Home Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed and knew that she wasn't bluffing, she did, after all, have no reason to be gentle with him now she had access to that video and his facebook.

She reached a hand down, curling her fingers through her hair and prepared to drag him onto her cock, but it seemed to give him the push he needed and he finally leaned forward of his own accord, his soft warm lips finding her hardening cock and kissing it, softly.

She let out a gentle but eager moan and released his hair, her hands moving, one under her substantial breasts, supporting them, as her other hand moved to rest against the wall, feeling the cool tile under her hand as she held herself up.

Again and again, he kissed her cock as it swelled, his lips warm and soft against her dark sensitive skin, almost teasing, though she didn't push for more, at least yet, wanting him to have to make every advance himself.

He kissed all up and down her cock and though the pleasure was slight, her cock hardened before his eyes, moving to stand erect and proud, huge and thick as it pointed towards him, desperate for more.

He remembered this beast from the night before and felt a faint thrill, despite his intimidation, to find himself here again. It was weird, he knew, but he couldn't help but feel a little excited. Stood before him was a woman who, for all intents and purposes, was absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, curvy and with a bust that defied imagination. And no matter how perverse or wrong it seemed, her massive throbbing cock was a symbol, a sign that this ebony goddess found him attractive, and furthermore that he was capable of bringing a woman of her beauty and distinction to climax, if, of course, he worked hard enough. He had always had a nagging doubt in his mind with the few girlfriends he had been with in his life that that had always been faking it with him, never certain that when they said they were cumming, they were being truthful. But with a woman like Charlene, faking wasn't an option, he knew when he had brought her there and was left with absolutely no doubts about it.

He moved a hand up and wrapped it around the hardness of her throbbing shaft, gripping and squeezing it, balling his fist as he began to stroke her off, leaning in and down to kiss at her full balls in their dark, hairless sack. He kissed at the soft skin and lifted the orbs on his tongue, playing with them as he jerked her off.

She stood with eyes closed, not thinking just feeling, the showers heat relaxing her muscles and the boy's tongue driving her wild.

A drop of pre formed at the tip of her cock and he rose, wanting to capture the tiny drop before the water washed it away, Charlene let a small moan of pleasure flow through her lips as, finally, she felt his lips close around her cockhead.

It was still a stretch even just to fit that into his mouth, but her moan of pleasure was music to his ears, validation that he was doing a good job, that he was making her feel good. He started to suck, his tongue beginning to roll over the highly sensitive tip of her big black cock, tasting the pre on his tongue as his cheeks caved in.

Charlene felt as the white boy began to suck her cock and, as the morning's events so far washed over her she found herself thinking about everything he had done and said. She had believed she was blackmailing him, but he seemed to be enjoying the experience, so keen to please. And there was a look in his eyes, one she saw often on men, desire and attraction, and it was a rare thing indeed to see it in someone's eyes after they made the fated discovery of her bonus package.

But the white boy wanted her, wanted her to feel good and while she didn't especially care if he got off, she never had when it had come to her ex-partners, she found herself wondering if there was more to him than what she already knew, more that would interest her once the week was done. He was a bad thief, that much she knew, but there was more to him than that, maybe she would find out just who Dylan was over the coming week and things between them would change, but maybe not, either way it got her dick wet.

Content with the budding plan, if, 'seeing where it goes and fuck it, and him, regardless', could be considered a plan, she decided to play her part for now. Which, seeing as it was the, 'horny shemale who gets sucked off in the shower', part, it didn't seem half bad.

Dylan rolled his soft lips up and down her ebony length as she moaned above him, taking several inches of her cock between his lips with each bob until the thick tip of her cock pressed against his throat, at which point he would pull back. Instead of focusing on how deep he could take her, he focused instead on how best he could serve what he knew he could take without struggling.

He switched from long slow movements with deep sucks and slow circles of his tongue to sudden fast bursts of movement, pushing his lips up and down her cock eliciting all manner of wet lewd noises as it bounced time and time again against the entrance to his throat, almost making him gag on more than one occasion, sometimes randomly switching to jerking her cock with his hands, his lips just over the crown of her cock head as he simply sucked on the tip and worshipped it with his nimble tongue.

The variation in pleasures and his eagerness to please was having its intended effects on Charlene, who was struggling to stay standing with the sheer amount of mind-numbing pleasure coursing through her body.

Though there was little doubt he wasn't the 'one' for her, his cocksucking skills alone would make this a memorable week, she knew, as he once more switched up his styles, causing her to chew her lip and groan with pleasure.

Dylan pressed on despite the mounting soreness. His knees throbbed and his lips were swollen, his jaw ached and the entrance to his throat was taking a real beating, but he didn't care, he would get the self-satisfaction of finishing her off.

Charlene felt the bliss building up within her, each wave of pleasure crashing through her mind more powerfully than the last.

He felt her cock, already rock hard gain a steeliness that he recognised, the few moments of absolute rigidity before a cock came.

He held the tip in his mouth and looked up at her, but couldn't see her expression over the huge swell of her breasts. Not that, he realised, he needed to. She was gasping and moaning in pure pleasure as her climax rolled over her, her cock twitching in his mouth as she came, thick ropes of cum filling his mouth pulse after pulse erupting from her hard tip as he sucked on it and tongued it, lavishing it with as much pleasure as he could provide as she filled his mouth.

A few rivulets of white seed escaped his mouth, dripping down his chin to be washed away by the water and, as her climax began to subside, she reached down, wrapping her hand around the now softening length of her cock, stroking, milking and pushing the last few drops of her cum into his mouth.

Leaning back, uncaring for the cold as her back pressed to the wall, she looked down at the boy, his cheeks bulging and she felt herself smirk, the boy was holding her mouthful of cum, unsure what to do with it.

"Well.." she said with a smirk, "you could've spat it out as I was cumming and I wouldn't have known. But now, if you don't swallow, I'll be pissed off."

He blushed and hesitated, she laughed.

"The longer you hesitate, slut, the longer you get to taste it."

His blush deepening she saw his slender throat bulge and work, his cheeks returning to normal as she watched him drink down her thick white cum.

"Good boy." She said with a tease and he felt his heart skip a beat at the praise. It wasn't something he was exactly used to and, despite the manner in which he had earned it, he felt a spark of pride.

She stepped from the shower and retrieved a towel, starting to dry herself off as Dylan quickly saw to his own soap and shampoo, hurrying to join her in drying off.

Together they walked through to her bedroom where after a few long moments quiet, Charlene spoke.

"Alright white boy, I figured it out."

He blinked, halfway through towelling one of his legs and he looked at her. "You have?" he asked, obviously uncertain about that.

"You're loving this. You're crazy about me, white boy, admit it." She said, raising her eyebrows.

He blushed and opened his mouth to speak but she stopped him.

"Yeah, I thought so. But don't get any ideas. I don't know you and you don't know me and lest we fucking forget, you broke in here last night and tried to rob me blind. So don't think one stack of pancakes and one cup of coffee is going to win me over to you. You're my plaything, my pet, you'll do what I tell you to and you won't complain about a word of it. Understand?"

Dylan simply nodded.

"Good. You're going to be my little bitch wife for the week. You get the pleasure of cooking and cleaning on top of serving my cock, which you better believe you'll be doing, and don't expect so much as a thank you."

Again he nodded.

"After a week, I don't know. Maybe I'll think I need to extend your sentence. Maybe I'll think you haven't worked hard enough to afford your freedom."

He looked up, his eyes widening and a smile came to his lips.

Charlene saw the smile and rolled her eyes. "But don't get your hopes up, white boy."

But they were. He helped her dress, helping her with her bra and, to her amusement, lacing up her boots for her as she sat on the edge of the bed and she explained to him what his day would consist of, cleaning the house, cleaning her clothes, cleaning the dishes. She had gone on, with a smirk, that if, beyond all that, he still found himself with time to spare that she had a huge black dildo in the bottom drawer of her bedside drawers that he could practice his deepthroating on.

"I'll be back late tonight." She said, "I'm going out drinking with a couple of friends after work so I'll probably be quite shit faced. Be a good boy and have those lips ready for me when I get back, alright?" she had winked, collecting her car keys before, after slapping his ass assertively, she'd left the house.

Dylan stood there watching the door after she had left for a few long moments, knowing that life was going to be more than a little different now and he didn't have the faintest idea where it was going to lead.

Dylan did as he was told and spent the day seeing to the house, he cleaned and tidied, swept and mopped, did a load of her washing and cleaned the piled up dishes. He was slow, not that he was short on time, it was just to ensure he was meticulous. He listened to music on the radio throughout the day working while deep in thought, scarcely able to believe the situation he had wound up living in.

As the day progressed and he realised how quickly he could finish her chores and he began to wonder what he would be filling his time with. After all, he had a week here during which she would spend most of her days at work and in just his first day he had made almost the entirety of her house completely spotless from top to bottom.

He would have to find something to occupy his time with and, he thought, it would help to have it be something that benefitted Charlene, especially if he was to have any hopes of winning her over.

He entertained the thought for a second of finding the dildo she had mentioned, but despite his urge to please her he wasn't about to spend hours practising on a fake cock. The thought of going down on any cock, other than Charlene's, even a fake one seemed somehow wrong to him. But he had an idea as to what he could do to fill his time, but it would need a little consideration and a lot of research, which would fill the rest of his day.

Dylan, as with Charlene, had also enjoyed precious little sleep the night before and as the day and the evening dragged deeper into the night, he found himself struggling to keep his eyes open. Though he knew she had wanted him ready for her, he could hardly be considered in any state to orally please her if he was likely to fall asleep sucking her cock.

With that in mind, it didn't take much more for him to persuade himself to retire to her bed, naked, as he knew she liked, he let the warm embrace of sleep lure him in.

Charlene, meanwhile, had to be driven home by a co-worker, a busty redhead who looked none too pleased with having to drive her friend home, she kept going on and on about how she could be back at home with her boyfriend having fun, but instead, here she was, doing the nice thing and driving the drunk Charlene home in Charlene's own car so she herself could pay for the luxury of a taxi back to her apartment in the city.

Charlene registered the words and part of her knew that she would be paying for this one for months, but after the first drink or two she had found herself thinking about Dylan and as a few drinks turned into a few too many, she found those thoughts turning predictably sexual.

She bit her lip, even then thinking about him as she was driven home, feeling her cock, nestled in her jeans swelling slightly as she thought about the head she was going to receive as soon as she got through the door.

After they arrived back at Charlene's home she stuck around with the peeved redhead, staying with her out of politeness till her taxi arrived, though her attention was constantly pulled back to the house, her brow furrowing as she noticed no lights were on.

She was almost more excited than her co-worker when the taxi finally arrived to collect her, giving the redhead a half-hearted wave as she turned and walked, albeit not in the straightest of lines, towards her home.

Biting her lip, a blush already forming at her cheeks she fumbled at the lock to her house, finally managing to push it open and step inside. She had in her mind expected to find him, kneeling just before her, mouth open, waiting and wanting and, in her drunken state, she was practically furious that he wasn't there.

She shook her head and grumbled, closing the door with a click and flicking the lights on, iluminating her spotless house, not that she noticed, tossing her coat aside and making for the kitchen, leaning on the walls and furniture as she went for support.

She came into the kitchen and was again disappointed to find it void of a waiting Dylan, but her worries were short-lived as she quickly spotted and scooped up a green bottle of liquor that was only one-third gone. Grinning she uncapped it and took a hearty swig, feeling the heat of it burn down her throat, a good feeling.

Holding the bottle she made for the stairs, humming a soft tune as she pulled herself up. She turned on the landing light and stepped towards her room, pursing her lips expectant once more as she silently pushed open the door to her bedroom. The light from the hall spilled in and illuminated the sleeping figure of Dylan, curled up comfortably in her bed, notably unready to pay her the attention she craved.

She bit back a string of curse words and took another not so delicate swig from her bottle. Seeing him all snuggled up there, looking so sexy, combined with her frustrations at him not being ready for her began to inflame her lust with new ideas.

She watched him shuffle slightly, turning his head so the light from the hallway wasn't cast across his face, his attractive slender form visible through the thin sheets of her bedding as it lay draped over him.

Her cock hardened in her jeans and she stopped thinking so hard, stopped trying to come up with an intricate plan of punishment, stopped her thoughts about whether this white boy could be more than a fucktoy to her, she let her desires take a hold of her, as it should be.

She switched off the lights, plunging them both back into darkness and silently stepped into the room, closing the door carefully behind her.

She took one last swig from the now half empty bottle and, as she walked, she quietly set it down on her bedside table with her phone so both would be within easy reach of her when she climbed in.

She could just hear his gentle steady breathing as she undid her jeans, starting to undress. She had to suppress an audible moan of relief as she freed her throbbing cock from its tight denim prison, letting it point out in front of her, towards her white boy toy.

She stripped fully, running her fingers over her own body, admiring the silkiness of her own skin and the softness of her breasts in her hands, though her actions were only serving to work her up further.

She slid open the top drawer to her bedside table and, with slow questing fingers, felt through the contents until her fingers closed on a tube, pulling it out and squeezing a dollop of something cold and wet into her hand.

Her eyes rolled back as she wrapped her hand around her throbbing hard meat, massaging the lube into it, liberally applying a second and the third dose of cool lube until her member was practically dripping with the stuff.

She replaced the tube in the drawer and slid it shut, leaning down to wipe her lube coated hand on her discarded clothes before she moved to slide into the bed behind him, positioning as if she was going to spoon him once more.

She delicately moved the bed sheets to expose his ass, a very light touch with her fingers determining, to her glee that he was naked and unprotected.

Swallowing she sidled up to him, ever so lightly draping an arm around his torso, her other guiding her cock.

As he felt an arm loop around him he half awoke, instinctively letting out a little soft moan of appreciation as he snuggled back against the soft swell of her breasts. But he felt something poking between his cheeks, probably her soft cock, he reasoned, but he felt her grip tighten, felt the poking presence urge forward and with a sudden gasp, felt it press against and into his virgin ring.

"A-ah! W-w-ah?!" he gasped as he felt the sudden intrusion, she had forced the tip of her lubed cock into him in a sudden movement that made him bounce, the surprise and pain pulling him fully from sleep but she by now had both her hands around him now, holding him to her.

"Aaaahh fuck that's tight... Shhhh white boy, just let Charlene do her thing..." she purred, pleasure radiating from her voice as he squirmed, trying to pull away, his hands clawing pathetically at hers to no effect.

She was drunk, he knew, with her slightly slurred speech and the reek of alcohol there was no doubt as to her state, but the knowledge gave him little comfort as he felt her trying to pull him back tighter, urging the huge thickness of her black python further into his perfect little love hole.

He parted his lips to protest but found his mouth quickly occupied by two of her fingers, playing over and toying with his tongue, reducing his protest to a loud groan as her other hand rested on his stomach, gripping and pulling, slowly pushing herself deeper and deeper into him, each inch claiming him, showing him his true position with her, her bitch, her pet.

"That feels sooo goooood..." she moaned, biting her lip as she felt his hand now on the root of her lubed cock, it felt good, his little fingers gripping and squeezing, seemingly eager for more.

In truth he was trying to pull it back, to save his aching ass from more of her monster cock as his hole squeezed and massaged her, giving her pleasure beyond reason, his own mind blanked by the pain and the new experience, but she didn't see it like that and his hand on her cock only encouraged her to be more determined.

It was a slow conquest, but there could only ever be the single inevitable outcome, Dylan gasping, whimpering and writhing in her embrace as she held him, her full heavy balls pressed up against his smaller sack, her lubed cock hilted inside of him.

She ground her cock into him, stirring his insides as she moaned and he whimpered, him feeling impossibly full, the heat and size of her cock dominating his senses, her feeling pure bliss, his virgin hole hugging her cock like it was built for it, built for her.