Home Movies Ch. 03

Story Info
Last of his son's home movies.
2.5k words
4.57
72.8k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obaki
Obaki
344 Followers

I had stumbled across a home video of my son and his girlfriend fucking and sucking. The first thing that surprised me was how good Amy looked. Then seeing the tape of them going at each other on the same couch that I sat on watching the video was a real turn on.

As I copied the tape I discovered that they had recorded three different sessions. The first was taped in my son’s bedroom; the second in the living room; and the third was shot outside in the backyard.

The old soap opera faded into a few seconds of snow that was replaced with a shot of the backyard from the deck off the living room. At first I didn’t see anything other than the backyard and the pool, then Amy walked into the picture from under the deck. She apparently came out the basement door. As she got close to the fence that surrounds the pool the picture zoomed in as she turned and waved at the camera.

Amy was wearing a pair of jean cutoffs and an oversize T-shirt. This was nothing special; she has worn the same outfit around the house a thousand times. After waving at the camera she turned, opened the gate and entered the pool enclosure. The camera followed her as she walked around; moving pool chairs around then dragged a chase lounge over by the chairs. The scene faded to black as Amy sat down on the chase lounge.

In a few seconds the TV screen came to life again. The camera angle had changed, my son had apparently moved down to the pool deck next to Amy. She hadn’t moved and was still sitting on the edge of the chase lounge.

Looking at the picture, something didn’t seem right. It took me a little while to figure it out. It was Amy. Her face was flushed and her nipples were like bullets poking thru the old T-shirt. As the camera watched she appeared to be squirming around on the chase lounge. It seemed like she couldn’t get comfortable.

Finally Amy stood up and said, “I can’t take it anymore. It’s driving me crazy!” Her hands went to the brass button at her waste and with a flick of her fingers she had unbuttoned her cutoffs, pulled down the zipper and dropped them to the concrete. She wasn’t wearing any panties and it became apparent what was causing her discomfort. I could just make out the last inch of a dildo poking out of her pussy.

Reaching down she pulled a six inch dildo out of her cunt. As she withdrew the bullet shaped thing I noticed that it wasn’t completely smooth; it had a little two inch long branch off the main tube that had been in Amy’s ass and another little arm that apparently was designed to massage her clit.

“God I thought I was going to cum when your dad walked in and started talking to us.” Amy giggled, “It felt like an electric shock in my pussy every time I moved. I thought he would NEVER finish talking.”

The camera began to bounce. “Sure, you can laugh, you were no help. You enjoyed watching me squirm didn’t you? Shit, do you think your dad noticed?” Amy said as she reached past the camera and playfully smacked my son in the head.

I thought back and remembered an incident a few weeks ago when I came home early on a Friday and talked with the kids for a few minutes. I thought Amy was just not feeling well. But thinking about it now I understood why her face was so flushed and why she clutched my son’s arm every now and then. The more I thought about it the harder my cock got.

Looking at the screen made me get even harder as Amy was now sucking on the dildo she had just pulled out of her cunt.

“Mmmmmm, I taste good” she purred, “Want to try some?” Amy waved the dildo toward the camera. “Or would you like some of the real thing?”

A hand reached out from behind the camera and began to massage Amy’s gaping slit. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as her pleasure increased. My son was now fucking two fingers in and out her cunt as his thumb assaulted her clit.

“Oh shit! I’m so hot.” Amy whined. She dropped the dildo and used both of her hands to furiously drive my son’s fingers into her pussy. “DDAAAAMMMMMNNNN I’M CUMMIIINNNGG!!”

Shoving my son’s fingers into her cunt Amy swayed as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. For my part I had pulled my cock out and was slowly jacking it up and down.

“Amy, we need to be careful,” my son said from off camera, “remember my dads in the house somewhere. Hell, he could be looking out a window at us right now.”

Amy’s eyes snapped open, “Do you really think so? Do you think he’s up there somewhere watching you finger fuck me?” She began shoving Stan’s fingers back into her cunt.

I could hear my son chuckle as he said, “You’re such a fucking exhibitionist! You’d love it if he was watching you right now – wouldn’t you?” His hand was now a blur as Amy used it to pleasure herself. “ It would make you so hot to know he was up there beating off; you wouldn’t be able to stand it.”

Both Amy and I blew our loads right then. She screaming on the TV and me shooting my cum all over the floor in front of the TV.

Thinking back I remembered that after talking to the kids I went upstairs, changed into a pair of shorts and T shirt then wandered down to the living room where I caught the end of a Braves day game. What a missed opportunity!

As Amy came down from her second orgasm in ten minutes she released my sons hand. Pulling it back out of range of the camera Stan said, “Baby you DO taste very good.” With that the scene went dark again.

Two seconds later the TV came back to life and it was obvious some time had passed. It was dark and I was looking at a shot of me taken from outside the windows looking out onto the deck; sitting on this very same couch watching TV.

“I don’t think he can see us.” Amy whispered from off camera. “Put the camera on the railing and get over here.”

The picture bounced around as my son placed the camera on the deck railing, still facing the window and then appeared in the picture. A couple seconds later Amy came into the scene as well – both of them were naked! My son had a huge erection that Amy immediately grabbed and began to massage. My own cock jerked to life as I watched the action on the screen. Stan had Amy’s’ nipples between his fingers and was twisting and pulling on them.

“OOOOOHHHHH damn!”

Shhhhhh!!”

“Sorry, but you know what playing with my nipples does to me.”

“Well keep it down! I don’t want dad coming out here and finding us like this.”

“Like what? Oh, you don’t want him to see me playin with your cock huh? OK, I’ll do this instead.”

On the screen Amy dropped to her knees and sucked three quarters of my son’s hard cock down her throat. Stan stood there, riveted to the floor as Amy pulled her mouth almost off of his cock and then slammed it back into her throat.

My hand was around my own cock now, bringing it to full mast again.

Stan grabbed the back of Amy’s head, furiously fuck her mouth with his cock. He was shoving himself into her so hard that he pushed her off balance and she fell backwards, ending up flat on her butt on the wooden deck.

“Get up here!” Stan whispered urgently.

Amy got to her feet, gingerly pulled a chair in front of her and leaned over it, presenting her cute round ass to my son. In no time at all he had shoved his dick into Amy’s hot cunt. They both tried to suppress their groans as Stan’s cock bottomed out against Amy’s womb. Stan stood still for a few moments, apparently enjoying the intense feeling he was getting from his cock buried in Amy’s little cunt.

“Fuck me goddamn it.” Amy hissed, “Shove that thing into my me while your daddy watches us. Show your daddy what a good fucker you are.”

The effect of Amy’s words was immediate. Stan let out a horse growl and immediately began to savagely fuck Amy. I could hear the slapping sound as his pelvis slammed against her ass.

Amy buried her face into the chair cushion to muffle the scream she let out as Stan pummeled her cunt. They fucked like this for at least ten minutes. Stan’s breathing became labored as he continued to pound Amy’s pussy.

Finally he slowed down and then stopped, his cock still buried in Amy’s cunt, Stan leaned over her back and tried to regain his breath. Amy was also breathing very hard, but managed to look back over her shoulder at Stan and smile.

“Not bad for alittle boy.” She teased, “But I bet your big ‘ol daddy could do better.”

Stan shot straight up. “You little bitch! So you want more do you. OK, let’s see how you like this.” In one quick move Stan pulled his 7 inch cock out of Amy’s gaping pussy and buried it into her ass.

Amy’s mouth dropped open and her eyes opened so wide I thought they were going to fall out. It looked like she was trying to say something but could make no sound. She tried to stand up but Stan had grabbed the back of the chair on either side of her and held her pinned to it.

As Stan began to work his cock in and out of Amy’s ass I began to rub my cock, keeping time with him. Amy’s hands clawed at the cushion of the chair as my son’s cock went deeper and deeper into her ass.

“This big enough for you? Is this little boys cock big enough for your tight little ass?” It was Stan’s turn to tease. “Remember, don’t make any noise. You wouldn’t want my dad to see what kind of a slut you are; getting fucked in the ass right in front of him now would you?” He was now ramming the full length of his cock into her, faster and faster as he whispered to Amy.

“But then maybe you would want him to see you. See my big fat cock buried in your ass. See how you shove your ass back on my cock cause you can’t get enough of it.”

It was true; Amy was shoving back to meet Stan’s every stroke. I was close to cumming again as my hand flew up and down my cock. Stan grabbed Amy by the shoulders and pulled her up so he could reach her tits.

“Think about my dad watching as I fuck your ass and grab your tits.” He was fucking her ass as hard as he had fucked her cunt. His hands were mauling Amy’s tits, pulling her nipples as far as he could before releasing them, only to attack them again.

“Cum for my daddy. Show him how hard you can cum.” One of Stan’s hands had dropped to Amy’s cunt and was furiously rubbing her clit.

Amy could take no more and let out a scream as her third orgasm ripped thru her. Her knees buckled as they both bumped against the chair and collapsed onto the wooden deck – out of the picture.

I remembered that night, watching the game and hearing what sounded like a scream from outside. But when I looked up I couldn’t see anything so I returned my concentration to the game.

After about five minutes of nothing but the sound of heavy breathing my son staggered back to his feet. It was obvious that he hadn’t cum yet as his cock was still rock hard and wobbled back and forth as he straightened up. Reaching down he pulled Amy back up and leaned her against the chair.

“Not bad for alittle boy huh baby? Especially since this little boy hasn’t cum yet and is ready to do it all again. Think my old man could satisfy you like I can?” I thought to myself that I would sure like to try.

Amy pushed herself to a standing position and smiling up at my son said, “You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had. Lets go to bed, I want to fuck you for the rest of the night.”

“OK, let’s get dressed.” Stan said.

“No, no, no, no, no.” Amy giggled again. “You want any more of my pussy you’ve got to follow me upstairs just like you are. Grab the camera and follow me.”

Taking the camera from the railing I watched as my son followed Amy down the deck stairs, then into the basement and up the back stairs to the first floor. As they emerged into the hallway between the living room and the kitchen Amy spun around and began sucking my son’s cock, taking it down her throat.

I could tell Stan was trying to push her away from the crazy way the picture bounced around. Then I heard Amy whisper very softly, “Stop that! I’m gonna suck your cock until either you cum in my mouth or your father decided he needs a snack and finds us here.” The picture straightened out and it appeared Stan was leaning against the wall, as the camera watched the top of Amy’s head bob up and down faster and faster.

My own cock erupted as I thought of them not ten feet from me that night. About the same time Stan shuddered and pumped his own cum down Amy’s waiting throat. After she had sucked him dry Amy stood up and with a huge grin on her face she grabbed his limp dick, pulling him down the hall and up the stairs to their bedroom.

The last scene was of Amy stretching out on her back as she said, “OK, now it’s my turn. Get that hot mouth of yours onto my poor little pussy.” The screen went black, as the soap opera appeared again.

I have had this tape for about six months now and masturbate to one scene or another at least two or three times a week. I also find that whenever I see Amy in shorts or her bikini my thoughts always return to her naked fucking the shit out of my son. This never fails to give me a hard-on. We’re headed into Summer again, the winter snows are gone and I’ll open up the pool within the next week or two. I’m looking forward to seeing “more” of Amy and I now always pay attention to any sounds I hear from outside or down the hall. Who knows, maybe I’ll get to see alive performance one of these days..

Obaki
Obaki
344 Followers