Home is Too Far Away

Story Info
She has to have you - behind a club.
921 words
4.32
25k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This is my second submission on this website. My first was "Desperately Trying to Hold Back" which is also in the Erotic Couplings category. I know that this one is also short and to the point, which I agree is a flaw of my writing. However, I think that a quick read has its place now and then, so while I work on a longer, deeper She has to have you - behind a club.story, I'll go ahead and submit this one! I hope you enjoy, and again, please leave me any comments! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!~

*

We're out at a club, dancing. I'm wearing a short jean skirt, a black tank top, and black heels. We're making out passionately, our bodies pressed together as we move. My tits brush against you, and your hands move up my skirt to stroke my ass, revealing the fact that I'm not wearing any panties. I turn away from you, wrap my arms around your neck, and grind my ass into your cock, which I can feel is beginning to grow hard. I throw my head back, meeting your lips for a kiss. Your mouth moves down to my neck, which you lightly suck on.

You slide your hand under my skirt, cupping my cunt and then teasingly brushing a fingertip against my clit. I gasp and continue to rub my ass against you as you softly press a finger against my hole, but don't push in. I try to slide my body down so that your finger enters my wet cunt, but you evade me, emitting a self-satisfied chuckle into my ear. You remove your hand from under my skirt and bring your wet finger to my mouth, rubbing a bit of my cum on my lips before grabbing my waist to turn me around and licking the cum off my lips with your tongue.

I grab your hand and lead you to an alley behind the club. It's deserted, but someone could walk by at any time. I lean against the brick wall of the club and pull you to me, sliding my hand in between our bodies so that I can stroke your cock through your pants. You moan into my ear and place one hand on the wall and one hand on my tit, which you roughly squeeze. I pull your cock out of your pants as you pull down my top to reveal my tits, which are covered by a silky red bra. You find my nipple and pinch hard, causing me to scream loudly. "Shhhh," you whisper to me, putting a finger to your lips. I had forgotten that we were right outside of a club filled will hundreds of people.

You pull my skirt up to my hips, my bare ass pressed against the brick wall. You lift me up, wrapping my legs around your waist, and immediately push your cock into me, all the way up to your balls. I drape my arms over your shoulders as you begin furiously pumping your cock in and out of my wet pussy. You slam my body against the brick wall, and I try not to scream. My nails dig into your back and my heels press into your ass as you pound me against the wall, sweat pouring down both of our bodies. You pull my body away from the wall before slamming me against it again as your cock pushes in and out of me. I cannot help but scream and moan. You smash me against the wall, holding me there with your entire cock buried deep inside me, and whisper in my ear, "Shut the fuck up, you little bitch. Take this cock like a good little whore, and be quiet about it." I nod my head, pressing my body against yours, begging for you to start fucking me again.

You pull me off the wall and begin slamming my body against it again, your cock pumping even faster than before. I groan under my breath, trying desperately to obey your order, although not knowing if I will succeed. I pull you closer to me, resting my mouth on your shoulder so that I can scream into it without being too loud. You hold my body motionless against the wall and continue to fuck me. I cannot move as you have pinned me against the wall. I can feel that I am about to cum and I breathe your name into your shoulder. You can feel that I am about to cum as well, as my cunt grips you and pulses around your cock. My orgasm shatters through me, and I bite down hard on your shoulder while screaming into it. I can feel your shoulder tense up as I rip into your skin. You grab my hair, pulling me off of your shoulder, and press your mouth to mine. You continue fucking me as my body begins to relax from my orgasm, and as you begin to cum into my cunt, you moan into my mouth. Your cum shooting into my pussy triggers another orgasm in me, and we both moan loudly while our lips and tongue brush against each other's. We lay against the wall together, catching our breath, kissing. You pull out of me, and we help each other to straighten out our clothes and hair. Hand in hand, we walk back into the club to dance for a little while longer, our combined cum streaming down my legs.