Home Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,085 Followers

I couldn't escape noticing her wedding band as she gripped a cock too thick for her fingers to go around. I saw, almost in slow motion, his thick foreskin peel back as the bulbous head of his dick slipped easily between two dripping lips of an eager pussy. She lifted her hips up to make it easy for him to plunge that massive organ deep into her vagina.

Donna looked up at me and gave me that smile and wink that had now begun to enchant me. Then I watched in gut-wrenching arousal that transformation I had first seen on the beach an hour ago when my loving wife the lady vanished and the whore came out to have her fun. The whore needed a man with man's cock to stretch her out, not a little peter like I was pumping now.

Roger settled down to a steady pounding as Donna closed her eyes and began an eager hump matching his thrusts. He fucked her slow. His huge testicles swung easily with the rhythm of his thrusting and I could hear the sound they made as they slapped her in the ass. They began to sweat as they fucked and I saw their bodies glisten in the light from above.

I was flooded by a delicious humiliation and arousal. What kind of man derived this much pleasure watching the woman he loved pump her ass eagerly as she fucked his best friend? What kind of wife enjoyed putting on such a show for her perverted husband? It was a match born in ... well not there but somewhere. God! This was fun!

They fucked steadily for several minutes. Suddenly Roger began shoving that massive cock in deeper and Donna responded immediately by lifting her knees up higher and putting her legs over his shoulders so he could get deep into her. The horny bitch wanted every inch he had. Then she opened her eyes and stared upward but I knew she was seeing nothing except that bright light bulb.

Soon she began that characteristic loud grunting − hoarse and low pitched like an animal – that told me Roger's immense instrument was bottoming out in her vagina. She was working hard for her orgasm now, her ass pumping and her feet bouncing in the air. I felt my orgasm coming on and suddenly I shot a load of semen up on my belly.

I looked at the semen on my belly and my little dick in my hand and then at the immense organ pumping in and out of my wife. I was nothing compared to that big bastard! No wonder my wife wanted to fuck him! How humiliating to be so small compared to the man she wanted to fuck! I could never give her what she was getting now.

It was the work of only another minute for Roger to give my wife a raging orgasm. She began to scream, "I'm gonna cum! Play with my tits dammit! Play with my tits!"

Unlike on the beach, when he was pulling her ass closer and I was spreading her thighs, Roger's hands were now free to meet her request. She trembled and convulsed in rapture and groaned and then, almost screamed in delight. Finally she settled back content, panting for air.

But Roger was not finished with her. He began pumping harder and faster and I could see on his face the same sexual pleasure I had seen earlier. Except now he was six feet away instead of only six inches. His muscular body convulsed again and again as he pumped load after load of semen deep into her.

"Jesus that's good pussy," Roger said as he collapsed on her sweating body.

I remembered that Roger had told me to not think about it, just do it, and I started to get ready. I saw him roll off of her and I was on my knees between her legs in an instant. He had been right – that thick cock had stretched out her vagina and after he pulled it out a gaping maw at least two inches wide remained open. I could see that thick, creamy liquid rushing out, but my mouth was right there to receive it.

I covered that hole with my lips and began to suck. It was HOT. That was my first impression. I never expected it to be hot! Then that creampie aroma flooded my senses of taste and smell. It was what I had licked off of her clitoris a few minutes ago except it was much more intense and flavorful and fresh.

A strong taste of fresh anchovies and ammonia and that musty taste of cum were all mixed together overwhelming my senses. Roger had been right. I loved the taste. There was a lot of creampie but I let none escape. I was making loud sucking sounds and I heard Roger chuckle as he watched me clean up his mess.

My feeling of intense humiliation was interrupted when I heard Donna gasp in delight. She reached down with both hands and grabbed my head in a tight grip. As I sucked out Roger's juice and hers, she began to hump, holding my head tightly against her with my eyes buried in that curly haired beaver and my head clasped tightly between her thighs.

She repositioned my head so that my upper lip with my front teeth behind it was rubbing against the shaft of her clitoris. She humped my mouth just like she humped my pubic bone when we fucked. My chin rested on that rim of curly hair between the bottom of her pussy and her asshole. A location Roger later told me, with a contemptuous laugh, was called the "cuckold's chin rest."

I reached down and felt my dick erect again and I began to pump it rapidly as I ate that creampie. Donna started to grunt as she humped and I realized it was the same grunt I heard when I fucked her. Shit! The bitch was fucking me in the mouth and working for another orgasm! I was massaging the head of her clit with my tongue and the shaft with my lip. It took her only a couple of minutes and then she groaned and screamed just she had done since college.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum. Play with my tits, Shane. Play with my tits!"

I reached up and fondled those gorgeous globes just as I felt her vagina contract. Her contracting pussy pumped out the rest of Roger's jism into my mouth and I shoved four fingers into that stretched out vagina to give her something to clamp down on. Her muscular contractions were as firm as a squeezing hand.

She lay breathing heavily, my head clasped between her thighs for a full minute till all the tension in her body was gone. Then she relaxed and opened her legs to release my head.

"Roger you bastard you made him do it," she yelled as she recovered from that second orgasm. "You made him do it before I said you could. But you were right. He enjoyed it and I forgive you. Damn that felt good. I got my own personal muff diver now. No more wet spots in the marital bed. Shane we will share that bed with Roger tonight my darling."

Lifting my face up out of her dripping pussy she looked down at me between her knees. "You have a new job description my loving husband. Eat Roger's jism out of me every time he pumps it in."

Then she laughed a very happy, musical laugh. "This is going to be a wonderful threesome. I can't believe how lucky I am. My husband has recovered enough to fuck me. He has discovered a new source of pleasure that I can give him. My hungry pussy has the guaranteed attention of two magnificent guys. And I have my own private muff diver."

Then she looked at me and placing her hand softly on my cheek she almost whispered, "And our son is well and happy in college."

She looked lovingly at me and said, "Thank you my darling husband for all these gifts you have given to me. I love you so very much."

Roger had been drinking more than he should have all evening and with two big chunks of quality pussy under his belt he just piled into bed and went sound asleep.

Donna and I got into that king sized bed, Donna in the middle because we knew Roger would wake up and want to fuck her again. She cuddled up next to me and her naked body felt delightfully loving. I fondled her soft tits and got another hard on.

She felt my erection pressing against her body.

"Want a blowjob?" Donna asked. "Or do you wanna fuck me?"

"Let's fuck," I said, "and then let's talk."

She began sucking my peter to get me wet.

I chuckled and said, "If I have counted right you're gonna be working for your fifth orgasm of the day."

She took my peter out of her mouth and said, "I'm multi-orgasmic and opportunities to take advantage of that capability are few and far between. I never pass up an opportunity."

She went back to work on getting me ready.

"How many opportunities have you had?" I asked.

She took my peter out of her mouth again and said, "This is only my second and if you keep asking me questions I won't be able to take advantage of it."

I kept my mouth shut. My dick was nice and wet when she spread her legs and I crawled between them.

She chuckled and said, "I had to put extra spit on your dick because I think you sucked out all the lubricant Roger pumped in there."

"That's what I intend to think about while I fuck you," I said. "Roger pumping that lubricant into you. Jesus that made me horny!"

She got her clit in the usual spot on my pubic bone and we had a slow and enjoyable fuck with all those exciting pictures flashing through my brain. After a few minutes she started to grunt as she pumped her ass. She came first as usual. I played with her jiggling tits as her contractions grabbed my dick and helped bring me off. Her contractions seemed especially pleasurable on my dick tonight. It was a loving marital fuck just like Tuesday and Wednesday – just like we had before I got sick.

"Damn that was good pussy," I said. "I think your contractions are getting stronger."

"Exercise," she said. "My muscles are getting more exercise."

This gave both of us a chuckle and as we snuggled up closely, Roger started to snore.

"Okay," Donna whispered. "Let's get started. This is new to both of us so what do you want me to do Shane, to turn you on more? You like to watch. You're back and I love you. I'll do anything you want to see."

"First tell me about you and Roger giving each other hand jobs all last summer," I said.

"Yeah, it was nothing much, but I figured you'd ask about that after he mentioned it," she said.

"Well," she said, "early this past summer when we were still having all that trouble with our son, I was depressed – really down. The kids were with the folks and Roger and Sarah and the two of us spent a week up here at the cabin. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"One night after a swim in the moonlight, you and Sarah went back to the cabin to fix a late night snack. Roger and I lagged behind."

"I don't remember that, but go ahead with the story."

"Well, Roger and I were standing there in the moonlight on the shore buck-naked and Roger asked me how you were doing. I told him how bad things were and how depressed I was and then he asked me ... I mean he was very nice about it ... a real gentleman, you understand ... but, he asked me if I needed to fuck. I mean he knew YOU weren't fucking me, as depressed as you were."

"Just like that? Shit! He said, 'Do you need to fuck?' He just said it flat out?"

"No Shane, of course not! There was never a dirty word or a proposition. He just let me know very indirectly that he was available if I needed it. And of course I did need it. Jesus! I needed to fuck so bad I almost said yes."

"Look Shane," she continued very seriously, "I hadn't been fucked for over a year! But I loved you and I was worried about you and there was no way I was gonna take any risk of hurting you – especially not when you were at the bottom like you were then."

"Anyway," she continued, "I told him no and explained why. He embraced me like a sister and we kissed. But I was so horny I didn't act like a sister. I shoved my tits against him. And ... well ... he began to play with them and ... well, I started sucking on his tongue ... and well, he ran his hand down my belly and started to work gently on my clit."

"I think he knew I was desperate for release. Honey, I love you very much," she said, "but I needed sex so much that I just held him close and kissed him while he rubbed his hands all over my body and fingered me."

She put her hand softly on my cheek and spoke so low it was hard to hear her.

"It was that big dick Shane. He got a hard on and I'll say it straight out. The moment I felt that big thing I was ready to fuck. I'd heard the girls at the club talk about it but I had no idea how big that thing really was when it got hard. You saw him just now. He makes that kid I fucked Monday night seem small!"

"In that moment he could have bent me over and I'd have taken that big dick doggie right there. But he didn't! Like I said, honey, Roger is a gentleman. I had said no and told him why and he didn't take advantage of my need. He just rubbed my body and fingered my clit gently to give me the release he knew I was desperate for."

"His hard cock was up on his belly and I started stroking it slowly. He had one hand on my clit, one tickling my nipples, and I was moving his thick foreskin up over that huge head and then back down. As I got closer and closer to my orgasm I stroked that dick faster and faster. He brought me off about the same time as he pumped a big thick load of jism up all over me."

"That was the first orgasm I'd had in months and when I was in his arms – I'm not kidding you Shane, and I'll say it again because I love you with all my heart – when I was in his arms I was ready to bend over and take him doggie right there by the lake – three or four minutes of secret ecstasy."

"We washed off in the lake. And he let me know as we walked back up to the cabin, in a very nice way, that he'd fuck me any time I needed it and no one would know."

"But it didn't end there?" I asked her.

"Well ... no," she said.

"Look Shane. He's a gentleman. He could have fucked me and he didn't. He likes my tits. So I began to let him play with them in the lake when nobody was looking. But once he got his hands on me I kinda lost control and then we did what we did before."

"Gave each other hand jobs?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "It's his hands. They're so large and soft and feel so good when he rubs my body I just go crazy."

"And he pumped his jism up on your tits?"

"Yeah, that's where most of it went," she said.

"Most of it?"

"Yeah, most of it."

"And where did to rest of it go?" I asked.

"He's a tall, powerful man Shane. You've seen his balls. He pumps a heavy load and when he pumps it the first four or five globs shoot up higher than the rest," she said.

What the hell? I wondered. Where did his jism go? So I asked her again and she seemed to get angry.

"Where do you think it went dammit? I was looking down at that big cock and he pumped the first shots up on my face."

"Oh my God! He gave you a facial? You had cum all over your face?"

"No big deal Shane. I didn't mind and he cleaned it off with his finger and ... well ... you know."

"No I don't know," I said loudly and then looked over to be sure I didn't wake up Roger.

"Well ... I ... you know ... I licked it off his finger. Now don't get mad darling. You know I've always enjoyed the taste of fresh semen. It was just harmless fun."

Shit! I thought, harmless fun!

"You horny bitch. You probably had your mouth open trying to catch it as it shot out," I said.

Her lewd giggle told me I was right.

"What difference does it make?" Donna giggled. "It was gonna end up in my mouth one way or the other. But darling I didn't fuck him and I didn't suck him off."

"And this went on all summer long?" I asked."

"Well, yeah, all summer long. But we were just good friends."

"Yeah, just good friends," I said. "It sounds like it."

I'd better change the subject, I thought. After all, she didn't have to tell me that story and she didn't fuck him when she could have. I had neglected her and it could have been far worse.

Roger was still sleeping soundly and snoring loudly. We continued to talk in whispers.

"Can I ask you something about the guys you fucked Monday night?" I asked.

"Anything."

"The short guy. Duke his name was. The one with the big dick," I said.

"What about him?" She asked.

"Both times he fucked you, about half way through, your knees were up over his shoulders and you reached up with your hands to pull your legs higher."

"I don't want to upset you, darling. Do we have to talk about that?" Donna said with concern in her voice.

"I won't get upset. Tell me."

"Okay but please try to understand. You see there are two kinds of orgasms a gal can have. They're called 'clitoral' and 'vaginal' and they are different. Freud was the first guy to talk about them. The clitoral orgasm comes from stimulating the clitoris; you've felt me rub my clitoris on your pubic bone to cum."

"Yeah, I've felt that," I said. "You always do that with me and you did it Monday night with that tall guy Mike."

"The other orgasm, the vaginal orgasm, results from stimulation in the vagina. But each gal is different. For some girls the stimulation has to be in the front of the vagina, for other girls it's on the G-spot if they have one, and other girls are stimulated when a really long dick bottoms out. When the right place is stimulated a gal will get a vaginal orgasm. You know what bottoming out is?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's when the head of a guy's dick hits the deepest part of a gal's vagina and stretches her out."

"Well some gals think that a vaginal orgasm feels a lot better than a clitoral orgasm. They call it the BIG O. So they try to get the guy's dick to stimulate the right spot. Of course most gals don't even know where that spot is. I know where mine is: it's real deep where the guy bottoms out. I discovered it in college when I fucked a guy with a really long dick."

"So when I saw the size of Duke's cock I thought that maybe I could get a vaginal orgasm out of that fuck. He raised my ass up the first time and I raised it myself the second time. And he bottomed out both times and I got two great vaginal orgasms out of that kid. I hadn't had orgasms that good since I was in college.

"Which kind of orgasm do you like best? Clitoral or vaginal?"

"Well ... you know I haven't had very many vaginal orgasms."

"That wasn't my question Donna."

She looked away from me and sighed. "Those vaginal orgasms are so big and so strong. Well, they are much better than clitoral orgasms for me."

"So what you're telling me is that my dick's not big enough to give you the kind of orgasm you prefer?"

"I knew you'd say that! I just knew it! That's why I didn't want to talk about this."

"Roger bottoms out doesn't he?" I asked.

"Most of the time he does if my legs are up," Donna said. "And probably in doggie also but he hasn't done me doggie yet."

"So if you want those kind of orgasms you're gonna have to keep fuckin him regular. Do you want to do that?" I asked.

She sighed deeply and whispered, "Yes I do as long as you enjoy watching. Does it turn you on to think he's giving me something you can't?"

I actually trembled with humiliation and sexual pleasure thinking about him shoving that ten-inch pussy pleaser deep into my wife to give her what I could not.

She held me closer and whispered in my ear, "You're thinking about him fucking me aren't you? Thinking about that big uncircumcised cock going deep inside me?"

She reached down and taking my erect dick in her hand she jacked me off.

Later I went on the net and did a Google on her orgasm story. She was right. Most girls couldn't have vaginal orgasms, according to the experts, because they didn't know what part of their vagina needed to be stimulated. There was a lot of controversy and some people said that vaginal orgasms did not occur, but most people agreed that Freud was right − there were two kinds of orgasms.

Roger was still sleeping soundly.

Donna knew a lot more personal things about Roger than I did and now that he was gonna fuck her regularly I thought I needed to know more about him.

"Roger is a part of our lives now darling. Tell me about him," I said. "You know a lot more about him than I do. I mean personal things."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,085 Followers