Home from Work

Story Info
I get home from work and I'e been thinking about you all day.
1.1k words
3.83
18.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from work a little early. Usually dinner is ready, but you are still cooking when I arrive. You do not hear me enter the house. Playfully, I sneak into the kitchen. As usual, you have changed into some PJ's, so I stand in the doorway unnoticed as I admire how they clings to your delicious curves. I watch as your ass shakes a little as your working away. Hmmm. Quietly, I slide up behind you, and wrap my arms around your waist as I kiss the side of your neck . Startled at first, you jump, but then relax in my arms. I continue to kiss your neck, up to your ear.

I whisper to you, "I've been thinking about you all day gorgeous."

You smile, and playfully push back against me, as if to push me away. I only hold you tighter. Turning you around to face me, I kiss your lips.

"How was your day, Love," you ask. "I'm glad you're home. I missed you. Dinner will be ready soon"

"I'm glad to be home," I reply, as I return to kissing you. "Dinner can wait a while. I'm hungry for something else."

This time you begin kissing back. I pull you closer, and we embrace. You become more passionate, and I begin to get aroused. I reach down, sliding my hand over your ass, and pull you tighter, pushing us into each other. My excitement is obvious to you, and you moan onto my mouth. I kiss you harder as I grind my hardening cock into you. I reach into the front of your PJ's, push my hand inside and cup your breasts. You gasp as I begin squeezing them, playing with your hard nipples. They respond to my touch, becoming erect and harder still. Oh, how I like that. I begin to pinch and pull on them, rolling them between my fingers. I bite your lip gently as I break our kiss. You whimper as I move away from your mouth. Then I surprise you as I tear open the top of your PJ's, exposing your breasts, and lower my mouth to a waiting nipple. Slowly, I lick it with the tip of my tongue. I draw circles around it, then flick it, and finally take it into my mouth, gently sucking it. I feel your knees weaken. Holding you up, I suck a little harder. You let out a long slow moan. I feel you reach down and begin stroking my cock through my pants, getting it harder. I bite your nipple, and pull back on it, dragging my teeth as I let it go. You cry out and squeeze my cock hard.

As you rub my cock, I remove my mouth from your breast, and move my arms from around you. I pull down your PJ bottoms, and begin kissing down your stomach as I do, until I am at the top of your panties. I then reach around to your sides; I grasp the waistband, and pull them off your hips slowly, kissing further down your belly as I do. When your panties are around your ankles, you step out of them. As you do, I nuzzle your trimmed pubic mound with my face, inhaling the heady aroma of your arousal. Oh, it excites me so!

Standing, I lift you up and sit you on the countertop. I kneel in front of you. Stopping a moment, I look at how wet your nicely trimmed pussy is. Sandra, I cannot wait any longer! I press my face between your thighs, and begin licking your clit. I lick slowly at first, and then increase the pressure and speed of my tongue. Every now and then, I suck it into my mouth. You are so wet now that your juices are running down between your ass cheeks. Writhing your hips on the counter, you moan, calling my name.

"Oh, Phil, I want you to cum on your face now!"

I continue to lick you harder, breaking it up by penetrating the delicious folds of your pussy with my tongue -- hmm you taste so sweet -- I lick up and down the length of your slit from just above your asshole up to your clit ... hmmm so tasty -- I want you to cum, I want my favourite starter -- your cum in my mouth!

You writhing around and I can sense your getting closer -- I insert two fingers in your pussy and you shudder -- gasping -- "Phil I'm going to cum" .... I try and reply with breaking rhythm "I want you to cum on my face" I look up and look you in the eye as you face changes and your hot orgasm hits you. Wave after wave of pulsing shoots more and more hot juice from your wet pussy over my face. I take most of it in my mouth, but some have gone down my chin and made my work shirt and tie damp. Hmmm I love this.

"Phil -- I want you to fuck me .... Now!"

I pull you down to the floor, turn you around, and push you down over the counter. Quickly I release my throbbing cock from the confines of my trousers, and push it into your still pulsing pussy. Undies around my ankles, I begin thrusting into you. I grab your hips for balance as I push deeper, harder, faster... I reach around with one hand, and play with your clit as I fuck you. That sends you over the edge, and I can tell another orgasm is near. It is not long before you start to cum, your pussy contacting, and I feel my own orgasm nearing. You cry out in ecstasy as I fuck you harder and deeper. My balls are getting tight, ready to unload. I pull you from the counter, turn you around and push you to the floor. Instinctively you kneel, and open your mouth for my cock. Greedily you begin sucking it, and swirling your tongue around it. You pull it out of your mouth long enough to speak quickly.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Phil!" you cry. "I want to taste it, and swallow every drop!"

That is all it takes! I growl loudly as I begin to shoot streams of semen into your mouth. Moaning with each spasm, I pump my load into your mouth, but it is too much for you to contain, and some dribbles out the side of your mouth. You pull my cock out of your mouth and stroke the last few spurts from it, allowing my cum to fall on your chin and breasts. Then, opening your mouth, you show me my load you are holding there, and as I watch, close your mouth and swallow it with a grin. Collapsing to the floor, I watch as you clean my remaining semen from your chin and chest, scooping it up with a finger, and putting it into your mouth. I reach out, pull you forward, and we collapse on floor, weak, sweaty, and shattered...

....To be continued?