Home Made Porno Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

Lisa pushed the dildo against Julie's pussy and she moaned as the head pushed into her. Julie didn't ask her to stop so Lisa pushed another few inches of the dildo into her friend's pussy. Moving very slowly Lisa pushed 9 of the 12 inches of the dildo into Julie's pussy.

"How does that feel?" Lisa asked.

"It's really tight...I've never been so full. Give me a minute to get used to it." Julie said.

Lisa held the dildo in Julie's pussy for a minute and then when Julie seemed to relax a little she started slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in.

"Jesus...that's intense." Julie said.

Lisa fucked Julie slowly with the dildo. With the first two dildos Lisa had seen signs of pleasure and excitement from Julie, but she'd never gotten close to orgasm. With the big dildo though, Julie was wiggling around and moaning even though Lisa was going really slow.

"Could you go a little faster?" Julie asked.

Lisa smiled and increased the speed that she was fucking Julie with the dildo. Julie's reaction was incredible. She built quickly to orgasm; she gripped the sheets on the bed and pulled on them so hard that she nearly ripped them as she came. Lisa was going to stop fucking Julie with the dildo, but Julie reached down and grabbed her hand.

"Don't stop! For the love of god don't stop!" Julie yelled.

Lisa continued fucking Julie with the dildo; she increased the speed she was fucking her with it. Julie was panting and moaning.

"Yes. Yes...god yes...I'm cumming." Julie said.

Julie cried out in orgasm again. Lisa stopped fucking Julie with the dildo and Julie was going to scream at her to keep going, but when she opened her eyes she saw Lisa moving into position over her. Julie pulled Lisa's pussy down onto her mouth as Lisa leaned towards Julie's pussy and licked her clit while fucking her with the big dildo.

Julie's hand started feeling around on the bed...grasping to find one of the smaller dildos. Lisa reached over and grabbed one and handed it to Julie. Lisa moaned when Julie pushed the dildo into her as her tongue worked Lisa's clit.

The two women licked and sucked each other's clits while fucking each other with the dildos until they'd both cum twice more. Finally Lisa moved off of Julie and dropped the large dildo on the bed. She picked up the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount onto her right hand. She spread it around with her left hand and immediately moved her hand to Julie's pussy.

Julie didn't protest as Lisa start fingering her with two and three slippery fingers; she was in a high state of arousal and wanted to have Lisa's hand inside her. Lisa added a 4th finger to Julie's pussy; it went in easily after using the large dildo. She laid her thumb against her palm and pushed against Julie's pussy. She got in to the base of her thumb and stopped.

"One big push and it's in...are you ready?" Lisa asked.

"Yes...god yes...do it." Julie said.

Lisa pushed hard against Julie's pussy and her hand disappeared into her friend's warm wet depths. Julie exploded into orgasm from the sensation and excitement.

"HOLY FUCK!" Julie yelled.

"How does it feel?" Lisa asked.

"It's incredible." Julie said.

"I'm gonna try moving my fingers around." Lisa said.

Lisa wiggled her fingers inside Julie; Julie's body curled and her legs closed around Lisa's hand.

"Jesus that feels good." Julie said.

Julie and Lisa experimented a little with Lisa twisting her hand side to side, wiggling her fingers, and pushing her hand deeper into Julie's pussy. She couldn't go much deeper than her wrist, but pushing in applied pressure to Julie's insides that drove her wild.

Julie came multiple times while Lisa was fisting her; eventually she had to stop.

"No more...no more...I can't take anymore." Julie said.

Lisa slowly pulled her hand out of Julie's pussy. Julie pulled her friend's hand up and together they licked her juices off of it.

"God damn that was hot." Lisa said.

"You should try it from this end; I've never cum so hard in my life." Julie said.

"I guess we don't have to have Susan and Robert take it out of the movie." Lisa said.

"Hell no we don't. That was awesome." Julie said.

"I think that's probably the end of things for us today don't you?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah; I'm too exhausted to do anything else. Sorry that things were so heavily tilted towards me today." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"Don't worry about it; I had a lot of fun. Do you want to borrow this?" Lisa asked.

Lisa picked up the big dildo.

"Yeah, I would like to borrow it if you don't mind." Julie said.

"No problem." Lisa said.

Lisa and Julie held each other and kissed until Julie was rested enough to get dressed and head home.

After John had put the idea in his head the night he came over to have sex with Julie, Eric had spent quite a bit of time working on a plausible way to approach Kelly about filming her and John together. Over the next few days he sent John a few text messages with some ideas and John thought it would work. They worked out a few details and arranged to meet on Tuesday night.

When John walked into the kitchen Tuesday after getting home from work he kissed Kelly.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" John asked.

"Good, how was yours?" Kelly asked.

"That's yet to be seen." John said.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked.

"Eric called me earlier and said that he had something he wanted to talk to us about. He asked if he could come over tonight; I didn't think we had anything planned so I told him to come over at 8:00." John said.

"Okay...what does he want to talk about?" Kelly asked.

John shook his head.

"He wouldn't tell me what it was about over the phone; he said he wants to talk to both of us together though." John said.

"It must be about the movie huh?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"I would assume so, but we'll find out for sure when he gets here." John said.

"Well if he's going to be here at 8:00, we've got time for a quick dinner and a couple of drinks. You go change, I'll make us a couple of salads and open a bottle of wine." Kelly said.

"Okay." John said.

John changed from his shirt and tie into jeans and a T-shirt. He and Kelly had a quick dinner of salads; then they took the rest of the bottle of wine into the family room. At a little before 8:00 the doorbell rang. John went to the door and welcomed Eric inside with a smile.

They went into the family room where Eric sat in a recliner as John and Kelly sat side by side on the couch.

"I really appreciate you guys letting me come over like this." Eric said.

"It's our pleasure Eric. John said that you wanted to talk to us about something, but didn't say what it was." Kelly said.

"He wouldn't tell me what it was; he said he wanted to talk to us together." John said.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you over the phone John, but I thought it was better to do it face to face and I wanted to talk to both of you at the same time." Eric said.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" John asked.

"Oh yeah, everything is fine; I've just got an issue when it comes to the movie." Eric said.

John squeezed Kelly's hand.

"You aren't upset about me and Julie the other day are you?" John asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No it's not that. You know me better than that John. As soon as I got home I was all over her asking for details and we were up most of the night fucking. It was a great night." Eric said.

"Then what is it?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I'm a film maker, and I've shot a lot of things over the years, but I've never shot anything like this before. I've never edited something like this together before. I've never had to work out the lighting for something like this before. I know that my experience and camera equipment gives us the best chance of making this movie great from the film side of things, but with all of the indoor and outdoor stuff that's supposed to be in the movie, I've got a lot of things to figure out before we make the movie." Eric said.

"We knew that stuff wouldn't be easy going into this. I guess we all just assumed that since you're experienced with that stuff you'd be able to handle it and you'd be ready to go when we're ready to start shooting." John said.

Eric shook his head.

"It's not that easy. The last I heard about what's going to be in the movie we're going to have scenes in the kitchen, a shower upstairs, at least two bedrooms, the living room, the shower behind the house, out on the beach for the surfing shots, and on the deck. That's at least 8 different locations, and that doesn't even include the non-sex scenes in the hallway, the front yard, and all that stuff that ties everything else together. It can take days or weeks to set up all of the behind the scenes stuff to shoot a movie in multiple locations like that. I've got to work out the lighting to prevent shadows. I've got to make sure I have the right lenses to shoot outside versus inside. I've got to work on coordinating the camera positions so that we get the best parts of the action, but only see the people that are supposed to be on screen and not the other camera or equipment. There's a lot to figure out on my end to make this work." Eric said.

John nodded.

"Every one of them is a crucial part of making the finished movie look good too. We certainly don't want our movie to look like it was done with a camcorder under a 60 watt bulb. It sounds like you've got an impossible task ahead of you Eric." John said.

"It's not impossible to do everything...I can do it and I can teach everyone else how to help me, but there's a lot that I need to figure out before I can teach anyone anything." Eric said.

"Is there anything the rest of us can do to help?" Kelly asked.

"Actually I did come up with an idea for how you and John could help me. That's why I'm here; I wanted to talk to you about it." Eric said.

"What's your idea?" Kelly asked.

"What can we do to help?" John asked.

Eric laughed and shook his head.

"Forgive me if this sounds completely crazy, but would you two be willing to go out to the beach house with me and let me film you together in the different locations that we'll be shooting in?" Eric asked.

Kelly was surprised...John held back his smile; he faked surprise.

"You want us to let you film us having sex at the beach house?" John asked.

"I realize that it's a lot to ask of you guys and feel free to say no, but I can't tell you how helpful it would be for me." Eric said.

"Is that really necessary? Can't you just go out there and figure the lighting stuff out on your own?" John asked.

"I can do that, but it won't be as helpful as having people to film." Eric said.

"How exactly would it be helpful to have people there?" Kelly asked.

"I've never filmed naked people before so I don't know exactly what kind of lighting we'll need for the movie. I've never filmed sex before so I don't know what kind of camera angles we need to be ready for. I know that I'm a professional film maker, but this is way out of my area of experience. You guys are doing your 'undressed rehearsals' to be prepared to have sex on camera; that's what this would be for me. It would give me an entire notebook full of information about lighting for different locations, camera angles, sound, and everything else that I would need to film the movie and have it look and sound good." Eric said.

John looked over at Kelly and then looked back at Eric.

"I assume that you came to us because Kelly and I are the only married couple that's going to be in the movie?" John asked.

Eric nodded.

"Yeah, you two have already said that you're okay being filmed having sex for the movie so you seemed like the best choice over any of the other couples. I do it, but I can't exactly shoot myself with Julie if I'm supposed to be figuring things out from behind the camera. The other guys all said that they didn't want to be in the movie when we were first talking about it so I doubt they'd go for it now. I know that Kelly said she didn't want a big role in the movie, but you two were basically the only option. I suppose that if Kelly wasn't interested Julie would probably do it with you if you were willing John. What do you guys think?" Eric asked.

John and Kelly looked at each other. It was John's idea so he knew it all hinged on Kelly's decision; he remained silent...waiting for her to make the first move.

"How many people would be there if we did this?" Kelly asked.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

"I assume that it wouldn't just be the three of us out at the beach house right? Mark said that he would run a second camera while we were shooting the movie and Tom said he would do the sound or lighting or whatever. If they're going to be helping with that during the movie I would assume that they would be there for this too right?" Kelly asked.

Eric nodded.

"Absolutely; both of them would need to be there. They have to learn how to do their jobs for the movie as much as I need to figure out how to shoot it. At minimum the three of us would be there with you and John." Eric said.

John laughed and shook his head.

"I doubt that Julie, Susan, and Lisa would let their husbands go to something like that without them so they'd be there too." John said.

"If Robert and Amy knew that it was going on they'd want to be there too." Kelly said.

"So in all likelihood everyone would be there watching me and Kelly have sex." John said.

Eric shrugged.

"I would assume so." Eric said.

"What do you think John?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"It would be a little weird having everyone there while you and I are having sex, but it would also give us something that I've wanted for a long time that we aren't really gonna get from the movie." John said.

"What's that?" Eric asked.

Kelly smiled and shook her head.

"A sex tape of the two of us together. He's asked me several times if we could tape ourselves, but I've always said no." Kelly said.

"You two have a scene together in the movie." Eric said.

"We're gonna be in the movie together, but it's a scene with Lisa. It should be really hot, but it's not me with my wife; it's three people playing characters. The movie will be awesome, but a video...a professional quality film...of the two of us together would be awesome. I'd do it just for that...if it helps you prepare for the movie...all the better." John said.

"You would be okay with everyone watching us together?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"We're gonna have to be okay with it if we're actually going to make the movie; they'll all be there for that. Hell, we'll have to be comfortable with them watching us with Julie, Amy, and Lisa instead of each other...it should be a lot easier for us to be together with them watching than it will be for us to be with the others with everyone watching." John said.

"That's true. So you want to do this?" Kelly asked.

John was holding Kelly's hand, he raised it and kissed it.

"Baby, to be completely honest, I want to make a movie with you far more than I want to make the movie with everyone else. The movie we're working on is going to be exciting, but me and you...that's something truly special." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Okay Eric, we'll do it. When should we go out to the beach house?" Kelly asked.

"I'll have to get my stuff together so I'll have everything I need. There will be a lot of equipment to take out there. It probably has to be on a weekend so everyone will be off. We'll talk to everyone and see when we're all available to go out to the beach house." Eric said.

"This Saturday is our day for everyone to get together; maybe we can talk about it then and try to arrange it for the next weekend." Kelly said.

"That would work. It would certainly be better to talk to everyone all at once instead of one or two at a time." Eric said.

"That's what we'll do then; we'll talk to everyone then." John said.

To be continued...

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers