Home Invaders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it dribbled onto her lips some madness seized her and Kate found herself licking it up, swallowing what she could.

"Dirty bitch." Came the ragged, distorted voice above her, followed by "Stand up."

She stood off the bed, her cunt juices running down her thighs, she'd stained the sheets, she noticed as the cameraman handed the camera to his friend and lay down on the bed, his long hard cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Ride him, Mrs Barton" The other man panted.

Kate knew she should resist, or at least protest, but horniness was winning out now and that long throbbing cock was too tempting to resist.

Straddling him she gripped the base of that massive cock and slowly eased it into her well lubricated cock, slowly sliding down until she'd taken it all in. Her eyes popped as she took cock deeper than she ever had before, gasping with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Kate began rocking back and forth on the cock, slowly at first, but with increasing speed, and her moans and cries were loud and unrestrained as she lost herself to the pleasure.

She sped up her riding until she was essentially bouncing on the long hard dick, screeching with desire. The man below her reached forward to grab her tits, squeezing them roughly, twisting and tweaking her nipples, which only heightened her ecstasy. The other man had moved in front and was filming the whole scene, the sex starved housewife gleefully fucking herself on the stranger's massive cock.

Waves of pleasure engulfed her and she briefly paused her bouncing as her fourth orgasm of the day overtook her, her cunt juices leaving a wet patch on the front of his jeans and adding to the unmistakable aroma of sex that filled the room.

Panting she felt his hands on her wide hips, forcing her to keep bouncing. Her orgasm passing she needed no encouragement and continued to ride him, faster and more furious than before, and was rewarded with a low curse and several ragged grunts before he gripped her hips firmly let out a loud almost beastlike groan and thrust inside her. She felt the tip of his cock pulse inside her and knew he was filling her with hot, thick cum.

But she didn't care, Kate just rode him slower, milking every last drop out of him as he slumped back panting. He patted her on the hip and she dismounted, slumping onto the bed next to him. She glanced at him and their eyes met, his blue eyes meeting hers and a look of lust was shared before his friend spoke, once again distorted.

"Very good, Mrs Barton."

The man on the bed stood up, tucking his softening cock inside his jeans. The other already had, and had stopped filming after she'd climbed off his friend.

Both men smiled to each other.

"I wouldn't tell anyone about this Mrs Barton, or this tape might find it's way online. And we don't want that do we?"

Kate shook her head silently, that would be embarrassing, although she wouldn't mind watching the footage back.

"Maybe we'll see you again, Mrs Barton." And with that sinister laugh the two men fled the room, and she heard them run down the stairs.

Kate lay there panting, her cunt aching but a feeling of utter satisfaction filling her very being. She sat up, looked at her face in the mirror- she was flushed, but smiling to herself, and looking thoroughly used and dishevelled. She smiled wider and stood up, her legs a little shaky.

She looked at bed clothes which were in disarray and which had a large unmistakeable wet patch in the centre where her pussy juices had dribbled.

"Great, more washing." She headed for the shower, and found herself wondering about whether those strangers would be back, and why they'd chosen her.

X X X X X

They dived into the car, having ran the whole way, and sat next to each other panting, the balaclavas already stashed back in the bag.

Ben Barton turned to his friend with a big grin.

"Holy fucking shit that was amazing!"

"Christ, man, your mum is a total slut!" Lee laughed as they slumped back in their seats, months of planning having come to fruition.

Ben laughed as well, looking down at his jeans where his mother's pussy juice had left a large damp patch.

"She does give good head!" He conceded. Then he turned to his best friend, eyes dancing with excitement. "What do you reckon, wait a week and then do your mum?"

"Oh, definitely! If it's half as good as that it'll be amazing." Lee said, starting the car and pulling out so they could go to his and change.

12