Home Made Porno Ch. 03

Story Info
5 couples make a porno...some are more excited than others.
8.1k words
4.35
31.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,978 Followers

Note: This is the third installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The third installment sees more preparations for the movie, husbands dealing with the idea of their wives having sex with other people, another writing session, and kinky ideas being inspired by the movie.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A little more than two weeks after deciding that he would be in the porno that he and his friends were making with their wives John walked out the back door as the sun was just coming up. He had his earbuds in and was listening to a playlist of his favorite hard rock songs as he headed out onto the street and started jogging.

John had been working out a lot more than normal since he'd said that he would be in the movie. He'd been a pretty good athlete in high school; quarterback and captain of the football team, but he had kind of let himself go in college. Starting at 225lbs John was 40lbs heavier than he'd been as the captain of his high school football team; most of it fat. He'd developed a beer belly in college that had stayed with him after graduation. John was determined to lose it and a few other pounds so that he'd look good on camera and not have man boobs shaking more than the girls' boobs as he was fucking them.

John also wanted to improve his cardio and stamina; he didn't know exactly what the story would be, but as the only man in a porno with 4 women he knew that he would be having a lot of sex in a very short time and he wanted to be up to the task. He didn't want to have his wife Kelly, a nurse, standing by of screen with an oxygen bottle when he finished a scene.

The solitude of an early morning jog gave John time to think about what they were doing; in some ways the time to think was good and in some ways it was bad. He could easily picture each of the women in the movie naked and waiting for him to fuck them. At the same time he was conflicted; he was a married man and they were all married women...was it okay for them to have sex like that? Even with everyone's permission wouldn't it still be wrong?

John's thoughts were a jumble of picturing fucking Julie, Amy, Lisa, and Kelly mixed with images of his friends getting upset and attacking him or ending long term friendships and never speaking to him again because of it.

John was drenched in sweat when he got back to the house. He entered the kitchen, grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge, and took a long drink straight out of the carton.

"John...use a glass." Kelly said.

John put the orange juice back in the fridge.

"No time, I've got to grab a shower and get to work. I went two miles further than I should have this morning." John said.

John rushed up to the master bedroom, stripped off his clothes, and got in the shower. As he was getting ready to get out of the shower Kelly entered the bathroom.

"Could you leave the water on; I need to get in there." Kelly said.

"Sure baby." John said.

Kelly stepped into the shower as John was stepping out. She put her arms around him.

"If I didn't know that you had an important meeting this morning I'd tell you to call in sick so we could have a little fun." Kelly said.

John smiled and kissed his wife.

"That's the second time in the past couple weeks that you've threatened to make me call in sick; one of these days you'll have to do it or I'll just think you're teasing me." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You like it when I tease you." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"That's true. When we get home tonight we're going to play." John said.

"Weren't you going out with the guys tonight?" Kelly asked.

John smiled and shook his head.

"Mark already canceled because he has to work late on a case so it was just going to be 4 of us; I'll call them and tell them I can't make it. That will give us plenty of time for some fun." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Have a good day at work." Kelly said.

Kelly stepped into the warm spray of the shower as John stepped out to towel off. He quickly got dressed and left. John had an early morning meeting at work, but when he got a break he called Eric and told him that he wouldn't be able to make it for the guys' night out that night. Eric called Tom and Robert to tell them and the three of them decided to get together for drinks after work anyway.

"It's a shame that Mark and John weren't able to make it tonight." Eric said.

Tom shook his head.

"I'm actually kind of glad they couldn't make it because there's something I wanted to talk to the two of you about." Tom said.

"What is it?" Robert asked.

"What's up man?" Eric asked.

Tom looked uneasy as he looked at Eric and Robert.

"Are you guys really okay with all of this?" Tom asked.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

"When we start shooting John is going to be having sex with our wives. On top of that our wives are most likely going to be having sex with each other as well. Are you guys okay with that?" Tom asked.

Robert laughed and shook his head.

"I think you're talking to the wrong guys here Tom." Robert said.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

Robert smiled.

"Eric's a horny pervert so I'm actually surprised that he hadn't already asked Julie to have sex with someone else so he could watch. As for me...I've already been with Susan so there's no way that I could be upset with Amy for being with John or the other girls; I wouldn't have a leg to stand on in that argument. Even if I was 100% against it I can't say a damn thing about it, but as it is I'm fine with it." Robert said.

Eric smiled.

"Who says I haven't asked Julie to have sex with someone else before? Just because I asked doesn't mean that she said yes...or that we would have told all of you about it if she had." Eric said.

Robert shook his head and looked at Tom.

"Are you asking us how we feel about it because you have a problem with it Tom?" Robert asked.

Tom shook his head.

"No, that's just it; part of me does have a problem with it, but overall I'm fine with the idea. I even like it; it excites me." Tom said.

Eric smiled and nodded.

"And you wanted to know if there was something wrong with you because you're more in favor of it than you are opposed to it by seeing how we feel about it?" Eric asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yes; that's exactly right. Is it weird that I'm okay with this?" Tom asked.

Eric shrugged.

"Julie's my wife so the thought of her having sex with John or anyone else burns at me deep in my gut; we made a commitment that we would never be with anyone else. At the same time though the thought of seeing her getting fucked by John or seeing her with her face between one of the girls' legs while another girl's face is between her legs is the hottest thing I can think of." Eric said.

"Okay, but you're the horny pervert of the group. What about you Robert?" Tom asked.

Robert shrugged.

"I'm with Eric on this. I know that I should be opposed to Amy being with anyone else and a part of me is, but I can't wait to see her in action with John and the other girls. Thinking about Amy getting fucked by John got me so worked up that I had sex with Susan. Susan had a lot to do with it too of course, but the main reason I was worked up enough to actually do it were my thoughts of Amy playing out scenes that I wrote for her." Robert said.

Tom exhaled heavily.

"That makes me feel better. I was afraid that being excited by this idea made me less of a man or a freak or something." Tom said.

Eric shook his head and laughed.

"Oh you're a freak Tom; we're all freaks. Normal people don't just decide to make a porno with their best friends. I may be the biggest pervert of the group, but you're all more twisted than most other people." Eric said.

Robert smiled.

"That's probably true, but I still think that our reaction is natural to what's been going on. It's not like we're excited by the idea of having our wives running around town opening their legs for just anybody. We're excited by the idea of our wives performing in a pornographic movie that we're making for our own enjoyment. Porn has been a part of our lives as couples and as a group. Yes your wife will be having sex with John in the movie, but she'll be doing it to turn you on so that the two of you can fuck like mad over and over again." Robert said.

While Robert, Tom, and Eric were at the bar talking about having their wives in the movie, John and Kelly were at home.

"How did your meeting go?" Kelly asked.

"It went really well, but it was hard to concentrate on my presentation while I was thinking about what I was going to do to you tonight." John said.

"Just what are you going to do to me tonight?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"I'm going to take you out back and fuck you by the pool." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Oh really? It's still a little early in the year for that isn't it? It will be chilly out there." Kelly said.

"I'll keep you warm." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"What if the neighbors are outside? I know they probably won't see us given how private the yard is, but they might hear us." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"You'll just have to be quiet. We're all gonna have to work on being quiet for the movie; otherwise we'll get caught." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"So when are we going out; before dinner or after dinner?" Kelly asked.

"Before; I've got an appetite right now that food can't satisfy." John said.

John took Kelly's hand and led her out into their backyard. He led her around the pool so that they were as far from the house as they could get.

"You want to do it all the way over here?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"It puts us that much closer to the neighbors on the next street; it makes someone hearing us that much more likely." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You really are in a naughty mood aren't you? Okay baby; I'm game." Kelly said.

John and Kelly started kissing as they undressed. Kelly stripped down to her panties and was about to push them off, but John stopped her.

"No, leave those on. You know how I love fucking you with your panties on." John said.

Kelly smiled; she reached out and started stroking John's cock.

"So which of the girls are you looking forward to fucking the most in the movie?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"That's easy; it's you. We've never made a video or anything so I've never gotten to enjoy watching us together. It will be great getting to see that not just once, but over and over for the rest of our lives." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I meant which of the other girls are you looking forward to fucking the most?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"I'm not looking forward to one over the others; they all have certain things that I'm looking forward to." John said.

"Like what? What are you looking forward to about each girl?" Kelly asked.

Kelly moved to take John's cock in her mouth; he moaned softly.

"With Amy it's her breasts. I've never felt breasts with implants before; you were blessed with big beautiful natural breasts so you didn't need to have yours enhanced. I remember what Amy's looked like before she got the implants; I'm curious to see them and touch them." John said.

Kelly pulled her mouth off of John's cock and smiled up at him.

"I've seen them; they're pretty nice. What about Lisa? What are you looking forward to about Lisa?" Kelly asked.

Kelly went back to sucking John's cock.

"With Lisa I think it's probably her whole body. She's like a Barbie doll with how she's put together; long legs, narrow waist, her breasts aren't huge but they look big on her. She's the tallest one of the 5 wives, but she's probably either the lightest or close to it." John said.

Kelly pulled her mouth off of John's cock.

"So you like skinny women?" Kelly asked.

"Only because it's different than you; you have sexy curves, but you're not fat. Lisa is so tall and thin that she has similar curves in a different package." John said.

Kelly smiled as she stroked John's cock.

"For a second there I thought you were calling me fat." Kelly said.

"I wouldn't do that baby. You're not fat; you don't look like those models in those ridiculous magazines where you can see their pelvis and ribs, but those girls aren't attractive to me." John said.

"What about Julie? What are you looking forward to about Julie?" Kelly asked.

Kelly took John's cock back in her mouth.

"She's got to have something going on if she keeps Eric in line with as big of a pervert as he is; I want to find out what it is." John said.

Kelly pulled her mouth off of John's cock.

"From what she's told the rest of us you'll enjoy finding out. Are you ready to put this big thing to use?" Kelly asked.

"Are you ready for it or do you need some...oral support?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Oral support sounds good." Kelly said.

"Bend over and put your hands against the fence." John said.

Kelly did as John instructed; he moved to his knees behind her and started licking her pussy. Kelly moaned.

"That feels good baby." Kelly said.

John pulled his face away from Kelly's pussy.

"What part of the movie are you looking forward to? You'll almost certainly be with at least one or two of the girls; which one are you looking forward to fucking?" John asked.

John returned to licking Kelly's pussy from behind.

"I'm looking forward to having a scene with you of course. We'll be able to go back and watch that 50 years from now and see how young and attractive we were when we're old and gray. I'm really nervous, but also very excited about being with the girls. I've never done anything with another woman before so in some ways I'll be losing my virginity in the movie. I've heard that women are great at licking pussy because we know what we like; I'm curious to see if that's true. I'm curious what it's like to have my face between another woman's legs. I'm curious to find out if say Lisa and Julie's pussies taste different." Kelly said.

John pulled his face away from Kelly's pussy.

"They will; it might not be a big difference, but they will taste different." John said.

John went back to licking Kelly's pussy.

"I'm also as curious as you are to touch Amy's breasts and feel the difference between natural breasts and implants. I'm not looking forward to being with any of them in particular...I'm really looking forward to being with whichever one is the first one I get to go down on and whichever one is the first one to go down on me...assuming that they're not the same woman." Kelly said.

John pulled his face away from Kelly's pussy and stood up. His cock was still hard so he moved in close behind Kelly.

"Remember...you have to keep quiet." John said.

John pushed forward and Kelly did her best to control the sound of her moan as her husband's cock pushed inside her.

"That feels so good." Kelly said.

John started fucking Kelly from behind as she continued to brace herself against the back fence with her hands. In the still quiet of the cool February evening air the sound of flesh on flesh filled the air.

It was hard for Kelly not to moan or make any of the other sounds that she normally did during sex, but she was afraid of being heard. After several minutes John slammed his cock as deep into Kelly's pussy as it would go and he came.

As John's cock eased out of her Kelly straightened up, turned around, and kissed John.

"That was amazing; now let's go inside. It's getting cold out here." Kelly said.

John and Kelly gathered up their clothes and headed inside.

Between their busy schedules and their nervousness about what had happened between them in their first writing session it took Susan and Robert more than a week before they met to work on the script for the second time. It was just a few days from the end of February when Robert welcomed Susan into his house and took her to the home office.

Robert, an accountant, had a very nice computer set up with two screens, a good sized desk, and two comfortable office chairs. There was a box of condoms sitting on the desk beside the mouse. When Susan saw the box sitting on the desk she laughed.

"Are you hoping to need those tonight?" Susan asked.

Robert smiled.

"Actually yes; I am hoping to need them. If we can match the incredibly hot work that we did last time, that got us so worked up, we'll be in good shape for the movie. If that happens I'm prepared this time." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Well don't expect anything; the condoms are here in case we need them...not so we can use them." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I understand." Robert said.

"So where's Amy tonight?" Susan asked.

"She went to see her parents; she won't be back until late." Robert said.

Susan laughed.

"You sent your wife out of the house when there was a chance that you could be having sex with another woman?" Susan asked.

Robert smiled.

"She's the one that decided to go see them; I just decided that we could use tonight to get together and work on the script since she's not around. It's been over a week since we've talked about it." Robert said.

"You're right; we need to make progress. It looks like you've gone from the notepad that you were writing on last time to the computer." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"Yeah, I had some time so I typed up what we put together last time on the computer. I've also got two flash drives that it's saved on. We agreed that we're going to work on the script individually as well as together so we'll be able to type all of our ideas into this one file and then we'll go through them and combine the best parts of both of our ideas into one script." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"That's good thinking. We'll have to print out the script to give it to everyone when it's done so we'll need a printable format so we might as well have it that way from the beginning. Have you added anything since we last talked about it?" Susan asked.

"Not really; I concentrated on getting the ideas that we came up with last time into the computer. I was able to organize the ideas that we had for the different characters into individual profiles. The different pieces were kind of allover in my notes since we came up with different things at different times." Robert said.

"Well let's take a look at those and see if we like the characters that we've come up with or if we need to make changes to them." Susan said.

Susan sat down beside Robert and they started looking at the 5 personality profiles.

"I really like these character profiles; this is something that we could give to John and the girls so they could begin to become their characters." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"That's what I was thinking. We want them to all be able to fully take on the roles of these characters so we should certainly give them something like this; even before we have a script to give them." Robert said.

They went through each character bio and made a few small tweaks but over all they were pleased.

"I'd say that we're in pretty good shape as far as the characters go." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"I would agree with that. Unfortunately we've still got a lot of work left on the story though." Robert said.

"We've got a very good start on it." Susan said.

"We do, but while I was typing up everything that we came up with last time I realized that we left a glaring hole in the story." Robert said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,978 Followers