Home Made Porno Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Julie nodded.

"I don't know if Eric is more excited than I am about me being in the movie, but he's certainly not upset about it." Julie said.

Lisa took a drink of her wine.

"Do you ever just stop to think about how ridiculous this all is?" Lisa asked.

Julie nodded.

"All the time; we've known each other for over 10 years and in all that time it has always been Mark and Susan, John and Kelly, Tom and Lisa, Robert and Amy, and Eric and Julie. Sure we've teased and flirted a little over the years, but nobody has ever gone beyond that. Since this all started Robert and Susan have had sex....probably several times. John has had sex with you, me, and Amy. You, me, Kelly, and Amy had never been with a woman before, but now we've all been with at least one. Robert and Susan are writing a porno that 5 of us are going to be performing in. This is completely insane, but it's also a lot of fun." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"It's been fun so far; I just hope that it stays that way all the way through. I don't want to finish a scene and look over and see Tom sad or angry." Lisa said.

Julie nodded.

"Yeah, I think we all have that fear. John has the added fear of how our husbands and his wife will react." Julie said.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah; he's under a lot of pressure. Speaking of John, what did you think of his cock last night? He certainly ended up being a good choice for the movie in that department didn't he?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"He sure did. Don't get me wrong, Eric's not small, but John's definitely bigger and thicker." Julie said.

Lisa nodded.

"I would have had sex with any of the guys for the movie, but if only one of them is going to be in it...I'm glad it's John." Lisa said.

"He's definitely the most...porn worthy of the husbands. He's even more porn worthy after last night." Julie said.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"I shaved John's balls last night." Julie said.

Lisa was stunned.

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY?" Lisa asked.

Julie nodded.

"Yeah." Julie said.

"How the hell did you get him to go for that?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"I traded him mine for his. John wants us shaved for the movie so I told him that I'd let him shave my pussy and I'll keep it shaved for the movie...if he'd let me shave him and he'll stay shaved for the movie. He agreed." Julie said.

Lisa smiled and refilled their wine glasses.

"That's awesome; I can't wait to see him like that." Lisa said.

Julie smiled.

"It's super sexy. I half expected Kelly to call me earlier...by now she's had to have seen it. I wonder what she thought about it." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"She's probably got a much better understanding of why John likes her to stay completely shaved now. So are you ready to get started?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"I'm ready when you are... I'm kind of surprised that you're so eager. When I talked to Amy the other day she said that you'd been really nervous with her." Julie said.

Lisa nodded.

"I was really nervous at the start, but she took charge and really got me through my nerves. I ended up having a lot of fun with her. I'm still nervous, but I'm also excited about exploring and preparing for the movie." Lisa said.

Julie smiled.

"Let's take this bottle of wine and find someplace more comfortable." Julie said.

"We'll go to the guest room." Lisa said.

They took their glasses and the bottle of wine and headed to the guest room.

"This is a much easier trip than the one I had to make for my first time with John...we drove all the way out to the beach house. We should have just done it here. He came over to your house so you didn't have to go anywhere." Lisa said.

"It was pretty convenient having him come over like that. That's not the only difference between my time with John and yours though." Julie said.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"You and I had very different experiences with John." Julie said.

"What was different about them?" Lisa asked.

"From what you told me the other day you two tried a bunch of different positions and there wasn't much kissing or anything...it was way different for us. We undressed each other, we kissed all over each other's bodies, and we only did it in a couple of positions. It was a much more sensual experience." Julie said.

"That doesn't really surprise me...you're the third one of us that he's been with; I was the first. He was probably still pretty nervous when he was with you, but after being with both me and Amy he'd gotten over the biggest part of the nerves." Lisa said.

"I suppose that's true. Maybe you should have gone third so that you two could have had it the easiest; you're supposed to be playing his wife after all." Julie said.

Lisa shook her head.

"We already decided that we're going to have to get together again before we start filming. We'll be much more comfortable the second time around so we'll be able to do the kissing and passion stuff." Lisa said.

Julie took a drink of her wine and then put her glass on the night stand. She turned towards Lisa and put one hand on her leg and the other on one of her arms...she started slowly stroking Lisa's skin.

"That's nice." Lisa said.

Julie leaned in and kissed Lisa. Lisa pushed Julie away, but only so that she could put down her wine glass. With her hands free Lisa put her arms around Julie and lay back on the bed pulling Julie down on top of her. They lay on the bed kissing for several minutes.

"What do you say we get out of some of these clothes?" Julie suggested.

Lisa smiled.

"Are you going to undress me the way you did John?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"I would love to." Julie said.

Julie moved between Lisa's legs. She ran her hands up Lisa's legs to her shorts; she opened them and started pulling them down. Lisa lifted her ass enough to let Julie pull them off and toss them to the floor.

Julie moved her hands up Lisa's legs again, up over her pink panties, and inside her top. She ran her hands all over Lisa's tummy as her shirt moved higher and higher up her body. She pulled Lisa up off of the bed and pulled the top up over her head and tossed it aside.

Julie kissed Lisa as her hands went behind Lisa's back to unhook her pink lace bra. She pulled it off and tossed it across the room. Julie pushed Lisa back down onto the bed and moved her hands down to slowly start pulling off her friend's panties. Julie pulled Lisa's panties down over her feet, balled them up, and dramatically threw them across the room.

"You won't be needing those." Julie said.

Lisa smiled. Julie crawled up over her naked friend and kissed her for several minutes. When Julie finally gave her the chance to get up Lisa sat up on the bed and started stripping Julie out of her clothes.

Lisa wanted to quickly rip Julie's clothes off of her, but she held back and moved slowly the way that Julie had. Lisa ran her hands down Julie's sides and slipped her hands up inside Julie's top. She moved her hands up, pulling the shirt as she went. She pulled Julie's top off and threw it across the room.

Lisa moved her hands down to open Julie's shorts; Julie lifted her butt so that Lisa could pull them off. Lisa tossed the shorts to the floor. She moved her hands up Julie's body to her back to unhook her bra and pull it off.

Lisa leaned in to kiss Julie as her hands moved down towards her friend's panties. Lisa pulled away from Julie and started pulling her panties down; Julie lifted up enough for them to slip off. Lisa pulled them off, swung them around her head twice, and threw them across the room. She leaned in and kissed Julie. Their hands started to explore their friend's naked body.

"It's amazing how exciting it can be to have someone undress you isn't it?" Julie asked.

Lisa smiled.

"If I were still wearing panties they'd be soaked right now." Lisa said.

"They were a little wet when I pulled them off. God damn you look so sexy." Julie said.

Julie reached out and stroked her hands over Lisa's body.

"Lay back on the bed." Julie said.

Lisa lay back and Julie began caressing every inch of her friend's body. She moved down to Lisa's feet and legs.

"You have great legs and pretty feet." Julie said.

Julie lifted Lisa's right foot off of the bed and started kissing it. Lisa was surprised then Julie took one of her toes into her mouth and sucked it.

"Oh my." Lisa said.

"I always love it when Eric does that to me." Julie said.

Julie kissed her way up Lisa's legs until she was kissing her inner thighs just inches from her friend's pussy.

"Stop teasing me." Lisa said.

Julie smiled and kissed her way to Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned as Julie started lapping away at her pussy. Lisa loved it, but she wanted more. She reached down and grabbed Julie by the hair.

"No fair eating me when I'm dying to eat you...get your pussy up here." Lisa said.

Julie smiled and crawled onto Lisa in a 69. The girls licked and fingered each other; they were both already really turned on so it wasn't long before they were climaxing on each other's tongues.

Lisa wasn't satisfied with just once and kept attacking Julie's pussy...Julie did the same to her friend. When they'd both cum a second time Julie moved off of Lisa, lay beside her, and they kissed for several minutes.

"Not a bad way to spend a Saturday huh?" Julie asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I can certainly think of less enjoyable ways to spend a Saturday afternoon. What should we do now?" Lisa asked.

"There's something I wanted to try with one of you; it's not in the movie, but I thought we might enjoy it." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"We don't have to limit ourselves to what's going to be in the movie; we just have to prepare to be together once we start filming. If I had a strap-on I'd love to use it on you and that's not in the movie. What's your idea?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"Using a strap-on could be fun. My idea is having us rub our pussies together." Julie said.

Lisa's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"You want to try tribbing?" Lisa asked.

"Is that what it's called? I always thought it was called scissoring." Julie said.

"It's actually called tribadism...people call it tribbing or scissoring. I got excited about trying different things with other women so I've been doing some research online." Lisa said.

"Well whatever it's called, I've always thought it looked pretty interesting. Do you want to try it?" Julie asked.

Lisa's response was to start moving into position. It took them a few seconds to get their legs in the right positions, but once they figured it out they pressed their pussies together.

"I think now we just rub them together." Lisa said.

"That's how it looks from the videos I've seen." Julie said.

The girls started rubbing their pussies together.

"Holy fuck...that's intense." Lisa said.

"I can feel your clit rubbing against me." Julie said.

"That's the idea...we rub our clit on the other girl to make ourselves cum." Lisa said.

"Boy would Eric and Tom love to walk in here right now." Julie said.

Lisa laughed. The girls ground their pussies together trying to make themselves cum against their friend's pussy. When they finally climaxed it was incredibly intense for both of them. They lay on the bed still intertwined for several minutes as they caught their breaths.

"Wow." Lisa said.

"Yeah." Julie said.

"I doubt two guys could do that." Lisa said.

Julie laughed.

"Oh god, can you imagine; two guys rubbing their cocks together until they came all over each other." Julie said.

Lisa laughed.

"That would make for a hot movie." Lisa said.

"Yeah, but none of our husbands would do that. We might have been curious about trying the same sex, but none of them are." Julie said.

"I don't know...they'd never admit it, but they might have thought about it. They'd certainly never do it on camera with the rest of us watching. Hell, Tom wouldn't even be in the movie to fuck you...there's no way he'd fuck Eric on camera." Lisa said.

Julie laughed.

"Oh god, I've got a picture of Tom and Eric rubbing their cocks together in my head right now." Julie said.

Lisa laughed and untangled herself from Julie. She moved up to kiss her.

"The thought of our husbands fucking each other is equally exciting and disturbing. Do you think they feel that way about us?" Lisa asked.

"Hell no; guys love lesbian porn. Most men's #1 fantasy is two women at the same time. They all want to see their wife going down on another woman as they fuck the woman from behind. I half think that Eric, Tom, and Robert are okay with John fucking us because they're going to get to see us fucking each other too. Of course at least two of our husbands seem to like the idea of watching John fuck us too. I know for sure that Eric wants to see me with other women though." Julie said.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, I think the only thing Tom wants more than to see me with another man is to see me with another woman." Lisa said.

"He'll see both at the same time in your threesome with John and Kelly in the movie." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"That's gonna be fun. So do you want to try that other thing we're supposed to do today or do you want to wait?" Lisa asked.

"You mean the fisting scene?" Julie asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yes." Lisa said.

Julie shrugged.

"I think that we certainly have to try it before we shoot the scene. We don't even know if I can do it yet. I'm sure that physically I'm capable of it, but there will probably be some pain or discomfort involved and I don't know if I can take that mentally. If I can't we'll have to let Susan and Robert know so they can change the story." Julie said.

"I hope that you can do it...the thought of having my entire hand inside you is pretty exciting." Lisa said.

Julie smiled.

"I've got to say that it's pretty exciting for me too. I just don't know if it will work." Julie said.

"Well we can try it and find out." Lisa said.

"Do you have any lube? We won't have any in the movie, but for this I want a lot of it." Julie said.

"I'll go grab it...and maybe a few other things to help us." Lisa said.

Lisa quickly headed to her master bedroom and came back with her arms full. She had a big bottle of lube and 3 different sizes of dildo. Julie picked up the thickest of the three dildos, it was 12" long and super thick.

"Jesus girl...have you used this one? Maybe you should be the one getting fisted." Julie said.

Lisa shook her head.

"I have never used that one. I got it as a gag gift when I went to a bachelorette party for a friend from work. I spent a lot of time looking at it, but I was never brave enough to try it. It's pretty much the same thickness as my hand when it's folded up to go in you though." Lisa said.

Lisa contorted her hand and held it near the dildo; Julie compared the size.

"I figure we can work our way up to that one; then if you want you can take it home to keep working on it to prepare for the movie." Lisa said.

"I've never borrowed someone's sex toy before." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"Just bring it back clean when you're done." Lisa said.

Julie laughed as she put down the big dildo and picked up one of the smaller ones.

"I think this is a good place to start." Julie said.

Lisa took the dildo from Julie, moved between her legs, and started stroking it between her pussy lips.

"We won't need lube for this one...you're really wet." Lisa said.

Julie moaned as her friend pushed the dildo into her. Lisa pushed the dildo deep inside Julie's pussy and started stroking it in and out of her.

"How long do you think we'll need to use each one to get you ready?" Lisa asked.

"How should I know? I've never done this before. The biggest thing that's ever been inside me is John's cock and even it wasn't as big as this thing." Julie said.

Julie picked up the large dildo again.

"I think he's almost that thick. It's not like you have to take my entire forearm inside you; just up to the wrist." Lisa said.

"That's true. We'll just see how it goes. If we can get this in without it hurting too much we'll try your hand...if not we'll try again after I've had a chance to work with this for a while." Julie said.

Lisa started wiggling the dildo around as she was fucking Julie with it. Julie continued to hold the big one, looking at its size and comparing it to her hand.

"I meant to ask you...how much of John's cock were you able to take in your mouth?" Lisa asked.

"Maybe half of it; I was amazed when he said you'd taken all of it. How did you do that?" Julie asked.

Lisa smiled, pulled the dildo out of Julie's pussy, and inserted it all the way into her mouth. Julie was amazed. Lisa pulled the dildo back out and smiled.

"I've got almost no gag reflex." Lisa said.

"Jesus." Julie said.

Lisa put the first dildo down and picked up the second one...it was a little bigger. She slowly pushed it into Julie's pussy. Julie moaned.

"I can definitely feel the difference." Julie said.

"That's one area where porn is total bullshit." Lisa said.

Lisa started fucking Julie with the dildo.

"What do you mean?" Julie asked.

"Those blindfolded videos where the husband blindfolds the wife and then lets his buddy fuck her thinking that it's him. That's total bullshit. Unless their cocks are the exact same size you'd know right away." Lisa said.

"Yeah, I've always thought so too. That wouldn't even be the only giveaway. He'd smell different, he'd feel different, he'd sound different...what guy could keep quiet enough during sex not to be found out? Even a grunt or moan would be enough to tell that it wasn't your husband. I guess those are playing more to the fantasy of not knowing." Julie said.

"Yeah...if Tom ever wants to put a blindfold on me I'll be expecting a different cock. Why blindfold me unless you don't want me to see who it is that's fucking me?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled.

"It could be a fun way to keep it anonymous. You'd know that someone else was going to be fucking you going in, but you wouldn't know who it was so it wouldn't have to be awkward for you later. It could be your neighbor, your father in law, your husband's best friend, the cute 18 year old guy from down the street, or a complete stranger. You'd know someone else fucked you, but you'd never have any idea who it was." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"That could be interesting. I'm not sure I'd be interested in that though. A few months ago I was a very devoted one man girl. After all of this, I would fuck any of our 5 husbands if I had the okay of my husband and the other guy's wife. If I was going to do that I wouldn't want a blindfold...I'd want to know which one of them I was with." Lisa said.

Julie nodded.

"Yeah, for a group like we are now the blindfolds wouldn't be necessary. I can't help but wonder if we're headed towards the 10 of us agreeing to let our partners fuck anybody else in the group that they want." Julie said.

"I've been wondering that too. It will be tough to go back to the way things were once the movie is over. Don't get me wrong, I love Tom and I've got no complaints about our sex life, but this has opened a new world to us that so far both of us have enjoyed." Lisa said.

Julie nodded.

"Yeah...I'm curious to see how we all handle things after we've made and watched the movie. I think I'm ready to try this one now. Make sure you lube it up really well though." Julie said.

Julie held out the largest of the dildos. Lisa smiled; she pulled the second dildo out of Julie's pussy and put it on the bed. She took the big one from Julie, picked up the lube, and squirted some onto the dildo. She used her hand to spread it around and lube up the dildo.

Lisa moved the lubed up dildo between Julie's legs.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah." Julie said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers