longer you take, the longer I'll take!'

I took a deep breath and slid the thong down, and finding little resistance, dropped to the cold metal of the car's roof.

'Throw it down to me.'

I kicked it in her direction. It landed on the ground in front of her.

'Come down here and pick that up.' Lauren said sternly.

I gave her a long look, but did as I was told. I stood up straight and handed the offending item to her.

'Good boy. Don't do anything like that again. Get back up there.' I turned and climbed back up on the roof.

'Put your hands on your head.' I did as I was told. I could feel a thousand eyes staring at me.

'Now,' Lauren said pulling out the camera again, 'This wouldn't have happened if you'd just taken the string off when I told you to. Don't move.'

I stood still, as Lauren moved all the way around the car, taking photographs as she went. She must have taken about a hundred before she clambered up onto the bonnet, and began to take some close-ups of my exposed cock, which twitched, involuntarily.

'Good boy,' Lauren said and patted me on my balls, 'Now this,' she continued jumping back onto the concrete of the car park, 'Is for not throwing me the string like I asked you to. Do not move.'

She walked off, and disappeared back inside. I stared at the floor. I wondered how long this was going to go on for. I heard a banging on glass. I looked up to Natalie's window. Natalie and Lauren both stood there, with mugs in their hands, Lauren taking more snaps with her free hand. There was a pause as the women exchanged a few words. Natalie held up a finger, and rotated her wrist. I took that to mean turn around. I turned, slowly, hoping this would satisfy them. I stood facing them again. More words were exchanged, and Natalie giggled. She looked down at me and held her hand up and formed a fist. She held it at crotch level and gave me the signal to start playing with myself.

I looked up, and shook my head pleading them not to make me do it. A window was opened, and Lauren leant out.

'Do you want this over quickly?' She shouted down to me, rather too loudly, 'Or do you want us to make a scene, so people come and see what's going on?'

I began to rub myself. It didn't take long to get an erection. I looked at the floor again as I slowly stroked up and down my length. Some more loud window banging indicated I should make eye contact again. After plenty of giggling and another short conversation, Lauren disappeared. After another short while, the door opened and she strode out.

'Stand on the bonnet, hands behind your head.' She said flatly. I did as I was told. I stood, member fully erect at pretty much Lauren's eye level. She reached up. She had a pink ribbon in her hand. She tied it in a bow, sliding it under my balls, and over my dick. She kissed the head of my swollen member, and said quietly, 'Very pretty.'

She walked away, and indicated I should follow her. I stepped down, hands still behind my head and hurried behind her. She closed the door behind us. She slid her hand down my back, and it settled on my arse. She pushed me gently towards the lift.

'Push the button.'

I reached out with my left hand and received a sharp smack to my backside.

'Hands behind your head.'

I glared at her, and placed my hand back on my head. I had to stand on my toes, but it was still a bit of a stretch, but I managed to summon the lift with my still hard cock. The ribbon was quite tight, and was applying pressure, keeping me fully erect. I looked up at the lights above the doors. The lift started at level five. It came down, four, three, two. It paused. Oh god, someone was getting on! I looked at Lauren pleading with her to let me cover myself, but she slowly, unblinkingly, shook her head. The doors opened, and I turned back to face yet more humiliation.

A woman, she must have been in her early twenties stood before me. Blonde, Wearing jeans and a t-shirt stood before me. Her mouth dropped open, as her gaze dropped to my beribboned genitals. I received another smack on the arse, and Lauren gestured me into the lift. She looked at the newcomer.

'He's my birthday present to a friend.'

The woman gathered herself and said, 'I need to get friends like you.'

'We want the third floor. Are you leaving?'

'Um, no,' the girl paused, 'I, er, think I left something behind. Three's fine.'

Damn. She fumbled in her purse as the door closed. Lauren made me turn and face the door. The girl finished fumbling and pulled out a camera. She turned to Lauren.

'May I?'

'Please,' Lauren gestured to me, 'Go ahead.'

The girl held her phone up, and I heard the artificial shutter sound. God, she was taking pictures. She gave the phone to Lauren.

'Would you?'

Lauren took the phone, and the girl slid in next to me and smiled at Lauren, who began taking shots.

'Can we turn him around?' The girl asked.

'Do what you want with him,' Lauren smiled back, 'Treat him as your mannequin. Put him in whatever position you like.'

The girl turned me around. I felt her hands on my arse, and heard the shutter going. She turned me around again.

'Can we do some close-ups?' She knelt down next to my cock and smiled at the camera. She cupped my balls. Another photo was taken. The girl leant forward, and planted a kiss on my member. Another snap. She stood up. I noticed a pink lipstick mark on the side of my cock. She grabbed my arm, and pulled it down by my side. She pulled the other one down behind her in an embrace, and placed my hand on her backside. She smiled again. More snaps. She grabbed my dick in her right hand, and stood up on tip-toes to kiss me on the cheek. Another snap. This was the last one. The girl took her phone back, and put it in her handbag. She pulled out a card.

'I've got a birthday coming up,' She gave the card to Lauren, 'Here's my number if you're interested.'

The lift had arrived at it's destination while ago. The doors opened, and Lauren put my hands back behind my head and marched me out. She had me turn around, grabbed me by the hips, and made my cock wave goodbye to the stranger. The girl waved back, as the doors slid shut.

Lauren looked down at me.

'We'd better get rid of that smudge.'

She knelt down in front of me, and engulfed me. Right up to my tightly wound bow. I felt her tongue move all the way around my cock. She slid off me, took out a handkerchief and wiped me dry.

'There, that's better.'

She pushed me forward. We were in a corridor with soft carpet underfoot. There were two doors, one on either side, directly opposite each other about halfway along. We stopped outside them and Lauren knocked on the door to our right. It opened slowly.

Cliff11
Cliff11
76 Followers
12