Home Made Porno Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers

"I would normally buy this one for myself, but I think that it's too revealing for Alison. She's not the kind of girl to wear a thong. I need a bikini that's sexy, but still works for a shy girl." Kelly said.

"How about something like this?" Julie asked.

Julie took a blue bikini with full back bottoms and a top that covered a lot of the breasts off of the rack.

"That's more what I'm looking for. I need something that will let me get some really great tan lines on my breasts and ass; this should do it. I'm gonna go try it on." Kelly said.

Kelly took the bikini from Julie and headed for the changing rooms.

"I think that's a good choice for Kelly's character. I think since I'm playing the wife I can get away with something pretty skimpy in front of my 'husband'. It shouldn't be super slutty though." Lisa said.

"I kind of want to go somewhere in between what you and Amy end up with. I shouldn't be showing as much as Amy, but I can show at least as much as you." Julie said.

"Remember that whatever you end up with you're going to be surfing in." Lisa said.

Julie smiled.

"That's right...plus I'm going to be taking it off in the outdoor shower. I should find something that I can pull the strings on the sides and let it drop away." Julie said.

Julie and Lisa kept looking around. Amy and Susan were over by the changing rooms looking at the more revealing suits. Susan took a very skimpy yellow string bikini off of the rack and held it up.

"How about something like this? It's one of the smaller ones here." Susan said.

Amy smiled.

"I like it, but I'm not sure about the color. I'm going to have a very deep tan so yellow wouldn't look right. Do they have it in black?" Amy asked.

Susan picked through the rack and pulled out the same bikini in black.

"They've got it right here." Susan said.

Amy took it and looked at it.

"This is ridiculously small. Under normal circumstances there's no way I'd wear it around other people." Amy said.

Susan smiled.

"These aren't normal circumstances though. Maybe you should try it on." Susan said.

"Yeah, I think I should." Amy said.

Amy walked into the changing area where she saw Kelly standing in front of a mirror. Amy laughed.

"What's so funny?" Kelly asked.

"Look at what you're going to be wearing and look what I'm going to be wearing." Amy said.

Amy held up the black string bikini. Kelly was surprised.

"Where's the rest of it?" Kelly asked.

Amy smiled.

"This is all of it." Amy said.

"Oh damn; I definitely have to see you in that. What do you think of this? Is it conservative enough?" Kelly asked.

"Compared to what the rest of us are going to be wearing it's plenty conservative. Once you get your tan going and have creamy white skin under it and golden brown skin outside it you'll look perfect for the movie." Amy said.

Amy and Kelly both walked into changing rooms. Kelly walked out of hers fully dressed as Lisa and Julie were coming to try on bikinis they'd found.

"You guys might want to wait to go in. You've got to see what Amy's trying on." Kelly said.

"Why? How small is it?" Julie asked.

Julie's question was answered when Amy stepped out of the changing room.

"Holy shit." Lisa said.

The black bikini that Amy had found was little more than a narrow strip of thin material covering her pussy and two small triangles of material covering her nipples; all held in place by thin black strings.

"Too much?" Amy asked.

Julie shook her head.

"It's perfect...once you get your deep tan you'll be walking sex in that thing." Julie said.

"You'd better be careful when you're walking though...you'll pop right out of that thing." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"Rachel wouldn't care about that. She's only wearing the bikini because she doesn't think Emily would approve of her running around completely naked in front of Troy. If she pops out...she pops out." Amy said.

Amy moved over to the mirror and looked at herself.

"Jesus this thing is small. I've felt less naked when I've been naked." Amy said.

"It will certainly get you a reaction from the guys this weekend." Susan said.

"This weekend?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could give the guys a little preview of your bikinis for the movie this weekend. You might not want to Kelly, but the rest of the girls should." Susan said.

"I'm game...hopefully this orange one looks good on me." Lisa said.

Lisa held up an orange thong bikini that she'd found.

"I think this red one will look good on me." Julie said.

"Red with red hair?" Amy asked.

"Don't knock it until you see it." Julie said.

"Then put it on and show us. I'm gonna try on this white one I found." Susan said.

Susan, Lisa, and Julie ducked into changing rooms and quickly took off their clothes and slipped into the bikinis they'd found. They came out to find that Amy had changed back into her own clothes.

"What do you think of the red now?" Julie asked.

"It looks good on you." Amy said.

"The important part of your suit is right here though." Susan said.

Susan moved behind Julie and pulled the strings on the side. Julie moved her hands to keep the bikini bottom in place despite being untied.

"Hey...no fair playing when we're out in public like this." Julie said.

Julie quickly retied the bikini in place.

"What do you guys think of this? I liked the orange, but do you think it's sexy enough?" Lisa asked.

"It's plenty sexy and your character has already bagged Troy...it's those two that are trying to entice him." Kelly said.

"Maybe Emily wants to get her friends excited as much as she wants to get her husband worked up." Lisa said.

Julie smiled.

"Well it's working for me...you look really sexy in that." Julie said.

"I was looking at one like yours Susan; that's what I'd buy if I was shopping for Kelly instead of Alison. Of course I'd have to shave to wear that." Kelly said.

"How's that going by the way? Are you still growing yours out and is John keeping his shaved?" Julie asked.

Kelly nodded.

"I haven't even trimmed mine since I started letting it grow. I'm going to trim it up for the movie, but for now it looks like I've got a small furry animal between my legs. John on the other hand is keeping himself nice and smooth." Kelly said.

"I can't tell you how sexy it was shaving him like that." Julie said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'll bet. I'd never even considered asking him to shave, but once this is all over he and I might just have a shaving party where I shave him and then he shaves me." Kelly said.

Having found the bikinis that they wanted for the movie the girls all changed into the normal clothes, paid for their bikinis, and headed for home.

"I just had an idea. What if instead of waiting until Saturday we give the guys a preview today?" Lisa said.

"Of course we will...as soon as I get home I'm going to give Robert a real good show." Amy said.

"I meant all of us together. Instead of dropping all of you off, call your husbands and have them head over to my house. We'll put on our bikinis and let all 5 husbands see us at the same time." Lisa said.

"That's a great idea, but let's not tell them what's going on. Let's just tell them to come pick us up at your house." Julie said.

The other girls pulled out their phones and asked their husbands to pick them up at Tom and Lisa's house. When the girls got there Lisa told Tom to let them know when all of the other guys were there. The women headed into the bedroom and changed into their new bikinis. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Lisa, the guys are here to pick up the girls." Tom said.

"I hope you offered them all a drink." Lisa said.

"I did; we're gonna have to get more beer." Tom said.

"We'll be right down." Lisa said.

Tom went back down to the living room; he closed the curtains.

"What's going on? Why are you closing the curtains?" Mark asked.

"I get the feeling we're about to get a little show...I didn't want the neighbors to see." Tom said.

The other guys were excited at the prospect of seeing the women in their new bikinis so they all looked towards the stairs. Sure enough the 5 women came down the stairs and walked into the living room; Kelly in her blue bikini, Lisa in her orange thong bikini, Susan in her white thong bikini, Julie in her red string bikini, and Amy in her black micro-kini.

The guys all stared in disbelief. They'd seen their friends' wives in bikinis before, but they'd never seen them in anything like Amy and Julie were wearing. Lisa and Susan's bikinis were a little more revealing than they'd ever seen the women in before. Kelly's bikini was more conservative than any of them normally wore, but she still looked good in it.

"Holy hell you all look fantastic." Tom said.

The women all smiled.

"We thought we'd give you a little preview of what we picked out for the movie." Lisa said.

"We're thinking about wearing these this weekend...assuming that we can be sure they don't get messed up before the movie." Julie said.

"That might be tough baby...I want to rip that off of you right now." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"You don't have to rip it off Eric...if you'd prefer me without it all you have to do is ask." Julie said.

"Right now?" Eric asked.

Julie smiled.

"We're all friends. They're gonna see everything I've got in a couple of weeks anyway." Julie said.

Eric looked around at the other guys and then back at his wife.

"Okay...take it off." Eric said.

Julie smiled as she reached behind her neck to untie the string holding the top of her bikini up; the material fell away from her breasts. She pulled the string behind her back and it fell to the floor. She moved her hands to her hips and pulled on the strings...the skimpy red triangle that was covering her pussy fell between her feet.

"Holy god. Lisa...we can't be bad hosts and have her be naked by herself." Tom said.

Lisa smiled and quickly released her bikini top dropping it to the floor and then pushed her orange thong to the floor.

"Kelly, I think you and the rest of the girls are way over dressed." John said.

Kelly smiled and quickly shed her blue bikini. Susan dropped her white bikini to the floor. Amy didn't have much to take off, but she too shed her little black bikini. The five wives stood naked sided by side in front of their husbands who were all sporting significant bulges in the front of their pants.

The guys ogled the 5 naked women for several minutes before Julie bent down and picked up her bikini.

"I think that's enough for today. If we let go any further things might go where some of us aren't quite comfortable." Amy said.

The other wives picked up their bikinis and headed upstairs to get dressed. The 5 guys looked around at each other.

"How the hell did 5 guys like us find women that fucking sexy?" Tom asked.

"You've got me man, but we are 5 lucky sons of bitches." Mark said.

When the women came back downstairs their husbands pulled them out of Tom and Lisa's house to get them home as quickly as they could.

To be continued...

zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers