Home Invasion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,087 Followers

"SAY IT," Mike commands.

My wife looks up at him, then at me, and finally at that hard cock. Her face is a mixture of fear and a craving need.

The need wins. Suddenly she closes her eyes and almost shouts, "DO ME MIKE! DO ME AGAIN!"

Then in one swift motion she spreads her legs wider, grabs the thick shaft of that huge cock, pulls Mike down between her legs, and guides him into her.

Mike looks up at me with an obscene grin that seems to say, "Look how horny your wife is." Then he shoves that thick sausage balls-deep into my loving wife. She humps her ass and takes it eagerly.

After a minute of frantic fucking Donna looks up at me. She checks out my cock and reads the expression on my face. She's wondering what her begging has done to our relationship. She must have seen what she hoped to see because she smiled and winked, then closed her eyes and got busy with some serious fucking.

I watch a replay of the previous fuck with Donna pumping hard and grunting for her fourth orgasm of the night. She checked out my erection several times, as though seeing my hard dick turned her on or gave her permission or somehow sent her a message from me that said, "It's okay to fuck him darling."

Mike plays with her tits when she screams for him to do it and finishes her off. Then he gets up and starts to dress.

"We got a little money," Mike said to Duke, as he puts on his pants. "And a little pussy to boot. You were right Duke. It was old pussy but it was good pussy. Let's hit the road. Maybe we can make Canada before sunrise. I'm all fucked out and there's nothing but trouble if we stay here. What about you? You wanna fuck the bitch again? She's still horny. Look at her. She'll fuck."

Duke looks over at my naked wife laying there with her legs spread, cum dripping out of her pussy. I suddenly realized Mike was right. Donna would be ready to fuck again if Duke showed her a hard on. I looked at his groin. His pecker was hanging there soft.

Duke lifts his soft pecker up and lets it drop, laughing, and shaking his head no. Then he starts to dress. They were out the door and gone before I realized it.

Donna gets up off the floor and, as naked as she had been for over an hour, she walks casually over to me. She takes my erect penis firmly in her hand.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show," she said with a chuckle. "I didn't know you were like that."

Like that? Like what? What the hell did she mean? She said it like it made her happy. I thought I knew everything about my wife. Maybe I didn't.

"I never intended to react that way," she said. "And I didn't know you would either. It just ... well, it just happened. That thick cock stretched me out ... and ... well ... I hadn't been fucked in two years ... and then I juiced up ... ...and ... I just couldn't help it, darling. I love you but I just had to fuck."

She kept stroking my cock but moved her other hand to my balls.

"And then after I took that first load of jism, I saw your erection," she continued. "Then I knew you had enjoyed watching me fuck. It turned you on so that made it okay for me to do it just as long as you stayed hard. Darling, I'm glad. Really glad you're like that."

I mumbled, "Yeah, I ... I got a hard on, I guess."

Suddenly I figured out what she meant! I needed to think about that. Why did I get a hard on? She kept on stroking my erection slowly.

"Are you gonna call the cops?" Donna asked, still stroking my cock.

"And have those guys get caught and describe to the cops how my wife behaved tonight?"

"I was raped," she said forcefully."

"You were raped for maybe three minutes," I said. "Then you turned on and it was a consensual fuck – or maybe I should say FOUR consensual fucks for well over an hour."

Jesus! The pictures of Donna fucking those guys were flashing through my brain.

"And you enjoyed fuckin two strangers!" I said. "But baby, it was not rape. When you say 'DO ME' to a guy with a hard on and then spread your legs, it is NOT rape."

"Strangers? Look honey," she said in an irritated tone, "I hadn't been fucked in two years and a peter-hungry pussy can't tell a stranger's peter from her hubby's. They're BOTH user-friendly."

Then she laughed and said, "Yeah, I did want it. Once I felt that first orgasm I needed more. I love you, but I needed to fuck."

She was reminding me that I hadn't been fucking her and suggesting it was MY fault she was horny. But it was our son! I was working to save him!

"We've lost nothing but some cash," I continued, "a belt, and four pieces of pussy. And we're not injured."

"Yeah Shane but if hadn't got naked and fucked 'em we could of lost the family jewels. That kid was gonna cut 'em off. I saved your gonads honey. Aren't you gonna thank me?"

"Thank you. Now cut me loose."

"Not yet baby. Let's take care of this cute little thing first," she said, as she started to stroke my dick faster. "We need to empty those little balls of yours. They gotta be full."

I stood there still helplessly tied to the post. She'd fucked two guys and now all I was gonna get was a hand job. Those guys' cocks were so big that now what I had was a "cute little thing!"

I was tied up and helpless. I couldn't do a damn thing. She leaned her tits against my shoulder and straddled my thigh with her beaver. I could feel the slimy semen dripping out of her vagina and running down her thigh – running down MY thigh now. It was warm and sticky!

Shit! I was already aroused by what I'd seen and now she was turning me on more. Four loads of jism! I watched my wife take four loads of jism and have fun doing it and now that warm, sticky stuff was dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy onto my leg.

Suddenly she began to whisper in my ear, "You got a hard on watching me fuck. That means you enjoyed watching. I like that because that makes it okay now for me to fuck other guys. You'd like to watch me do that wouldn't you?"

Shit! What was she saying?

She kept whispering, "It was that big, uncircumcised cock wasn't it? You knew I was enjoying that thick thing and it turned you on big time. Have you ever seen one that thick before? I grabbed hold of it to put it in me but my fingers wouldn't go all the way around his shaft."

I remembered her wedding band shining in the glare of that naked light bulb as she held the thick shaft of that guy's dick. A shaft, much thicker that the one she was stroking now.

"That's it baby, keep humpin. Think about watching me fuck, watching me pump my ass and cum, watching me enjoy a long, thick cock. Which one of your buddies would you like to watch me fuck baby? Which one of your buddies has got the biggest cock?"

Shit! She WAS turning me on! I couldn't get that picture out of my head – watching her pump her ass and grunt and have those big trembling orgasms. Suddenly the picture in my head changed! It wasn't that kid fuckin her. It was my buddy Roger Adler! Shit! How did HE get into my head?

I thought about Roger. That bastard had the biggest dick I ever saw. I remember him lathering it up in the shower at the country club. I remembered that long thing swinging between his legs when we swam naked at the lake. Shit! Roger was a stud. I know he'd fucked a couple of wives at the club.

I'd only seen his dick soft but Roger was long and thick and uncircumcised just like that kid. My God! She'd seen that big thing of his during our moonlight swims with Roger and his wife. Is she putting him into my head?

She kept stroking my cock and my mind was going wild. Shit! Why am I thinking this way? She loves me. What did she mean when she said it's okay to fuck other guys now? Shit! That's exactly what she said!

I was humping now – fast and hard. Donna was holding my dick firmly in her hand, not stroking me, and I was working to bring myself off. My brain was loaded with memory pictures of two guys fucking her pussy – and here I was fucking her hand.

She kept whispering in my ear, "It was long and thick wasn't it baby? You enjoyed watching me take it deep. You got a hard on watching me hump that thing, didn't you? Your dick's been hard for over an hour baby because you enjoyed watching me fuck. Now you're gonna pump your load."

What's happening to me? I'm ejaculating! Shit! It just keeps pumping out of me – it won't stop. Jesus! I built up a big load of semen watching her fuck those kids and now I'm ejaculating with a picture in my head of my wife fucking Roger Adler.

It's over at last. Thank God! I've finally finished ejaculating. But shit! My dick is still hard.

My imagination was working fast. Pictures were flashing through my head. I was confused. I imagined the three of us standing by the lake naked. I had a hard on. She looked at me and then down at my erection. Then, as I watched, she reached down for Roger's thick cock. Jesus! It was just like my erection had given her permission to fuck him."

What the hell has happened to me? I thought. This is confusing. All of these pictures in my head are driving me crazy.

Donna finally let go of my dick.

"There," she said tenderly, "that feels better doesn't it darling. Pumping that stuff out makes you feel a lot better. Your balls must have been killing you. I love you baby. I really do."

Then she cut me loose.

My imagination and those fantasies finally began to settle down. I needed a big shot of Scotch. I downed it and staggered to bed with my wife. Both of us were exhausted! We went to sleep immediately.

The next thing I knew bright light was shining into my eyes from the rising sun and I felt soft hands stroking my dick and caressing my balls. I'm not sure if it was a piss hard on or Donna working on my balls but my dick was as hard as a steel rod. Donna kissed me on the neck and threw one leg over to mount up. She was very wet.

She started doing me cowboy and that finally woke me up. I felt her rubbing her clit on my pubic bone. Her tits were jiggling above my face just like old times. I started to hump but she was in total control.

It didn't take her long to cum and she screamed at me to play with her tits. I did and felt her pussy contract on my hard cock again and again. Finally she collapsed on my body, trembling.

But I was not through. I needed to cum now. I rolled her over on her back, stayed in the saddle and started to pound that pussy hard. It took only a minute or so to ejaculate. Then I collapsed breathing heavily and we lay there holding each other. Jesus that was a good fuck! Pictures in my head of what I had watched last night made pumping that load even better.

We lay quietly in bed. Then we had an important talk. It was only later that I realized just how important it was. It changed my life!

"I really love you," she said. "That's the first time you've fucked me in two years."

"But not the last time," I said laughing. "Expect some more."

Then, very seriously she asked, "Did you have pictures of last night in your head as you fucked me just now?"

"Yes I did," I replied. "And those pictures turned me on. I don't know why."

"Do you think that maybe you're ... well you remember what we talked about last night? I mean, you said you enjoyed watching me get fucked. This morning those pictures were in your head as you fucked me just now. Do you think you're ... well ... that way?"

"I don't know Donna, but I was sure turned on. And YOU turned me on last night whispering in my ear."

"I'm glad," she said. "You had a lot of fun, didn't you?"

She was right. I did have fun!

"Yeah," I said, "I had a lot of fun."

"Maybe we ought to try it again sometime," she said, laughing.

I laughed with her. "You're right. It would be fun to try it again. Watching you fuck really did turn me on. But I guess we'll have to wait for another home invasion."

"Maybe not," she chuckled, reaching over for my balls. "Maybe not."

She fondled my balls for a few minutes and I got another erection.

"It looks like you're about ready for another piece of ass," Donna said with a sexy chuckle. "Watching me fuck last night really turned you on. Who's gonna do the work?"

"I will. Spread your legs baby," I said.

She spread 'em and I fucked her again missionary with her licking sweat off my shoulder like old times. It was a good fuck and we both got off. I noticed that she rubbed her clit on my pubis again just like always.

Then we jumped out of bed and ran naked down to the lake, looking around to be sure there were no nearby boats. The water was chilly but it felt really good and then we headed back to the cabin for breakfast.

"The perfect way to start the day," I said as we got back to the kitchen.

We fucked like newly-weds Tuesday night. It was one of the best nights of our lives.

Wednesday morning as we were lying there talking and resting from a vigorous morning fuck, my cell phone rings. Jesus! It's Roger. What the hell is this all about?

He just got a new door for the shed and he has time Thursday. We'd been planning to replace the old one the first chance we got. Shit I wasn't happy about him interrupting what I had hoped would be a lot of fucking but I told him okay. I signed off and told Donna.

"I'm glad he's coming up. You two can fix that door and then we three can have a big party. You never know. We might have a lot of fun before he goes back."

The way she said it didn't sound quite right. She was too happy. Also Roger did not sound his usual self on the phone. Roger had been in my head Monday night. Had Donna put him there or had I? Was something going on I didn't know about? Or was this just a coincidence?

Then I thought again. He was gonna be here alone. Just the three of us! Sarah wouldn't be with him. We'd probably go swimming naked in the moonlight, like always – and him with that big piece of meat swinging between his legs. I remembered the fantasy I had Monday night about her fucking Roger.

Were they MY fantasies or had she put the idea into my head? Jesus! I tried to think clearly about Roger. He's a close business associate but I've heard stories at the club about him being quite a ladies man. We've traveled together on business and I know he picks up ladies in bars.

On at least three occasions he left with a husband and wife. When I had asked him about that the first time, he had laughed and said, "Hubby likes to watch his wife take a big one." I was shocked. The second time he winked at me as they left and I knew he was up to it again.

I remember wondering back then what it must feel like to watch your wife get fucked by another guy. I had asked him about how the husbands felt. Well, Monday night I had found that out for myself and I got a hard on. Shit! Am I like that?

Suddenly I wondered if he was gonna try to fuck Donna. No way. He couldn't possibly know about Monday night. But what if I got a hard on when the three of us were naked during our regular moonlight swim?

Roger arrived late Thursday afternoon and we helped him unpack. There didn't seem to be much to talk about. A sense of expectancy, involving all three of us, seemed to be hanging in the air. We were somehow different than usual.

Roger was confidant and smiling like he had not a care in the world. Laughing like everything was going his way. Why?

I felt strange. I was nervous and uncertain. I couldn't understand why but somehow I had a feeling of helplessness. It felt as though I had no control at all over what was about to happen.

Donna was strange also. Nervous and fidgety and I couldn't understand it until suddenly I realized what I was watching: A bitch in heat! I got the felling that she wanted to fuck real bad. I remembered my fantasies Monday night, when she whispered in my ear.

Shit! What was happening to us? Was tonight gonna be like my fantasy? Would we swim naked in the moonlight? Would I get an erection? Would she reach for Roger's cock?

I had no control over that! Absolutely no control at all! Maybe that's why I felt so helpless. If that damn dick of mine got hard, then she'd ... Oh my God! Roger's gonna fuck my wife, I thought, and she wants to fuck him. And I can't do a damn thing to stop them.

The sun went down and after a light supper and a couple of stiff drinks we walked down to the lake in our bathrobes. It was a warm night. I was really scared what might happen to my dick when I saw them naked together. If that happened to MY dick, my wife was gonna reach for HIS. Just like in my fantasy.

We dropped our robes and got in the water, which felt brisk and after a few minutes of splashing around in the moonlight and looking at the sparkling stars, we got back on the shore of the lake. None of us was talking. I looked at my wife standing naked beside Roger.

It was exactly like the fantasy I had Monday night. Had SHE planted that fantasy in my mind with her whispers?

His cock was big. Even soft it was a massive piece of meat. It seemed larger somehow than when I had seen him in the shower at the club or the last nude swim in the moonlight with our wives. Was he becoming aroused? Or was I?

Donna's wet, naked body glistened in the moonlight. I thought of them together. I looked at her dark, curly haired bush thinking that in a few moments that massive piece of meat might be erect and she'd take it right there.

I felt a wave of sexual excitement sweep over my body. It was an intense feeling that I had never felt before. Where the hell did that come from? Oh my God, I thought, seeing them naked together is turning me on. If I get a hard on she'll fuck him!

The three of us just stood there naked, saying nothing. Then Donna stepped closer to Roger and leaned gently against his arm. He put his muscular arm around her in a friendly non-romantic manner and she snuggled closer and moved her breasts against his chest.

He was a big man, six four, and well muscled. Her cheek rested on his hairy chest, lovingly. That thick penis was flaccid now and his large testicles hung lower than the head of his cock, now concealed by his heavy foreskin.

I imagined Roger's large hands caressing my wife's naked body lovingly from breasts to butt, to belly to beaver.

He was a strong man. I compared his large powerfully built body to mine. I was nothing by comparison. I looked at his muscular arm around her waist. In Darwin's world that arm would have swept me aside casually as he mounted my woman to improve the species. My arousal grew intense.

Roger looked at me. He grinned very slightly. He was looking to see how I was reacting to what they were doing. I don't know what Roger saw in my face but he pulled Donna closer and began to fondle her breasts.

She turned her face up to him and kissed him on the lips and he embraced her fully. I saw her head turn and look at my crotch. Then her lips met his again and she started to suck his tongue.

I looked down at my cock. Oh my God! It was rock hard, standing straight out, and I was stroking it like a high school kid. It was not what Roger saw in my face that changed his mind. It was what he saw me doing to my cock. Jesus! How the hell did that happen?

I could see his brain working: This bitch wants to fuck. Her husband is watching us and beating his meat. He's one of those guys who like to watch. So, why NOT plow this pussy? It's right here, eager and ready.

Roger's hand stroked down her belly, briefly fingered her damp bush and then he began to finger her clit gently. I watched her arousal grow as he fondled her. She wanted to fuck him! I was close enough to hear the wet, squishy sounds of Roger's finger in Donna's pussy. She was dripping wet!

Roger placed his hands under her arms and lifted Donna, as if she were weightless, until he could kiss each hard nipple, then her belly and finally her beaver. He was a strong man. His muscles rippled visibly in the moonlight as he held her high in the air. Then he pulled her closer and lowered her slowly – very slowly - kissing her as her beaver and belly and breasts slipped over his face. And as he lowered her, my loving wife began to spread her legs for him. My groin tingled.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,087 Followers