Home Movie. Ch3.

Story Info
The threesome take their adventures into the open.
2k words
4.28
36.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Something happened. For days I tried to contact Jody after that night we made the first video shoot together. I realised that she was avoiding me and she began to feel guilty about what happened. And in a way we forced her into it, not knowing that deep inside she would regret it.

I felt depressed about her not wanting to talk to us. Jason however, did not seem to be bothered that Jody had taken things badly. He made prints of the photo session he did before I taped them together. He seemed more interested in how he had captured the moments in black and white and kept pushing the prints to me.

"Look at this one. See the skin tones of both your bodies," he said. I took the print and looked at it and all that I could think of was Jody and how much I was missing her. "We have to try the video on black and white next time."

"There might not be a next time." I answered.

"Yes there will. She loved it. Look at her in this print. She enjoyed every single second."

"No Jason!" I snapped at him, throwing the photograph across the room. "Don't you fucking understand what has happened here?"

"What?"

"Jody didn't want to do it. The whole thing was a stupid mistake."

Jason tried to explain to me that the video was just between the three of us and nobody else. But that was not the problem Jody had. After tracking her down eventually at her work place we had a chat. She felt guilty about letting Jason do things to her and her to him. I told her that it didn't matter and that I was in full support of everything, which made her, feel better.

A week later the three of us went on a picnic into the moorlands. It was a hot summers day and the only intentions on my mind was to just enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. Jason had something else in mind, as we found a quiet meadow miles from any town or village. There was just the three of us, beneath a tree, eating and drinking wine. Jason watched Jody and I chatting and having fun. He had agreed not to drink in order to drive us back to the city so that we could share most of the wine together.

"You know what?" he began. "Seeing you two together like that gives me a great idea. Why not take this further? Play around with each other, perhaps a little more intimate body contact?"

"What are you suggesting Jason?" I asked him.

"You know what I mean. Get naked and have some fun in the great outdoors." He pointed the video camera at us. "Sounds a good idea to me."

"I thought I told you. No more."

"Did you? When?"

I reached over to him and pushed the camera away. "Enough is enough!" I told him. He grinned at me and then looked at Jody.

"That isn't what I was led to believe." He replied. I turned to look at her and saw her returning his grin. "Jody and I had a little talk before. It seems there is a change of heart on this."

"Is that right Jody?" I asked her.

"He wants me to undress you," she replied. "I thought it was a good idea."

"Wait a minute! Hold on! You agreed?"

"Yes."

"But he wants to tape us. I thought you didn't want that anymore?"

"Well, maybe I changed my mind," she said. "He explained what he wanted us, or me to do to you. I liked the idea."

"You two actually planned this?"

"Yes," he said, pointing the camera at us both again. "A lesbian rape scene."

"No way!"

No sooner had I disagreed, Jody jumped on me, pinning me to the ground. I looked up at her face and that expression that I had never seen before. She meant this to happen and she was enjoying the fact that she was in a dominant position over me.

"Ok, do it!" Jason cried out. With that Jody grabbed my body top at the neckline, and with one tug tore it apart. My breasts were exposed and she pinned me down even harder licking my nipples in turn and playing to the camera. I struggled at first and then resigned to it. I began to enjoy it. Her tongue and lips lifting my nipples with the dampness in the cool air making them peak.

She sat up across my thighs and unfastened my shorts. Her fingers began to reach into my panties and over my mound. I looked up at her as she probed her fingers between my barely dampened lips, seeking out my love bud, which she touched gently, making me jerk. "That's it Louise, get nice and wet for me," she whispered.

Because roughness was part of the theme, I played along with it as much as I could, but most of the emotion was real feelings to me. She pulled away both my shorts and panties quickly, freeing them from my legs. I had never known Jody to actually take on such a dominant role before during our past sexual activities. There had always been an equal gentleness between us.

Spreading my thighs, she went down on me. And I looked up at the camera showing my feelings, moaning and licking my lips truly loving her ministrations as she dug her tongue deep into my pussy and licked my clit in a way that I always enjoyed. Jason zoomed in on the action and I put my fingers on either side of my lips, opening myself wider so that nothing was hidden. I tried to hold back as much as I could, but my orgasm soon reached it peak, forcing me to release and lacquering her lips with my juices.

"You know something?" Jason began. "You two really do give me some great female cum shots. That's unusual sometimes, especially in the studios when I used to film this stuff."

What he did not realise was, this stuff was more supercharged with raw emotion. Neither Jody nor I was used to doing it. We were pure amateurs and this was for real feeling we had for each other.

After a while, and a few more of those cumming moments later, we rested. Jody was still fully clothed, and I was the only one naked. We shared more of the wine and I watched the tape as I ran the whole thing back.

"Why don't you two get naked so I can tape you?" I suggested. "I have the camera and it's my turn to do some directing."

"What would you want us to do?" Jason asked.

"Fuck her like there's no tomorrow." I said. Jody began to laugh but I was serious. "Do it!"

"I have a better idea first." Jason said, raising his hand.

"Ok, what's that?"

"Get her to strip."

"Wait a minute! I can't strip to save my life." Jody replied.

"Yes you can. I watched you do it once, remember." I reminded her.

"That was fooling around."

"So is this." Jason said. "Just fooling around for the camera and us three."

"In the open air?"

"What is the difference? We are all alone here. There is nobody around for miles." I said. With that she stood up and looked at me pointing the lens at her. "You look good Jody. Now, show us what you can do."

Without music or rhythm, she looked awkward but like me, I knew she was playing a tune in her mind, which helped a little. She swayed and opened her dress, slipping out of it with grace leaving her with just her underwear. I could see Jason enjoying the tease of it all and pointed the camera at him almost drooling before switching back to Jody removing her bra.

In an articulate way she used the tree as a prop, gently rubbing up against the rough bark, which must have been a little harsh. Then teased off her panties, throwing them into Jason's' eagerly awaiting face so that he could savour her sweet aroma.

"Oh God! My cock is going into seizure!" he shouted. That comment made me start to laugh and I had to stop taping.

"Now it's your turn Mister Luvaluva." I told him.

"What?"

"Strip for the girls. Go on, do it!" I pointed the camera at him and it was totally clear that he had no idea what to do about stripping with style. But still, he looked good through that viewer as I zoomed in on his cock as it almost leaped from his shorts.

Jason was well blessed in the cock department. It stood proud when he was fully erect and it was embossed by the grandest patern of veins. It's dark pink head shon in the sunlight, beaming down on us as he wiggled it for the camera. I was tempted to lay down the camera and just suck on him.

"I bet you know how to use that beast on Jody?" I asked. He began to stroke it between his fingers, pressing on the glans in that tantalising way that he did when wanking it off for me. Pre?cum began to gather around its tiny lips and I zoomed in closer and closer.

"You fucking love this don't you Louise?" he whispered.

"Save it." I turned to Jody, leaning against the tree watching. Her breasts heaved with the heavy breathing and with her fingers touching herself gently on her mound, she was slowly satisfying herself. "Are you ready for his cock now?"

There was no need to ask. I started taping as Jason put his arms around her waist and they both started to kiss so hot and passionate, leaning up against the tree. I suddenly realised something that touched me for that moment in time. He was going to enter her. Put his cock, that I adored so much into the pussy that I also admired so much. There was a certain feeling about it. Not jealousy, but something I could and still cannot explain today.

I zoomed in as he pressed into her lips. Then onto her face as she gasped with its size. And then they fucked. His buttocks clenched as he thrust and thrust, making her cry out. I wanted to feel it too.

"Make it last. Don't cum to fast." I told him. "Let her reach orgasm." But my words became oblivious to both of them as they became rapt in their own state of ecstasy. Soon Jason pulled out at the point of no return and let his spunk fly in three heavy thick waves over her navel.

"How was that for a cum shot?" he asked. I was still taping and wondering if Jody had reached her peak. It was obvious that he had as he stepped back holding his cock and leaving his gift. And then I moved in to follow the trails of spunk dripping down her smooth skin towards her mound and mingling in with the finely shaven hair.

I looked up at Jody. "Are you ok?" I asked. She smiled at me.

"Yes. Thank you Louise."

"My pleasure. It was wonderful." But it wasn't. The whole thing seemed too fast and so clinical. There was no great emotion between them and only lust in its most powerful form had shown through.

Later that evening Jason and I shared a bottle of wine and we looked at the tape on tv. We were both too drunk to do anything that the vision could stir within us. I noticed the lack of emotion between him and Jody.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, fire away," he said.

"Do you feel anything for her?"

"Jody? Not really. She is your lover not mine. I respect that. I just enjoy her company and if I may say so after today, her tight wet pussy."

I looked at him. I could not work out what to think about his comment, only that it was his way of being truthful and honest. And the fact that it seemed the threesome we had did not really endanger the love I had for both of them so far.

The End (for now).

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers