Home Made Porno Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers

"It was really exciting. I was pretty nervous about it at first, but not nearly as nervous as Kelly was. Amy and I were excited enough about what we were doing to get over our being nervous enough for us to start kissing and touching each other and all that, but Kelly didn't join in until Amy and I were rubbing each other's pussies." Julie said.

Eric smiled mindlessly as he pictured Lisa and Amy naked and playing with each other's pussies. He shook his head to regain his composure.

"Did you ask Kelly why she wanted the three of you to meet at the hotel? Was it to keep things out of our homes?" Eric asked.

Julie shook her head.

"No, she wasn't worried about that. She actually wanted us to get together there because the hotel room she got us had a big walk in shower like the one the three of us are supposed to have a scene together in at the beach house. We went in there first thing and with the shower actually running we found that there are some things that we can't do, some that are hard to do, and others that are easy to do. It was a good idea on Kelly's part because otherwise we could have gotten ready to shoot the movie...been completely comfortable having sex with each other and then been slipping and sliding all over the shower requiring multiple takes to get the scene right. Now we can plan the shower scene so that it will work." Julie said.

"So the three of you had your first experience with other women in a shower...kind of like Kelly's character will in the movie?" Eric asked.

"Yeah." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"That's so hot. I can just picture the three of you all wet and naked in a steamy shower...I wish I'd seen it." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"Don't worry baby; you didn't get to watch it today, but when we make the movie you'll get to watch it happen. Then you'll get to see it again and again on film." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"When are you getting together with John?" Eric asked.

"I was texting with him last night and he and I are meeting Tuesday night at their house after work. I'll probably need to get together with him a few times to be sure that we're comfortable together on camera. I'm also going to be getting together with Amy and Kelly again and I'll be getting together with Lisa too if that's okay." Julie said.

Eric shrugged.

"I guess that's okay. If you need me to take off so you can have some privacy to do it here just let me know." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"Thanks for being so understanding. I know that you're getting off on the idea of me being with someone else, but it's still really comforting to know that you're confident enough in our marriage to be okay with all of this. I could never have gone through with today and I certainly couldn't go through with Tuesday night or the movie without your support." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"As long as your work to prepare for the movie doesn't affect our sex life you've got my full support." Eric said.

Julie shook her head.

"I'm afraid that I can't promise that it won't affect our sex life Eric. I've got a feeling that having sex with John and the girls to prepare for the movie will leave me horny pretty much full time. I hope you're able to accept that." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"Well I suppose that kind of effect would be okay." Eric said.

"Let's go upstairs." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"Why bother going upstairs?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled; she pulled her top off and started opening her shorts. Eric quickly shed his own clothes. He pulled Julie onto the couch with him and guided her down onto his cock. Julie tried to move up and down on it, but Eric held her in place.

"Did you like your first taste of another woman's pussy?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"Yes." Julie said.

"Whose pussy did you taste first?" Eric asked.

"Amy's." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"How did you do it? Did you go one at a time? Did you do a 69?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"Actually we made a triangle on the floor of the shower. I licked Amy's pussy, she licked Kelly's pussy, and Kelly licked mine." Julie said.

"Did you make each other cum?" Eric asked.

Julie shook her head.

"Not the first time. We all enjoyed it, but we were excited to taste the other girl so before we could make each other cum we turned the other way so that I was licking Kelly's pussy, Kelly was licking Amy's pussy, and Amy was licking mine." Julie said.

"Did you cum like that?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I made Kelly cum first, but Amy and I weren't far behind her." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"That's so fucking hot. How many times did one of them make you cum today?" Eric asked.

"I came a total of 3 times; once from Kelly and twice from Amy." Julie said.

Eric smiled and moved his hands away from holding his wife down on his cock. She started moving up and down on it. Eric pulled Julie down to him and sucked and licked her nipples.

"I bet they loved your tits didn't they." Eric said.

"Yeah...they loved them. Amy's were the most interesting though; Kelly and I had never felt breasts with implants before. They're amazing." Julie said.

After a few minutes of Julie bouncing on his cock Eric grabbed Julie's hips and forced her down hard onto him as he exploded inside her. Julie slumped forward onto Eric and kissed him.

"God baby that was incredible." Julie said.

"Hearing about you and the girls was so fucking hot that I couldn't help myself." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"If you fuck me like that when you hear about me having sex with women I can't wait to see what you do to me when I tell you about my first time with John." Julie said.

"When is that by the way?" Eric asked.

"I'm pretty sure we decided to meet over here Friday night if that's okay with you." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"Are you sure you can't do it sooner?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"Patience my love; good things come to those who wait. You've got almost a week to think about me with John to work you up beforehand." Julie said.

Eric smiled and kissed his wife.

"God damn it I love you." Eric said.

When Amy got home from the hotel Robert kissed her.

"Welcome home; did you have fun?" Robert asked.

Amy laughed and shook her head.

"It was unbelievable. The whole thing seems like a dream. I had sex with Kelly and Julie today. I had my first experience with another woman today." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"I'm glad you had fun. You've told me that you don't want the details of what happens between me and Susan so I won't ask you what happened." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"You won't ask, but you're desperate to hear what happened aren't you?" Amy asked.

Robert shrugged.

"I wouldn't say desperate, but certainly curious; it's not every day that your wife has her first lesbian experience." Robert said.

Amy laughed.

"It would be a little tough to have my first lesbian experience every day. I guess I could tell you a little about what happened, but you have to be naked. Take your clothes off." Amy said.

"Seriously?" Robert asked.

"Do you want to hear about it or not?" Amy asked.

Robert looked at his wife for a moment before quickly shedding his clothes. Amy smiled.

"Good, now sit here in this chair." Amy said.

Amy pulled a chair away from the kitchen table and put it in the middle of the room; Robert sat down.

"Open your legs nice and wide." Amy said.

Robert moved his legs so that his feet were well outside the front legs of the chair.

"Very good, now put your hands behind you." Amy said.

"Why?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"I don't want you to be touching yourself while I'm telling you what happened. Now put your hands behind your back." Amy said.

Robert put his hands behind the back of the chair.

"Now, do you think that you can stay sitting like that on your own or do I need to tie you up?" Amy asked.

"I'll stay like this." Robert said.

"Okay then." Amy said.

Amy sat on the table facing Robert; she'd positioned the chair so that if she reached out with her foot she could touch his cock and balls with her toes.

"Are you ready?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Julie and I got to the hotel at about the same time; we met at the elevator and went up together. Kelly was already there. We went to the suite and she let us in. We asked her why she'd wanted us to spend the money on a hotel room instead of doing it at one of our houses and she explained that the suite had a large shower like the one that we're supposed to have our threesome in so she figured we could work on it in that shower instead of having to go out to the beach house." Amy said.

"So she rented a hotel suite just for the shower?" Robert asked.

Amy nodded and smiled.

"Uh-huh. We never even went near the bed; we were in the bathroom the whole time." Amy said.

"So what happened?" Robert asked.

"When Julie and I heard what Kelly had in mind we thought it was a great idea so she and I took our clothes off right away. Kelly was a little more hesitant so Julie and I were already warming up the shower before Kelly was done getting undressed." Amy said.

"She's the one that rented the suite and she was the one that was nervous?" Robert asked.

"Julie and I were both incredibly nervous too; after all we were there to have sex with someone other than our husbands...and have sex with another woman for the first time. We just had a head start on Kelly when it came to being turned on enough to overcome our nerves. She wasn't so nervous that she ran run out saying that she couldn't do it or anything, she took her clothes off and got in the shower with us. Julie and I were both all wet and we were kind of hugging and trying out kissing each other when Kelly came in. We invited her over to join us but she said she was still a little nervous and said we should start without her and she'd join us when she was ready." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"It sounds a lot like her character for the movie." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"That's true; maybe it's fitting that you made her character the shy one. Anyway Julie and I kissed each other and started playing with each other's boobs. That was really interesting. I've played with my own breasts before, but I've never had my hands on another woman's bare breasts before today. I also haven't had anyone but you play with my breasts in a long time, nobody but you has played with them since I got my implants so it was really exciting to have Julie touching them. We grabbed them, squeezed them, played with the nipples, and licked and sucked them." Amy said.

Robert smiled. Amy smiled as she saw the beginnings of an erection starting between Robert's legs.

"After playing with each other's tits for a while we got a little more adventurous and moved our hands down to each other's pussies. I slipped my middle finger up into Julie's pussy so she did the same to me." Amy said.

"Oh man...that's hot." Robert said.

Robert shifted in his seat.

"Careful with your movements...if you move out of the position I put you in I'll stop telling you what happened." Amy said.

"Sorry baby; I won't move anymore." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Good. It was when Julie and I had our fingers in each other's pussies that it became clear that Kelly was ready to get in on the fun. We looked over at her and she was rubbing her pussy. Julie and I reached out and pulled her to us. I grabbed her breasts and pulled her into a kiss and Julie moved behind her to grab her ass. We sort of made a sandwich out of Kelly with Julie pressing hard against her from behind and me pressing hard against her from the front." Amy said.

"God that would have been hot; I wish I'd seen it." Robert said.

Amy smiled as she slipped off her sandals.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get to see it today, but you'll get to see it or something close when we shoot the shower scene for the movie baby." Amy said.

Amy moved one of her feet up to stroke Robert's bare legs around his fully erect cock.

"Kelly surprised us by moving her hands to our pussies. She started fingering and rubbing both of our pussies at the same time. Julie and I decided to share Kelly's pussy. I had easier access since I was in front of her so I slipped two fingers inside her as Julie rubbed her clit. Can you picture that baby? The three of us standing in a steamy shower...our bodies dripping wet...we're pressed together as tight as we can and we're playing with each other's pussies." Amy said.

Amy reached out with her foot and gently stroked the head of Robert's cock with her big toe.

"Can you picture it?" Amy asked.

Robert moaned.

"Yes." Robert said.

"I wish I could say that we made each other cum like that; heaven knows that we were all turned on enough that we could have if we'd kept at it for a few minutes, but there was one more barrier to cross. We'd kissed each other. We'd touched each other's breasts. We'd licked and sucked each other's nipples. We'd touched each other's pussies. We had just one thing left to do and our journey to lesbianism would be complete. We had to put our faces between another woman's legs and taste their pussy." Amy said.

Amy smiled when she saw Robert's cock twitch.

"We all wanted that first taste so we weren't going to wait around to go one at a time or have one of us wait while the other two did a 69 so we all laid down on the floor of the shower and made a triangle. I've tasted my own pussy either on my fingers, on a toy, and on your cock, but the first pussy that I tasted that wasn't my own was Kelly's. I started licking her while she was licking Julie and Julie was licking this." Amy said.

Amy got off the table, opened her shorts, pushed her shorts and panties down, stepped out of them, and sat back on the table with her legs open enough for Robert to see her pussy. Robert's eyes were locked on his wife's pussy as she reached down and touched it.

"Julie's tongue felt so good. She didn't know what she was doing, but she was so eager and so excited. I also enjoyed tasting Kelly's pussy. I had never been that close to a woman's pussy before, but now that I have I can understand why guys love them so much. It was beautiful. The smooth skin around it, the delicate folds of her pussy lips, her cute little clit poking out of its hood, that alluring aroma, and that sweet taste." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"Baby...you haven't truly experienced a pussy until you've been that close to one outside of a shower. The scent and the taste that you had today were dampened by the water in the shower. If you want to truly experience a pussy you should go down on one of them after you work out without showering first. The smell and the taste are amplified." Robert said.

Amy reached out with her foot and stroked it up and down the side of Robert's cock; she smiled.

"I'll have to talk to the girls about doing that." Amy said.

"Did Julie make you cum?" Robert asked.

Amy shook her head.

"No. She could have if we'd kept at it for a few more minutes, but after tasting one pussy we wanted to taste another. We flipped end for end so I still had the taste of Kelly's pussy in my mouth as I started licking Julie's." Amy said.

Robert smiled; he moaned and writhed in his chair without shifting his position.

"Careful baby. We're just getting to the good part." Amy said.

"Sorry...this is just driving me wild." Robert said.

Amy smiled and moved both of her feet up to stroke up and down the sides of Robert's cock.

"I can see that, but you need to control yourself or you won't get to hear the rest." Amy said.

"I'll be good." Robert said.

"We were all really turned on and after a few minutes to figure things out we were doing well enough at licking each other's pussies we were all getting close. I wasn't the first one to cum, that was Kelly, but both Julie and I weren't far behind her. We all came within maybe two minutes of each other. So we'd crossed another boundary; we'd all made another woman cum." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"I bet you all enjoyed that." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"It certainly was exciting and it was a confidence boost to know that I could give a woman enough pleasure to make her cum." Amy said.

"So after you'd made each other cum what did you do?" Robert asked.

Amy reached her foot between Robert's legs and pressed lightly against hit balls. Robert moaned at the pressure, but was careful not to move; Amy smiled.

"As you can imagine we were all pretty happy, excited, and turned on by what had just happened. It had been years since anyone other than our husbands...or of course ourselves had made any of us cum. We wanted to cum again...we wanted to make each other cum again. We also wanted to play around more and experiment a little so we stayed on the floor. I started licking Julie's pussy again, she started licking Kelly's, and Kelly started licking mine. We were all really turned on and after just having orgasms we were even more turned on. Instead of just using our tongues like we had the first time we used our hands as well the second time." Amy said.

While still pressing against Robert's balls with one of her feet Amy stroked her other foot up and down his hard cock. She could feel Robert shaking with lust; she smiled.

"I'd already had my fingers inside both Kelly and Julie, but the inside of Julie's pussy felt different as I was fingering her after she'd cum. It was softer...warmer...there was much more of a squishy sound as I was fingering her. I spent most of the time licking her clit, but I kept flicking my tongue down to lick her juices off of my fingers as well." Amy said.

"How many fingers did you use?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"I started with two, but after a few minutes I added a third." Amy said.

"Did you make her cum again?" Robert asked.

Amy shook her head.

"No; we decided that we wanted to make the other girl cum this time so again we changed positions so that I was working on Kelly's pussy, she was working on Julie's, and Julie was working on mine. My fingers were still covered in Julie's juices as I pushed them into Kelly. Julie's fingers were still covered in my Kelly's juices as she pushed them into me." Amy said.

Robert stared at his wife's pussy and licked his lips.

"So there are traces of all three of your pussies in you right now?" Robert asked.

Amy pressed down harder against Robert's balls causing him to groan; she let up slightly, but was still applying pressure.

"Yes; there's probably still a little of all three of us in there." Amy said.

Amy reached down between her legs, rubbed her middle finger between her pussy lips, slipped it into her pussy, and pulled it out. Her finger was glistening with the juices of her pussy. She very seductively put her finger in her mouth and sucked the juices off.

"We taste delicious together." Amy said.

"I'll bet you do. So Kelly made you cum the second time?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled; she nodded.

"Yes; another of my best friends made me cum. I made Julie cum and she made Kelly cum. It was wonderful." Amy said.

"I'll bet." Robert said.

Amy teased the head of Robert's cock with one of her feet while applying pressure and then letting off his balls with the other.

"Baby you don't know what you're doing to me." Robert said.

Amy smiled, pulled her top off, and rocked back so she was supporting herself on her elbows on the table. Since she had breast implants her breasts stood proud of her chest; she laughed.

"I know exactly what I'm doing to you sweetheart; that's why I'm doing it. One thing I'm not clear on though is which are you enjoying more...hearing what I did with Julie and Kelly, or me teasing you like this and not letting you touch me when it's clear that you want to jump out of that chair and fuck me so hard that we break the table?" Amy asked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers