Home Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes had passed she rolled onto her back, bringing him with her so he lay atop of her, still with her cock held deep inside of him. Her mind was swimming and the room was spinning, she reached out with a hand and fumbled at the table beside her, almost knocking the half-empty bottle over as her hand closed around the stem of a lamp, pressing a button and clicking it on.

The room filled with its deep intimate light and she grinned, she wanted to watch his face, watch his sweet expressions as she fucked him for the first time.

"This is gonna be so much fun..." she smirked, voice full of mirth and lust, her hands moving down, looping under his legs and pulling them up, parting them.

"A-ah, p-please, it hurts!" Dylan whimpered as his eyes squeezed shut, feeling her shift and ready herself under him, one of her huge breasts supporting his head like the perfect pillow, a small comfort in his current position.

She smirked deeper, looking at his expression and she could see it clear as day written across his face, it wasn't completely a grimace of pain she saw.

Watching him she began to fuck him, her cock sliding in and out of his ass as she pushed up into him repeatedly, he whimpered and complained, always through a bitten lip, stifling whatever noises he was naturally trying to make.

She settled into a rhythm, gliding her lubed shaft up into him time and time again, maximising the pleasure on her swollen tip, her cock vanishing inside of him as one of his hands moved to grip the bed, the other gripping the sheets, she watched his expression, working his ass just as much as she was working herself, she wanted to hear him moan, wanted to hear him give into his own desires which she could see plain as day written across his face.

She sank her cock as deep into him that she could and finally a moan escaped his lips, his back arched as she began to pull back again, grinning wide at her own victory.

"Yessss..." she hissed, closing her own eyes and tilting her head back, focusing now on herself now that she had, in her own mind at least, won her little game.

The bed creaked under them as she began to bounce him on her cock, their bodies warming and becoming slick with sweat as his ass got used to its new purpose, the pain subsiding.

His own cock was hard, bouncing freely and left ignored as their voices mixed, echoing around the room in a chorus of gasps and moans, hers becoming faster and more focused as her thrusts began to come quicker and sharper, her desire to make the encounter last forever failing, as it always did, to the rising need to cum.

His voice became higher in pitch, each exhale accompanied by a slight gasp as her cock hammered the air out of him, she chewed her lip and closed her eyes, tilting her head back as her cock began to pulse and throb.

She didn't stop, she didn't even slow, as her pleasure peaked she continued to frantically pummel his ass, the experience simply became hotter and wetter as her thick load was fucked into him with a vigour she'd never felt herself give before.

She experienced absolute bliss as his squeezing, massaging ass milked and hugged her cock, constantly pleasuring her thick length and sensitive tip as he shot rope after rope into him, some shallow, some deep as her cock was constantly moving, but he knew what was happening, could feel the range of new sensations sweep over him, could feel the pleasure coursing through her in the way she moved, in the way she flexed and in the lewd noises she made.

Finally, long after she had stopped cumming her body, exhausted, began to dissipate, leaving them both panting hard, both experiencing entirely different afterglows.

They lay there for several long minutes, Dylan atop of her, her grip softening, becoming more gentle, her cock too softening inside of him, her hands loosely resting across his midriff, he finally spoke, though his voice was a little hoarse, "C-Charlene?..."

She didn't respond and after a moment he turned his head to look at her.

He saw her, eyes closed, the most heavenly peaceful expression resting on her sleeping face. He sniffed again, practically tasting the alcohol in the air. She had, he realised, finally sated passed out still inside of him.

He bit his lip gently and after a few long moments admiring that look, reached out with a quivering hand, his whole body feeling weak as he switched off the bedside light and lay there with her, his thoughts on what had just happened, until, as with Charlene, sleep took his exhausted body and mind into its warm, loving embrace.