Home Girl: The Single Woman's Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok hon?" he asked.

Allie put on a brave face "Yes, can we just stay like this for a minute while I get used to you?"
"

"Of course" soothed Chris.

He stayed inside her moving very slowly so she could get used to his size, he kissed her deeply, feeling waves of passion growing inside him. Allie was finally adjusting to him, the pleasure had finally taken over the pain, Chris could tell and he started to thrust deeper and a bit faster. Allie was now responding to his thrusts, moving with him. Chris couldn't believe how tight her pussy was, it felt like her pussy walls were squeezing, trying to suck him in deeper.

"Oh baby, you're so sexy, your pussy feels sooooo good with my cock in it!" Chris cried out.

"I love your cock Chris!" responded Allie "It feels soooo full inside me, feels sooo good ohhhhhhh, please fuck me deeper, FASTER!"

Chris sped up his thrusts and he watched Allies eyes pierce his, this was the most intense fuck he has ever experienced and he was glad to share it with the beautiful women underneath him. The intensity was taking control of his actions, he was fucking Allie faster and harder, and she was able to take him! Allie moaned and begged for more and more, they were both losing themselves in the moment, almost forgetting where they were and how this started. The only goal was pleasure, nothing else mattered. Allie didn't care that he was married, with kids and older and Chris's family had left his mind, all that mattered was he was fucking this hot, sexy girl.

Chris turned Allie over so she was on her knees and positioned himself doggie style behind her. Allie screamed with pleasure as she felt his cock slam into her even deeper.

"Ohhh this pussy is mine now" Chris growled. Animal instincts were taking over, he had to mate with this young woman.

Allie nodded throwing her head back "Ohhhhh ughhhhh yesss Chris, my pussy belongs to youuuuu!"

Chris slammed into her harder, faster, he could feel his cock go so deep, up against her cervix, her tight pussy pulling him in so deep. Allie and Chris were lost in their pleasure, moaning and groaning, Chris grunted like an animal as he sped up his thrusts. He turned Allie around so he was on top again and could gaze deep into her lust filled eyes as he got close. Allie yelled "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm cummingggggggggggggggggggg aughhhhhhhhhh" Waves of pleasure came over Allie as she felt herself explode on his cock, she soaked his cock with her pussy juice, Chris was not sure if he could hold out any longer.

"I'm gonna cum hon!!!! He called out.

Allie gasped, she thrusted hard against him "I'm........ not.............protected............." she cried out.

Chris opened his eyes wide, he didn't even think about the fact she was unprotected, suddenly the idea of knocking up this young woman turned him on even more despite the dire consequences that could happen.

Chris knew he couldn't pull out, his cock was meant to be inside Allie, "Baby I'm gonna cum inside you! Do you want my spunk pumped nice and deep?"

Allie couldn't think of anything she wanted more at this moment, she was not thinking clearly but she didn't care! "Yes Chris! Pump your hot cum deep into my young fertile womb!!!!! Make a baby in me!!! Make me pregnant!!!"

Chris groaned as she said those words, they took him over the top and he suddenly started to explode inside her, sending streams of baby batter deep into her waiting womb, trying to find her young eggs....one....two....three....four....five....sex...seven long spurts later Chris felt his cock empty his sperm into Allies's pussy, his swimmers doing their job. He wanted to impregnate this girl so badly, watch her flat tummy swell with his child.

With his cock still inside Allie, Chris kissed her, revealing in the afterglow, her face so innocent, even though she had just been made a woman at this moment. Allie smiled as they cuddled up together on the bed, it had just started to rain and they lay there quietly, listening to the sounds of the rain hitting the roof, realizing what just happened........

12