Home Invasion Ch. 03

Story Info
I really like to fuck him. But you're the man I love.
14.2k words
3.39
82.6k
54

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

The sun was shining brightly through the window on three naked people in bed together -- all of us with headaches.

It's Friday morning and I'm laying in bed with my forty-year-old wife and my best friend, who has been fucking my wife since he got here yesterday. This unlikely story began when I brought my wife up to a cabin on Lake Kabetogama in northern Minnesota for a quiet vacation.

Monday night my home was invaded by two guys who took our money and who also took a liking to my wife's big tits. They decided to fuck her and to increase their fun they made me watch as I was tied up. I was surprised to discover that I enjoyed watching her get fucked. I was also surprised that my wife enjoyed the experience as much as I did. In fact, so much so, that she invited my best friend Roger Adler to join us for our first experience at three-way sex. Unlikely, I will admit, but that's the way it went down.

It seems hard to believe that after all that heavy fucking the three of us finally woke up alive. It was after ten o'clock. Roger lay there complaining of a headache. I was in better shape than I deserved and Donna was completely fucked out, lying there almost helpless.

"My pussy is sore," said Donna.

"Your pussy needs a gentle tongue lashing," opined Roger, our resident expert on pussies.

"You're right Roger," Donna said. "That's exactly what I need. Warm and gentle and loving and maybe then it will feel wanted. I'm sure as hell in no mood to get out of bed and take a cold douche."

"You got a job Shane," Roger said. "You're the resident eater of pussies. But I warn you. It will be stale and taste fishy."

I was a beginner. I had eaten my first freshly fucked pussy last night. But I needed to learn my trade, I thought, so gradually I moved my sore and stiff body between my wife's lovely legs and put my chin on the cuckold's chin rest. I smelled it immediately. A strong fishy aroma! This, I had been told, was what a stale, well-fucked pussy smelled like. Like anchovies left out of the refrigerator over night.

"Get to it Shane," Roger said. "That's in your job description. I fuck her and you eat her out -- fresh or stale. Creampie is like cheese. It gets more flavorful as it ages."

I looked down at the wrinkled lips of that forty-year-old pussy. He was right! It looked like cheese! Those big lips were covered with dried cum and dried pussy juice. I got to work, first licking those dry lips to get them wet, then shoving my tongue between them to get her whole pussy wet. Finally I began to suck up the fishy tasting juice inside her vagina.

It was humiliating cuckold's work, but arousing. It was at least fifteen minutes before I was dealing with anything resembling a fresh pussy. Only a hint of the fishy smell and taste remained. I had been gentle and loving but to my chagrin both Donna and Roger had gone back to sleep during my ministrations.

I moved up in bed and kissed my wife gently on the lips.

She woke up suddenly and jumped.

"Oh shit," she cried out. "Go brush your teeth! Your mouth tastes like stale pussy! It smells like spoiled fish!"

Roger woke up too. He looked over at Donna and asked, "How does your sweet pussy feel now darling?"

Donna got a funny expression on her face as she reached down and explored it. Then she laughed.

"It's nice and moist and not sore anymore," she said. "And all that dried up gunk is gone -- just like a warm douche."

"Our resident muff diver's work," said Roger. "How do you like stale pussy Shane?"

"Tastes like rotten anchovies," I said. "It's hell to get clean."

"Did you get a hard on?" Asked Roger.

"Of course," I responded.

"Have you taken care of it?" He asked.

"Of course" I replied.

"Then you enjoyed yourself," Roger said.

"Yeah. But I much prefer eating freshly fucked pussy."

"Okay, lets all head for the lake," he said. "We might find some down there.

We got out of bed and ran out to the porch, moving faster than we felt like moving. There were no boats in sight on the lake but I grabbed our robes just in case. We ran down the path to the lake buck naked in broad daylight and jumped eagerly into the cold refreshing water. Only residents of Minnesota, and perhaps a few neighboring states, have the courage to do this.

Splashing around we cleansed ourselves of male and female juices of all sorts. I even ducked under the water and washed out my mouth and cleaned my face. Eating recently fucked pussy gets your face real messy from chin to eyebrows, if you do it right.

When we got back on the beach, we felt refreshed and awake. There is nothing like Minnesotan lake water to awaken the senses. We stood there in the warm sun and looked out at the deserted lake. Then Roger began to stroke Donna's magnificent naked body with those big hands she loved.

"You do that very well Roger," she said. "Don't stop. Oh look! Hubby's little dick is getting hard. Isn't it pretty?"

"Pretty to you maybe," said Roger. "You love him. Personally, I like 'em bigger than that."

"You're turning me on Roger. Wanna do me doggie here on the beach? That would be fun in bright sunlight and my hubby told me last night he wanted to see that."

"Shit! Your dick's still soft!" she said, looking over at him. His huge testicles were hanging lower than the head of that thick uncircumcised cock.

"I haven't had the help of a talented mouth," said Roger. "Perhaps your husband might accommodate me."

"He won't be ready to do that for weeks Roger. He's just a beginner," Donna said.

Suck his cock? I thought. Suck Roger's big cock to get him up to fuck my wife? Was I gonna have to do that? Shit! That's degrading! I just wanna watch him do it.

"If you can't get it up then my loving hubby will have to fuck me. With his little dick doing me doggie he'll need a finger on my clit to bring me off. But Roger, that ten-inch monster of yours will bottom out in doggie and you'll give me the Big O."

Donna turned to me and asked an embarrassing question. "Honey which would you rather do? Fuck me or jack off watching Roger fuck me?"

I guess I was still not properly broken in as a cuckold. The choice was obvious to me but saying it out loud was very embarrassing. How could any husband say that to his wife in front of her lover? What kind of man would rather watch his wife get fucked than fuck her himself? A now-familiar wave of helplessness and humiliation swept over me and my pecker throbbed.

I looked down at the sand and said very softly, "I'd rather watch."

Roger gave a contemptuous chuckle.

"Then I'll get him up. Come over here, Roger," Donna said and pulled him over to where I had spread our robes on the sand.

She got down on her knees and began to fellate Roger's soft cock rapidly. It was the work of several minutes before that remarkable organ began to spring to life. She continued to stroke it pulling his thick foreskin back and forth over his huge glans.

Watching my wife suck that monster was maxing out my arousal. She had promised me in bed last night that I could watch her take a big load of jism on her tonsils and Jesus! I wanted to see that. I started trembling watching them together.

When she was sure his dick was functional, she loaded it with saliva and then assumed the doggie position and guided Roger into her. She looked over at me and smiled and winked.

"Okay Roger plow that pussy!" Donna said.

"Oh shit," she said after a few seconds. "That's nice! You're gonna bottom out doin me doggie! Oh yeah Roger make me feel it! Shove it in deep! Remember guys, when I start to cum squeeze my tits. Squeeze 'em hard. Oh shit that feels good. Fuck me Roger! Fuck me harder!"

As always my eyes were frozen on that oversized instrument as it slipped easily in and out of my wife's wet pussy making those wet sounds I loved to hear. He fucked her steadily. But when he fucked her harder her body was driven forward by each thrust.

"Come over here Shane," she panted.

I walked over and stood with my hip next to her head.

"Okay Shane, hold me so he goes in deep. Come on baby help me! He's gotta get deep to make me cum!"

She put her shoulder against my hip, which took the brunt of Roger's powerful thrust. Her body could no longer escape his pounding cock. Her big tits hung down and bounced wildly with each stroke.

"Oh yeah," she screamed. "That's it! Shane baby, hold me. I want that big bastard to bottom out."

Then she started those husky grunts and I knew his long dick was stretching out her muscular vagina like she wanted and would soon give her the Big O. Jesus! It was humiliating for a husband to help another guy fuck his wife. I had spread her legs for him last night and now I was helping him again. Hell no I wasn't helping HIM! I was helping HER enjoy him better. Shit! What's the difference? It was turning me on either way and I'm playing with my pecker.

I remembered her in bed whispering that question which haunted my mind. Did it bother me that Roger could give her a pleasure that my short dick would never be able to give her? HELL YES it bothered me, every time I helped that bastard fuck her. And this was the FOURTH time he's fucked her since he got here last night. Why the hell did it turn me on so much?

She continued those husky grunts that signaled his deep penetration. She was bent over taking every inch of that ten-inch cock and it was something I had never seen in bright sunlight. She stared out at the horizon but her eyes were glazed over now and she was only seeing whatever fantasy she had when a big cock bottomed out and stretched her vagina to the limit.

When her body started to tremble and her grunts changed to groans I knew her muscular vagina was grabbing Roger's cock and squeezing it real hard. Roger groaned, pounded her another minute, and then began ejaculating. Donna's big tits were bouncing wildly and I grabbed one with my free hand and squeezed it firmly when she screamed for us to play with her tits, as she had done with every orgasm since I fucked her my Junior year in college. Roger grabbed the other tit and helped me please her.

I pumped my load on the sand as Roger pumped his seed into the deepest part of my wife's vagina. Jesus that felt good! Three almost simultaneous orgasms! What a great threesome we had.

He just stood there, his dick getting soft inside her. Donna was bent over panting for air, her large tits no longer bouncing but hanging down and jiggling gently as she breathed. Roger looked at me and leered.

"There's another picture for the album in your head Shane. Your wife taking a big one in the bright sunlight. Listen to her pant! The bitch really enjoyed it. Next week at Rotary I'll look at you and grin and you'll remember the picture of me fucking her on this beach. You'll see us in your head and get a hard on!"

Shit! I felt it in my gut just like he'd kicked me in the balls. It was gonna happen to me sitting in Rotary.

"Roger," Donna said harshly in her office manager voice, "I wish you wouldn't kick my husband in the testicles like that. I know they're hanging down there helplessly. And I know they make a tempting target for a dominant bastard like you. But I wish you could be more gentle with him. I love him. You're drinking his scotch and fucking his wife and that ought to be enough to build up your ego without tormenting him."

"Yes mam, I'll try," Roger said patiently. "But now your loving hubby has a job to do."

Then he looked at me and grinned. "You were talking earlier Shane about how good freshly fucked pussy tasted, old buddy. I'll lay her on the robes and you spread her legs enjoy your breakfast."

He laid her down and I was on my knees between her lovely legs in an instant. Those big wrinkled lips, engorged by her arousal, gaped wide and creamy white semen was dripping out. I began licking up the mixture of his jism and her juices and it tasted delicious. FRESH anchovies for a change and my senses were flooded by that wonderful musky taste of Roger's cum with a slight hint of ammonia. It was a big, hairy pussy and a very heavy load of jism, but ten minutes of work and she was clean and I had another hard on.

I masturbated again while that bastard grinned at me and winked at my wife. After a brief rest it was back into the lake for them to soak the juices off their genitals and for me to wash 'em off my face. Then donning our robes we headed for the cabin. For the first time in over twelve hours we were not naked.

After we got back from our swim, Donna went into the kitchen and started fixing lunch. Roger and I sat on the porch each of us sipping a Bloody Mary.

We were having a conversation about some business matters when I heard a faint musical tone and Roger reacted instantly by jumping up and running into the bedroom. I heard him talking on his cell phone but I couldn't understand what he was saying. When he returned to the porch he was angry.

"It's the Boone account," he said angrily. "That dumb bastard Sweeny didn't explain to them why their taxes were going up when they changed to the Lincoln Fund. I explained to Sweeny that they'd make it up next year but the dumb bastard forgot how. I've got to meet with them at nine o'clock tomorrow. Shit! I'll have to leave by three to get back to St. Paul and be ready for that meeting.

I was as unhappy as Roger about Sweeny's mistake. I had really enjoyed watching him fuck Donna. It was a completely new experience for me and I was looking forward to watching them fuck a lot more this weekend. It was not to be.

"I gotta pack and load the car. And make a couple of phone calls," Roger said and headed inside.

Donna joined me on the porch.

"Lunch will be ready when he finishes," she said.

After a few minutes Roger walked in and announced he had finished packing. He joined us and we had lunch in the kitchen.

After lunch, I noticed Roger and Donna having a whispered conversation on the porch as I carried his last suitcase out to his car.

I heard Donna say, "You can ask him but if he says no that's it, you understand?"

"I understand," he said.

Roger came into the living room and smiled at me in a friendly way.

"Shane," he said. "I have a special favor to ask you. It's okay with Donna but she says I have to get your permission. I told you how I was into dominance sex. I'd like to play a dominance game with the three of us."

I respected Roger but this was something new. So far it had been just simple fucking. On the other hand I trusted him and I wanted our relationship to continue. Perhaps I should find out more.

"Tell me how the game is played Roger," I said.

"You remember in bed last night when you held Donna and kissed her while I fucked her and made her cum? It was almost like she was someplace else - not with you but with me. Like I was stealing your wife right out of your arms."

"Yeah Roger, I remember having that feeling," I said.

"Well this is something like that except I'll be talking to you dominantly about stealing your wife and telling you she likes to fuck me better than you and insulting you."

"Sounds kinda silly to me," I said. "And I'm supposed to believe it's real?"

"Yeah it is silly in daylight," he replied. "But if all three of us are into the same fantasy, it can get very real in the dark, especially if we've had a stiff drink and a couple of hits from a joint. I think our partnership might fit together like that. And if we do we'll all three have a new kind of fun."

"Okay Roger," I said. "Let's give it a try. I'll get the booze and you light the joint."

I got a bottle of Blanton's from the kitchen and poured three double shots. Blanton's is a nice soft bourbon that goes down easily. We'd already had Bloody Marys so we were feeling good and this would give us a nice buzz. We pulled the shades to darken the bedroom, got naked, and puffed on the joint.

We got in bed and Roger stroked himself till he was hard. I could tell by looking at him that he was already turning on thinking about what we were gonna do. He mounted Donna missionary. I got that wonderful feeling in my groin when I watched her spread her legs for him.

Then they started to fuck. It was a soft, slow, loving fuck and they whispered as they fucked. Donna giggled a lot and several times she laughed, a high musical laugh. He wasn't banging some horny bitch -- he was making tender love to my wife and she was high on alcohol and pot and she responded lovingly. He was getting her ready for something. And he was whispering in her ear a lot.

"Okay Shane get on your belly and get between us and take your wife in your arms and start kissing her," he said. "Make love to her. Talk sweet. Be her loving husband."

He rose up on his extended arms allowing me to get between his body and hers. I kissed her on the lips. She seemed very drowsy but we French kissed and she sucked my tongue. I started playing with her tits in a gentle romantic manner to match the gentle fuck she was getting from Roger. I whispered lovingly in her ear. Roger's powerful, muscular body was hitting me in the back as he fucked her. I could feel her hips lift up in response to his thrusts.

"Now THIS is something we need to do more often," Donna said in a sleepy voice. "I got two men making sweet love to me at the same time."

"Not for long darling," Roger said lovingly. "Remember what I told you."

"I'll remember," Donna said.

"Now I'm gonna make it better for you honey," he said in the same loving voice. "Let's get you up where I can love you better. Remember what I said about loving me."

With that he reached under her ass and lifted her up till her legs were over his shoulders and increased the strength of his thrusts. I could tell that some of his thrusts were now starting to bottom out deep in her vagina and I heard her grunt in pleasure each time one did.

My head was on her belly and when I looked down at her hairy beaver, I could see that thick cock going in and out of her curly pubic hair only inches from my face. Damn! That thing was long! The gentle loving fuck was getting more intense now and he seemed to be teasing her with the deeper thrusts she loved.

"Lift it up to me baby," he said tenderly. "Lift that sweet pussy up to me. You like that?"

I felt her pump her ass harder and higher. He was talking to her in a loving voice that had an almost hypnotic quality. What the hell was he doing?

"Oh yes," Donna said. "Keep doing it that way Roger. It's just like you said it would be. Make love to me darling. Oh God! Make love to me like you promised."

She was breathing deeper now and I could feel her body responding to his. That big dick was getting to her and so was his hypnotic voice. She seemed almost like she was in a trance.

"We need to go someplace where I can do this better," he said, again in that same soft voice. "Would you like that?"

"What about my husband?" Donna whispered.

"He'll be okay at home," Roger said soothingly. "He's playing with his peter and he's happy. Don't worry about him. He'll be all right."

"Are you sure," she asked in a hazy, sleepy voice.

"I'm sure Donna," Roger said soothingly. "Remember, your loving hubby doesn't have the balls to take care of you. You're free to do anything you want to do. Let's go someplace where we can fuck in private and I'll make love to you. Remember what I told you."

"Shane," Roger said in a more dominating voice, "I'm taking your wife away from you now. We're going to a place where she won't feel you or hear you. I'm gonna fuck her in private and she's gonna fall in love with me. And you're gonna watch it happen Shane and you won't be able to do a damn thing about it."

Then he said softly, "Are you ready to go honey?"

"Is it okay Shane?" She asked me softly.

"No it's not okay," I responded. "Stay here with me."

"He says it's okay," Roger said. "He says he wants us to be alone and make love to each other."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers