Home Movies with Patsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue pulled my shirt off just before squatting on Ken's stiff-again dick. I watched her squirm on his cock as her chest reddened. Ken tensed and grunted, strongly thrusting his dick and cum into my wife's unprotected pussy. She quickly trembled and squealed in orgasm as Patsy gave me the most exquisite dick bath with her long, strong, wet tongue. When she felt my balls tense, she easily sucked my shaft deep into her throat, swallowed to warmly squeeze my glans and amazingly quickly coaxed my sperm directly into her belly. My whole body spasmed and kept pushing my captured, still stiff rod into her skillful esophagus. Sue was watching and grinning. "You'll have to show me how you did that so quickly, Patsy."

Sue turned and guided Ken to lie on the floor. "Now you get to prove my stickers didn't lie!" She straddled his face and hovered a moment just so Patsy and I could watch his creamy deposit begin dripping out of her and into his open mouth. He extended his tongue and lifted his head to lick into my wife's cum filled pussy and obviously enjoyed the mixed flavors and fragrance of her juices and his. While the sight didn't do more than inspire me to copy it, Patsy seemed to really get off on it. She licked her lips and moaned in orgasmic desire. Hearing her groan, Sue added, "Patsy, if you want some of this, you better come get it before your man slurps me dry."

Like a shot, she was on her back with her head next to Ken's and under Sue's spread legs. She briefly kissed Ken, licked his sticky teeth and lips then pulled Sue's wide open, wet pussy to her lips. I laid next to her and watched her lap Sue's swollen and sodden labia; lick deeply into her open grotto; suck and stretch her labia to release Ken's cum. As it fell onto her long tongue, I watched her savor the enhanced flavors. She pushed her tongue into my wife, then tilted her head back as she slid that skilled muscle up firmly against her clit. Just before her tongue tip escaped Sue's fleshy love box, she lingered on the delicate and erect clit then swirled around it and bit it. Sue shivered, shuddered, tilted her reddened face back and with a loud shriek, released a spurt of love mix into Patsy's mouth. I groaned.

As Patsy pulled Sue's labia apart and licked up the remains, I licked and bit Patsy's hard and tall nipples on my way to her deep South. While I wanted to linger in the light, musky aroma of those tasty nipples, I was too driven to her lonely pussy. Her feet were flat on the floor, so I pushed them and her knees apart. Her sheer, pale pink panty was the last clothing remaining on any of us. I took a moment to admire the 'sheer' beauty of her legs, waist, tits and face. How was I so lucky to meet and suck a stranger who was so beautiful? "Ken, I see why you hid this beautiful treasure from us." Finally, I stared thru her panty at the deep, thick slit under her little area rug. With such a tempting target in clear sight, I couldn't resist tasting her moist labia. I pressed my nose against her clit, sniffed her sexy scent and pressed my tongue firmly against her gusset and sucked strongly. Her fluids imbedded in her panty were gourmet quality. "Ohhh, Sue, you have to taste this wonderful pussy ...later."

I slipped my hands under her wonderful, plump buttocks and lovingly kissed her toned thighs. It was time, finally, to reveal her soaked snatch, so I peeled the drenched panty over her sweet seat then slowly down to her knees. When I drew them over her feet, her legs fell gently apart, her wet pussy lips opened and her heady, sexy, musky aroma found its way to my nose and deliciously into my lungs ...and brain. She made me delightfully dizzy again. I sucked her panty nearly dry, then tossed it to Sue to taste. Her inner lips slightly protruded, though not as intricately sculpted as Sue's, they were still hugely alluring. As I approached her fattened labia, deeply inhaling all the way, I slipped her legs over my shoulders. When my tongue touched her tasty twat and licked some of her joy juices, she lurched into Sue's pussy and grunted. Her nectar was sweeter than Sue's, yet still had that delicious, salty tang I love. I rubbed her clit with my nose then wrapped my tongue around it and sucked it taller. She moaned a few seconds then shuddered again in orgasm. I'm thrilled she's so easily orgasmic and will flatter myself, for the moment, that my skills are responsible.

This time I wanted more for her. While she still shuddered, I pushed two fingers into her hot, trembling, spastic snatch. The damp heat released more intoxicating aroma. I twisted my fingers around and pushed deeper until I found the tell tale ridges surrounding her G-spot and held still. When she stopped shaking and was nearly still, I stretched the area around her G. It was still swollen and immediately set her off into another orgasm. As soon as she caught her breath, I stroked it again and she again climbed into a gasping, shuddering, spastic and now screaming orgasm. Her eyes showed panic. Ken asked, "What are you doing to her. She's never done that or had so many orgasms in one day ...or week!" I wasn't ready to answer him. It was my turn to savor the depths of her steamy snatch.

I removed my fingers and licked them dry, savored every molecule of her nectar. Just before she caught her breath and calmed down, I slid my aching, throbbing, desperate dick inside her tight, hot, wet box. After three glorious thrusts, I aimed it up and slid alongside her G. She started breathing rashly. Before I passed out from the moist pressure, I centered my tool and bumped her G directly. I thrust, she SCREAMED, trembled wildly, clenched my rod and I came in a loud, stuttering series of grunts. The room got brighter and I heard whimpering (mine) just before I collapsed. I woke some seconds later to Patsy kissing me deeply with Ken and Sue hovering nearby. The first words to escape my lips were to Pat. "Ohhh, Happy Valentine Day." I returned her wet kiss.

Ken and Sue were on their knees. His fingers were in her pussy. Hers were pulling his prick. I sat up and watched her bend over and suck his dick into her throat. Patsy laid under Sue's legs again and started licking and sucking her inflamed cunt. I licked her clit, bit a nipple and made my way to Sue's ass. It was loose. Did I miss Ken fucking her rear? I rubbed across her rear hole then slid my stiff-again rod along Pat's tongue and into my wife's well-used cunt. She lurched on Ken's dick, wiggled on Pat's tongue and clenched my dick. This was one of my favorite positions: a hot tongue licking my dick as it plunders a hot pussy. Pat stroked her clit and came gently when I shot my cum into my wife; she orgasmed as I did and cause Ken to erupt down her throat. We four collapsed in one tangled, exhausted heap with huge, gasping grins on our faces.

I piped up, "Oh my! This is going to make a great home movie - one I'll want to watch over and over again, hopefully with you guys. I wouldn't bet on watching it without interruption! There's something I have to get; don't move." As I stood, Pat snagged my half-swollen dick and licked most of Sue's juice off then offered it to Sue. She licked and sucked my dick into her mouth and shared it with Pat until it was dry, even under the foreskin. I moaned and finally broke away. I looked back from the kitchen doorway and saw the girls sharing Ken's cock as they had just shared mine. Insatiable! Yet, I'm not complaining.

I pulled something from the fridge and hid it behind me as I went to Sue. "Honey, I know we agreed to skip the candy and chocolates part of VD, but I wanted to do this little thing for you. Ken's cum was your gift today, for tomorrow I had this chocolate rose. Happy Valentine Day. 'Sue, will you accept this rose?' Seriously, just to bring tonight into the rose..." I reached into Pat's pussy and stole some of her sweet nectar. With another finger, I dipped into the top of Sue's pussy and stole some of her luscious juice. Using both soaked fingers, I gently wiped their glorious, ambrosial feminine nectar around the rose and handed it to Sue. "I'm glad I got extras so I have one for you too Pat. I'm honored to share your gorgeous body with your guy, and my wife." I knelt and dipped my fingers into both hot pussies for their female ambrosia, wiped their juices around the second rose and gave it to Pat. As they sniffed their chocolated scents, I kissed each and asked, "Have you ever had chocolate with your sex juices?"

Sue giggled, eyes twinkled, "No, I haven't, but I haven't ever had chocolate with your cum either. I don't know how many husbands are as considerate and thoughtful as you to grant me another man's cream. Since, as you say, Ken's cum is a gift..." She reached deep into her Pat's pussy for my cum and dripped some into the leaves. Then she squeezed Ken's dick over the leaves until it dribbled a bit too. "Pat, you want some of this?" She did, so she got the last drops of his cum into her leaves. Pat opened her legs so Sue could scoop more of my cum from her. She lingered and stirred her pussy several extra times before extracting my juice and filling the rose with it. "Happy Valentine Day boys." Both girls licked the outer leaves lightly before putting the whole rose in their mouths and crushing it and all our juices with them. I turned off the cameras. I can't wait for the home movie!

===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave or email constructive comments. Thanks....

[g ck 2/1/11]=========== 5494 words == Submitted 2/1/11

seminal: get friend to help 'edit' tape from Eman series, share wife on sofa; Ken is our Patsy; VD gift: Lois supplied the rest!

18 hr to 0030 2/1/11

12