Home Invasion

Story Info
You're forced to be late for work.
1.5k words
4.05
84.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the front door and step out. A hand covers your mouth and nose. You struggle to breath. The person is large. He pushes you back into the house. Everyone is gone. You can hear the clock ticking on the wall as you are pushed into the house...you and your assailant are well into the living room when you hear the front door close. Someone else?

You are pushed face first into the couch and start to scream. A hand smacks your ass through the slacks you chose to wear today. The sting subsides to a dull throb. A laugh. The man thinks it's funny.

"Scream all you want, bitch, there's no one in any of the neighboring houses to hear."

A hand wraps itself in your lustrous brown hair and pulls back, raising your head. You see a white cloth...gauze? come in and cover your eyes. The hand rleases your hair. You still can't move. His weight has settled on your back. Something cool touches your temple and tugs at the skin...tape, he's taping the gauze over your eyes. It wraps around your head several times. When he has finished, you have no vision through it. Even the edges are well sealed.

Relief floods your air starved body as he gets up off you. Your hands fly to the blind fold, but he grabs them. "Now, now. We'll have none of that, my sweet. Stay calm and obediant and we'll leave with you still in one piece. Do you understand?"

You nod.

"I can't hear you. Speak up." SMACK! He hits your ass again and you yelp from surprise.

"Y-yes. Please don't hu-" SMACK! "Aaah!" That stings!

"I didn't give you permission to talk did I slut?"

You know he will hit you again, so you answer, "No."

"Good. You learn quick."

You are unceromoniously flipped over, big hands grasp the front of your blouse and pull. You hear tearing and the patter of buttons hitting the wood floor. He chuckles, hands grope your breasts through the bra.

Something cold touches your skin...it slides up...oh god! It's a knife. You know now that resistance would be foolhardy. It slides under your bra between your breasts and he pulls upward. The fabric parts with little noise. The support of the bra is gone with that one cut.

After a moment his hands are on you directly, squeezing and pinching the tender flesh. More chuckling as he rolls your nipples between his fingers. Your breath quickens. It feels good. Something about being powerless over your own body is also...arousing for you.

His hand buries itself in your hair again and you are guided off the couch to a standing position. The remants of your blouse and bra are stripped from you, cool air wafts over you.

"Take your pants off."

You hesitate, just for a moment and the cold metal of the knife is against your collarbone, just inches away from your throat. Your hands rush to comply, the belt is undone and the button...zipper. The slacks slide down over your finely curved hips and gather on the floor. You are standing there with them around your ankles in only your thigh-highs and blue silk panties.

His hand caresses your ass. "Step out of them."

You try to step out, but your heels catch in the pant legs. "Ditch the shoes, cunt." he says. You wiggle your foot out and step out of the pants. After repeating the process with the other foot, the hand in your hair guids you backwards. Your legs hit a low soft object and you nervously teeter. "Sit down and lie back." he says as his hand releases your hair. It's the ottoman, you lie back on it, chest heaving, body trembling. You hope he or his friend don't notice the damp spot forming in the crotch of your panties.

The knife touches your leg. It slide under the elastic of the panties and slices one leg off, then repeats on the other side. The cloth is pulled from your body, you can feel the fabric cling to the moistness of your pussy, just for a second. He laughs. "She's wet! What a little slut. You like this, don't you?"

You start to deny it, but a hand strikes your cheek, just enough to sting. It surprises you and you admit the truth, "Yes. I do."

You hear the rustle of clothing near you. They are disrobing, intent upon using your body for their deviant pleasures. It sends a sick thrill though you. By subjugating you, enslaving you, they have brought you into a newfound pleasure. But how will you ever explain? Already, you know that you will never report this. Quite the contrary, you will probably seek to place yourself in situations to provoke this type of event.

The cushion to either side of your head depresses and a crotch is lowered onto your face. You realize that a vagina is rubbing itself across your nose and lips, leaving a slick trail of wetness behind. Before the command can even be uttered, your tongue is snaking out to explore the strange woman's vagina. She says to the man, "I didn't even have to tell her, she's already lickiing my puss." He laughs.

"Think I'll taste her's. She's so wet, her cunt is practically drooling!" You know you should feel ashamed to hear them discuss you in such a degrading manner, but it only turns you on more.

Your legs are pushed up and small hands grab your ankles. You can feel the abrasive stubble inhabiting the man's face scrape against your inner thigh. His lips cover your sex, tongue dances across your clit. You gasp. Your hands fly to the woman's thighs as you hang on. While his mouth molests your twat, she grinds her snatch across your mouth. His tongue pushes between the folds of your pussy and fucks you like a small cock as his nose rubs against your clit. Already aroused, you start to climax, screaming into the woman's hole, fingernails digging into her thighs.

He lifts his head. "She came already?"

The woman laughs, "Yes, what a little whore!"

You feel him move up. You feel his cock slide up and down your slick lips, gathering lubrication. Slowly he pushes into you. "Damn, she's tight. Doesn't the boyfriend fuck you honey?" He laughs coarsely as his cock plunges in and out of your willing body, pussy lips dragging along his shaft.

He fucks you steadily and your arousal builds again, using the first orgasm as a starting point, you reach climax in just a few minutes. You scream in the woman's pussy again as you cum, cunt walls spasming around his cock.

"You cum yet?" He asks. How could he not tell?

"No." She says, they never get me with oral, I like cock too much." Oh, he was talking to her.

His rod pulls from your slick hole and he gets up. You hear him move around and the woman lies down on you. He tongue starts teasing your pussy.

You continue to use your tongue on her when his cock slides across your nose and hits your tongue. You tilt your head back and open your mouth, accepting the shaft. You can taste your own fluids on him. Not bad, really...He fucks your mouth for a couple strokes and pulls out, "Lick her pussy and my cock, balls...anything you can reach."

Obediently you begin, your tongue darts across the genitalia of two strangers as he fucks the woman. You can feel the cock sliding into her pussy as he pumps her. She starts moaning into your crotch as she sucks your clit.

He increases his pace and she moans louder, though now she is sucking only on your clit. It feels good, but it hurts too. Still, you know it will make you cum.

The man starts fucking her hard. Almost violently. In reponse she is sucking even harder on you. You cum, painfully and cry out, head arched backwards.

The man grunts with orgasm, "God, I am cumming in you!" he says to the woman as she screams her orgasm against your abused clitoris.

You feel the weight shift and a warm dribble of fluid hits your thoat as he pulls out of her. You lie there, gasping for breath. He slides his shrinking, cum-cunt-juice-covered cock into your mouth. You suck. After a moment he withdraws from your face.

His hand grabs your hair again and raises your head. Your face is pushed into her slimy cunt. His cum is starting to dribble out. "Clean her." He says. Your tongue extends and you begin to lick the cocktail of fluids from her. "I hope you like her creampie."

After you finish, they stand and dress. You lie on the ottoman, unmoving, contemplating the hidden submissive these criminals have exposed within you.

You hear the door close as they leave. Your hands stray to your pussy lips...