Home Movie

Story Info
Three friends make a homemade porno.
6k words
4.69
31.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tea345
tea345
314 Followers

Sorry for the long break between stories. There were a lot of starts and stops and abandoned ideas. But now I'm back with a story that somehow has even less plot than my others.

---

The camera clicked on showing a grey carpet and a pair of feet. "Oh!" The person holding the camera gasped and the view snapped up to show a woman sitting on a couch. She was tall and muscular with blonde hair shaved close in an undercut.

"Are you filming?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go," the camerawoman said.

"You're supposed to say 'action.'"

"Who cares; just go! This is your big idea, and I don't know how to edit any of this out."

The woman on the couch rolled her eyes, and sat back. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself before smiling into the camera.

"Hello, all you horny people out there. My name's Izzy," she said. "Today I'm here to fulfill one of my biggest fantasies. I'm gonna be the star in my very own movie."

"Glad to see you dressed up for your first movie," said the woman behind the camera.

Izzy looked down at her t-shirt and ratty jeans and simply shrugged. "Who cares? It's all coming off soon anyway."

"The voice you just heard is my faithful camerawoman and my best friend Olivia." The screen blurred as the camera flipped around to show an upside-down view of Olivia. The cute, dark haired girl smiled and waved before the camera turned back around to Izzy.

"There's still one other person I've yet to introduce, so without further ado, please welcome my scene partner... Sarah!"

Another woman hopped in from offscreen. She was in her late thirties with long red hair, and wore simple jeans and a low-cut shirt that showed off her voluptuous curves. She plopped down next to Izzy and waved at the camera with a friendly smile. "Hi, everybody. I hope you're ready to have some fun."

"From what I said earlier, you can probably guess what kind of movie this is," said Izzy. Her hand crept over and pulled down the front of Sarah's shirt, exposing a long line of cleavage. Sarah put a hand to her mouth and gasped in mock scandal. "Sarah and I are gonna get to know each other very intimately very soon."

"She means we're gonna fuck," Sarah said in a stage whisper.

Izzy snorted with laughter. "I'm trying to build suspense here."

"Sorry, honey. I'm not one for subtly."

"Okay, have it your way. Sarah here is our lovely milf-next-door. She's always out gardening in her backyard in these tight little shorts and when she bends over to water her flowers..." Izzy moaned. "Drives me crazy!"

Sarah giggled. "What about you? You're the one who exercises outside. I get to see these muscles all shiny with sweat; making me all hot and bothered." Sarah trailed her fingers over Izzy's bicep. Izzy flexed her arm, making the milf coo in delight.

"Can I admit something?" said Izzy. With a finger, she beckoned Olivia closer. When Izzy's face filled the whole screen, she whispered, "I looooove redheads."

Suddenly, Izzy had a laughing milf wrapped around her neck. "Oh, you do," said Sarah as she hugged the younger woman's head to her bountiful chest. "Well we are known for our passion." A muffled moan came from between her breasts as Izzy luxuriated in the soft flesh.

Izzy came up with a big, silly grin on her face. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be a good day."

Sarah ran her hands over the short hair on the side of Izzy's head. "I love your hair; it's so soft." She turned to smile at the camera. "I bet it'll feel nice between my legs."

Sarah sat back with a cat-like smile. "So, will you be joining in too, Olivia? You're a real cutie. I'll bet we could have some fun," she said with a playful wink at the camera.

There was a strangled gasp from behind the camera. "I... uhh, I don't know," said Olivia. "I mean, I-"

"Nah, she's a perv who likes to watch," snorted Izzy.

"I take offense to that. I'm the camera operator because I have a good eye for what's sexy."

"Because you're a perv."

"Shut up, Isabelle."

Izzy shuddered. "Okay, fine, I'll stop. Just don't call me that." She turned and reached out of frame for something.

"What've you got there?" asked Olivia.

"Just a little snack," said Izzy, holding up a bowl of strawberries and a can of whipped cream. "I thought we could share it with our guest."

"Ooh, strawberries," said Sarah. "My favorite." She popped one into her mouth. "Yummy!"

"Can you say that again? That sounds so hot coming from you." Olivia said.

Sarah crooked a finger at her, and Olivia got a nice close up. "Yummy." This time her voice was a throaty purr, and she licked her full lips with a soft moan. From behind the camera, Olivia whimpered.

Izzy picked up another and held it out to Sarah. "How about another?" Sarah ate it out of her hand and made sure to suck on Izzy's fingers as she did. They took turns feeding each other. Sarah put a berry halfway into her own mouth and offered it to Izzy. They met in a kiss around the fruit and passed it between their mouths until Izzy finally claimed it for herself.

Sarah held out another, but before Izzy could take it, she pulled it away and dropped it down the front of her shirt. "Whoops. You'd better go find it," she said, pulling her shirt open further and showing off an enormous expanse of cleavage.

Izzy dove right in, pressing her face between Sarah's tits. Sarah laughed and held Izzy's head to her chest. "Ah, that tickles!" she said. Taking her sweet time burying her face into soft titty flesh, Izzy eventually came up for air with the strawberry held between her teeth. Grinning triumphantly around her prize, she waggled her eyebrows at the camera before eating the berry.

"And the gold medal for titty diving goes to Izzy!" Olivia announced.

"Let's get a little messy," said Izzy, shaking the can of whipped cream. She sprayed a line up Sarah's cleavage.

Sarah pursed her lips. "Excuse me, am I your plate now?" she asked.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I'll have to clean it up," said Izzy. With a low moan, she drew her tongue up the length of cleavage, licking up as much sweet cream as she could. What was left over started melting between Sarah's warm breasts.

Izzy mopped up the melted remains with a strawberry and held it to Sarah's lips. She accepted it with a happy moan.

"We don't want to get your nice shirt all messy. Maybe we should take it off," said Izzy. She played with the hem of the shirt, fingers brushing over the soft skin of Sarah's tummy. Sarah lifted her arms and allowed Izzy to pull the shirt over her head.

Sarah wore a pink bra that barely managed to contain her titanic titties. Izzy looped an arm around Sarah's back so she could cup both of them in her hands. She bounced them up and down and shook them side to side. Olivia zoomed in until the entire screen was filled with big, jiggling boobies. "Oh my god, they're huge," Olivia breathed out.

Sarah reached behind her to undo the clasps on her bra. "You ain't seen nothing yet, honey." Slowly, she lifted her bra up and let her tits bounce free. The two huge globes sat high on her chest. A pink nipple that was begging to be sucked capped off each one.

Izzy picked up a strawberry between two fingers and held it up close to the camera. "Little berry," she said. Then she brought it next to Sarah's boobs. "Biiiiig berries."

"Aww, poor, little strawberry isn't even big enough to be one of my nipples," said Sarah. "You're gonna need to find a watermelon if you want something close to these babies."

"Well we don't have any watermelons, but how about my head," said Izzy. She leaned down and pressed her cheek to one side of Sarah's chest.

"You, too, camera girl," said Sarah, holding her arm open in invitation. Olivia didn't need to be asked twice. Sarah cupped their heads and pressed them into her chest. Olivia held the camera at arms length to get a good shot of her and Izzy snuggling their faces against a pair of boobs bigger than their heads. They both grinned, Olivia in pure joy and Izzy with smug satisfaction.

"Okay, funs over, Olivia," said Izzy, gently pushing her friend away. "Time for the big girls to play."

Olivia stood up and retook her position as camera operator. Though she didn't have to be happy about it. "You can't handle both of those on your own," she said with a pout.

Izzy chuckled. "Watch me." She pulled Sarah up into her lap. Sarah looked at Olivia; she shrugged casually and straddled Izzy's lap.

Izzy pressed her face inbetween the pair of milf titties. "Mmm, so soft," she moaned. "They feel so nice, but I bet they'll taste even better."

Izzy stuck out her tongue and flicked it across one pink nipple. When it was coated in her saliva, Izzy blew gently on it, making Sarah shiver as her nipples hardened. Her shiver turned into a moan as Izzy clamped her warm mouth around one nipple and sucked on it.

"Having fun with my big boobies?" asked Sarah.

"Oh yeah, I never want to take my hands off them." Izzy smirked devilishly at the camera. "I get to play with her boobies," she said, bouncing the huge breasts against her face. "You don't. Ha ha."

Still pouting, Olivia asked, "Are you talking to me or the people watching?"

"Both," said Izzy. She pulled her shirt off revealing her own pair of tits. Pressing her chest to Sarah's, she sprayed the whipped cream across their boobs and shook her shoulders back and forth. Sarah giggled and followed suit. "You're gonna want a close up of this," said Izzy. Olivia moved in close and got a nice shot of four big titties slipping and bouncing against each other, and smearing cream all over themselves.

"Olivia...," said Sarah in a sing-song voice. "You've been so patient with us I think you deserve a treat." Using her hands, she hefted her tits up, presenting them to Olivia. "Come get a little taste, sweetie."

Olivia tossed the camera to Izzy and dove right in. She licked desperately, trying to cover as much of Sarah's titties as possible, not caring that she was smearing whipped cream all over her face. She locked her lips around one nipple and sucked on it like a baby, making Sarah gasp and press Olivia's face into her breast.

"You're too nice to her," said Izzy. "Say 'thank you' Olivia and get back to your job."

"Thank you, Olivia," said Olivia. Her shaky hands took the camera back. "I'll treasure those ten seconds for the rest of my life."

Sarah blew a kiss to the camera, then turned back to Izzy. "Why are you so obsessed with my boobies when you've got your own big pair right here?"

"But I don't have these boobies! That's the difference," said Izzy gripping Sarah's boobs and finishing Olivia's job of licking them clean.

"My turn!" Sarah chimed as she pressed her face into Izzy's chest. As she cleaned the younger woman's rack, she came to Izzy's nipples and saw they both had piercings in them. "Ooh, naughty," she murmured. She lightly twisted one of them, making Izzy hiss lightly and let out a soft, lusty growl.

"Hey, what's that?" asked Sarah. She looked down between their bodies, and wiggled her butt on Izzy's lap. "Feels like you've got something for me down there."

Sarah got on all fours on the couch and leaned over Izzy's lap. A thick bulge stretched down one leg of her jeans. "Is this all for me?" asked Sarah, rubbing her hands over it.

"Of course, baby. Take it out and see what I've got for you," said Izzy. She rubbed a hand down Sarah's back until she grabbed a handful of her thick booty through her jeans.

Sarah unfastened Izzy's pants and shimmied them down her legs. When she was nearly at the knees, Izzy's cock finally popped free. "Ooh!" Sarah gasped. Then her jaw dropped as she took in the size of Izzy's cock. The shock soon turned into a huge grin. "Oh my, this is gonna be fun," she said with a laugh.

Sarah wrapped her fingers around the shaft, making Izzy hum with pleasure. "Nice warm hands. Stroke my cock, Sarah," she said.

Both of Sarah's hands made twisting corkscrew motions up and down the shaft. The gentle massage started to wake Izzy's sleeping monster cock. The shaft filled up Sarah's hands until her fingers weren't enough to hold it anymore.

Sarah licked her lips in anticipation. "If it's this big already, how much bigger will it get in my mouth?"

"Only one way to find out."

Sarah's pink tongue poked out between her lips and teased the tip of Izzy's cock before engulfing it in her mouth. As she nursed on the tip, her hair fell across her face.

"Hold her hair back, Izzy. Be a gentleman," said Olivia. Izzy did as she was told, gathering Sarah's soft, red hair in her hands and pulling it back from her face.

"Gotta see that pretty face stuffed full of cock, right?" said Izzy. Sarah giggled around the meat in her mouth and winked at the camera. Much to the milf's delight, Izzy's cock started growing even bigger in her mouth. The meat hardened and fattened up until Sarah's plump lips were stretched tight around it.

She pulled her mouth off with a gasp and grinned at what her handiwork had achieved. "Big enough for you?" asked Izzy.

"Oh yes, this will do nicely," said Sarah. Stacking one hand on top of the other, she measured the length. "Six handfuls! Maybe I should have brought a friend to help me with this monster. Then again, I think I want it all to myself."

She dove back down on the cock, forcing herself to take it as deep as she could. She gagged and came back up for air. "Your cock is just too big, honey," said Sarah, still stroking the length of meat.

"Don't feel bad. No one has ever been able to throat me all the way," said Izzy. "I think if someone ever does do it I'll have to marry them."

"Maybe I can come over and get some practice every now and then," laughed Sarah. "I wouldn't mind you putting a ring on my finger."

Sliding off the couch, Sarah moved to kneel between Izzy's spread legs. "I might not be able to fit all this in my mouth, but this cock still needs some tender loving care." She pressed her tongue to the base and dragged it all the way up the shaft with a long, lusty moan. She used the thick veins acros the shaft as guides for her tongue to follow. When the shaft was thoroughly polished, she started pressing soft kisses to it. Slowly she made her way up to the pink head. Pre-cum dripped from the tip, and Sarah was only too happy to lap it up as she swirled her tongue around the tip.

Izzy watched all this with an easy smile on her face.

"Feeling jealous, boys?" she said with a wink and mischievous giggle.

"I'm jealous and I don't even have a dick" said Olivia.

"I am gonna need more than my hands to take care of this cock the way it deserves," she said. Then she hefted her tits up and let them drop on Izzy's thighs with her cock between them. "You don't mind if I rest the girls here, do you? They're my pride and joy, but they are hard on my back sometimes." She squeezed her boobs together, enveloping Izzy's cock in soft, warm flesh.

While Sarah's rack was formidable, it still wasn't enough to best Izzy's mighty cock. The plump, pink tip along with a few more inches of shaft poked out of the top of Sarah's cleavage. The milf had a cute pout on her face as she stared down at it. "You've got me beat, honey," she said with a sigh.

Izzy's grin was triumphant. "We futas are just built bigger and better. If all you're used to is little men, it might be a bit humbling to see a real cock for the first time."

"You talk a big game," said Olivia.

"She brings a big game," said Sarah. Idly, she kneaded her tits together, massaging the length between them. "Don't keep me in suspense any more. How big is this beast?"

"Guess."

"Hmm. Well the biggest I've ever had was eight inches," said Sarah. "So you must be... ten?"

Izzy scoffed and dismissed that with a wave of her hand. "Tiny."

"No way this is a whole foot?" gasped Sarah.

"Fourteen inches," said Izzy

"Fourteen inches," Sarah said with a sultry purr in her voice. She bent her head forward and stuck out her tongue, making a convenient ramp for Izzy's cock head. Pillowy soft flesh massaged up and down Izzy's shaft, coaxing a stream of pre-cum up into Sarah's eager mouth. Izzy thrust up into the milf's cleavage, making the big jugs jiggle with each slam of her hips.

Izzy took hold of her cock pulled it free of the cushiony cleavage, and thumped it against one of Sarah's tits. The soft flesh rippled with the impacts. "Stick your tongue out," Izzy ordered. Sarah obeyed and Izzy slapped the head of her cock against her soft, pink tongue. She stroked her cock until a fat drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip, then she pressed it into Sarah's tongue, smearing her cum across the milf's tastebuds.

The feel of a huge, hard cock on her face, the rich taste of cum on her tongue, and the look of desire in Izzy's blue eyes was driving Sarah insane with horniness. Her thighs rubbed together and her pussy was begging to be touched. Reluctantly, she pulled away from the futa and stood up. "These pants have got to come off. Now." Her hands were a blur as she worked to unfasten her jeans.

"Wait," said Olivia. "You gotta make it sexy. Think about all the people at home who are getting off to this. And me." She added the last part under her breath.

"Oh, fine," said Sarah. "How's this?" Bending over to show off her wide hips, she slowly slipped her pants down. The widest swell of her ass proved to be a challenge as her tight pants got stuck for a moment. With some tugging and wiggling, she finally got past it to reveal her thick, round booty. For good measure, she gave one cheek a smack. "Happy?"

"Yes." Olivia's voice was a barely audible squeak as she watched the bountiful booty bounce.

"Good. Now you," she pointed at Izzy. "On the floor." Knowing what she had in my, Izzy was only too happy to obey. She lay down on her back, and Sarah slipped her soaked panties down and stood over her head. Long, smooth legs led up to deliciously thick thighs. Between them was Sarah's pussy. "Ready?" she asked, fingering herself.

Izzy licked her lips. "Oh yeah, baby. Give it to me.

Sarah kneeled and settled her ass down on Izzy's face. They both moaned as Izzy drew her tongue up and down Sarah's slit. Losing herself to the pleasure, Sarah reached up to tweak her own nipples. Her hips ground back and forth across Izzy's face. "Fuck, honey. That feels so good! Oh, I needed this." Across Izzy's body, her cock was hard as steel and standing straight up. "Where are my manners. This lovely cock still needs attention." She leaned forward, her huge tits squishing against Izzy's firm tummy. Soft lips puckered up to give a kiss to Izzy's tip. A smear of pre-cum stained Sarah's lips and she licked it off with a sensual purr.

"Why were we using the whipped cream when you make your own sweet cream right here?" she said. Reaching over to grab a strawberry, she used it to scoop another dab of cum before popping it into her mouth.

Izzy's tongue finally stopped teasing and found Sarah's clit, making the milf moan loudly and squeeze her legs around Izzy's head. The futa's hands caressed Sarah's thighs. They traveled up and Izzy sunk her fingers into the bubbly ass cheeks.

"Mmm, you know, strawberries are nice," moaned Sarah, "but you don't get an ass and thighs like mine by eating such tiny things."

"What do you eat?" asked Olivia. She scampered over to kneel between Izzy's legs to get a shot of Sarah stroking the cock with both hands and staring at it lustfully.

Sarah winked at the camera. "Meat." She parted her lips and welcomed the head back into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the spongy head, coating it in warm saliva. "A big, thick kielbasa like this is very filling."

The tip of Izzy's cock once again disappeared between Sarah's plump, red lips. She pursed her lips quickly, dragging them back and forth across the sensitive head, treating it to a nice, soft massage. Her bright green eyes widened suddenly. "Ooh! I think she likes that. I just got a yummy shot of pre-cum and she's going crazy on my pussy."

tea345
tea345
314 Followers
12