Home Made Porno Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert smiled.

"They're both driving me mad." Robert said.

"So should I continue or do you want to stop and fuck?" Amy asked.

"Do I get to hear the rest if we stop and fuck?" Robert asked.

Amy shook her head.

"No; if you want to hear it all you have to wait to have the release that you need so bad right now." Amy said.

Amy stroked her foot up and down Robert's cock and pressed down against his balls with the other foot; Robert groaned.

"God damn it Amy...this is murder." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"It can end whenever you say." Amy said.

"How much of the story is left? Is it as hot as what you've told me so far?" Robert asked.

"I came one more time while I was with the girls and it was the best orgasm of the three." Amy said.

Amy teased the sensitive head of Robert's cock with her toes.

"What's your decision?" Amy asked.

"Finish the story." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"After we'd all cum the second time we moved so that we were all sitting on the floor against the wall of the shower side by side. It lucked out that I was in the middle so I got to turn to my right and kiss Kelly and then turn to my left and kiss Julie. The one that I wasn't kissing was kissing my shoulder or neck and playing with my breasts. I put my hands between their legs and rubbed their clits as I switched back and forth kissing them." Amy said.

"Did you enjoy kissing them?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"Yes I did. You know that I'm a kissing person to begin with. I love just kissing someone. We sit here and make out like teenagers at least once a week and I absolutely love it. Today wasn't the first time that I've kissed Julie or Kelly, I've been kissing Julie, Kelly, and Lisa when we get together to hang out for years; that's just how I say hello to them. Those have always been closed mouth kisses though; they've never been even remotely sexual like today. Sitting in that shower...naked and making out with Julie and Kelly like that was incredible." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"Was it odd kissing two of your closest friends like that?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"It was a little strange sharing an open mouth kiss with them when we first got started, but by the time we were sitting side by side all of that was gone. I was between two incredibly sexy women that had both made me cum. As I was kissing them I was tasting their mouths to see if I could taste my pussy on their tongues." Amy said.

"So what happened?" Robert asked.

"After making out for a while we all kind of calmed down and started talking about the movie. We decided that our scene would probably need more than the three of us laying on the ground licking each other's pussies so we decided to give some other things a try. The first thing that we came up with was the idea of licking a girl's pussy from behind while she's bent over. Julie stood up in front of me and bent over. She looked so god damn sexy like that; the water running over her smooth perfect ass, across her pussy, and down her legs." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"I can picture it." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"While I was looking at her bent over like that I saw her asshole and remembered what you and Susan had asked us if we'd be willing to do in the movie; the ass licking scene I'm supposed to have with Lisa. That's not something I've ever done with anyone male or female so I asked Julie if she'd let me try it with her." Amy said.

Amy could feel Robert trembling as her foot continued to apply varying levels of pressure to his balls.

"What did she say?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"She was a little concerned that she might not be completely clean the way we would be for the movie with enemas and all that. I said I was willing to risk it so she said I could go ahead. I moved in close and started licking her asshole." Amy said.

Robert's body shuddered; if not for the pressure of Amy's foot on his balls he might have fallen off of the chair.

"What...what did you think of it?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"It wasn't as fun for me as licking her pussy had been. She was very clean, but there was still a little bit of a taste to it. It wasn't bad enough to make me stop. I get that my character is supposed to love it and I think I can fake that for the movie. Having my tongue on her asshole didn't do much for me, but Julie must have thought it felt pretty good because she almost fell on her face." Amy said.

"She almost fell over?" Robert asked.

"Part of that was that it wasn't easy to keep your balance on the slick floor of the shower when you're bent over the way she was. Kelly and I both had the same problem. The sensation of having someone's tongue on her asshole contributed to it too though." Amy said.

"How long did you lick Julie's asshole?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"Long enough to make her cum." Amy said.

"She came from you licking her asshole?" Robert asked.

"Well...I was fingering her pussy at the same time, but yes." Amy said.

"God that's hot. I knew that would be hot for the movie." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"It gets even better. After Julie had cum Kelly said that she wanted to try it so I stood up and bent over in front of her. The feeling of Kelly's tongue on my asshole was incredible. I was surprised when Julie moved in front of me and started kissing me as Kelly was licking my asshole." Amy said.

"She was kissing you after you'd licked her asshole?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled; her husband was shaking and she could feel his balls tightening up beneath her foot.

"Yes; she had to have tasted her ass on my tongue, but she kept kissing me as Kelly worked her fingers in my pussy and her tongue on my asshole." Amy said.

"Did Kelly make you cum like that?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled; she nodded.

"She did; I came incredibly hard. After I'd cum I turned around and kissed her; I could definitely taste my own ass on her tongue." Amy said.

"Sweet Jesus...that's so hot." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Of course not to be outdone Julie wanted to give it a try and after seeing how we reacted to having our assholes licked Kelly was eager to have hers licked so she moved in front of Julie. I spent several minutes kissing Kelly as Julie fingered her pussy and licked her asshole until she came." Amy said.

"God damn...that's so hot. Did you do anything else?" Robert asked.

Amy shook her head.

"Not really. We kissed more...we played witch each other's breasts a little bit, but we'd done everything that we could think of so we decided that we were done. What do you think of my first lesbian experience?" Amy asked.

"I think it was hot as fuck." Robert said.

Amy started stroking her foot up and down the length of Robert's cock repeatedly. He moaned.

"That feels so good baby." Robert said.

"Yeah? You liked hearing what a naughty little lesbian your wife was today? You like the way I've been teasing you?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Then I'll let you choose what happens next; I'll try to finish you off like this or we can fuck, either way once you've cum you get nothing for the next 24 hours. What's it gonna be?" Amy asked.

Robert looked at his wife for a moment and then looked down at her feet as they continued to tease his cock and apply pressure to his balls.

"Normally I'd never pass up a chance to fuck you, but this feels incredible and I know that this is how you want to do it." Robert said.

"So you choose my feet?" Amy asked.

Robert nodded.

"Yes." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Good; you made the right choice." Amy said.

Amy increased the activity with her feet. She would use both feet to stroke up and down Robert's cock, but then she would go back and apply pressure to his balls again. Amy continued to tease him for several more minutes; she was stroking Robert's cock with both feet when he groaned.

"Here it comes...I'm gonna cum." Robert said.

Amy quickly moved one foot up so that she could pinch the head of Robert's cock closed between her first two toes while pressing down harder than ever before against his balls with her other foot.

Robert yelled out in a mixture of lust and pain as he climaxed. Amy's toes were clamped so tight around the head of Robert's cock that instead of erupting out of his cock and shooting all over the floor only a slow trickle of cum oozed out from between Amy's toes. It trailed down her foot in a river and dripped onto the kitchen floor.

Finally after pinching Robert's cock closed for a few seconds Amy relaxed her toes and pressed down on her husband's balls one last time. Robert's entire body spasmed and a long thick jet of cum shot out of his cock and landed on Amy's bare thigh.

After finally getting the release that he needed so badly Robert's body went limp in the chair that he was sitting in. His head slumped and he closed his eyes as he caught his breath. He opened his eyes when he felt Amy's toes against his forehead. He looked up at her.

"Now lick your cum off of my foot." Amy said.

Without even questioning it, Robert moved his mouth so that he could lick the cum off of his wife's foot. Amy smiled when he'd finished cleaning her foot.

"Very good, now lick up this mess you made on my thigh." Amy said.

Robert moved from the chair to his knees so that he could lick the cum that had landed on Amy's thigh off of her gorgeous leg.

"That's right baby; you're doing such a good job. Now, lick up the rest off of the floor." Amy said.

Robert looked up at his wife in surprise.

"What? I'm not doing that." Robert said.

"Yes you are, now get down there." Amy said.

"I can understand cleaning you up, but why the floor?" Robert asked.

"Consider it your punishment for fucking Susan without my permission." Amy said.

"I thought that you were okay with it." Robert said.

Amy shook her head.

"No, you did it and I was able to accept it. If you'd said beforehand that it might happen I might have been okay with it, but you didn't. You fucked her without my permission, now clean up your mess." Amy said.

Robert looked into his wife's eyes and then moved to his hands and knees to lick his cum off of the kitchen floor. When he'd finished he looked up at Amy.

"That was sexy as hell, now get up here and fuck me." Amy said.

Robert was surprised.

"I thought you said I wasn't getting anything else for 24 hours." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"I did say that, but I'm a woman so I can change my mind whenever I want. Right now I want you to get up here and fuck me." Amy said.

Robert smiled; he'd been driven so mad with lust by her teasing that his cock was hard and ready to go so he and moved up to fuck his wife. He pushed his cock into her.

"God baby...you really pushed my buttons today." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"I know; sometimes I have to push your buttons just to be sure that they still work." Amy said.

"Well they sure worked today." Robert said.

Robert fucked Amy as hard and as fast as he could; finally he gritted his teeth, buried his cock as deep as it would go, and grunted as he came inside Amy's pussy. Breathing heavily Robert slumped his head onto Amy's chest; she put her hand on his head and stroked his hair.

"God I love you." Robert said.

"I love you too baby." Amy said.

"So when are you getting together with John?" Robert asked.

"We're supposed to be meeting on Tuesday night after work." Amy said.

"Where are you meeting?" Robert asked.

"At John and Kelly's house." Amy said.

"Okay. I hope you have as much fun Tuesday as you had today." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"I doubt that I will. I'm sure that it will be fun and exciting being with John for the first time, but there were so many firsts for me today that made it so much hotter. Most of my sexual experience is with men so since John is a man he won't be too much different than anyone else...it's just that he's not my husband." Amy said.

"Well I still hope you have fun; even if it's not as exciting as today was." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Thanks baby." Amy said.

To be continued...