Home Movie Has Added Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
midgalbj
midgalbj
73 Followers

I got on all fours and backed over to the edge of the bed so my legs were on the edge of the bed. I felt Pete at my entrance as he once again entered me. He started to take longer deeper strokes as I felt that filling and stretching sensation once again. All at once I let out a yelp as he hit my cervix. He developed a rhythm of long slow powerful thrusts. as I started to moan once again. He slapped my ass a few times which startled me at first.

He reached around and grabbed my tits, squeezing them hard. He then said." tell me what you are." I looked around puzzled at his question. He asked me again, "tell me what you are." He thrust in deeper into me and squeezed my tits harder. I finally blurted out. "I'm your married slut." He said, "tell me more!" I said, "I'm your married slut who loves your big cock."

With that he grabbed my hair and said, "don't you forget it either." Pete continued to thrust harder and harder, squeezing my tits as I kept moaning. My body stiffened up. It wasn't long before my second orgasm had me shaking and quivering as my love juices flowed from me. I slumped forward on the bed as Pete continued to pump my pussy with his big cock. Soon he let out a grunt as he shoot his hot cum deep inside me. He kept cumming and cumming as his hot seed ran out my pussy down my leg.

When he had finally finished he pulled out of me and pulled me around facing him. "clean me up slut," he ordered. I licked the length of his cock and balls. It took several minutes of licking and sucking when I finally had him cleaned up.

When I had finally finished cleaning Pete up, I marveled that he was still hard. I told him that I was pretty well spent and couldn't take any more. He smiled at me and said, " stroke it then." I then took my hand and started to stroke it. I found that I could actually fit both my hands around his big cock and used both hands to stroke it. It took several minutes of stroking applying pressure as I stroked when Pete finally released sending a stream of his hot cum all over my face and tits. He kept spraying and spraying my face and tits.

When he had finished he pulled my head forward to give him one last clean up. I went into the bathroom and took a washcloth and cleaned myself up. I went back into the bedroom and Pete was dressed. He pulled me into his huge arms and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. I then asked him if he would give the discs back to me. He said, "I will provided I would let him do this again. I looked up at him and said, "no, this was his payment in full."

He looked at me stunned. He sat down on the bed and pulled me over to him and placed my naked body across his lap. I felt his huge hand come crashing down on my bare ass. "Will you let me do this again?" "NO, I said." Again his hand came crashing down on me with another big smack on my ass. This went on for some time as my ass was on fire from his spanking. I finally said, "Yes, yes, I will."

He lifted me from his lap and smiled at me. Looking down at his pants he noticed a wet spot on them. "looks like someone enjoyed that?" I lowered my head and said, "well, maybe just a little bit."

Pete then told me he would be back and return the discs to me and that he was going to collect his second installment for payment. I smiled at him and said," that's OK, I have a score to settle." We kissed and Pete left the house. I proceeded to get dressed and clean up the mess that Pete and I had made. I had a big smile on my face, as well as a sore mouth and pussy. I smiled realizing just how good Pete's big cock had felt in me.

I had hoped Pete didn't wait too long before he wanted his second installment. I didn't say anything to hubby as I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him knowing he was right about how much I would enjoy a big cock. I cut hubby off from any sex as payback for what he had done to me. Sometimes it's not always good to get what you wish for.

midgalbj
midgalbj
73 Followers
12