Home from War

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to unforgettable weekend.
6.7k words
4.66
61.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2009 and I was coming home from Afghanistan on mid-tour leave. I had plans to link up with some old friends, see my family, and attend a friends wedding. I was especially excited about the wedding, as I had been overseas for a while, had been working out a lot, and wanted a chance to share my new physique with some lucky young lady. There weren't many ladies to choose from down range, and the ones that were there were either married, butt ugly, or giving it out to every guy that hit on them.

They both knew they were hot and I even watched them blow off some guy that approached them. I figured I had nothing to lose, and moved in to set next to them. After ordering my first beer I made small talk with them until they asked where I was from. Knowing Nashville was a very patriotic town, I immediately worked in that I was in town for a wedding while on leave from Afghanistan. This worked out great in more ways than one. They bought me my next drink, as did some guy that overheard our conversation. It also had both of the ladies asking me all sort of questions about war. Things were going very well and I found out that the two of them were also staying at the hotel for a wedding. It wasn't the same one, and I told them if mine sucked tomorrow, that I might crash theirs.

Things couldn't have gone smoother, until I hear a familiar voice say, "Jimmy, is that you? You asshole, why didn't you call and tell me you were coming back to the States?"

I turned to see my cousin Jenny walking directly towards me. She wrapped her arms around me for a long embrace. I was happy to see my cousin, but the two girls must have thought she was my girlfriend.

"Um, it was nice meeting you," the two said with a disappointed look on their faces as they grabbed their things and started to walk out.

"Hey, could I get one of your numbers in case the wedding is a bust tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't think so," they said, almost in unison as they walked out.

"Oh crap! Did I just cock block you?" Jenny asked.

"It's ok Jenny. What are you doing here?"

It turned out that Jenny was with her boyfriend (who was apparently being a bit of an ass and was up in the room). They had just gotten here after arguing in the car for nearly three hours about some girl that he used to have a thing for, and was also going to be at the wedding. Why on earth you would tell your girlfriend about an old crush and then mention that they were going to be at the wedding is beyond me. Jenny told me that she just needed to get away from him for a bit and came down to the bar for a drink. I asked Vick the bartender if I could get a drink for my little cousin.

"War hero's cousin?' Vick asked. "I guess she is drinking for free tonight too." Vick winked at here as he asked her what she was having.

Jenny just ordered a beer and turned to me, "War hero huh? So, that was your "in" with the ladies. Smooth..." She paused for a second. " It would work on me too if I were them. Always a sucker for a man in uniform."

I replied, "I'm no war hero, but if the silver lining of the deployment is some free drinks and maybe getting some, uh... well you know. I'm not ashamed to use it."

"Hey you don't have to explain to me," she said. "You may be my cousin, but your still a guy. I don't blame you for wanting to get laid while your home. Sorry, I just ruined your chances with the two blondes. They were cute... At least for blondes." She sipped her beer and gave me a little wink.

Jenny was not a blonde. Jenny was a brunette bombshell. She wasn't super tall at 5 foot 4 inches, but she had a perfectly proportioned body. She was my younger cousin by 10 years, but I had seen her in a bikini the summer before and she was a knockout. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, and had these perfect, probably size C breasts that didn't need a bra. Her ass had the perfect curve, and she had a thin waist. She was athletic and perfectly toned. I would be lying if I said I didn't have an inappropriate thought or two over the years about Jenny.

"Well, maybe tomorrow you can make up for it by introducing me to some of your girlfriends. Are you in the wedding?" I asked.

"No, I actually don't know any of these people. They are all friends of dumbass upstairs. Especially, this girl Megan who he is apparently still fond of," she replied as a pissy look came over her face. "But, now that my favorite cousin is here, I am going to have fun in spite of him."

Jenny ordered some shots for each of us. Why she ordered Jagermeister I do not know.

"Careful with that stuff!" I said. "It might be a little awkward if we both wake up in the bushes together with no clothes on tomorrow."

I poked her in the side and she just gave me a devilish grin as she slammed the shot. Jenny stood up to go to the bathroom and I caught myself staring at her chest. She was wearing a low cut T-shirt that showed off a generous amount of cleavage, and I could just see the lace on the edge of her pink bra.

"Up here perv!" she said teasing me with a smile.

"Sorry, see that Jager is already kicking in," I replied awkwardly.

"Or, it could be the fact that you have gotten laid in forever," She said as she walked away with an ornery look on her face.

I watched her walk away and admired her incredible ass and her toned legs that were mostly uncovered by her jean skirt. She turned and gave me a wink as she walked towards the ladies room. It is no wonder why those two blondes felt overmatched by Jenny. While she was away, I found myself getting extremely turned on by my cousin. I was so horny and needed to get laid so badly. We were both a little drunk and I had to snap myself out of it before I crossed the line and did something regrettable. As Jenny returned, the bar tender announced last call.

"Well I better get back to the room. Hopefully, jerkoff is sleeping . We haven't really fooled around to much, and I think he was hoping that by bringing me to this fancy hotel and getting a suite he would get to fuck me." She suddenly stopped as she realized what she said and who she said it too. I'm sure the shocked look on my face didn't help. Although extremely hot, I always thought of Jenny as this sweet, innocent young thing. Granted she was 22 now, but I had never heard her talk like that before. "Sorry. Damn Jagermeister!" she laughed. I laughed with her as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her body into mine. I could immediately feel my dick getting hard and broke off the hug before it pressed into her.

"See ya tomorrow Jimmy," she said as she planted a kiss on my cheek and walked away.

I headed up to the room and tried to sleep. I couldn't get thoughts of my young cousin out of my head. I tried to fantasize about the two blondes to distract myself but it was no use. Then my phone dinged.

JENNY: Hey, hope your not mad at me about those two blondes.

ME: No, it was awesome getting to hang out with you tonight.

ME: is your boyfriend asleep?

JENNY: Yeah, but he may be ex-boyfriend tomorrow if he so much as looks at that girl.

ME: If she's hot, maybe I'll try and hook up with her so you don't have to worry about it.

ME: If were lucky everybody can get lucky tomorrow. ;)

JENNY: I think his chances of getting lucky have come and gone.

JENNY: I'll do everything I can do make sure you get some action tomorrow though.

I wasn't sure what Jenny meant by that statement, but my mind immediately started thinking about her again. I found myself stroking my hardening cock thinking about her.

JENNY: Hello??

JENNY: You still awake?

ME: Sorry, mind drifted off.

JENNY: Probably playing with yourself thinking about those two blondes.

Well she figured that one out, at least partially.

ME: How did you know? Lol

JENNY: You're a guy, who's drunk, and so horny you got a stiffy hugging your cousin.

JENNY: Perve!!

At this point I think the alcohol was making me a little brave, or stupid.

ME: I just have good taste in women.

Several moments went by and no response. Had I crossed over the line?

ME: I mean the blondes.

JENNY: So you were thinking about the blondes when hugging me huh? Lol.

JENNY: So your saying I'm not hot?

ME: Are you messing with me? Lol.

JENNY: Maybe...

I started texting: If you weren't my cousin I would have ditched those two blondes in a heartbeat in order to have a chance with you. I didn't hit send. Was it over the line? I just wasn't sure how she would take it. Oh well here goes. Thanks a lot Jagermeister.

ME: If you weren't my cousin I would have ditched those two blondes in a heartbeat in order to have a chance with you.

Again there was a really long pause and I started getting nervous. However, this text flirting was really turning me on. I wondered if it was turning her on as well.

JENNY: What are you wearing?

Wow! Was my cousin really going there with me? Maybe we were both a little drunk. Well, at least she started it, and I had proof over text that she took it over the line first.

JENNY: I'll send you a picture of what I'm wearing if you do the same.

ME: OK. Give me a sec.

I went to the bathroom to take a selfie in the mirror. I was in my boxers and had to turn a little to the side so she wouldn't see my huge erection. I wondered what Jenny was wearing. Maybe a sexy nightie, or just bra and panties. Maybe she was completely naked. My mind was racing. I couldn't believe what I was doing as I sent the photo.

Just as I hit send, and started walking back to my bed my phone dinged. I had received a photo from Jenny. I anxiously opened the text. I waited as the photo took a few seconds to download. Then, after what seemed like forever, it appeared. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was a beautiful light green gown on a hanger. My heart dropped. Not only was I not going to see my cousin naked, I just sent probably the most humiliating text of my life. How did I not know what she was referring to. I quickly looked at the photo I sent her and examined it. My fears were realized as I saw that you could still see that I had an erection. Why didn't I examine the photo before I sent it? Now what do I do. Just then the phone dinged again.

JENNY: Oh wow! I think it is safe to say we were talking about two different things.

ME: JAGERMEISTER!!

I couldn't think of anything else to say. I had to blame my stupidity on something. I immediately sent her a photo of my suit on a hanger.

JENNY: Very nice!!

JENNY: both of the pics. ;)

JENNY: Goodnight! :)

ME: Goodnight! :P lol.

I laid there and stared at the ceiling thinking of how awkward the wedding may now be. My excitement had gone from an all time high, to an embarrassing let down. I started to dose off when my phone dinged again.

JENNY: Didn't want your night to be completely awful. ;)

JENNY: I did screw up your chances of getting laid after all. Lol.

My phone dinged again and it was a photo. Again it took a few seconds to open, but when it finally did... I thought my head my explode (Both of them). It was a picture of Jenny biting her lower lip wearing only the lacy bra I caught a glimpse of earlier with matching panties. The material was semi-sheer and you could make out the outlines of her areolas. The panties had a very thin waistband and only enough material to cover her mound. While I couldn't see through the material, I assumed she must have been nearly or completely shaven. I zoomed in to study every pixel of that photo as I slowly stroked by aching cock.

ME: WOW!!

ME: I'm going to have to bring a stick to protect you tomorrow from the guys.

JENNY: Now we both can feel awkward in the morning. ;)

JENNY: Night Jimmy!

ME: Night!

I don't need to explain what I did with that picture after I said goodnight to Jenny. I went to sleep a nearly satisfied man, and didn't give a second thought to the blondes.

Morning came, and I went to the gym to get in a quick workout. There was one attractive woman in their working out, but I couldn't keep my mind off of Jenny. I couldn't wait to see her again at the wedding. I then joined the groom John with some other buddies of his at the golf course. We had a good time, but my mind was elsewhere. Throughout the rest of the morning I would go back and study the picture of her beautiful body. I had seen her in a bikini before that showed a lot, but this was crazy. This picture was something else. I thought of sending her a text, but didn't want to text her first. Unfortunately, I never heard from Jenny either.

I took an afternoon nap after exhausting myself to Jenny's photo. I figured it would be good to get some rest before what I hoped to be a successful night with some lucky lady.

I arrived at the wedding and sat on the groom's side. I had a little old lady on one side of me that was apparently John's great aunt. There was an empty seat on the other side. I didn't see Jenny yet or her boyfriend. Just before the wedding was about to begin and we were asked to find our seats, I saw her boyfriend walk in. Jenny was several feet behind him, and I could tell she was trying to hide that she was upset.

She looked amazing. Her hair was up and she had just a touch of makeup on. She had pouty natural lips that girls paid good money for. Her thin, satin gown with its spaghetti straps hung on her delicate shoulders, and lightly draped over her perfect breasts. The neckline plunged far enough down that she couldn't have been wearing a bra. The dress must have been taped in place in order for her to not show everyone there her body. Her boyfriend stopped to let her in the row first, and then they both sat down.

Jenny started looking around until she finally saw me. She gave me the sweetest smile, and then whispered something in his ear before getting up and walking towards me. She squeezed past the great aunt, and then past me to sit in the empty seat. I looked back at her boyfriend and he was furious. I just shrugged as I returned my focus to Jenny.

While she walked past, I saw that the back of her dress was completely open. If it went down any further it would have shown her beautiful ass. I didn't see any panty lines, so she had to be completely naked under that dress. It really wasn't fair to the bride to have such a beauty walk down the isle right before her entrance. Some guys in the audience were still staring at Jenny when the bride finally entered. I leaned over and softly asked Jenny if she was ok.

"I am now," she whispered back while patting me on the leg.

The wedding was nice and it was off to the reception. As we were getting up from our seats, the great aunt leaned over and said that we made a handsome couple. She told Jenny to make sure and get in front for the bouquet toss so we could be next. We both just smiled and tried not to laugh. Jenny gave me another big hug and whispered that she was so glad I was there. I couldn't help but enjoy the thin fabric that separated by hands from her body. Especially knowing there was likely nothing else between.

Everything was right there in the hotel, so it was just a short walk through the gardens to the reception. As we were walking out of the wedding area, Jenny noticed her boyfriend, Brad, talking to this Megan girl. Remember, Megan was the reason for their fight. I guess he was trying to get even with her for making him look like a fool at the wedding. I don't know if Jenny even told him I was her cousin. I'm sure everyone that saw her thought she just decided to dump him for some other guy. Jenny just glared at him and grabbed my hand as we walked to the reception.

On the way there I told Jenny he was a fool for screwing things up with her over Megan. Megan was a cute blonde and had a nice figure, but she had to try to look good. Jenny was naturally beautiful. Megan's body didn't come close to what Jenny had going on; especially in that green satin dress.

I asked Jenny if she wanted to get even with Brad and that I had a plan if she did. When Megan was away from Brad I would go over and chat her up. Then Jenny would go up to Brad, ensuring Megan was watching, and apologize. Jenny would suggest going back to the room, while I moved in on the now disappointed Megan. Once they got to the room Jenny would break up with Brad and come back to the reception.

With Jenny's suggestion, Brad eagerly left the party. Megan walked over to them with a confused look on her face.

"I guess I'm not single after all," Brad said, as he put his arm around Jenny and walked towards his room.

I walked up to Megan who was now visibly furious. "That guy is an asshole!" Megan stated. "He said he was single and then your girlfriend or whatever walks off with him."

"Oh, that's not my girlfriend," I told her. "Jenny is my cousin, and I assure you she just saved you from a real jerk."

I introduced myself properly to Megan, and ensured she knew I was home temporarily from Afghanistan. She seemed very interested and together, we walked over to get some drinks. We chatted for a short while before she asked if I wanted to dance. I gladly accepted.

We weren't on the dance floor for a complete song before Jenny walked in with a triumphant look on her face. Jenny smiled as she brushed past us making her way to the bar. She didn't have a chance to order before she was being led onto the dance floor by some random guy. Just then, Brad walked back into the reception looking for Megan. What an idiot he was. He started to walk towards us and then Megan saw him. She mouthed the words "Fuck off!" as she gave him the finger. He promptly turned around a left the room.

We all did a lot of dancing and a fair amount of drinking throughout the night. Jenny danced with several guys and seemed to be having a good time. Megan was enjoying herself as she got a little naughty on the dance floor with me. I looked over at Jenny and she smiled as if approving of the situation.

After the song, Jenny walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "See I told you I was going to make sure you got laid while you were home. My work is done here. Thanks with all your help with Brad earlier. Love ya!" Before leaving the reception, she planted a kiss on my cheek and turned to Megan saying, "Take care of my war hero cousin."

Although I was excited about what was likely going to transpire with Megan, I was disappointed to see Jenny leave. I don't know what I thought was going to happen, but I enjoyed the sexual tension with my cousin. Megan then asked if I had a room there. She said she felt a patriotic duty to give me a special "thanks" for my service to our country. I quickly led her away towards my room. As we walked through the lobby to get to my room I noticed Jenny at the counter looking very distraught.

"Give me a second Megan, while I check on my cousin." I asked as I walked up to Jenny. "What's going on Jenny? Everything OK?"

"Well," Jenny said, "I was so excited our plan worked I didn't think Brad would up and leave. Apparently, he took everything out of the room including my purse, clothes, and everything else."

"Don't worry about it tonight," I said as I turned to the night manager. "Could I get my cousin a room for the night?"

The night manager informed us the hotel was fully booked and there were no rooms available. By this time, Megan had walked up to find out what was going on. This gave me an idea. Megan could get her things out of her room and let Jenny stay there. I could even pay for Megan's room. The front desk could give Jenny some complementary toiletries and we could figure the rest out in the morning.

"Sorry," Megan said. "I wasn't planning on staying tonight, and don't have a room here. I have a friend who was going to give me a ride if I drank too much."

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," I thought to myself. "Megan," I said, "Call your friend and get a ride home. I'm sorry but Jenny is going to have to stay with me tonight. You are awesome and I really hope we can get together before I leave."

12