Home Invaders Ch. 03

Story Info
The women confront the masked men...
2.1k words
4.46
41.7k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Lee sat on the two easy chairs in Ben's room, leaning back as they did battle, the field of war being FIFA 2016. As they played the match they bantered back and forth, the easy talk of friends who share everything together.

In the hallway Ben's mother, Kate took a deep breath which caused her large, pendulous breasts to jiggle slightly. A playful, wicked smile crossed her lips and she knocked lightly on the door to her son's room.

"Yeah?" Ben called out, still distracted by the game.

With a gentle push she opened the door and could see both young men from behind, looking at the screen. In the mirror on the wardrobe door she saw Ben's friend Lee take an obvious and appreciative look at her body. She didn't mind, in fact she'd deliberately chosen a tight low cut top when she'd found out her son's friend was visiting today. Cockteasing him had always been fun, but in recent weeks she'd enjoyed it more as she and her best friend, Becca, Lee's mother had made their plans.

"Alright, boys, I'm just popping out for a bit." She smiled. "I should be back in about three hours, be good!"

"Okay, Mum." Ben called not looking from the screen.

Kate eased the door closed not quite fully shut and stepped away.

"Get in! 3-0!" She heard her son exclaim, gloating. "You suck, man."

"Yeah, I do!" Lee chuckled.

"One more?"

"I'd rather watch a film. If you know what I mean."

Ben let out a soft laugh.

"Calm down, wait until my mum leaves."

Kate smiled, knowing what they were up to and walked down the stairs with loud, obvious steps. At the bottom she removed her shoes and walked passed the kitchen on the way to the front door. She opened it.

She didn't leave, instead she stepped aside and let Becca enter. The two smiled at each other and then Kate loudly shut the door.

Neither moved for a second, both waiting in silence. Upstairs they heard movement in Ben's room.

Becca removed her own shoes and then her coat, revealing that underneath she too was dressed far more provocatively than normal. She didn't often wear figure hugging clothes, as Kate knew she had considered herself unattractive but since the visit from the masked men Becca had begun flaunting her curves.

Both women had been visited by the masked men who had filmed them and then exploited this, using them as playthings. And both women had loved it, finding out it was their sons had been a bit of a shock, but it wasn't long before they'd accepted that they'd loved having their own sons fuck them and if their sons liked it who was harmed.

However, the friends were a little annoyed to have been tricked and so they had concocted a plan. They would embarrass and confront their lecherous boys, but now they had to wait.

It didn't take long, a few moments later they began hearing the sound of low moans coming from upstairs, the boys were watching their video.

Becca looked at her friend, they both looked like sluts in their trashy, tight and revealing clothes, but she guessed that's what they were.

"Ready?" Kate whispered.

"Sure." She hissed back. "Do you have it?"

With another wicked grin Kate pulled a small electric device from her bag. A voice changer. The two friends giggled and then silently crept up the stairs, doing their best to keep quiet.

It didn't matter, inside the room Ben and Lee were too engrossed to notice much. Each had pulled down their shorts and now gripped their thick, hard cocks as they watched themselves abuse Kate on tape.

Ben stole a glance across at Lee, who's cock was a marvel. Ben was more than proud of his own, long hard and thick member, which stood at an impressive nine inches and currently throbbed with lust, but Lee's was monstrously thick and a decent length. Little did he know that his friend also glanced across, impressed by his friend's member. Both had won the genetic lottery and boasted large, gorgeous cocks.

Kate and Becca's breath was heavy as they peeked in, hearing their sons panting and seeing in the mirror both boys wanking themselves. An aching desire grew steadily between them and sharing a small nod they eased the door open gently.

Neither man had heard it, and so they stepped in, watching and smiling and then Kate lifted the device to her lips so that when she spoke her voice came out sounding machine like and menacing.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?"

Both men sprang in surprise, turning to the door, their eyes widening as they watched their mothers standing. Neither even moved to cover their exposed cocks, such was their shock.

"Mum?!" Lee shrieked.

"What the-" Ben seemed angry but a moan from the screen behind him stopped him. A nervous glance confirmed his worst fears, a clear shot of his mother's face opening her mouth to greedily suck a thick pulsing cock was on the screen. There was no chance of pretending it was just porn.

"I-we-we can explain..." He began although he had no clue as to how they could.

"Oh, really?" Kate said, raising an eyebrow. "You can explain why you decided to force yourself on your own mothers?"

The boys looked at each other for a second, the panic on their face was a picture and their mothers laughed loudly, remembering other times they'd seen that guilty look.

"You are so busted!" Becca giggled. "I knew you two were dirty fuckers, but this is beyond!"

Lee was surprised by his mother's swearing and his eyes took in her tight, slutty clothes. His still hard cock twitched. This reminded him of how exposed he was and he covered himself. Ben, seeing this mirrored the reaction.

"Bit late for the modesty, isn't it boys?" Kate said with a wicked grin. "Don't be shy, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, and besides we've seen it all before."

Ben smiled, and sensed that his mother's mood wasn't leaning towards punishment, and her anger was outweighed by something else. Lust. He'd learnt from their visit that Kate Barton was a filthy, cum hungry slut but he had never imagined that after the events she'd continue to be aroused and interested in her own son.

He moved his hands, revealing his thick, hard, throbbing cock and grinned broadly, straightening his back, standing exposed and proud before the two older women, who eyed his manhood hungrily.

"You did more than look at them, mum." His grin broadened.

Lee chuckled and revealed his own cock, emboldened by his friend.

"So, what's meant to happen now? Are we in trouble?" Ben asked, with a glint in his eye. "Or have you both decided you want some more?"

He took a step forward and gripped the shaft of his meaty cock, stroking it slowly as he advanced.

"Because I think Mrs. Gregory is looking quite hungry right now." He was now only a foot away from his friend's mother. "Go, on, Mrs. Gregory. Have another taste."

Becca didn't need much more encouragement than that and fell to her knees, eagerly taking the head of that thick, gorgeous cock into her mouth. She tasted the sharp, salty taste of precum and licked it from the eye of his cock, before licking all around the large purple hemlet of his cock.

Ben let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Kate, seeing that massive cock sucked could play no more and strode towards Lee, grabbing his cock in one hand and pulling him close for a long, deep kiss. The young man held her tightly, his hands exploring her curves, groping and tugging at her clothes.

With one hand still fondling his fuckstick Kate reached up and helped him pull her small top to the side, freeing one of her large, heavy tits, which he eagerly took in his mouth, licking and sucking on the nipple in a way that sent waves of pleasure emanating throughout her body and the dull ache between her legs increased. She shoved Lee backwards, onto the bed and practically tore her clothes from her body, enjoying the look of wonder and desire on the youngster's face. She also enjoyed that Ben had turned his head and was watching her, even as Becca furiously sucked his cock.

She pushed Lee backwards and straddled him. Ben was now craning his neck to watch as his mother lowered her tight wet cunt onto his friend's thick cock and slid down on it, moaning loudly.

Becca could hear her son's moaning and soft curses, and the sound of wet cunt being fucked and she had to see for herself. Reluctantly she pulled her lips from Ben's cock and looked up.

"Fuck me, Ben." She pleaded.

"Strip." He commanded breathlessly.

Lee turned his head and watched as his mother stripped naked, his eyes taking in that thick fair haired bush between her legs as she turned to face him. She smiled at him, something he had seen countless times before, but never with such lust in her eyes.

"Hello, baby." She cooed, climbing onto the bed, taking position on all fours so that her heavy breasts dangled above his face.

Lee groped them and began sucking them as Kate continued to ride his thick, throbbing cock. Kate watched as her friend took position and her son moved behind that large, quivering arse.

She saw a brief glimpse of his long, monstrous shaft before he gripped the base and eased into Bec's tight cunt, prompting a loud, ecstatic moan. He began fucking her with long, slow thrusts, but Ben wasn't looking at the fat arse bent before him, he was watching his mother's breasts jiggle as she bounced on his friend's cock.

Kate looked at him and they watched themselves fucking their best friends. Kate slowed her bounces to match his thrusts, and when he began to build up speed she increased, making her large, full tits bounce vigorously. Beneath her Lee's moans of pleasure were muffled by the breast that filled his mouth.

Becca moaned, and her cunt tightened around the long hard shaft that was fucking her with hard, powerful thrusts. Her legs trembled and she threw her head back, screaming in animal passion as an eruption of pleasure overtook her body.

He hammered at Becca's pussy for several minutes, gripping her wide hips and staring intently at his mother, who he now looked at with utter lust. He would finish with Mrs. Gregory and then have her, and he would keep having her, whenever he pleased. She had said nothing, but her eyes betrayed her desires and he was confident that she would eagerly accept the role as his fucktoy.

He felt his orgasm building, his balls tightening, but he did not want to fill Becca, not then. There would be opportunity for that later, he was sure, right now he wanted to mark out Kate as his property.

"Mum, I'm gonna cum." He panted. "Get over here."

Kate needed no further command and almost hopped from Lee's cock, hurrying across the bed and to her knees. Ben grunted and removed his cock from Becca's dripping cunt. He turned, the cock aimed right at her, Kate seized it and immediately it twitched and she heard her son let out a satisfied grunt.

The first blast of thick, hot spunk splattered across her face and a second jet splashed across her heaving breasts. She closed her mouth around the pulsing helmet then, eagerly sucking every last drop from him, swallowing it all.

On the bed, Lee, had been surprised by Kate's departure from his cock and disappointed as his mother's juicy tit had been lifted from his mouth. But then he felt the warmth of her mouth closing around his now aching cock. She slurped at it greedily, choking as she tried to take the thick length to it's base and that was it.

With a loud exclamation of utter joy Lee grabbed his mother's hair and held her head in place as his hips bucked, pumping a large, thick load of warm spunk into her mouth he held her as he spent himself in her mouth, moaning as his mother greedily sucked every last drop in her mouth. Finally he released and she let his softening cock fall from her mouth and slumped across his stomach.

All four looked at the scene, all stripped and covered in sweat and sexual juices, all panting but clearly still gripped by demented lust. The relationship between all four had changed, and the two older women looked at the young men differently. They were not boys. They were men. Their men, and all present were determined to continue their adventures together.

It was this thought that meant that mere moments later both women began to stroke the soft cocks of their sons, and it was testament to their virility and the attractiveness of their partners that it was not long before both young men were ready for a second round.