Home Made Porno Ch. 11

Story Info
5 couples make a porno...writing, a rehearsal, & a sex tape.
10.2k words
4.4
25.5k
7
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

Note: This is the 11th installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The 11th installment sees Mark help Susan with writer's block, Julie and Lisa 'rehearse', and John and Eric talk to Kelly about filming a sex tape before the movie.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning Mark was sitting in the living room reading a book when Susan walked into the room, pushed his book into his chest, and sat down on his lap. Mark smiled at his wife.

"Hey babe...what's going on?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"I had some free time this morning so I was working on the script for the movie." Susan said.

"That's great, how's it going?" Mark asked.

"Not that great actually; I'm kind of stuck at the moment. I was wondering if you might help me." Susan said.

"I'll do what I can, but I'm not a creative writer." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"I'm not looking for help with the writing...I can write it, I just need some...inspiration and direction." Susan said.

"How can I help with that?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"You can come into the office with me and get naked." Susan said.

"Come again?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled and stroked her hand over her husband's chest.

"I've done my best writing for this when I'm turned on. I need to get my juices flowing to get the words flowing. I was thinking we could go to the office, get naked, play around a little bit, and when I come up with something good I'll write it." Susan said.

"So you want me as your muse?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"I was thinking more inspirational fuck toy, but whatever you want to call yourself is fine by me. Will you help me?" Susan asked.

Mark smiled.

"I'm right behind you." Mark said.

Susan got off of Mark's lap and they headed to the office. They both undressed. They kissed for a minute and Susan squeezed Mark's cock to wake it up. She then pulled away and sat down at the computer as Mark stood nearby slowly stroking his cock.

"So what kind of scene are you working on?" Mark asked.

"John asked for more scenes so we decided to add a threesome with Troy, Rachel, and Heather. I've been working on that. I've got the set up fairly well squared away, but now I'm stuck on what to have them do." Susan said.

"So John, Amy, and Julie in a threesome. That has a lot of potential. What have you got so far?" Mark asked.

"The threesome is set up near the end of the movie, after the husband has already fucked both girls individually." Susan said.

"How does it start off? Do the girls get together and seduce him?" Mark asked.

"Sort of; the wife Emily feels guilty about fucking Rachel and Heather behind Troy's back so she sets them up to have a threesome with her husband to make up for it." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"That's a pretty nice wife...she has sex with someone else and sets her husband up to have sex with someone to make up for it." Mark said.

Susan smiled nervously; it was a direct shot at her for fucking Robert.

"Perhaps life will imitate art at some point. I could still write you into the movie...I doubt anybody would complain." Susan said.

Mark shook his head.

"I just can't be in the movie...I can't...not on camera." Mark said.

"Then, will you trust me to make it up to you at some point?" Susan asked.

Mark looked at his wife; he'd been hurt when she confessed to fucking Robert, but his love for her hadn't wavered. He nodded.

"Yes, I'll trust you to do that. Let's get back to the scene. The wife feels guilty so she sets the two girls she's had sex with up for a threesome with her husband? I thought that you already had a threesome in the movie for the married couple and Kelly's character." Mark said.

Susan nodded.

"We do, but that one is a surprise...Kelly sees John and Lisa in action and gets invited into the bedroom to join them. She sets this one up intentionally." Susan said.

"Why the threesome though? Wouldn't just one girl be enough?" Mark asked.

Susan shook her head.

"She wouldn't feel right about that; she fucked both of them so she thinks he should fuck both of them. She also doesn't trust them with her husband by themselves." Susan said.

"Clearly she shouldn't since they had both already fucked her husband behind her back." Mark said.

"Exactly. She figures by having both of them do it she'll get the full story out of them later even if her husband doesn't want to talk about it. It will also make things better for him because two girls are better than one." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"Okay. This is a porno so a threesome with two of the wife's friends makes sense. Where are the wife and the other friend when this is going on?" Mark asked.

"They go shopping. Actually the way I've got it starting is the wife and Kelly's character leave, the wife sends a text message saying 'enjoy your gift' and the husband turns around and finds Amy and Julie's characters standing there naked." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"Okay, I like it so far. Where are they when the action starts?" Mark asked.

"As of now they're in the living room at the front of the house." Susan said.

Mark was surprised.

"You're going to have them fuck in the front of the house with the big picture window?" Mark asked.

Susan gasped and put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Oh that's right...I forgot that there aren't any curtains in that room. We'll have to move the scene to the kitchen or something." Susan said.

Mark smiled and shook his head.

"No you don't...just run with it." Mark said.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked.

Mark shrugged.

"If your wife sets you up to have a threesome with two hot women at your beach house, you aren't going to care if people see you; you might want people to see you. Hell...you might even move over close to the window so that anybody that comes by will be sure to see you enjoying those two gorgeous women." Mark said.

Susan thought for a moment.

"I certainly wouldn't be comfortable doing it like that...exposed like that, but the characters in the movie might. Rachel wouldn't care at all...she'd fuck on the front lawn and invite people walking by to take video with their phones. It could also look pretty interesting visually for the movie...have Eric do a couple shots from out in the street to give the view that someone would have." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"Maybe that's how someone like me could end up in the movie...I jog by and notice what's going on. I don't join in, I just watch the show." Mark said.

"Won't you need to be running a camera?" Susan asked.

Mark shrugged.

"I'm sure we can get someone else to run the camera for a few minutes to shoot it. Maybe it wouldn't be me...maybe it would be you and Robert. That could be kind of interesting. It would be a little inside joke...the two of you stopping by to admire some of your work." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"That's certainly an interesting idea. We'll all be watching as the movie is filmed so it would kind of be a tip of the cap to that as well...there would be some people watching on screen." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"Kelly's character is supposed to be a voyeur in the movie, but there's nothing that says she has to be the only one." Mark said.

Susan smiled and typed the idea to have her and Robert be voyeurs.

"I think we'll have to try to do that. That brings back the problem that I've been having though; what should they do in the threesome?" Susan asked.

"Really? That's the problem you're having? You've been writing a porno for weeks and you don't know what to do in a hot threesome?" Mark asked.

"I'm not a man so I haven't been dreaming about a threesome with one guy and two girls since I was 10 years old." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"Well I have...I'll help you out with some ideas." Mark said.

"What have you got in mind?" Susan asked.

"We've got to start with the show through the window; John should be standing right in the middle of the window with one girl on her knees on his right, facing his cock." Mark said.

Mark stood facing Susan and used his hands to motion towards the floor to the right.

"The other woman would be on her knees to his left, facing the left side of his cock. I don't remember how high the window is so I don't know if people on the street would be able to see their tits or not, but they'd definitely see John with a woman on either side of his cock." Mark said.

"The placement seems pretty good, but what would they do down there?" Susan asked.

Mark beckoned his wife to him.

"You'll understand better if you're over here experiencing it." Mark said.

Susan smiled and moved over to her husband; she got on her knees on his right side.

"Okay, now what?" Susan asked.

Mark smiled.

"Picture another gorgeous naked woman right across from you. The two women come together to kiss each other around the guy's cock." Mark said.

"Like this?" Susan asked.

Susan leaned in wrapped her lips around as much of the side of Mark's cock as she could, she massaged it with her tongue. Mark inhaled sharply and put his hand on Susan's head.

"Just like that, except there would be another woman on the other side doing the same thing." Mark said.

Susan looked up at her husband and smiled.

"I like that. They could 'kiss' each other all up and down the length of the husband's cock. When they got to the head they could both take part of it in their mouth and tease it with their tongues as they kissed each other." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"Yeah, then one of them could suck his cock while the other licked and sucked his balls; then they could switch." Mark said.

Susan smiled, kissed the head of Mark's cock, and sprang to her feet. She rushed over to the computer and started typing.

"This is good." Susan said.

"Don't forget that just a few inches in front of John is the window so maybe John could notice the people on the sidewalk and tell the girls...they could stand up on either side of John letting them see everything, the three of them could wave and the joggers could get embarrassed and continue on their way." Mark said.

Susan kept typing.

"That's a good idea...it's a good way to get rid of them. The other option in porn would be for them to come inside and join and we're not doing that." Susan said.

Susan typed for a few minutes. When she stopped she turned the chair away from the computer and beckoned Mark closer to her. He moved over to where she could stroke his cock with her left hand as she rubbed her clit with her right hand.

"I can't thank you enough for the help baby." Susan said.

"Is this how you and Robert write?" Mark asked.

Susan shook her head.

"No, we really do work on the script most of the time when we get together. We have ended up fucking each time we've gotten together, but we're not getting together to fuck...we're working." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"It's okay to admit that you like fucking him. If you'd wanted to be in the movie, I'd have been fine with you fucking John. We've been together for a long time; someone new is exciting because it's different. It's okay to admit you enjoy it." Mark said.

"I do enjoy it, but it doesn't mean anything. It's just sex." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"I know that, but it's sex that you're having that I'm not...that's kind of frustrating." Mark said.

"I know baby, and I will find a way to make it up to you...I promise you. It might take a while, but I'm going to make it right." Susan said.

"I don't want you to think that you have to make it right Susan...I..." Mark said.

"Maybe make it right isn't the right choice of words. You've allowed me to experience someone else after being together for so long; I want you to have the same opportunity and I will try to make that happen for you. I hope that you won't go out looking for it on your own." Susan said.

"I won't baby...that would be cheating. If and when it happens I want to know that I have your approval and support the way you have mine." Mark said.

"You will baby...I promise." Susan said.

"So are you inspired to write now?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"I've definitely got some ideas brewing, but I wouldn't mind the male perspective on a threesome with two women. What other filthy things would you have them do?" Susan asked.

Mark thought for a moment; he smiled. Susan was still stroking Mark's cock and rubbing her own pussy.

"These two girls in the threesome are the sluttiest ones in the movie right?" Mark asked.

"Yeah." Susan said.

"Then how about when they move away from the window they move to the coffee table where the two girls do a 69 where John is fucking one of them while the other girl licks her clit and every once in a while John pulls out and fucks the girl's mouth?" Mark suggested.

Susan smiled and pulled her hands away from her pussy and Mark's cock; she turned to the computer and started typing.

"I like that baby." Susan said.

"If they're really freaky he could go from one girl's ass to the other's mouth." Mark said.

"We'll have to see if they'll go for that, but I'm sure they'll go for pussy to mouth. That's a very slutty porn thing to do." Susan said.

"In the same kind of vein, you could also have the girls stacked on the coffee table or something...they'd be making out as John fucks one and then moves up to fuck the other." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"I like that too. They're so horny that they're kissing each other while giving the husband complete access to fuck them." Susan said.

Susan typed for a minute before turning away from the computer; she smiled at her husband.

"Thanks for the help baby; you've given me what I need to work on this scene. What can I possibly do to thank you?" Susan asked playfully.

Mark smiled.

"Oh I've got an idea what you can do." Mark said.

Mark walked over to where Susan put her clothes and picked up her panties.

"You'll need these." Mark said.

Susan was surprised.

"You want me to put my panties on?" Susan asked.

Mark shook his head.

"I want you to stuff them in your mouth to muffle your screams as I fuck you bent over that desk." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"You think you can make me scream huh?" Susan asked.

Susan took her panties from Mark, balled them up, and put them in her mouth. Mark pulled her to him and kissed her. He forced his tongue into her mouth to lick her panties.

"You look so fucking sexy with your panties in your mouth baby. Are you ready to get fucked?" Mark asked.

"Mmm-hmm." Susan said.

Mark turned Susan around and bent her over the desk. He knelt behind his wife and attacked her pussy with his tongue. Susan moaned, the sound was muffled by the panties in her mouth. Mark licked and fingered Susan's pussy for several minutes. When she was getting close to climaxing Mark stood up and plunged his cock into her.

Susan screamed into her panty gag as her husband's forceful penetration of her pussy pushed her over the edge. Susan was still mid-orgasm as Mark started fucking her. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her hard and fast. Within minutes Susan was having a second orgasm.

Susan screamed and tried to lunge forward away from Mark when he pulled his hands away from her hips and spanked her on both sides of her ass at the same time; Mark quickly grabbed her and kept right on fucking her. He pounded away at her pussy until Susan had a third orgasm. He pulled out of her pussy and she went to straighten up to kiss him, but Mark held her down. He pressed the head of his cock against her asshole and forced it inside; Susan screamed into her panties again.

"Yeah...scream into those panties baby." Mark said.

Mark started slowly fucking his wife's ass. Susan moved her right hand to her clit and rubbed it as Mark fucked her. Mark fucked Susan's ass until she moaned into her panty filled mouth as she had another orgasm. He pulled out of her ass, turned her around, and pushed her to her knees. Susan went to take the panties out of her mouth.

"Leave them in." Mark said.

Susan's panties nearly filled her mouth so she had to take them part of the way out of her mouth to get Mark's cock in her mouth. Mark fucked his wife's face for a few minutes before grunting as he came in Susan's mouth.

Mark pulled his cock out of Susan's mouth, looked down at her, and smiled.

"Let's see how inspired you are to write after that. Let me know if you need more inspiration." Mark said.

Mark turned and walked out of the room, leaving Susan on her knees with her panties hanging out of one side of her mouth as Mark's cum ran down her chin; she smiled.

Saturday afternoon Julie walked into Tom and Lisa's house with a bottle of wine. Lisa smiled and hugged Julie.

"Are you planning on getting me drunk and taking advantage of me?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"I thought that it might help us relax." Julie said.

Julie handed Lisa the bottle of wine. Lisa smiled, opened the bottle, and poured two glasses; they each took a drink.

"That's good." Lisa said.

"I've always liked this one." Julie said.

Lisa smiled at Julie.

"So how were things with John last night?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled and shook her head.

"I almost had to call you to reschedule this Lisa; if we'd planned to meet in the morning I would have had to delay it, I was just too tired. John and I had a lot of fun and when Eric came home, he just wouldn't take no for an answer." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"So Eric really gets off on knowing that you were with John last night?" Lisa asked.

Julie nodded.

"Oh yeah...he was all over me. I spent close to two hours with John and then another two hours with Eric before going to sleep last night. I was exhausted, but I felt fantastic. I slept in this morning and when I got up Eric wanted to go again, but I had a lot of things to get done before I came over here to meet with you." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that Eric gets off on it." Lisa said.

"Why does Eric's reaction matter to you?" Julie asked.

"It reassures me about Tom." Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Julie asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"He's getting off on the idea of me being with John more than I expected him to." Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Julie asked.

"When I got home from getting together with John last Saturday Tom wanted all the details about what we did. He got super hard and excited, and he's asked me 20 times in the past week when I'm getting together with John again. If Eric's having the same kind of reaction to you being with John I'm not worried. It's just a little strange to me that my husband is so excited that I had sex with another man." Lisa said.

Julie nodded.

"I know what you mean. I knew going into this that Eric wanted to see me with someone else so I'm not totally surprised by his reaction, but I do think it's a little weird that Eric gets off on it." Julie said.

"I know that Tom loves me so I can't understand why he's so excited about me having sex with another man. Shouldn't he want me only for himself?" Lisa asked.

"You would think so, but maybe some guys just like that kind of thing." Julie said.

"I guess. I obviously didn't have to be talked into having sex with John; I was the first one to say we should make the movie when Eric challenged us to do it. I just wasn't expecting my husband to be more excited about me being in the movie than I am." Lisa said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers