Home Made Porno Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Susan asked.

"We didn't come up with a scene between Rachel and Troy last time. Considering that we decided she's the character that's the most sexually aggressive I think that we need to have a scene between Rachel and Troy. We could make her a lesbian that has no interest in Troy, but we only have 5 characters so I think she has to be bisexual and that means having a scene with Troy." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Okay; I certainly agree with that. We've got 5 characters in this story and since it's a porno I'd be fine with every one of them fucking all 4 of the others in one way or another by the time the movie's over. How do you suggest we go about getting Troy and Rachel together?" Susan asked.

Robert shrugged.

"She's aggressive and doesn't mind taking risks so maybe it could be as simple as having her slip upstairs and directly proposition Troy while the other girls are all downstairs." Robert said.

"That could work; it would certainly be fitting for a bold and aggressive character like Rachel, but it's kind of weak on its own. We need more than just that; she can't just go upstairs and say 'let's fuck' and he goes for it." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"We would have to set it up; maybe there could be a scene earlier in the day where there was some kind of sexual tension between Rachel and Troy that gets him thinking about fucking her that makes him willing to go along with it." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Okay, we'll come up with something for that. I think we should also play up the danger factor and fear of getting caught for a scene like that. The scene with Heather occurred outside when they thought everyone else was asleep because she's being sneaky and careful; the scene with Rachel would be in the middle of the day with everyone else awake and just downstairs. We need to play that up." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"Downstairs; that's the answer...that's how we play it up." Robert said.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked.

"At the beach house there's that railing at the top of the stairs; that little landing area hallway kind of thing. You can look down into the living room from up there, but not into the kitchen. You can however hear what's going on in the kitchen when you're up there." Robert said.

"So?" Susan asked.

Robert smiled.

"So after the scene that we come up with to get him thinking about having sex with her Troy could be willing to fuck Rachel, but worried about getting caught and Rachel could take him to the landing at the top of the stairs so they can hear the other girls down in the kitchen and know if they're going to come upstairs. The visual on that would be good too. If we shoot it from by the front door we could get Troy fucking Rachel as she's bent over and grabbing the railing up on the landing while the other girls are visible in the kitchen through the door from the living room." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That would look pretty hot, but they would have to be very quiet to keep from getting caught and it would be another quickie." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"So? If you're going to cheat on your wife while she and two other people just downstairs are you going to take two hours and be making a lot of noise? No; you're going to be quick and quiet so that you don't get caught. The danger factor of fucking at the top of the stairs would be perfect for Rachel...she wouldn't care if they were caught. After having his plans for the weekend ruined Troy might not care all that much if they're caught either." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"I like it. We'll still have to come up with something to set it up, but that's a great way to get Rachel and Troy a scene." Susan said.

"Did you come up with anything since we talked last time?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"Actually yes. We decided that there would be a history between Emily and Rachel and that they would have a scene together. We also decided to try to have a scene for Heather and Emily where Heather seduces Emily; I think I know the perfect scene for them...the hot tub." Susan said.

"The hot tub?" Robert asked.

Susan nodded.

"Yes. We get the two of them in the hot tub alone and get them naked and playing around. The way I figure it Heather wants to fuck both Troy and Emily as much as Rachel does so when she sees an opportunity she would seduce Emily in the hot tub." Susan said.

"Okay, but where is everyone else when this is going on? Why are just the two of them in the hot tub?" Robert asked.

Susan shrugged.

"Maybe it's late at night and everyone else is asleep, or maybe the others went shopping. People need things on a trip like that. They need groceries. They need more booze. They want to get souvenirs. There are plenty of reasons to have the others out of the house or in the house but otherwise occupied. We could even have them be gone, but come home while Emily and Heather are still at it and Alison could see them out on the deck." Susan said.

Robert nodded and started typing.

"Okay, I like that; it furthers the idea we've got of Alison watching the others in action. I saw something that I think is perfect for the movie when we were cleaning up last time that I'm not sure you saw." Robert said.

"What was it?" Susan asked.

"You went into the master shower to get cleaned up, but I went down the hall to the shared bathroom for the rest of the upstairs bedrooms. There is a huge walk in shower with glass walls on 3 sides in there. It's easily big enough that we could have 3 or 4 people in there at once. I was thinking that one of Alison's scenes could be a lesbian threesome where the much more experienced Rachel and Heather join her in the shower and introduce her to the ways that women give each other pleasure. It would be the first time that she's ever been with another woman." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Three wet naked women playing together in a shower...if that doesn't say porn movie scene nothing that we've come up with does. I love it." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I thought that you might like the idea. We don't know who will be playing who, but if Amy ends up as either Rachel or Heather I've got an idea that we can incorporate into the scene." Robert said.

"What is it?" Susan asked.

"Amy has breast implants; Alison has never been with a woman before so if Amy ends up as either Heather or Rachel she could feel for the difference between real breasts and fake ones." Robert said.

Susan laughed.

"That's beautiful. Hopefully she won't want to be Emily." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"If she does end up as Emily we'll just write that part into the threesome with Troy and Alison." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"I like it...we should definitely do that. Let's go over what scenes we've got so far." Susan said.

Robert scrolled through the scenes that they'd come up with.

"Okay we've got a love making scene for Troy and Emily. We've got a threesome with Troy, Emily, and Alison where Alison gets invited in after watching from the hallway at the start. We've got a scene in the outdoor shower between Troy and Heather. We added a scene at the top of the stairs between Troy and Rachel. We've got a scene in the hot tub between Emily and Heather. We've got a threesome in the shower between Heather, Rachel, and Alison. What else did we have?" Robert asked.

"The scene in the kitchen between Emily and Rachel." Susan said.

"That's right. I must have forgotten to write that one down last time." Robert said.

Robert typed the description of the scene into the computer.

"So as of right now Troy has 4 scenes, Emily has 4 scenes, Rachel has 3 scenes, Heather has 3 scenes, and Alison has 2 scenes. That's not bad." Robert said.

"I agree that it's not bad, but it's not necessarily good either. Kelly might not want to have many scenes, but the others were all into the idea. Right now two of them have one less scene than the others. I think we should try to fix that so that they all have the same number of scenes; at least at the start. Given the scenes that we have right now it's an easy enough problem to fix, we have Rachel and Heather do a scene together." Susan said.

"Okay that would certainly do it; how do we go about that?" Robert asked.

"Maybe they could both be horny one of the nights that they're there so Rachel, as the aggressive one, goes to Heather's room in the middle of the night and they fuck in her bed." Susan said.

"And Heather just goes with it?" Robert asked.

"Maybe they've had quite a bit to drink and they're horny. Heather's not exactly innocent after all. Maybe they have a sexual history together too; not like Rachel and Emily's history, but maybe they've been together before. We'll figure that part out, but the basics are that Rachel walks into Heather's room naked and Heather is horny and tipsy so she pulls Rachel into the bed with her." Susan said.

Robert nodded and typed up the description.

"Okay; that would work. I just thought of another scene that would be almost as much for Alison as it would be for one of the others." Robert said.

"What is it?" Susan asked.

"Alison sees one of the other girls masturbating either through their bedroom door or the bathroom door or something and she stands in the hallway and masturbates along with her." Robert said.

Susan laughed and shook her head.

"That's a bit tame compared to the other scenes, but it plays up Alison's voyeur character. If we make it Rachel that's she's watching it would also play up her character's desire for pleasure." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"That's perfect." Robert said.

Robert typed the new idea into the computer.

"So do you want to work on some of the dialogue stuff now?" Robert asked.

Susan shook her head.

"I think that's the kind of thing we can work on individually. We're going to have so little time working together like this that we should use the time that we have going over the dialogue that we've both come up with, but focusing most of our attention on the sex; don't you think?" Susan asked.

"That would make sense." Robert said.

Susan reached over and began rubbing the front of Robert's pants.

"What are you doing?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"I'm just checking to see if you're having the same reaction to what we've written tonight that I am. From the feel of things you are." Susan said.

"Oh yeah...let me check." Robert said.

Robert pushed Susan's skirt up high enough to expose her panties. He pushed her legs open far enough for him to get his hand on the crotch of her panties; he could feel that they were wet and he could feel the heat of her arousal. He began stroking her panty covered pussy.

"Wow; I'd say you might even be more worked up right now than I am." Robert said.

"Robert...this is so wrong, but would you mind if I sucked your cock?" Susan asked.

Robert laughed.

"I'll tell you what...if I can lick your pussy you can suck my cock." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That seems like a fair trade; deal." Susan said.

They both stood up and quickly shed their clothes. Robert lay down on the carpeted floor of the home office and Susan mounted him in a 69. Robert began lapping at Susan's pussy as she began sucking and stroking his cock.

"God you taste so good." Robert said.

Susan pulled her mouth off of Robert's cock.

"So do you." Susan said.

They licked and sucked each other for several minutes when all of a sudden Susan pulled her mouth off of Robert's cock and got up. Robert was concerned for a moment until he saw her grab the box of condoms of the desk and rip it open.

Susan took one of the condoms, opened the package, and knelt beside Robert. Susan held Robert's cock at the base with one hand as she placed the condom over the head with her other hand. Slowly she rolled the condom over the length of Robert's cock. She then moved over him and guided it into her pussy.

"I hope you don't mind the change." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"Your pussy tasted great, but it feels even better on my cock." Robert said.

Susan started rocking her hips to fuck Robert as he lay on the floor. Robert reached up and squeezed Susan's breasts.

"God you're so sexy." Robert said.

After a while Robert started getting close so he decided to take charge; he grabbed Susan and rolled over so that he was on top of her. He fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes before he came.

They rested for a minute with Robert on top of Susan; Robert moved off of her, he pulled the condom off, and they both started getting dressed.

"I guess the condoms were a good idea." Robert said.

Susan shrugged.

"Personally I hate those things, but I understand the need for them given the situation." Susan said.

"Isn't it the guy that's supposed to say that he hates condoms?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"We don't like them either Robert; we just have to insist so that you'll wear them. A girl has to protect herself you know." Susan said.

Robert laughed.

They went back to the computer and went through the character bio information again.

"I think we have enough now that we can put together the information about the characters and give them to everyone so they can start working on who they'll be." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"Right; I'll type those up a little more formally than they are now and we can sit down with the 5 of them and talk to them about the characters and about some of the scenes that we've come up with." Robert said.

"We'll also have to ask them if they're willing to do some of the things that we've come up with or if we'll have to rework those scenes." Susan said.

"Right." Robert said.

"Outside of that we need to start working individually to create some of the dialogue for the non-sex scenes that either sets up a sex scene or transitions between them." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"We need to work on the story that makes all of the sex scenes tie together and make sense." Robert said.

Robert saved the file with the script in it to 2 flash drives and gave one of them to Susan.

"We'll keep the master file on my computer, but we can both work on these copies and then we'll add from our copies to the master." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"That works for me." Susan said.

"I'll let you know when I have the bio sheets ready to go and we'll get our 5 'actors' together and talk to them." Robert said.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few days." Susan said.

Susan left.

The next morning John was up before the sun. Kelly was still asleep so he quietly put on his workout gear and slipped out of the bedroom. John had been jogging every morning. As he'd progressed he kept going longer and longer distances.

He only went half as far on Tuesdays and Thursdays as he did on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays he did sit ups and weight training in the garage in addition to his jogging.

John would always be hot and sweaty when he finished his workout, but he was seeing results, and he wasn't the only one. John stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel, but instead Kelly put his phone in his hand.

"What's this for?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Today's the day that you call in sick." Kelly said.

John smiled; he scrolled through his contact list, found his boss' number, called him, told him he wouldn't be in that day, and hung up.

"Okay; I'm all yours. What are you gonna do with me?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I'm gonna take you into that shower and scrub you nice and clean." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Not that taking a shower with you doesn't sound fun baby, but why didn't you do this earlier? I just took a shower; I'm already clean." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Maybe, but I know how to get you dirty again." Kelly said.

"Oh yeah? How are you gonna do that?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Have a seat on the floor in there and I'll show you." Kelly said.

"On the floor?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Trust me." Kelly said.

John stepped back into the shower and sat down on the floor. Kelly quickly shed the panties and T-shirt that she'd slept in and stepped into the shower with John.

"How exactly are you going to get me dirty in the shower?" John asked.

"By giving you a shower." Kelly said.

"I don't follow you. How will a shower get me dirty?" John asked.

Kelly smiled and cupped her pussy with her left hand.

"I'm going to give you a shower...with this." Kelly said.

John looked at Kelly's pussy.

"You're gonna pee on me?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Is that okay?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"I guess it would be okay. It's not something I've ever had done to me before." John said.

"It's something that I really want to try. Will you let me?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"Anything for you baby." John said.

Kelly smiled and moved closer so that she was straddling John's legs and only inches from his face and chest.

"You might want to close your eyes and mouth...some of this will get on your face. One of the things I want to do most is pee on your face." Kelly said.

"Just try not to get it up my nose." John said.

John closed his eyes and clamped his lips shut tight. Kelly looked down at her husband and smiled as she started peeing.

John felt the warm spray of urine on his chin and neck first; it was almost as warm as the water of the shower he'd just taken. Kelly adjusted her position and angle and John could feel a jet of his wife's urine on his lips, on his cheeks, on his eyelids, and up to his forehead.

"God that's so sexy baby." Kelly said.

Kelly moved down so that she peed on John's chest and on his cock and balls. She hadn't yet been to the bathroom that morning so she had a fair amount of urine, but all too soon her stream had slowed to a trickle. She moved even closer so that she could squeeze every last drop onto John's face.

"Okay, that's all I've got." Kelly said.

John wiped his hands over his eyes before opening them. When he did he looked up towards Kelly; she was smiling.

"Well you certainly got me dirty. Did you enjoy that?" John asked.

Kelly dropped to her knees and kissed John even as droplets of her urine still clung to his lips.

"Baby, I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed that. I hope it wasn't too bad for you." Kelly said.

"Knowing that it was urine made it a little uncomfortable, but since it was yours it was okay. Can we turn the water on so I can rinse off now?" John asked.

"That depends on whether or not you have to pee." Kelly said.

"You want me to pee on you now?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Yes." Kelly said.

"Well I don't need to go right now. I went before I got in the shower. Maybe I'll have to go in a few minutes." John said.

"Okay. We're not getting out of this shower until you've peed on me though." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"Okay." John said.

John stood up and turned on the shower. He moved under the warm clean water and started rinsing the urine off of his body. As John was rubbing his chest Kelly started stroking John's cock.

"That feels good baby." John said.

"Now that you're nice and hard what would you like to do with this big cock of yours?" Kelly asked.

John smiled; he grabbed Kelly's breasts.

"I think I want to put it between these big beautiful tits and fuck them until I cum all over them; then I'll piss all over them. How does that sound?" John asked.

Kelly smiled. She lay on her back on the floor of the shower and John moved over her. Kelly used her hands to press her breasts together around John's cock. John rocked his hips to stroke his cock between Kelly's breasts.

"God your tits feel so good on my cock. It looks so fucking hot." John said.

John had to fuck Kelly's tits for quite a while to get close to cumming, but he didn't care; he loved looking down and seeing his cock between them. When he was finally close John pulled his cock from between Kelly's breasts and used his hand to stroke himself over the edge. When he came he did his best to get some of his cum on both breasts and on her face as well.