Home Improvement - Jill's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

Thankfully, the rising waves of ecstasy filling her body told Heidi that Jill would definitely not be disappointed. As she felt herself cresting, the Tool Time girl pressed her cunt down against Jill's face, driving her tongue deeper inside her. The she pushed her own tongue as deep inside Jill as it would go. Their orgasm was almost simultaneous, and more powerful than Jill's first. Heidi was one of those women who gushed when she came, and Jill didn't have the experience to handle the amount of fluid her body released. Instead, she just let it cover her face and drip onto the sheets. Her face was covered with the sticky film, but the smile, wider than it had been in months, told anyone that she didn't care. Heidi too had collapsed exhausted. Her eyes closed, she laid silent atop her lover. She never imagined that Jill could've brought out such a response in her. At most she figured that she would get Jill off and perhaps have a little orgasm herself. How glad she was to be wrong.

Jill just closed her own eyes and sighed in satisfaction. She felt no guilt or remorse at what she had done. For the first time in years, she felt like a desirable woman. Things were going to change around here. If Tim couldn't cope with the changes, well she knew there were other people out there who could love her.

Heidi spent the night and they made love twice more. Both of them knew that their sexual relationship would go no further than the morning, but it had done Jill a world of good. After breakfast, Heidi gave Jill a gentle kiss good-bye and simple left.

Heading into the kitchen to clean up the dishes, Jill saw the small package Heidi had come by yesterday to deliver. Taking the box in her hand, Jill tossed it upward and then caught it in mid-air.

"I don't think I'll ever complain about Tim's stupid tools again." She said to the empty air.

With a memory of satisfaction in her mind and a smile on her face, Jill tossed the power tape measure onto the kitchen countertop.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers
12