Home Made Porno Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers

John pulled his shirt off and took Kelly in his arms and kissed her.

"I think that Eric's going to have to cut together at least 2 versions of the movie when it's done." John said.

Kelly started opening John's shorts.

"Why would we need two versions?" Kelly asked.

Kelly slipped her hand down inside John's pants and squeezed his cock, which was already partially hard. John moaned.

"In a normal porno they don't show the entire sex scene. In the scripted pornos that we've seen they usually imply that the whole thing might have taken 15 or 20 minutes and they cut it down to just 5 minutes or so in the movie to show the best action. We should have a version like that to make it look like a real porno, but we should also have a director's cut where every second of every scene is there." John said.

Kelly smiled; she pulled her hand out of John's shorts and pushed them and his underwear down. John stepped out of them.

"That's a great idea. We'll have to ask him to do that." Kelly said.

Kelly dropped to her knees and took her husband's cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby...that's so good." John said.

Kelly sucked John's cock for a few minutes until John pulled his cock out of her mouth, dropped to his knees, pushed Kelly onto her hands and knees. He pulled her panties down to her thighs and pushed his cock into her.

"Oh god baby; your pussy is so hot right now. You're excited about the movie aren't you?" John asked.

Kelly moaned.

"Of course I am. It's going to be so hot making it and just as much fun watching it." Kelly said.

John fucked Kelly in their front hall until they both came. John pulled out of Kelly's pussy, they kissed.

"I love you baby." John said.

"I love you too." Kelly said.

When Tom and Lisa got home they headed straight to the bedroom and Tom opened his copy of the script to one of the scenes that Lisa had with John.

"Let's read through one of your scenes with John together." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"Okay, but let's get naked first." Lisa said.

Tom and Lisa quickly shed their clothes and then started reading through a scene between Troy and Emily...Tom played the role of John's character Troy. They got to the point where Troy and Emily started having sex and they tossed their scripts aside. They stayed in character as Tom got on top of Lisa and pulled her left leg up onto his shoulder as he drove his cock into her.

"Yes baby...fuck me. Fuck me Troy." Lisa said.

"You like that Emily? You like the way I fuck you?" Tom asked.

"I love it baby. I love your cock in me." Lisa said.

"Whose cock do you love?" Tom asked.

"Yours." Lisa said.

"Say my name." Tom said.

"Troy." Lisa said.

Hearing his wife say she loved another man's cock, even if it was a fictional character, drove Tom wild; he started fucking her even harder. Lisa cried out as she came.

"I'm cumming Troy! I'm cumming all over you big cock." Lisa said.

That was it for Tom...he buried his cock in his wife and came. He leaned down and kissed Lisa passionately.

"That was hot baby. I can't wait to see it for real." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"So you like the idea of me fucking someone else?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. Are you okay with that?" Tom asked.

"I guess so; it makes me feel better about enjoying it...if you're enjoying it too it's okay." Lisa said.

"It's definitely okay with me baby." Tom said.

Tom kissed Lisa again.

Eric and Julie didn't care about the script when they got home; they were more excited by what was going to happen the following weekend.

"So we're really going to be watching John and Kelly fuck all over Tom and Lisa's beach house next weekend?" Julie asked.

Eric and Julie were stripping off their clothes.

"Yeah; there's a lot that I've got to get done before we can shoot the movie and the best way to do it is to do a test run where I actually film someone having sex so I asked them to help me out." Eric said.

"Why didn't you ask me to help?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"I wanted a couple to make it easier and John and Kelly are the only couple where both of them are in the movie. I did tell them that if Kelly wasn't comfortable with everyone watching, you would probably be willing to do it with John." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"That could have been fun." Julie said.

Eric pushed Julie back on the bed and started licking her pussy.

"Maybe when we get there we can talk them into letting me join them for a threesome. Would you like that baby?" Julie asked.

Eric's response was to push his tongue as far into his wife's pussy as it would go. Julie smiled.

"You want to watch me fuck John and Kelly for a sex tape that only they'll have copies of and you'll never see again?" Julie asked.

Eric pulled his tongue out of Julie's pussy, moved up, and shoved his cock into her. Eric fucked Julie hard and fast. Within a few minutes Eric was cumming inside his wife. Knowing that she hadn't cum yet Eric moved back between his wife's legs and started licking her pussy again.

"I love it when you go down on me like this. Will you go down on me like this after John has cum inside me?" Julie asked.

Eric looked up at his wife with a fire in his eyes that said more than words could. He kept licking Julie's pussy until she came. She pulled him up her body and kissed him.

"Since you seem to like the idea, I'll make sure that you get the chance to lick John's cum out of me at some point while we're making the movie." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"Whatever you say baby." Eric said.

Robert and Amy had already known about the script and Robert had known about the plan to film John and Kelly, but they were both still excited when they got home. They headed straight to the bedroom and stripped off their clothes. Robert lay on his back in the middle of the bed and Amy mounted him in a 69. Amy sucked Robert's cock until he came in her mouth while Robert was making her cum as well.

Amy moved off of her husband and curled up beside him so that she was kissing Robert. After a few minutes Robert moved over her and pushed his cock into her.

"Yeah baby...fuck me. It's hot having the others know that we fucked Mark and Susan isn't it?" Amy asked.

"God yes." Robert said.

Robert fucked Amy for several minutes before pulling out and pulling her up onto her hands and knees. He shoved his cock into her from behind and started fucking her again. Amy was excited by how aggressive Robert was being.

"Yeah baby, use me...fuck me...use my pussy to get yourself off." Amy said.

Robert held Amy by the hips and drove his cock into her like his was trying to knock down a brick wall with his cock. By the time both of them came they were dripping with sweat and out of breath. Robert pulled his cock out of Amy, rolled onto his back beside her, and she moved her head up onto his chest.

"I love you baby." Amy said.

"I love you too." Robert said.

Mark and Susan were so hot when they got home that they didn't make it to their bedroom. They didn't even get all the way undressed; they each shed their shorts and started fucking with Susan bent over the kitchen counter.

"You like having the others know that you fucked Amy don't you baby?" Susan asked.

Mark grunted.

"Do you want to fuck the others? Do you want to fuck Lisa, Julie, and Kelly the way you fucked Amy?" Susan asked.

Susan moaned as Mark started fucking her faster.

"For you to get a chance to fuck them I'd probably have to fuck Tom, Eric, and John; would you be okay with that?" Susan asked.

Mark buried his cock into his wife and exploded. Mark quickly dropped to his knees behind his wife and started licking and fingering her. Mark's cum was running down his chin and Susan's legs as she forced her pussy back into his face as she came.

Mark stood up and Susan turned to kiss him.

"God baby that was hot." Susan said.

"Just thing how hot things are going to be over the next few weeks as we get closer and closer to the movie." Mark said.

Sunday morning John walked into the living room and sat down beside Kelly; she was reading her script.

"Have you started reading this yet?" Kelly asked.

John shook his head.

"No, I flipped through it a little when they gave them to us yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to really start read through it yet. I'm going to start tonight so I can give my feedback to Robert and Susan this weekend. Is it good?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Oh it's good...it's better than good. This is hot. Robert and Susan really outdid themselves; it's no wonder that it took them so long to finish it. There's a lot of really good stuff in here outside of the sex scenes. If we can pull this off on film it's going to be one hell of a hot movie, but it's also going to be a really good movie." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"From what they've told us about the story while they were working on it I like the story that they've put together. A couple goes to their beach house for a long weekend with three of the wife's friends. The husband's a bit put out by the idea of having his wife's friends around at first because he had been planning to spend the entire weekend making love to his wife. He warms up to the idea of having the other girls around when first one and then another fucks him. Little does he know that his wife is having fun with the girls too, and the girls are having fun with each other." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"If that's not a porno storyline I don't know what one is. Everybody's fucking everybody else and nobody knows about it." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"That's not true baby; from what they told us your character knows about some of it, she just keeps it to herself. Your character sees the husband with some of the other girls and the wife with some of them as well." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"She also gets in on a few things; like when you're supposed to finger me on the deck in front of the other girls." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"This should be a pretty fun movie to watch once it's finished. It should be fun to make too; assuming that it all goes well." John said.

"Are you still worried about making the movie?" Kelly asked.

John nodded.

"How could I not be worried? I'll feel better if things go well this weekend when we go out there so Eric can film the two of us. If I can get through that okay I think I'll be good to go for the movie, but I'll still be under a lot of pressure." John said.

Kelly smiled and shook her head.

"You've said that the idea of having the cameras around doesn't bother you as much as having the others around; are you afraid that one of the guys will get upset and attack you?" Kelly asked.

John shook his head.

"They don't have to get angry and attack me for things to turn out badly; all they have to do is regret agreeing to it. If Tom sees me with Lisa and walks out during the scene it will be devastating. If you can't handle it and walk out while I'm with Lisa it will be devastating. Nobody has to get violent for people to get hurt." John said.

Kelly nodded.

"That's true; I think we handled that when we talked about our issues when we were together yesterday though. It sounds like all of the guys are okay with it and I'm okay with it." Kelly said.

"I hope that's true, and I believe that they really feel that way, but we won't know for sure until we start shooting." John said.

"I think it will be okay. I'm far more concerned about Saturday than I am about the movie." Kelly said.

"Why's that?" John asked.

"My role in the movie is small. I have 3 scenes...the shower with Amy and Julie, the threesome with you and Lisa, and the scene where you get me off on the deck. Saturday I'm going to be the only woman naked and there will be 8 people watching us together." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"It will be okay baby. The girls have all seen you naked at the gym. You've had sex with Julie and Amy. It's not like the guys are going to pounce on your and try to rape you. It will be a lot of fun." John said.

"You're obviously a lot more confident about this than I am." Kelly said.

"There's no reason to be nervous. They've all seen you in a bikini before so they know how great your body is. Yes they'll be watching us have sex, but once we get into it we won't even know that they're there." John said.

"Somehow I doubt that." Kelly said.

"Maybe you're right; we'll find out in a few days. I actually wanted to talk to you about Saturday." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Nervous about fucking me on camera?" Kelly asked.

"What about it?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"I was thinking that if we're gonna do this we should do it right and make our sex tape super hot." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"What have you got in mind?" Kelly asked.

"It sounds like Eric is going to want to film us in several different locations in and around the beach house. I was thinking maybe we could have different outfits for each location. Instead of one sex tape of us fucking all over the house we could have 6 different ones or whatever. What do you think?" John asked.

Kelly was surprised that John was putting so much thought into what she considered a simple project that she was nervous about.

"Do you really think that's necessary? Eric just needs to film us in different locations around the house so I figured we'd just walk around naked and maybe have a quickie in each spot." Kelly said.

"We could certainly do that, but we have a great opportunity to end up with a professional quality sex tape; our very own porno of the two of us. Do we want that to be a fuck flick where we're naked the whole time and the sex is quick and dirty or do we want it to be a steamy passionate film?" John asked.

Kelly laughed.

"Okay you horn dog; we can do it your way. Nothing kinky though; it should be real...we're not doing any role playing where I dress up as a little girl and call you daddy." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Of course not baby; I'm not going to ask you to dress up like a schoolgirl or anything like that. I was thinking that we could both take some nice clothes...a dress and some sexy lingerie for you...I'll take a suit; something like we might wear for a nice night out. We'll have our bathing suits of course. You could also take up a set of scrubs." John said.

Kelly was surprised.

"Why would you want me to wear scrubs for our movie? Lingerie I can understand, but why scrubs? They're not sexy at all." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"They are when you wear them without any underwear." John said.

"I never do that." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"You did that one time for me and it was sexy as hell. Remember when I pulled the bottoms down to your knees and the top up over your breasts and fucked you?" John asked.

Kelly smiled as she remembered the night several years earlier when she'd worn scrubs for John.

"I guess I could take some with me if you want. You're really looking forward to this aren't you baby?" Kelly asked.

"You're damn right I am. You know how long I've been dreaming of this. I would mount cameras in our bedroom and record every time we make love if I could." John said.

Kelly shook her head.

"You'd need cameras in a lot more than the bedroom to record all of our lovemaking." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"That's true...we've made love in every room in the house, out in the garage, and even in the backyard. Oh, and I know you don't want things to get kinky, but this is our one chance at a professional quality sex tape; if there's something that you really want to do...that you want to be able to watch 1,000 times, this would be your chance to do it." John said.

"I assume that you're planting the idea in my head to get me thinking about something. What is it?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"Lately you've been all excited about the pissing thing." John said.

Kelly was surprised.

"You think I want the others to see you peeing on me? I don't want them to know about that." Kelly said.

"Hey...with the things that we've all watched together over the years it wouldn't shock them. We don't have to do anything like that if you don't want to; I'm just putting it out there. Whatever you want to do I'm up for." John said.

"I'll think about it and see if there's anything I want to do. Is there anything else that you want to do?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"As long as you're open to doing everything we've done in private on camera I'm good." John said.

"I guess I'm okay with that. I was more thinking if you were hoping to invite one of the girls to join us. You'll be having threesomes in the movie, but they'll be different than us having one like this." Kelly said.

John shrugged.

"That would be interesting, but asking one of the girls...and her husband...if it's okay for her to be in our sex tape might be a little much." John said.

"I suppose that's true. I think that Julie and Eric would for sure be okay with it. Lisa and Tom might be okay with it too. If we asked Susan and Mark about it, we could both end up having sex with all 4 of the other wives." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"I don't know if Susan would want to be on camera, but they might go for it if we arranged for you to go and have a threesome with Susan and Mark later." John said.

"Would you be okay with that?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"I can't say that I'd be thrilled about it, but I wouldn't say no to an arrangement like that. I haven't been with Susan yet so I'd be a little iffy on you being with Mark, but I have been with Amy, Lisa, and Julie so how could I complain if you were with Robert, Tom, or Eric? Is that something you're interested in?" John asked.

Kelly shrugged.

"I'm not in any rush to jump in bed with them, but I wouldn't mind doing it if the opportunity were presented to me." Kelly said.

"I can understand that; that's how I felt about the other girls before all this started and I had sex with 3 of them." John said.

"I almost think that we should arrange it so that when we sit down to watch the finished movie, we do so planning on going home with someone else's spouse. Then we do it again until we've all been with the other 4 husbands or wives." Kelly said.

John nodded.

"That would certainly take the remaining sexual tension out of the group. We might have to see how everyone else feels about that." John said.

Right after lunch Kelly got a phone call from Julie saying that the other girls were all going bikini shopping and inviting her to come along. Kelly happily agreed and was waiting out front when Lisa pulled up with the other girls in the car.

"You're coming with us Susan?" Kelly asked.

Susan smiled.

"I might not need a bikini to wear in the movie, but we are going to the beach this weekend. Besides, as one of the writers I want to make sure you all get bikinis that fit your characters." Susan said.

"So where are we going?" Amy asked.

"We need a place that sells more risqué suits. We don't need any soccer mom tankinis." Julie said.

"Amy especially needs something really revealing." Susan said.

"I know just the place. There's a shop that sells sexy swimwear and lingerie." Lisa said.

Lisa drove them to the shop and the women immediately knew they were in the right place when they walked inside.

"Okay girls, let's find our bikinis for the movie." Julie said.

They started going through the racks of bikinis.

"There are a lot of really cute ones, but I'm not seeing anything that looks right for Rachel; these are too conservative." Amy said.

"You need to be looking over there." Susan said.

Susan pointed at a rack of string bikinis; Amy smiled.

"That's more like it. Do you want to help me find something?" Amy asked.

Susan smiled.

"Sure." Susan said.

Amy and Susan headed over to look at the skimpier bikinis. Kelly, Julie, and Lisa stayed together. Kelly took a bikini off of the rack and held it up to look at it.

zeke81
zeke81
1,984 Followers