Home Made Porno Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn...maybe we should have Robert and Susan put that in the movie." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'm sure that they'd be happy to put it in for you." Kelly said.

John moved so that he was beside Kelly instead of straddling her. He stood up.

"If you want me to pee on you get up on your knees because I'm ready." John said.

Kelly smiled and moved to her knees. John took hold of his cock and looked at his wife.

"So what do you want me to pee on?" John asked.

"My face and my boobs; it would be a little hard to pee on my pussy from this angle, but maybe my hair." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"Okay...get ready." John said.

Kelly closed her eyes, but left her mouth wide open. John looked down at his wife.

"Do you want me to pee in your mouth?" John asked.

Kelly shrugged.

"A little; I want to taste it." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"Oh Jesus...fuck it...okay; get ready." John said.

John wasn't sure how much he would have so he pointed his cock at Kelly's face as he started peeing. His stream hit her in the forehead and he moved down quickly over her eyes to her cheeks, into her open mouth, down her chin to her breasts, and backup to her face. John was surprised when Kelly opened her eyes, moved forward, took the head of his cock in her mouth, closed her lips around it and swallowed gulp after gulp until John had finished peeing; he'd been too stunned to stop.

When she'd gotten the last drop of John's piss out of him Kelly stood up, licked her lips, and forcefully kisser her husband.

"God that was amazing." Kelly said.

"You just drank some of my piss." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I know; lucky thing I called in sick today." Kelly said.

"Jesus Kelly...that was...I don't know what that was." John said.

Kelly put her arms around John.

"What can I say? The thought of making this movie has brought out a lot of deep and dirty thoughts in me. I hope that's okay with you." Kelly said.

"Is it okay with you that I'm going to take you to the bedroom and fuck you in the ass?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"That sounds like fun actually." Kelly said.

"Then it's okay that you're thinking about kinky shit; just promise me that I'll be the one you try it with and that if I say no it stops right there." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Of course baby; I would never cheat on you. I'm gonna fuck the girls in the movie and I guess I would have fucked the other guys if they'd been in it with us, but that's not cheating. If I want to do something and you aren't comfortable with it we just won't do it." Kelly said.

They rinsed off and headed to the bedroom. Kelly leaned over the end of the bed the way John liked her when he was fucking her in the ass. John grabbed a tube of lube and quickly lubed up his cock.

"Ready baby?" John asked.

Kelly wiggled her ass at John.

"Bring it on. We may as well make the most of your sick day." Kelly said.

John moved behind his wife and pushed the head of his lubed cock against Kelly's puckered asshole. Kelly moaned as John's cock forced its way past the resistance of her anus.

"Oh yes baby...fuck me." Kelly said.

John pushed his cock deep into Kelly's ass and started fucking her.

"I love fucking your tight little ass, but since you already drank my piss you're gonna do something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm gonna take my cock out of your ass and you're gonna suck it." John grunted.

John fucked Kelly until he was getting close to cumming; he pulled his cock out of her ass and Kelly moved to her knees and started sucking his cock.

"That's right, taste your ass on my cock." John said.

John grabbed Kelly's head and fucked her face the point where she was gagging. He came in her mouth and smiled down at her.

"Lick the rest of your ass off of my cock." John said.

Kelly licked up and down the length of John's cock.

"That's a good girl. Now, we both called in sick so we should be in bed." John said.

Kelly smiled; they spent the rest of the day fucking.

As he drifted off to sleep that night John couldn't help but think that the movie was already paying off; it had brought out a dirty side of Kelly that he'd wanted to see for a long time.

To be continued...